In Their Other Territory - Page 6

How will you live yours?

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Chatbox  

In Their Other Territory

Go down 
+2
Electivire
Penman98
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Blaqwynter
` pup

In Their Other Territory - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: In Their Other Territory   In Their Other Territory - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMay 15th 2009, 1:52 pm

The scent of other wolves assulted her charcoled nares, as the Blaqwynter jogged lightly into the terrain. She had been travelling for several days now, and without seing one wolf until now. She took a halt as soon as she spotted the pack lounging not to far off fro where she stood. She lifted her cranium, and sniffed the air, taking in thier scent before announing herself to them, letting them know that she was there. A light self protective growl emitted her chords, as her hackles lightly raised momentairly. She was on her guard in case the pack may decide to try and maul her. Though she was a bigger femme and bulky, which bid her an excellent Alphess from her frmer pack; until the forest fire took over, and wipped out most of her pack, and she became seperated from thos others.

Blaqwynter halfway parted her jaws giving a low toned howl, and asking only for the one in charge here. She didn't want to deal with the subordinantes, she wanted the Alpha only. A determined female with a bull head, and one not to be under estimated. She knew she obviously had to work her way up the chain in this pack to assert her dominance, once her place here was accepted. The femme was going to take it slow, and not rush into anything. She want to get to know each wolf, what thier wekanesses and strengths are, their likes and dislikes..

She wasn't the type to want to take over right away, but she had taken over many packs in her time due to seeing weakness in the leader when it came to pack wars, Leading tatics, and learning the Alpha was far too lazy to do anything for themselves. It was a shame how many Alphas abused thier powers, and take advantage of thier pack members. A pack including the Alpha were to work as a team. Blaqwynter awaited to be noticed by the Alpha, and she would only answer to the one in power.
Back to top Go down
MajesticWolfs
` omega

MajesticWolfs

Female Age : 28

PostSubject: Re: In Their Other Territory   In Their Other Territory - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMay 15th 2009, 5:35 pm

A unfamilar scent,a strange she-wolf scent.From all there goofing off,she had become distracted letting her guard down.But now she was ready and defensive.She heard a growl and a low soft howl coming from the brush.Stalking forward,her neck fur bristling and tail slightly raised.She let her wings fold before they mysteriously disappeared.Making every paw step a careful one,she ran forward into the brush.Then without warning she came nose to nose with an unkown wolf.Backing a few paw steps up,she came to see a big blue eyed black wolf.Aleu growled a defensive snarl."Who are you?"
Back to top Go down
Blaqwynter
` pup

PostSubject: Re: In Their Other Territory   In Their Other Territory - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMay 15th 2009, 6:08 pm

Blaqwynter heard blundering footsteps coming ehr way. She spotted the wolfess coming in her direction and meet her nose to nose. Kind of a rude way of putting it but if this was what customs where, then so be it. Blaqwynter watched the femme's body motions like a hawk. Her pools matching and locking into the others'.

Who are you''?

The femme growled in low tone. Blaqwynter sneered to her wordings as the femme was oblivious as to what Blaqwynter had just done. She rang out her calling, her stats, and as well as who she was looking for. If this wolfess was the Alphess Blaqwynter was going to turn around, and seek a home elsewhere, or take over . Depending upon circumstances, and what the outcome was going to be.

The charred femme looked the femme carefully over sizing her up, as she licked her onyx lippens. Her bodice tense, as she stood in a regal position. The femme was oviously younger than she was, but that didn't matter in a wolf's society, when it came to greet and meet.

I do believe I called out my name, telling you where I was, and what I was looking for...

She didn't mean to sound rude, but she wanted to speak with the Alpha.

Bring me your leader, because I don't feel like wasting any of my precious time, nor anyone elses...

At least Blaqwynter was being someone considerate, not wanting to waste this poor femme's time...
Back to top Go down
MajesticWolfs
` omega

MajesticWolfs

PostSubject: Re: In Their Other Territory   In Their Other Territory - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMay 15th 2009, 9:20 pm

Aleu was almost ready to snap,her short temper and stuborness came pouring back into her like a waterfall to a river.
"I am the..-"She paused."Come on....I'll take you to the ALPHA."She growled.Aleu padded over to her mate Fade.
Back to top Go down
Blaqwynter
` pup

PostSubject: Re: In Their Other Territory   In Their Other Territory - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMay 15th 2009, 10:54 pm

Blaqwynter could see the younger femme have a short temper about her, but she was relieved to see the femme had control of it.

I am the...

She took note the femme tried to say that she was the Alphess when the truth standing would have been found out sooner than later. Perhaps a Scoutess or Guard this femme was? Blaqwynter had not the need to question this whelp. Sooner or later Blaqwynter would know the standings of each wolf. She eyed the femme carefully as she turned away swiftly from her. The onyx wolfess offerd a light fang of disgust as she typically asked for the Alpha themself. Perhaps the Alpha was too lazy, scared or ill to come to the borders. Scared... ? Blaqwynter doubted it much so, but it was a possibility..

Come on....I'll take you to the ALPHA

Blaqwynter noted the femme growled as she turned away. A flash of her deadly hooks bore as she was commanded by the subordinate wolfess. Blaqwynter may not be staying, as she was seeking the Alpha out to form an alliance, if plans fall through. However if the Alpha deemed poor in strength, Blaqwynter was going to make a choice weither or not to stay put here, and work her way up to the top; or decline joining. There were so many decisions to be made, depending upon outcome.
Blaqwynter watched the femme turn away as she snarled. What was her attitude?

With a poor attitude like your lass, I don't think you'll make it to far in life.. You could get killed meeting the wrong wolf that way...

Her hues narrowed into slits, into a cold look of dismay. Hoping that the wolfess was going to heed her advice, Blaqwynter watched her motions carefully, ready to battle her if she turned to face her and lock fangs with her; or try to anyway. Blaqwynter had walked the realms of heck and back, her tell tale scars showing her war wounds, and what she had been through to work her way up. The femme worked as an Assassin not so long ago, but declined the line of work, when she wanted to lead. And lead she did....
Back to top Go down
Penman98
` subordinate

Penman98

Pack leader

Male Age : 26

PostSubject: Re: In Their Other Territory   In Their Other Territory - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMay 16th 2009, 7:05 am

Fade took off flying, he knew the noises he heard weren't good.The Black wolf landed loudly behind the female."You wanted me?" he said just the same.He noticed he was a bit larger, and blacker."She won't get killed greeting anyone.But you might.Go.Leave.Now.Scat!And I know what you want."
Back to top Go down
MajesticWolfs
` omega

MajesticWolfs

PostSubject: Re: In Their Other Territory   In Their Other Territory - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMay 16th 2009, 10:38 am

Aleu turned around,stomped her foot and stood tall.Ears pricked and neck fur lieing flat.I wish not to have trouble,but I sense it is coming.."I am the Alpha Female"

Autumn scowered the land of her parents,wondering if they were still alive or dead.She let out a far off howl,even though this was far from her main land where her parents lived.
Back to top Go down
Blaqwynter
` pup

PostSubject: Re: In Their Other Territory   In Their Other Territory - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMay 16th 2009, 2:46 pm

Blaqwynter watched a large male come flying out of the bushes. It was a surprise that he finally had come. Blaqwynter watched him get angry with her, for telling the younger femme the truth. She had seen it before. Never turn your back and snarl to a potentual powerful Alliance, or nemises. It does get you killed.

You wanted me?

It was an obvious question, made by him. The ony cloud looked him over.

I did....

Her voice was calm despite his angered. It was amusing to see how fast these two wolves became angry. Blaqwynter however still remained calm. It was the silent type to look out for her Alpha father had told her while growing up. He owned the packlands top Assassin, and the assassin taught Blaqwynter everything she knows. To look at Blaqwynter you wouldn't even know she did that line of work. A sweet looking female, but one not to be crossed paths with on a rocking boat.

She won't get killed greeting anyone.But you might.Go.Leave.Now.Scat!And I know what you want."

Blaqwynter huffed out cool laughter. Her charred lippens peeled back into a wolfish grin of amusement.

You honestly think I am here to cause you harm? I think not

Her voice was calm after she got out her mild laughter. She looked to Aleu who stipulated that she too was the Alpha...

I am the Alpha Female"

Blaqwynter chuffed lightly.

You're an Alphess?

Her bows cocked upward as she looked Aleu over...

Then why did you behave like you just did... You turn away from me, and offer to ''take'' me to the Alpha

Blaqwynter shook her cranium as she lowered it in shame, a sigh pulled from her muzzle as she looked back up again to the pair stnading before them.

[/b] You both are quick to temper, I would not want to be under you, for fear of breathing the wrong way... [/b]

She began.

It seems to me you both need some Alphaship skills when there is war and man amung us. I am Alphess of Ocean Meet, and I have heard the cries pain and agony in the darkness of the night. Your pack will not last long if you both are walking on the edge. Soon you will chase them away. But who am I to judge. I only have a long boat of experience.....

She turned away slowly in a mockery like position as if daring one of them to attack her. She looked over her shoulders at the two, and offerd a smile.

You had no clue what I wanted mister... I was interested in forming an alliance.. But... I guess you wont last long enough in battle to appease me... I will go, thank you for just wasting my time...

Her chords were soft as hues narrowed into slits. A pair of easy nemises, she could have killed the two of them if she wanted, but it was a waste of wolven blood, and Blaqwynter had a lot of work to do... She began to pad away but was in earshot to be called back for a challange or for an allaince.
Back to top Go down
Penman98
` subordinate

Penman98

Pack leader

PostSubject: Re: In Their Other Territory   In Their Other Territory - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMay 16th 2009, 4:34 pm

Fade watched the female walk away."pfft" he said."Poser.that wolf doesn't stand a chance.And what did it mean by alliance?Like to kill you?I don't know.We could both kill her alone." he said turning back and walking up towards the dens."you coming?"
Back to top Go down
Blaqwynter
` pup

PostSubject: Re: In Their Other Territory   In Their Other Territory - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMay 16th 2009, 4:59 pm

Blaqwynter was still in earshot of the blastious words.It was apparent that these wolves needed some education, about what an alliance ment. A snort emitted her chords, a snort of disgust and belittlment. These wolves were far too stupid what an allience was. It was to be allies in a war against man, and other turmoils around them. Blaqwynter was far to smart for those two idiots, and she knew it too.

Think what you like but you wont stand a chance in knowing what to do when a war breaks out.. Don't come crawling to me when some of your wolves fall or leave you

Her thoughts played, without a sound toward the two. She knew the naked trueth about morons like these. She padded off with her tail held high as well as her cranium.
Back to top Go down
MajesticWolfs
` omega

MajesticWolfs

PostSubject: Re: In Their Other Territory   In Their Other Territory - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMay 16th 2009, 7:40 pm

Aleu stood there,ready to rip at the female.She had remembered her past,a time when there was more war and humans.When she was younger and was captured by humans.Broken free,and healed one of her closest friends legs.Aleu was sure that they would form an alliance and make a pack.But destiny had called her and her mate whom was Fade,a male wolf who she loved dearly as her own three pup,Autumn,April and Sammy.But now a feeling of dread made her quiver.She turned to Fade and walked silently on.Was she a bad alpha?Should she abadon all she worked for,all she loved.Everytime she would run,they would follow.
"Yes..I am coming."
But she remembered the howl from far away.

April smelt a strange scent in the air as she padded along her way.The area where her parents had been they had left,but an unfamilar female scent lingered.She followed,maybe this was the leader of a rival pack she could join.Maybe an alliance of her parents,new kinship in the pack or maybe just a wondering loner.April followed the scent until she paused to stare back at the black female wolfess.
"Hello."
She said cooly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: In Their Other Territory   In Their Other Territory - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMay 16th 2009, 7:57 pm

Courage had traveled for miles and miles,her paws ached.The moon was almost in the sky,it was full blown.She let the cool breeze sooth her,but scents wafted in and out of her mouth."This scent is familar,yet this on is not."She paused.Silently spying on the she-wolfs in the brush.The young one,known as April was friendly.But the other,she had heard rumors of an assasin wolfess,a black and blue eyed wolf.Once alpha of Ocean Meet.
Back to top Go down
Blaqwynter
` pup

PostSubject: Re: In Their Other Territory   In Their Other Territory - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMay 16th 2009, 7:59 pm

ooc: After this post wanna cont in Ocean Meet?

BIC: Blaqwynter soon heard a cool voice greet her, and she was soon found face mto face with a much younger wolfess. A yearling maybe? Maybe a tad older. Blaqwynter stopped in her track looking at the femme who seemed to be the only friendly one around.

Hello

The voice was filled with innocent intent. Blaqwynter offered a light smile not looking back, to see if the parents would attack her for speaking to thier young.

Greetings lass...

Her voice was almost inquizitive.

What is it that I can do for you?

She asked behind a lightly brimmed smile. She could tell April was not corrupted yet, so that deemed her non miserable. Open to anything perhaps? Blaqwynter stood there waiting to see what the femme would do, or say to her next.
Back to top Go down
MajesticWolfs
` omega

MajesticWolfs

PostSubject: Re: In Their Other Territory   In Their Other Territory - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMay 16th 2009, 8:29 pm

April paused for a moment,she stood firmly on the ground.Her tail twitched in amusement,this was the first time meeting another wolf that did not either snap and or give her a hostile look.
"Are you the leader of any pack?"
She asked almost bursting out of her fur.
"If you are,could I be a fighter."
She asked eagerly.
Back to top Go down
Blaqwynter
` pup

PostSubject: Re: In Their Other Territory   In Their Other Territory - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMay 16th 2009, 8:47 pm

Blaqwynter watched the femme bristle up not looking to seriously, and decided to fool around. Blaqwynter stepped away from the femme, and only offered her half a chuckle. She was amused by the femmes determination, and willingness to be a fighter. Blaqwynter usually had wolves start from the bottom up, that was just the way it was unless the wolf can prove themself worthy.

Are you the leader of any pack?"

Blaqwynter smiled again.

Indeed I believe I am

Her voice was cheerful, but her eyes read of power. She further watched the younger femme, so full of life and energy, something Blaqwynter adored.

If you are,could I be a fighter?

Blaqwynter offered a light laugh as she rose her cranium.

I admire your sheer boldness of asking, and your determination . Though I can't just hand out that rank ya know...

She started as she looked around seeing another wolf who took curiousity in her prescense. Looking back to April she offered another smile.

Show me what you got

She Alphess challanged her with a snarl, her hooks suddenly bore, as her blue hues flashed with an intimidating glare. Sonars perked forth, as her tail lifted and she offered a snarl implanting her mitts firmly into the soul below her mitts.
Back to top Go down
MajesticWolfs
` omega

MajesticWolfs

PostSubject: Re: In Their Other Territory   In Their Other Territory - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMay 16th 2009, 8:58 pm

April could understand this she-wolfs knowledge.It would be very stupid to hand out a rank to the first random wolf you find.So her friendly looks faded.She lowered her head,her neck fur bristled and her tail rose.Like a cats,it seemed to fluff out but then she lowered it to a normal height as she readied here paws into a jumping position. Sharp hookish teeth drawn,and lip curled into a snarl as her claws were readied.She paused. April leaped,toward the female ''attempting'' to bowl the femme over toward a bush.

Last edited by MajesticWolfs on May 16th 2009, 9:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Blaqwynter
` pup

PostSubject: Re: In Their Other Territory   In Their Other Territory - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMay 16th 2009, 9:21 pm

x.- Ouch.. powerplay yo! LOL You like killed my charrie LOL x-D
No offence but you can't really control what happens to another's charrie. I don't own this site, but it's proper if there's no God mode happening. Your post should look like this:

April could understand this she-wolfs knowledge.It would be very stupid to hand out a rank to the first random wolf you find.So her friendly looks faded.She lowered her head,her neck fur bristled and her tail rose.Like a cats,it seemed to fluff out but then she lowered it to a normal height as she readied here paws into a jumping position. Sharp hookish teeth draw,and lip curled into a snarl as her claws were readied.She paused. April leaped,toward the female ''attempting'' to bowl the femme over toward a bush.

I can't really reply to the posting that you just made because that's powerplay. Correct me if I'm wrong, BUT most sites I have rp'd on have a no powerplay rule
Back to top Go down
MajesticWolfs
` omega

MajesticWolfs

PostSubject: Re: In Their Other Territory   In Their Other Territory - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMay 16th 2009, 9:46 pm

((Owe sorry.I got carried away...>.>I will edit the post with your post))
Back to top Go down
Blaqwynter
` pup

PostSubject: Re: In Their Other Territory   In Their Other Territory - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMay 16th 2009, 10:11 pm

Nah it's all good many ppl sometimes get carried away while sparring in a rp.. lol

Watching April lower her demeanor to a serious position. Seeing the pearly whites flash at her direction Blaqwynetr braced for her impact as her mitts firmly was planted to the ground. Blaqwynter played it out until the last moment. She attempted to dodge out of the way, but April managed to clip Blaqwynter by the shoulder blades. Pulling downward, Blaqwynter moved with her opponent.
The femme was swift upon her feet Blaqwynter gave her that. Blaqwynter Felt the connection made as she half managed to move out of the way, but was false to wait until the last moment.
Opening her jaws as she swiftly dove downward to avoid April's jaws meeting with the nape of her neck; Blaqwynter's jaws opened and pearly whites attempted to lash out toward the feet of April, trying to trip her.
Back to top Go down
Penman98
` subordinate

Penman98

Pack leader

PostSubject: Re: In Their Other Territory   In Their Other Territory - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMay 17th 2009, 8:31 am

Fade heard snarling and growling."ugh, another?" he thought."I'm gonna go check it out," he said to Aleu.

Fade twisted around a path to see what was happening. "autumn?" he whispered."I'm not telling you again."snarled."get out of my territory."
Back to top Go down
MajesticWolfs
` omega

MajesticWolfs

PostSubject: Re: In Their Other Territory   In Their Other Territory - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMay 17th 2009, 11:04 am

((Its April XD))

April paused for a moment,she knew she had quickly clipped the shoulder of the female.This was her first time proving herself and she wouldn't let herself down.So as quickly as possibly she tried to manuver her way out of the females jaws,ending up tripping herself in the process.Kicking her way through the sand and dust she had kicked up,a huge cloud loomed over them,both her and her opponents scents were hidden.She moved backwards into a tree,then she let out a snarl at the form of another wolf.She attempted to jump.
Back to top Go down
Penman98
` subordinate

Penman98

Pack leader

PostSubject: Re: In Their Other Territory   In Their Other Territory - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMay 17th 2009, 3:35 pm

lol sorry

Fade jumped back."what are you doing?" he said to April."and you?I tell you to leave and you just try to kill my Daughter?What kind of a creature are you?" he snarled to Blaqwynter.
Back to top Go down
MajesticWolfs
` omega

MajesticWolfs

PostSubject: Re: In Their Other Territory   In Their Other Territory - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMay 17th 2009, 9:20 pm

April immediatley halted to a stop,she turned to see her father Fade."Dad!"She ran over to him,wagging her tail happily."She isn't trying to kill me.I am trying out for a hunting rank in her pack."
Back to top Go down
Blaqwynter
` pup

PostSubject: Re: In Their Other Territory   In Their Other Territory - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMay 18th 2009, 4:44 am

Blaqwynter watched the femme manuver away from her snapping jaws. Her jaws just missing her by an inch. Blaqwynter was allowing the femme to try and prove herself. The femme soon became distracted, by a snarl. This was an automated fail. The femme had potentual and Blaqwynter gave her credit for that! She looked to Fade who snarled in April's direction. Barring her hooks in defence, she flung away from the spar spot. Hues lunged toward April who dashed off to greet her father. Her hooks bared offering a silent snarl in Fade's direction. Lifting her cranium her hues glowed green in the night, as nothing but the outlining of her formation could only be seen as her dark pelt matched with the darkness like a stealth bomber in flight.Her eyes and her hooks gave her position away as she stepped after April.

You must never become distracted...

Looking back to the Alpha as she stepped forward covering her hooks, a deadly glint in her eye as she made footsteps toward him. She greeted almost nose to nose, a smile played across her fascade.

Oh no... I'm not trying to kill her... She would have been dead long ago if I wanted to kill her. She has high potentual!

She started as she snapped a gaze toward April and offered a wink. Hues locked back into Fade's hues. So his daughter wanted to leave the pack..

I guess I was right lad... You're losing your mates' to a bad temper

Her bleeding words bled through him like tainted water. She looked him deeply in the eye, then looked away looking down to her talons, as she lifted a paw to examine it.

I guess you'll be losing more soon if it keeps up...

Her voice was thin, soft, but filled with poison as her words flew between her teeth. She placed her paw back down, and looked Fade back in the eye and offered a devious smile.

You're choice hunnie, I will give you what you want, but you must promise me that you will allow me to upgrade your skills...

Her voice spoke louder for April to hear, without her eyes leaving Fade.
Back to top Go down
Penman98
` subordinate

Penman98

Pack leader

PostSubject: Re: In Their Other Territory   In Their Other Territory - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMay 18th 2009, 7:34 am

"No.You will leave now.I could kill you easily if I wanted to." he spread his wings to make him look bigger.They were big, bulky, and black just like him."leave.now.April-Don't join her.She'll betray you.I can just smell it on her."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: In Their Other Territory   In Their Other Territory - Page 6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

In Their Other Territory
Page 6 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next