Tycser - Page 6

How will you live yours?

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Chatbox  

Tycser

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
AuthorMessage
MajesticWolfs
` omega

MajesticWolfs

Female Age : 28

Tycser - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tycser   Tycser - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMay 27th 2008, 8:36 pm

Aleu was very tired even though she got done sleeping.She yawned and said"I am going to go get the food.."Aleu brang back the food she and Tsuji hunted.She gave everyone there food and began to eat.After that she went over to the tree Tsuji passed out at and smelled the air.She became woozy and walked away from there.She"That tree is strange..."She said falling over and into a long deep sleep".

Tsuji,Tyscer on one of your later posts could we make the wolves go somewhere elsa like the city or yellowstone to make it more interesting.
Back to top Go down
Tycser
` dispersal

Tycser

Male Age : 33

Tycser - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tycser   Tycser - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMay 28th 2008, 12:54 pm

(sounds good Aleu)

"Alue!!! Tsuji!!! Dont fall asleep...dont.....asleep...." Tycser collapses. "Im....tired....." He falls in a deep sleep.
Back to top Go down
MajesticWolfs
` omega

MajesticWolfs

Tycser - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tycser   Tycser - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMay 28th 2008, 1:44 pm

(Aleu's Dream:Aleu was laying in a field.She was being embrassed by her half dead mother.She put Aleu under her.And then heard a gunshot from above and felt her mother stop breatheing and a few voices."I think thats it".Aleu squirmed out and saw her family all slaughtered and the forest on fire.She ran to higher ground and watched the ones she loved and the forest and animals she knew burn away.Then it became dark and then she saw the medicine man that took her in get killed.More Darkness...Then she saw to famliar wolves..Tsuji and Tyscer..She ran towards them happily but they blew away like dust in the wind..The only light was Aleu..The darkness krept up on her.She backed into a wall as she was ungulped by the darkness)Aleu was still asleep but she began to sweat,whine,moan,and tremble.She yelled no a few times..and began to cry in her dreams.

When the wolves wake up could we make them seem like they have to go seperate ways or something but they stay or i dunno..
Back to top Go down
Tsuji
` dispersal

Tsuji

Grr bark bark!

Male Age : 31

Tycser - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Awakening   Tycser - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMay 28th 2008, 3:49 pm

Tsuji finally mustered the strength to stand up. He looked around the den area. "Aleu? Tycser? Where are you guys?" He looked in the direction of the tree. "Oh... no..." Two forms were on the ground. "Guys!"

Tsuji ran over to the forms. "Oh no... Tycser, Aleu..." He grasped them by the scruff of the neck, breating slowly as not to inhale the gas from the tree, and dragged them to the den. He went over to Aleu and listened to her. Her heart was still beating, and she was breathuing slowly. Then he went to tycser. "C' mon, pup. Don't die on me now." He listened. Tycser's heart was still beating faintly, not as strongly as Aleu.

Tsuji took them and put them close together. Then he curled around them as best he could, and fell asleep.

"Tsuji..."
"..."
"Tsuji."
"..."
"Tsuji, go to the woods. The closely packed woods."
"Yes..."
"Find me, Tsuji..."

Zzzzz...
Back to top Go down
MajesticWolfs
` omega

MajesticWolfs

Tycser - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tycser   Tycser - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMay 28th 2008, 3:58 pm

Aleu trembled and curled up closely to someones soft body.She then felt calm inside in her dreams..The to familiar wolves..Tsuji and Tyscer returned to her thoughts and moved her head softly on the other wolf as if she was nuzzling them.She smiled softly and her terrifying dreams lifted away as if it were a curse.She knew she was safe..she knew she was with them.This warmed her heart and curled up closer to the wolves.
Back to top Go down
Tsuji
` dispersal

Tsuji

Grr bark bark!

Tycser - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Wake   Tycser - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMay 28th 2008, 11:55 pm

Tsuji woke up again, this time to Aleu nuzzling his side. "Aleu..." Tsuji moved closer to the sleeping forms. "Oh, Aleu. Tycser. I wish you guys could come. I wish I could have companions on my trip... But it will be too dangerous!" He whispered. The idea had been bothering him ever since the full moon. "I can't be responsible for more deaths of innocent wolves! And now her... the wolf in my dreams... I cant let her die because of me! And neither can these two!" He looked at Aleu and Tycser.

Tsuji sat, thinking.

"They both want to come. They said so themselves. First, Aleu agreed to come.
Quote :
Aleu sat her paw on Tsuji shoulder and said, "Tsuji... I have been through a lot in my life... Life or Death situations... I took on a hunter and was in deaths face with a gashed foot and got away..I took on a bear and killed it...so...I think i can stand up to the danger. "Aleu then got all tough "Heheh...I laugh in the face of danger...hahahaha.." Aleu said smirking and wagging her tail.Then she yelped when she leaned on her back leg to hard. "I will be fine Tsuji...I don't go down without a fight." She growled.

Tsuji started to laugh. "Aleu... It is true. When the hunters came, you gave them something to remember!"

Then Tycser.

Quote :
"I'm going with you!! I might not be strong but I'm smart!!" He stood up wagging his tail. He is ready to go. "I got no were to go... So I'll go with you, and don't say no, you cant stop me from going."

"Be careful Aleu... But yes we are coming with you." He looks at Aleu, supporting her as she stands. "Your paw is not healed yet, be careful...."

Tycser. Your still a pup. I couldn't put your life in danger just because I know you! But... But you really want to come. Why? A thrill for adventure?

Humph... Well, it may be more adventure than you bargained for, if you come..."

He moved a bit, then stopped. He noticed he was still tired. "Darn you, Aleu," Tsuji thought jokingly. "You woke me up!" He continued to stare at the sleeping figures.

"You know, we are a lot like a pack. We're not just acquaintances." So far, Tsuji could count three situations where they all saved each other: Aleu's paw, the bear, and the tree. "Until Aleu's paw healed, I helped feed her. Then Tycser came, and I had to help him. No. If anything, we are stronger than a pack. We are near family."

Tsuji closed his eyes, and crawled closer to Tycser and Aleu. He started to drift off, and the last thing he could remember was the words "near family" running through his head.

Zzzzzz...
Back to top Go down
MajesticWolfs
` omega

MajesticWolfs

Tycser - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tycser   Tycser - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMay 29th 2008, 12:07 am

Aleu fought to wake up but couldnt she was so tired.Aleu was at peace in her dreams...She was back home with her family and with her best friends Tsuji and Tyscer....Her dreams took her back along time to when there was no humans around and her mother and father were alive.Aleu couldnt help but smile.Aleu ran along side the eagles in her dreams,along Tsuji and Tyscer on the side..Her mother and father racing.Tsuji and Tyscer were more than friends to her now.They were family.People she loved and cared for...Aleu didnt have her mother,father,brothers,sisters,any more but she had them..The voice of her mother told her to follow them..become.. Aleu woke up and she was right up next to a sleeping Tsuji..Aleu thought about her dream and thought"I wonder if we can go..I dont want to leave them."Aleu thought getting up and yawning."That was the most peaceful dream i ever had"She said aloud..
Back to top Go down
Tycser
` dispersal

Tycser

Tycser - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tycser   Tycser - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMay 29th 2008, 6:51 am

"What kind of dream Aleu?" He was awake all the time but to tired to get up. He rolls over to face her. "I've been awake for a long time... How are ya?" He tries to get up. Once he stands he walks a little bit. "Wow, what did that stuff do to me?" he walks somemore. "Oh im okay now..."
Back to top Go down
MajesticWolfs
` omega

MajesticWolfs

Tycser - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tycser   Tycser - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMay 29th 2008, 8:29 am

"Oh It was where we were all together back in my home lands,We were a pack..."She said smiling and looking down.Aleu rolled over on her back and whined.
Back to top Go down
Tycser
` dispersal

Tycser

Tycser - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tycser   Tycser - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMay 29th 2008, 10:53 am

"Ow...."He saw that she doesnt want to talk about it. "And what do we do now?" They cant stay here.... They have to move....
Back to top Go down
MajesticWolfs
` omega

MajesticWolfs

Tycser - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tycser   Tycser - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMay 29th 2008, 10:59 am

"The only thing we can do is hope Tsuji will bring us..or go our seperate ways and hope we survive".Aleu said still on her back

"..."

"Or..we could...Never mind its a stupid idea..and i dont think..."Aleu stopped and walked out of the cave quietly.She walked far far away from the cave but enough to see it.There she saw it.A huge river very long,deep,and dangerous and on the other side was a big forest and pasted the huge forest and past the hunting ground was a city.And past all of that is where her homelands were she was born and raised.Yellowstone park.Aleu needed to head there but couldnt leave Tsuji and Tyscer they were her friends..No they were more than best friends.And she wanted to go with Tsuji also.She hesitated and howled a long sorrowful howl.

"What can i do...What will i do...I want to go home..but them".Aleu had made her mind up.She had to make the journey home.Aleu re-entered the cave and said sadly"Tsuji,Tyscer..I am leaving..You can follow if you want..Goodbye"Aleu limped away crying.
Back to top Go down
Tycser
` dispersal

Tycser

Tycser - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tycser   Tycser - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMay 29th 2008, 1:49 pm

"Aleu....Dont go..Please.....We need you.....I need you...You cant leave like that...." He runs after her. "Come-on Aleu....Dont leave...." He thinks at top speed. She cant leave like this. She wil get killed.
Back to top Go down
MajesticWolfs
` omega

MajesticWolfs

Tycser - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tycser   Tycser - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMay 29th 2008, 1:59 pm

Aleu stopped and turned her head"I have to go it is my destiny...Tyscer..Tsuji as i said..follow if you please...I would like wolves to travel with but not thats ok"Aleu said sadly..Aleu speeded up alittle.
Back to top Go down
Tycser
` dispersal

Tycser

Tycser - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tycser   Tycser - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMay 29th 2008, 2:05 pm

"Okay you wont stay here... I'll go with you....I hope Tsuji comes to...." He walks with Aleu.
Back to top Go down
Tsuji
` dispersal

Tsuji

Grr bark bark!

Tycser - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Seperate ways?   Tycser - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMay 29th 2008, 6:25 pm

Tsuji woke up. He noticed that Tycser and Aleu were not there. "Augh! Wh do they keep leaving me like this? Humph." He tried to get up, and barely got to his legs. "Gah. Maybe I'll rest a minute or too..."

"... Okay! Now!" Tsuji got up, but was still a little wobbly. He looked around and saw Aleu and Tycser some way off.

"Hey, guys! Wait up!" Tsuji began to walk over to them. "Where you guys going?" He looked forward, and saw Yellowstone, the humans National Park. "Oh. I see." He looked at Aleu. "Well, I guess this is goodbye, then? This is where our paths split? So be it." He sat down. "I hope you find what you’re looking for, Aleu. And Tycser, if you are going with her, please keep her alive. You are the only other male I know." He smiled at them both. "Aleu... Tycser... Thank you both. You have been wonderful companions for as long as I have known you. Please be careful." Tsuji got up.

"As for me, don't worry. I'm going the opposite direction." He pointed his muzzle in the direction of a dense wood. "The one I'm looking for; she's over in that direction. I know; I can feel it."

Tsuji started to walk off, and then stopped. "I hope... I hope we meet again, Aleu. Tycser... take care of yourself." He started to walk again. "Goodbye."

Tsuji couldn't hold it any longer. When he was far enough away from the two, he broke into tears. "I'm going to miss them..." He was near the woods. "Goodbye, guys."
Back to top Go down
MajesticWolfs
` omega

MajesticWolfs

Tycser - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tycser   Tycser - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMay 29th 2008, 6:44 pm

Aleu knew this would happen she blinked a few times.And thought..She questioned this...The city aleu thought about it.She was risking her life and Tyscer to return home."Tyscer...You should go Tsuji..I would be risking your life for my destiny.."And with those words Aleu grabbed a log and jumped on it and swam to the other side.Aleu cryed as she left her to best friends behind.She morned the loss.Aleu could sense the feelings and problems of her friends...Tsuji needed to fulfill his dreams and goals but didnt want to leave them,Tyscer wanted a place to call home and didnt want to leave them.She could feel there sorrow and grief.
Back to top Go down
Tycser
` dispersal

Tycser

Tycser - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tycser   Tycser - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMay 30th 2008, 3:07 am

"No...Aleu!!!! Why!!! WHY!!!" He started to cry. This is the second time his family left him.... He doesnt know what to do....Maybe...Maybe if he's vast enough he can catch up with Tsuji or cross the river....Maybe...... He doesnt know it anymore.....
Back to top Go down
Penman98
` subordinate

Penman98

Pack leader

Male Age : 26

Tycser - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tycser   Tycser - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMay 31st 2008, 8:15 am

LOCKING TOPIC.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Tycser - Page 6 Empty