In Their Other Territory - Page 2

How will you live yours?

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Chatbox  

In Their Other Territory

Go down 
+2
Electivire
Penman98
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Penman98
` subordinate

Penman98

Pack leader

Male Age : 26

In Their Other Territory - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: In Their Other Territory   In Their Other Territory - Page 2 Icon_minitimeNovember 24th 2008, 8:54 pm

ooc:cool pics.I don't know what to post.
Back to top Go down
Tycser
` dispersal

Tycser

Male Age : 33

PostSubject: Re: In Their Other Territory   In Their Other Territory - Page 2 Icon_minitimeNovember 25th 2008, 4:39 am

Tycser lived his live with his pack, seeing the pups grow up. They have to leave soon. It will be hard for there parents. He will miss them to. Why dont that stay togheter? That will be cool. He watched as April dreams away. She was his faviroute and always will be.

((Indeed, very cool pics :D))
Back to top Go down
Penman98
` subordinate

Penman98

Pack leader

PostSubject: Re: In Their Other Territory   In Their Other Territory - Page 2 Icon_minitimeNovember 25th 2008, 4:53 pm

ooc:We won't be able to rp them once they leave unless We have enough character space

Fade went down into the doored den.He quietly cried of the thought of their "babies" missing.After a while Fade came out and signaled Aleu to come to where he was.
Back to top Go down
MajesticWolfs
` omega

MajesticWolfs

Female Age : 28

PostSubject: Re: In Their Other Territory   In Their Other Territory - Page 2 Icon_minitimeNovember 25th 2008, 6:02 pm

Aleu was very upset and depressed and saw that Fade wanted her.She walked over to him and muzzled him.She lay next to him and kept muzzling him."I dont want to see them go."Tears streamed down her face.

April shook her head and turned to face Tyscer."Wanna play?"She wagged her tail.

Autumn had took notice that her parents were very sad.
Back to top Go down
Penman98
` subordinate

Penman98

Pack leader

PostSubject: Re: In Their Other Territory   In Their Other Territory - Page 2 Icon_minitimeNovember 25th 2008, 6:36 pm

"I know" He said laying next to her."It's gonna be hard."He didn't want to put more
pressure on her by asking her to have more pups to "fill the void".But he wanted to always have some playful little ones at his side."I know it's hard." He said rubbing her with the top of his head.
Back to top Go down
MajesticWolfs
` omega

MajesticWolfs

PostSubject: Re: In Their Other Territory   In Their Other Territory - Page 2 Icon_minitimeNovember 25th 2008, 9:19 pm

Aleu lay beside her mate Fade and sat her head on his forepaws.*Maybe we could have more...pups.*Aleu thought to herself.She then looked up at Fade and asked."We could have more pups."She said calmly.Aleu then remembered that Autumn may have wanted to stay for awhile and April said she wouldnt go for atleast her 3rd birthday.
Back to top Go down
Tycser
` dispersal

Tycser

PostSubject: Re: In Their Other Territory   In Their Other Territory - Page 2 Icon_minitimeNovember 26th 2008, 3:51 am

"No thanks little one." He says to April. "You play with your borther and sister. Im getting to old to play..."

He looks at the two love birds. They look so happy... That makes him wanting a mate to be with too...Atleast he got his good friend at his side. Thats not to bad either...

The pups got a whole life ahead... They aint pups anymore... They are almost adults.... Almost... He smiles... He will miss them. He lays on his side looking at the pups.
Back to top Go down
Penman98
` subordinate

Penman98

Pack leader

PostSubject: Re: In Their Other Territory   In Their Other Territory - Page 2 Icon_minitimeNovember 26th 2008, 8:42 am

"We still can, they will actually help us.The other pups will make an example of good wolves."He said laying his head to the side of hers.
Back to top Go down
MajesticWolfs
` omega

MajesticWolfs

PostSubject: Re: In Their Other Territory   In Their Other Territory - Page 2 Icon_minitimeNovember 26th 2008, 4:38 pm

Aleu looked up at Fade and smiled.She muzzled him happily and got up as she walked over to Tyscer and sat at his side."I will miss them."She said to him.

April looked at Tyscer."Your not old!!"She laughed.She knew Tyscer was older than her pup he was merily a pup when he met back up with his old friend Aleu."Mom.I want to start a pack of my own."

Autumn followed her sisters lead and asked the same."Me and April maybe even Sammy if he wants to.!Two adventures in the big world."She smiled.
Back to top Go down
Penman98
` subordinate

Penman98

Pack leader

PostSubject: Re: In Their Other Territory   In Their Other Territory - Page 2 Icon_minitimeNovember 26th 2008, 9:18 pm

Fade layed down falling asleep.He had a night mare of the pups heads mounted on a wall.He woke up and screamed."oh, it was just a dream." he said sighing.He walked over to Aleu."we need to teach them to dodge the hunters." He said squinting at the lake.He saw a fish jumping out of the water.
Back to top Go down
Tycser
` dispersal

Tycser

PostSubject: Re: In Their Other Territory   In Their Other Territory - Page 2 Icon_minitimeNovember 27th 2008, 4:01 am

"Hehe thanks April, but im really getting old. I can feel it..." They got a whole life ahead of them. "You will need to let them go soon Alue. It will be hard." He looks at Alue. "Are you strong enough to do that?"

((Were did Foxpelt go?))
Back to top Go down
Penman98
` subordinate

Penman98

Pack leader

PostSubject: Re: In Their Other Territory   In Their Other Territory - Page 2 Icon_minitimeNovember 27th 2008, 8:23 am

(and Rose)
Back to top Go down
Tycser
` dispersal

Tycser

PostSubject: Re: In Their Other Territory   In Their Other Territory - Page 2 Icon_minitimeNovember 27th 2008, 10:10 am

((Lol, i dont know Rose :) ))
Back to top Go down
Penman98
` subordinate

Penman98

Pack leader

PostSubject: Re: In Their Other Territory   In Their Other Territory - Page 2 Icon_minitimeNovember 27th 2008, 11:06 am

(oh, okay.)
Back to top Go down
Tycser
` dispersal

Tycser

PostSubject: Re: In Their Other Territory   In Their Other Territory - Page 2 Icon_minitimeNovember 27th 2008, 11:12 am

((Anyway, i think we should wait for Foxpelt to return. Or send him a message Penman. like you did with me xD))
Back to top Go down
MajesticWolfs
` omega

MajesticWolfs

PostSubject: Re: In Their Other Territory   In Their Other Territory - Page 2 Icon_minitimeNovember 27th 2008, 2:34 pm

(I think Rosefur left because the portal is back up and she didnt like the portal.And Foxpelt hasnt been on in a few days. Neutral Hope they didnt decide to leave for good.)

Aleu sat up very tall and looked at them sadly.She let out a sigh and looked at them with eyes ready to burst out in tears.It was the toughest decision in her meer wolf life. "Autumn...April...Yes..Yes you can."She said looking to the ground.

Autumn seen that her mom was very sad."Are paths will cross again...someday."She muzzled her mom.

April smiled at her mother and spoke softly."Its hard to say goodbye to you guys...mom..dad..Tyscer...Foxpelt..I will never forget all the ones that I loved,I will never forget of the place I come from."She barked nuzzling her.

Aleu looked up at her daughters with gleaming eyes as she nuzzled them back."Live good lives,find good loves*mates*,find good packs and never ever give up.No matter how dark your hour is."She nuzzled them.

Autumn and April both nodded and ran off onto the top of the hill.They both looked back at there parents,brother,and friends.There eyes both sparkled as they threw there heads back into a howl.
Back to top Go down
Tycser
` dispersal

Tycser

PostSubject: Re: In Their Other Territory   In Their Other Territory - Page 2 Icon_minitimeNovember 27th 2008, 2:59 pm

"Bye little ones.... We will meet again... Im sure of that." He howls with them.

((I hope they come back :), they are problibly just busy... ))
Back to top Go down
MajesticWolfs
` omega

MajesticWolfs

PostSubject: Re: In Their Other Territory   In Their Other Territory - Page 2 Icon_minitimeNovember 27th 2008, 4:27 pm

Aleu looked up at her daughters with a gleam of pride.She took in a deep breath,got up.She stepped her right paw forward and threw her head up.Aleu began to howl.
Back to top Go down
Penman98
` subordinate

Penman98

Pack leader

PostSubject: Re: In Their Other Territory   In Their Other Territory - Page 2 Icon_minitimeNovember 27th 2008, 5:59 pm

(Rose left because she thought the forum was dead.MW, cool siggy.And your post really did make me cry.Infact, I still am.)

Sammy saw his sisters leave as he howled with them."dad, I'll stay here.I can't leave.It's too hard." He said pup eyeing his father.

"Thanks. son.I...I...I need some alone time." He said running off.
Back to top Go down
Tycser
` dispersal

Tycser

PostSubject: Re: In Their Other Territory   In Their Other Territory - Page 2 Icon_minitimeNovember 28th 2008, 3:59 am

He walks to Sammy. "Dont worry kid, he will come back... He needs to lead the pack." He howls again while thinking: "This is a sad ending... But...It has to be done... The little pups are ready to leave..."

((Will you keep in playing the pups or will you 'make' new ones?))
Back to top Go down
Penman98
` subordinate

Penman98

Pack leader

PostSubject: Re: In Their Other Territory   In Their Other Territory - Page 2 Icon_minitimeNovember 28th 2008, 9:42 am

(The ones we don't have space for we put up in pup adoption)
Back to top Go down
Tycser
` dispersal

Tycser

PostSubject: Re: In Their Other Territory   In Their Other Territory - Page 2 Icon_minitimeNovember 28th 2008, 10:12 am

((Okay ^^))
Back to top Go down
MajesticWolfs
` omega

MajesticWolfs

PostSubject: Re: In Their Other Territory   In Their Other Territory - Page 2 Icon_minitimeNovember 28th 2008, 11:55 am

Penman98 wrote:
(Rose left because she thought the forum was dead.MW, cool siggy.And your post really did make me cry.Infact, I still am.)

Sammy saw his sisters leave as he howled with them."dad, I'll stay here.I can't leave.It's too hard." He said pup eyeing his father.

"Thanks. son.I...I...I need some alone time." He said running off.
Aleu turned as she heard what Sammy said."I am glad.Atleast...-"She stuttered then looked to the ground with a smile."Never mind."She looked up again and felt sorry for Fade."Fade..."She thought."It must be very heard to let go of your only pups you ever had."She thought again.Aleu was very sad and trotted over to a rock under a tree and layed there.

(Thank You Penman.It was sad what I put in that post.I was also curious about where Rosefur went?)
(If Fade and Aleu have pups again.Can I make the topic for them now?)
Back to top Go down
Tycser
` dispersal

Tycser

PostSubject: Re: In Their Other Territory   In Their Other Territory - Page 2 Icon_minitimeNovember 28th 2008, 11:57 am

((Ill wait for some more replays ^^))
Back to top Go down
MajesticWolfs
` omega

MajesticWolfs

PostSubject: Re: In Their Other Territory   In Their Other Territory - Page 2 Icon_minitimeNovember 28th 2008, 12:10 pm

(Okay!) flower
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: In Their Other Territory   In Their Other Territory - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

In Their Other Territory
Page 2 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next