Tycser - Page 5

How will you live yours?

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Chatbox  

Tycser

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
MajesticWolfs
` omega

MajesticWolfs

Female Age : 28

Tycser - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tycser   Tycser - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMay 24th 2008, 4:49 pm

Aleu woke up and growled in pain as she tryed getting.She was able to get on her feet but she stumbled around going towards the brush of trees down below.She grabbed someof the leaves that healed her paw and got some sappish stuff on them.She stumbled into the cave and walked over to Tsuji and sat the leaves on his wounds.She handed Tyscer a piece of bark"Tyscer press down on Tsuji's wounds so the leaves will stick".Aleu headed back to the entrance and licked her wounds clean and put the leaves on her own wounds."If you are wondering where I learned this from a medicine man that took me in when i was young..I watched him heal people in his journeys....My pack got slaughtered by a group of people..and i was left in the wild..i got attacked by a bear but that man killed it and took me in until i was old enough to fed for myself...He was then killed by a bear."Aleu said crying.She then layed down and asked Tyscer"Are you and Tsuji all right"..
Back to top Go down
Tsuji
` dispersal

Tsuji

Grr bark bark!

Male Age : 31

Tycser - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Sap   Tycser - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMay 25th 2008, 2:11 am

Tsuji woke up. "Gah. Why am I all sticky?" He looked at his wounds. "Oh. Thanks-- Aleu." He moved closer to her.

"You know, I still remember how this all started. How you broke your paw with the hunters. Then you got free. If you think about it, we've been through a lot in one day."

Tsuji looked outside. It was dark. "The moon's full, tonight. I'm going to go out and watch it. You wanna come, Aleu?"

Tsuji cocked his head to one side.

OOC: Sorry Tycser. I was gonna wait for you to post, but I got impatient.

Last edited by Tsuji on May 25th 2008, 2:16 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Added OOC)
Back to top Go down
MajesticWolfs
` omega

MajesticWolfs

Tycser - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Full Moon   Tycser - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMay 25th 2008, 2:58 am

Aleu lifted her head and shook it"Sure Tsuji"Aleu said shaking her fur and fixing it so it didnt look messy.She walked slowly to the entrance of the cave and waited for Tsuji.
Back to top Go down
Tsuji
` dispersal

Tsuji

Grr bark bark!

Tycser - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Moon   Tycser - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMay 25th 2008, 3:07 am

"Hey, Aleu." Tsuji walked out and sat down. "Gosh, I feel old. And with all these wounds..." He sat down on the cold dirt next to Aleu.

"You know, the moon is really beautiful tonight."

"..."

Tsuji looked at Aleu directly.

"Aleu, how would you like to come with me? And Tycser, also, if he wants to come?"
Back to top Go down
MajesticWolfs
` omega

MajesticWolfs

Tycser - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Beautiful Moon   Tycser - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMay 25th 2008, 3:11 am

Aleu sat there looking at the Moon"The moon is very Beautiful"She wagged her tail and smiled then she turned her head and looked at the Tsuji and said"Sure Tsuji..I was hoping you would ask that because i didnt want the pa-pack to seperate.And break up.."Aleu said turning her head away and looking to the other side.
Back to top Go down
Tycser
` dispersal

Tycser

Male Age : 33

Tycser - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tycser   Tycser - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMay 25th 2008, 7:30 am

(Its okay Tsuji ^^)

He looked at the two. At some point he felt there want to be left alone. But he followed them, quietly. He lays down besides them. He looked up ."(Wow, the moon is beautifull tonight)" He thought.
Back to top Go down
Tsuji
` dispersal

Tsuji

Grr bark bark!

Tycser - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: To Tycser   Tycser - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMay 25th 2008, 4:17 pm

"Hey, Tycser. Aleu said she is coming with me. Would you like to come, also?" Tsuji looked at him. "I can't ensure you..."

Tsuji thought for a moment, then broke into sobs. "I can't guarantee that you guys... will... survive. And, it's a long journey."

"..."

"On second thought," Tsuji said, "maybe you guys shouldn't come. It will be to dangerous. You guys have your whole lives ahead of you, and I'm just messing them up. I..." Tsuji turned away from them both. "No. I can't take you. I can't risk both your lives."

Tsuji lay down, and started to tear up again.
Back to top Go down
MajesticWolfs
` omega

MajesticWolfs

Tycser - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tycser   Tycser - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMay 25th 2008, 9:47 pm

Aleu sat her paw on Tsuji shoulder and said"Tsuji..I have been threw akot in my life..Life or Death Sitiations..I took on a hunter and was in deaths face with a gashd foot and got away..I took on a bear and killed it...so...I think i can stand up to the danger."Aleu then got all tough"Heheh...I laugh in the face of danger...hahahaha.."Aleu said smirking and wagging her tail.Then she yelped when she leaned on her back leg to hard."I will be fine Tsuji...I dont go down without a fight".She growled.
Back to top Go down
Tycser
` dispersal

Tycser

Tycser - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tycser   Tycser - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMay 26th 2008, 1:58 am

"Im going with you!! I might not be strong but im smart!!" He stood up wagging his tail. He is ready to go. "I got no were to go... So I'll go with you, and dont say no, you cant stop me from going."
Back to top Go down
MajesticWolfs
` omega

MajesticWolfs

Tycser - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tycser   Tycser - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMay 26th 2008, 2:02 am

Aleu nodded her head agreeing with Tyscer."We are coming Tsuji..Nothing is gunna stop us now."Aleu said getting up off her feet being very serious.
Back to top Go down
Tycser
` dispersal

Tycser

Tycser - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tycser   Tycser - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMay 26th 2008, 3:44 am

"Be carefull Aleu... But yes we are coming with you." He looks at Aleu, supporting her as she stands. "Your paw is not healed yet, be carefull...."
Back to top Go down
Tsuji
` dispersal

Tsuji

Grr bark bark!

Tycser - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Wow...   Tycser - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMay 26th 2008, 9:52 pm

Tsuji was overwhelmed. "But... You guys are sure to... Why would you risk yourselves like that? I honestly can't... Why?"

Tsuji looked at them both: Aleu and Tycser. "Aleu... You're too nice looking a wolf to go and get yourself killed. If that happens. And Tycser: Your just a pup. You have your whole life ahead of you! You still have your entire existence to hunt, mate, build a family! No. I really can't let you both come with me. And besides: This is my road. I don't have anywhere else to go. You guys still have a chance to make life matter. My fate is set for me, though."

Tsuji got up with carefulness. His bones ached, and he was still covered in blood: weather it was his, Aleu's, or the bear, he didn't know. "Thanks for the sap, Aleu. I'm already feeling better..." He took a few steps forward, then collapsed in pain.

"Gah! Why?" Tsuji began to sob again. "I will never make it on time, with these injuries." He tried to get up again, but he couldn't.

"Maybe I'll just... Wait... until morning..." Zzzzzzzz...

OOC: Tycser or MajesticWolves (whoever comes next...), make sure you make it a new day sometime soon...
Back to top Go down
MajesticWolfs
` omega

MajesticWolfs

Tycser - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tycser   Tycser - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMay 27th 2008, 12:04 am

Aleu stood up and walked away getting some more leaves.Aleu thought while she was walking"I know that this is Tsuji's path but...there my family..I cant just leave Tyscer and leave Tsuji to die a slow and pain ful death all because of me and the bear".She thought this and the words *all because of me*rattled around in her head.She felt guilty for what has happened to him.Aleu grabbed some leaves and sap and walked back to the group.She took the leaves from before off of Tsuji"s wounds and put the new leaves on.She then noticed they were healing up very nicely before she put the other ones on.She then saw a glimpse of hope for Tsuji.After doing so she went about a foot from Tsuji and layed on her back looking at the stars.She then saw a shooting star.Aleu looked up at the sky and smiled"Hey Tsuji!Tyscer a shooting star..Make a wish".Aleu wished and then looked at the moon and howled gracefully.Then layed back on her back again and continued watching the stars.
Back to top Go down
MajesticWolfs
` omega

MajesticWolfs

Tycser - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: ~New Day~   Tycser - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMay 27th 2008, 12:41 am

~Next Day~
Back to top Go down
Tycser
` dispersal

Tycser

Tycser - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tycser   Tycser - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMay 27th 2008, 3:30 am

Tycser woke up, Tsuji was still here so was Aleu. "Oh, you are still here. Good...." He stood up and walked to the exit of the cave and sits down. We need to stay together, he thought. Or else non of us will survive... He lays down, waiting for the other toget up. I have a whole life for me....Its true but i cant leave them here.... He kept thinking about it.
Back to top Go down
MajesticWolfs
` omega

MajesticWolfs

Tycser - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tycser   Tycser - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMay 27th 2008, 12:25 pm

Aleu woke up next morning she didnt get to much sleep last night.She got up and stretched.She looked from side to side.Tsuji and Tyscer were still there good.Aleu thought.She shook her fur and straightened it out and went to get more leaves for herself and Tsuji.After getting the leaves and returning to the cave and changing her leaves and replaced Tsuji's.Her stomach grumbled."I will try to get us something to eat..And dont worry about me..I am not as weak as look"Aleu said turning her head.
Back to top Go down
Tsuji
` dispersal

Tsuji

Grr bark bark!

Tycser - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Me too...   Tycser - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMay 27th 2008, 1:01 pm

"Hey! Wait up!" Tsuji got up and walked towards Aleu. "I'll go too. I'm hungry, as well." Tsuji began to walk out.

"I'm going to go this way." He nosed in one direction. "You go that way." He pointed his paw in another. "If we are going to get stronger, we might as well try to eat more."

Tsuji began to walk his way. "It is amazing that no one has said anything about my going, yet..." Tsuji thought to himself. "Maybe they don't want to come after all..."

Tsuji saw something move. He got down low, then finally noticed he was moving easier. "Wow. Those leaves really help!" He followed the moving thing, and he saw it was a hare.

"... Is that the only animal that lives around here?" Frightened by Tsuji's voice, the hare began to run, but with a huge leap, he grasped it in his jaws, broke it's neck, and dropped it. "Wow. These guys sure easy to catch. I guess the absence of wolves has made them lazy."

Tsuji kept going. He caught three more bunnies, then he noticed he couldn't find the cave.

"Where am I?" He tried to smell his way back, but he was too far away, and couldn't pick up any scent. He did notice a scent from a tree far off from where he was. Tsuji began to get really tired...

"Oh... no... I thought the trees... were..."

Tsuji fell down, dropping his kills about him. With the last amount of energy he could muster, he howled, hoping someone could hear him.

"Help... me..."

Then darkness.
Back to top Go down
MajesticWolfs
` omega

MajesticWolfs

Tycser - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tycser   Tycser - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMay 27th 2008, 1:13 pm

Aleu was had caught a groundhog and a rabbit.She was heading back when she heard Tsuji howl.She quickly dropped the kills and ran over to Tsuji."Whats wrong Tsuji..What happened"?Aleu saw that he couldnt get up.So Aleu nuzzled him onto her back and carryed him.But she saw the cave no where and she couldnt leave him here to find it..he would surely die..and she wasnt strong enough to carry him miles.So she walked back to the stream before dropping over in suffication but got up again and walked to a near by den that was very old and checked for anything living there.When she saw nothing she put him in there and went back to get the food she got.She put it next to Tsuji and put it near his mouth.Aleu then got into the den and layed in the front guarding the den from intruders.She howled for someones help.
Back to top Go down
Tycser
` dispersal

Tycser

Tycser - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tycser   Tycser - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMay 27th 2008, 1:23 pm

Tycser waited and waited for the two to come back. "It takes to long" He thought. He howl once to check if they were near.
Back to top Go down
MajesticWolfs
` omega

MajesticWolfs

Tycser - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tycser   Tycser - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMay 27th 2008, 1:27 pm

Aleu heard Tyscer howl.She howled back in response hoping he would come and see what was wrong.
Back to top Go down
Tycser
` dispersal

Tycser

Tycser - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tycser   Tycser - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMay 27th 2008, 1:30 pm

"Thats Aleu!!" He runned out of the cave to the howl. Then she finds her. "There you are. Whats wrong?" Then he sees Tsuji. "Ow no, is he alright?"
Back to top Go down
Tsuji
` dispersal

Tsuji

Grr bark bark!

Tycser - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tycser   Tycser - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMay 27th 2008, 1:36 pm

"I'm fine" Tsuji said. He was really getting tired of all these injuries. "How are you two?"
Back to top Go down
MajesticWolfs
` omega

MajesticWolfs

Tycser - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tycser   Tycser - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMay 27th 2008, 1:44 pm

"I have been better".Aleu says."These stupid injuries are nothing but a burden to me and my life"Aleu says pouting."I wish we could go somewhere...I wanna feel the breeze of the ocean...adventure threw the woods...but these injuries are holding me back"."I dont want either of you to leave...i want to adventure around with you guys..live a life of adventure and exitement..even if it kills me..".Aleu said all excited.
Back to top Go down
Tycser
` dispersal

Tycser

Tycser - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tycser   Tycser - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMay 27th 2008, 1:49 pm

"I want that to but you need to heal first....Or else you wont make it. You to Tsuji, you have to heal first."
Back to top Go down
Tsuji
` dispersal

Tsuji

Grr bark bark!

Tycser - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Fine   Tycser - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMay 27th 2008, 8:12 pm

"Naah" Tsuji tried to get up. "I'm fine. Did anyone else see that tree? Something wasn't right about it..." He looked thoughtful. "Well, there is nothing we can do if we stay here and sit around all day." Tsuji was remembering his dream. "I better get going. If I stay here any longer, I'll start to have attachment issues." He looked at Aleu.

Tsuji was still lying there.
"..."

"Maybe I'll just stay a little longer. It seems... I can't get up..." His face turned red. Inside, though, he was very worried.

"What if I don't find her in time?" Tsuji knew his time was running out, and these stupid injuries he was getting left and right weren't helping, either. "I gotta find a way to get out without either of them noticing. They can't follow me! I have to keep them alive, not because of her, but because they are my friends..." Tsuji realized he was already calling them friends.

"Like I told myself before," he thought, "I'm really falling for them."

"Yeah... I guess I have to stay. Anyway, noting like a well-rested wolf, right?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Tycser - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tycser   Tycser - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tycser
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next