Frost and Howler - Page 8

How will you live yours?

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Chatbox  

Frost and Howler

Go down 
+3
Dreamfall
edme123
lanrox
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
edme123
` beta

edme123

Scorceress

Female Age : 22

Frost and Howler - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Frost and Howler   Frost and Howler - Page 8 Icon_minitimeNovember 21st 2013, 9:37 pm

( can you send me a link to your wolves bio, then?)

Glue wagged her tail "Well, hello Kai! my friend Howler might accept you into his pack if you ask.

Mk looked around and heard glues voice. "Where's Glue?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
Dreamfall
` subordinate

Dreamfall

~Shadow devourer~

Female Age : 25

PostSubject: Re: Frost and Howler   Frost and Howler - Page 8 Icon_minitimeNovember 25th 2013, 10:17 am

In Her den with other wolves and stuff. Mia said pointing toward where glue went into her den.
Back to top Go down
edme123
` beta

edme123

Scorceress

PostSubject: Re: Frost and Howler   Frost and Howler - Page 8 Icon_minitimeNovember 29th 2013, 4:41 pm

"OK" mk said. she  walked over to the deer the wolves hunted. "hope you don't mind me eating some howler." she said as she took a hand full and placed it on a stick and hung it over the fire, slowly turning it as it roasted.
Back to top Go down
lanrox
` omega

lanrox

Female Age : 23

PostSubject: Re: Frost and Howler   Frost and Howler - Page 8 Icon_minitimeDecember 12th 2013, 9:45 pm

Frost licked Petal and Mellie. "Yeah, you did awesome! The deer sure was scared!"

Frost picked petal and mellie up by their scruffs and jogged over to the newcomer Kai.
Back to top Go down
Dreamfall
` subordinate

Dreamfall

~Shadow devourer~

PostSubject: Re: Frost and Howler   Frost and Howler - Page 8 Icon_minitimeDecember 17th 2013, 5:22 pm

Mia watched as Mk went and grabbed some meat off the deer and put it on a stick over the fire turning it slowly. Her stomach rumbled as she watched and she went to turn her gaze elsewhere instead of on the food. watching the wolves nearby then looking out into the field a little ways away.
Back to top Go down
edme123
` beta

edme123

Scorceress

PostSubject: Re: Frost and Howler   Frost and Howler - Page 8 Icon_minitimeDecember 24th 2013, 1:09 pm

mk finished roasting the meat and gave half to mia. "enjoy"

"weeeeeeeee! Faster mommy!" petal laughed.

Calico silently followed her cousin howler and soon pounced on him. "Did you miss me?" she asked teasingly.
glue licked her paw.

howler  trotted over to Kia. Before he reached the new wolf, he was pounce on. the voice entered his ears and he started to struggle. "I did not miss you! leave me alone, Calico!" he said angrily, shoving her off of his back. "I really had hoped you died in that fire, and I know that triangle and blackstar did as well." he growled at her.
Back to top Go down
Dreamfall
` subordinate

Dreamfall

~Shadow devourer~

PostSubject: Re: Frost and Howler   Frost and Howler - Page 8 Icon_minitimeJanuary 23rd 2014, 5:15 pm

Mia took the meat and said thank you and ate it. She also watched as one of the little pups being carried looked like it was having fun.
Back to top Go down
edme123
` beta

edme123

Scorceress

PostSubject: Re: Frost and Howler   Frost and Howler - Page 8 Icon_minitimeApril 22nd 2014, 10:11 pm

Mk picked some of her meat and started to eat it. "Petal seems to like being carried." She said as she finished eating.

Glue trotted over to Howler and growled at the new wolf. "Don't bother my friend."

"Oh, come on Howly, letting other, weaker, wolves fight for you, such a shame. Oh, wait, its just a shame I don't get to fight you again." Calico teased. She growled and jumped at Howler, aiming to bite his shoulder.

Howler growled and dodged the attack, slashing out with one paw to scratch Calicos shoulder. He jumped back as soon as his claws hit the skin. "Oh, Howly. To scared to scratch me?" He heard. He leapt at Calico with his paws outstretched.
Back to top Go down
Shadow200
` dispersal

Shadow200

Alpha

Female Age : 24

PostSubject: Re: Frost and Howler   Frost and Howler - Page 8 Icon_minitimeApril 27th 2014, 7:35 pm

NightStorm walked into his favorite plains, Since he liked being alone. Scents he never smelt entered his nose. He looked around, The close he got. He heard distant wolves. "Hello?" His deep voice called out, not knowing if he was close enough to be heard.
Back to top Go down
Dreamfall
` subordinate

Dreamfall

~Shadow devourer~

PostSubject: Re: Frost and Howler   Frost and Howler - Page 8 Icon_minitimeApril 27th 2014, 8:51 pm

Mia smiled "Yeah, she does. How do you know there names?" Mia said, but then she heard a soft noise, wolf-like in talk and got up following it until she saw another wolf she never saw before. She backed up a little unsure of this wolf, if it was friendly or not. "Mk, theres a wolf over here, I don't think its one anyone knows."
Back to top Go down
Shadow200
` dispersal

Shadow200

Alpha

PostSubject: Re: Frost and Howler   Frost and Howler - Page 8 Icon_minitimeApril 27th 2014, 9:49 pm

Nightstorm notice the shewolf, looking at him. He didn't know if they were friendly either. He took a step forward but froze. He is a stubborn wolf... He chooses loner over pack, and if the pack is good enough then maybe he will choose a pack. He flattened his ears.
Back to top Go down
Dreamfall
` subordinate

Dreamfall

~Shadow devourer~

PostSubject: Re: Frost and Howler   Frost and Howler - Page 8 Icon_minitimeApril 28th 2014, 7:40 am

OOC: If your noticing me, mia is human.

Mia called out again, seeing the wolf flatten its ears on its head, this didn't look good. " Mk?!"
Back to top Go down
Shadow200
` dispersal

Shadow200

Alpha

PostSubject: Re: Frost and Howler   Frost and Howler - Page 8 Icon_minitimeApril 28th 2014, 8:11 am

OOC: Oh I didn't know

Nightstorm realized that it wasn't a shewolf, that it was a human, He then put his tail between his legs. He hasn't seen a Human here before!!.
Back to top Go down
Dreamfall
` subordinate

Dreamfall

~Shadow devourer~

PostSubject: Re: Frost and Howler   Frost and Howler - Page 8 Icon_minitimeApril 28th 2014, 3:07 pm

OOC: I didn't think so, mk is also a human too though she is edmes character.

Mia watched then frowned as the wolf tucked its tail between its legs. She scared it she guessed, she felt bad now. She kneeled down, going against her wishes too get too close to a stranger wolf and gently called out "Come here, I wont hurt you" She said softly calling out.
Back to top Go down
Shadow200
` dispersal

Shadow200

Alpha

PostSubject: Re: Frost and Howler   Frost and Howler - Page 8 Icon_minitimeApril 28th 2014, 9:30 pm

NightStorm looked at the human, He slowly went by her, starting to sniff at the air for her scent, His tail was still in between his legs. He cannot trust humans, and never really saw one in his life expect for farmers. But on the other hand, Humans just walking around. That was unusual for him.
Back to top Go down
Dreamfall
` subordinate

Dreamfall

~Shadow devourer~

PostSubject: Re: Frost and Howler   Frost and Howler - Page 8 Icon_minitimeApril 28th 2014, 9:45 pm

Mia frowned, she noticed the wolf still had its tail between its legs. She watched it sniff the air, probably trying to find a scent. She wondered what was going through its head. Was it thinking she smelt good and might be food, or that she was a evil monster that kills cubs? She hoped not, she would never do that. She held out her hand "Come here, wolfy"
Back to top Go down
Shadow200
` dispersal

Shadow200

Alpha

PostSubject: Re: Frost and Howler   Frost and Howler - Page 8 Icon_minitimeApril 28th 2014, 9:49 pm

Nightstorm got a little closer, He stretched out his neck to sniff the hand of the human, not enough to touch his nose to her hand. His tail released a little bit as he got familiar as the scent, but he still showed he was afraid.
Back to top Go down
edme123
` beta

edme123

Scorceress

PostSubject: Re: Frost and Howler   Frost and Howler - Page 8 Icon_minitimeApril 28th 2014, 10:12 pm

Mk walked over to Mia and the new wolf. "What's the problem? You look like your getting along just fine. And to answer your previous question, Howler addresses them by those names." She said as she sat a little ways away. "What's your name?" She asked the wolf.
Back to top Go down
Shadow200
` dispersal

Shadow200

Alpha

PostSubject: Re: Frost and Howler   Frost and Howler - Page 8 Icon_minitimeApril 28th 2014, 10:14 pm

Nightstorm looked up at Mk and Mia, He stood up. Can they hear what I speak? he was wondering. "My Name's Nightstorm" His tail was back to normal and he perked his ears. Not much afraid anymore.
Back to top Go down
edme123
` beta

edme123

Scorceress

PostSubject: Re: Frost and Howler   Frost and Howler - Page 8 Icon_minitimeApril 28th 2014, 10:21 pm

Mk nodded. "Nice name. Im Mk." She replied. She looked at Mia "He says his name is Nightshade." She said. She could hear Glue jumping through the grass, and muttering something about 'Howlers stupid cousin' "Let hope Glue isn't in a bad mood." Mk muttered.

Glue jumped over to Mk, and wacked her with her tail. "Ow!" Mk complained. Glue muttered under her breath of how Mk should stop complaining. "I swear, your the friendliest wolf I know, but when your annoyed you sure have sting." Mk said to Glue. "Well, it would help if my friends most hated relative wasn't fighting him at this second."Glue growled. "But Ill put on my friendly face."Glue sighed. She trotted over to Mia, and ignoring the wolf, sat next to Mia.

Last edited by edme123 on April 28th 2014, 10:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dreamfall
` subordinate

Dreamfall

~Shadow devourer~

PostSubject: Re: Frost and Howler   Frost and Howler - Page 8 Icon_minitimeApril 28th 2014, 10:27 pm

Mia looked at nightshade, she smiled, she really liked that name. "Hi nightshade." She said smiling. "My names Mia, its the name I go by, though my real name is angle." She said glancing over to mk then back to nightshade. "Do you want to be my friend too?"
Back to top Go down
Shadow200
` dispersal

Shadow200

Alpha

PostSubject: Re: Frost and Howler   Frost and Howler - Page 8 Icon_minitimeApril 28th 2014, 10:35 pm

Nightstorm looked at Mia then Mk and started shaking his tail "I guess Humans ain't bad after all, After all those stories I heard...." He flicked and ear and his tail was wagging slowly. Still not trusting the humans fully, but they are trustworthy enough to stick around. He looked at Mia and Mk again "Of course Ill be friends... I'm a stubborn male though"
Back to top Go down
Dreamfall
` subordinate

Dreamfall

~Shadow devourer~

PostSubject: Re: Frost and Howler   Frost and Howler - Page 8 Icon_minitimeApril 29th 2014, 9:04 am

Mia smiled at Nightstorm, watching him as he wagged his tail slightly. Guessing that it was yes she stood up with glee. She turned too look back at him as he said something but she didn't know what, so she looked towards mk head turned to the side.
Back to top Go down
Shadow200
` dispersal

Shadow200

Alpha

PostSubject: Re: Frost and Howler   Frost and Howler - Page 8 Icon_minitimeApril 29th 2014, 10:04 pm

Nightstorm quickly sat down and was still wagging his tail. He looked up at Mia and MK, He can understand the humans, but He still had to build up trust with them.
Back to top Go down
edme123
` beta

edme123

Scorceress

PostSubject: Re: Frost and Howler   Frost and Howler - Page 8 Icon_minitimeApril 29th 2014, 10:13 pm

"He says he'll be friends, but that he's stubborn." Mk translated. Mk looked at Glue."Glue, are you still grumpy?" She asked.

Glue shook her head. She leapt over to Mk and nudged her hand. "Im not, but get up. Or Ill bite you."Glue said, growling playfully and wagging her tail. "I want to play." Glue whined. "Fine, but your the oddest grown wolf I've ever met." Glue heard Mk say. "Im the first wolf you've ever met." Glue replied.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Frost and Howler   Frost and Howler - Page 8 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Frost and Howler
Page 7 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next