Away for unknown period of time

How will you live yours?

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Chatbox  

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Kihyah
` beta

Kihyah

Male Registered : 2010-06-01

Away for unknown period of time Empty
PostSubject: Away for unknown period of time   Away for unknown period of time Icon_minitimeDecember 10th 2012, 2:14 pm

I am going to be absent from this site for awhile. My grandma on my mothers side is currently laying up in the hospital on her death bed. I will respond to the posts that currently need my attention but I cannot guarantee when I will be returning as she is passing slowly and I will also have a funeral to attend in the near future. Thank you all.

~Kih
Back to top Go down
WildWind
` subordinate

WildWind

— forest wanderer —

Female Age : 27

PostSubject: Re: Away for unknown period of time   Away for unknown period of time Icon_minitimeDecember 10th 2012, 3:55 pm

I am very sorry to hear that. I hope she is not in much pain, and that you get the chance to spend as much time as you can with her.
Back to top Go down
lanrox
` omega

lanrox

Female Age : 23

PostSubject: Re: Away for unknown period of time   Away for unknown period of time Icon_minitimeDecember 11th 2012, 6:21 am

yeah, it's okay. you don't have to reply to the rp. spend more time with her. Hope she's okay. Sad
Back to top Go down
Kihyah
` beta

Kihyah

PostSubject: Re: Away for unknown period of time   Away for unknown period of time Icon_minitimeDecember 17th 2012, 4:08 pm

Thank you all for your concern. My grandma is stable enough that they're thinking about moving her home while she goes. I'll be here on and off for updates and possibly to RP.
Back to top Go down
LoneFemale
` dispersal

LoneFemale

Lone Female

Female Registered : 2012-10-17

PostSubject: Re: Away for unknown period of time   Away for unknown period of time Icon_minitimeDecember 18th 2012, 10:59 am

sorry to hear about your grandmother... (sorry.. im also not very good with trying to make people feel better...)
Hope you can spend time with her before she goes.
Back to top Go down
Kihyah
` beta

Kihyah

PostSubject: Re: Away for unknown period of time   Away for unknown period of time Icon_minitimeDecember 20th 2012, 5:00 pm

Thank you all again for your kind words in these difficult times. Um, brief update, grandma's getting better to the point where they at least have been able to keep her out of pain. Like I said before I'll be here on and off again, once more I'd like to thank you all for being so considerate during this time again thank you.

~Kih
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Away for unknown period of time   Away for unknown period of time Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1