During Dawn

How will you live yours?

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Chatbox  

During Dawn

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Ganna23
` omega

Ganna23

IM EPICLE .W.

Female Location : Where I am

During Dawn Empty
PostSubject: During Dawn   During Dawn Icon_minitimeJune 2nd 2009, 6:39 pm

Jasmine walked upstream, keeping up. She groomed herself. She sniffed the air. Another wolf was nearby. "Show yourself!" Jasmine called. No answer.
Back to top Go down
spottedfire
` pup

spottedfire

Female Age : 28

During Dawn Empty
PostSubject: Re: During Dawn   During Dawn Icon_minitimeJune 2nd 2009, 7:53 pm

Spottedfire walked through the bushes to face the other wolf. Dry blood stained her muzzle. "Hello, I see I am not alone." She said nodding toward the other wolf.
Back to top Go down
Ganna23
` omega

Ganna23

IM EPICLE .W.

During Dawn Empty
PostSubject: Re: During Dawn   During Dawn Icon_minitimeJune 2nd 2009, 7:56 pm

A female wolfess walked through the bushes towards Jasmine. "Hello, I see I am not alone." She said. The wolf was white. Plain white. "Hello. I'm Jasmine. And you are?" Jasmine asked the female. She smiled.
Back to top Go down
spottedfire
` pup

spottedfire

During Dawn Empty
PostSubject: Re: During Dawn   During Dawn Icon_minitimeJune 2nd 2009, 7:59 pm

Spottedfire smiled warmly. "My name is Spottedfire." She said. She stretched her stiff legs and sat down scratching her ear.
Back to top Go down
Ganna23
` omega

Ganna23

IM EPICLE .W.

During Dawn Empty
PostSubject: Re: During Dawn   During Dawn Icon_minitimeJune 2nd 2009, 8:02 pm

"My name is Spottedfire." She replied. Jasmine's tail wagged as Jasmine bowed down low, showing that she wanted to play. "You don't look or even sound mean." Jasmine said. "I haven't found anyone who was nice enough to me."
Back to top Go down
spottedfire
` pup

spottedfire

During Dawn Empty
PostSubject: Re: During Dawn   During Dawn Icon_minitimeJune 2nd 2009, 8:04 pm

Spottedfire bowed in a meaning of play. She smiled one of her rare smiles again. "ah, I am not mean to wolves who are not mean to me." She said with a nod, remembering her sad past, she shook her head and wagged her tail.
Back to top Go down
Ganna23
` omega

Ganna23

IM EPICLE .W.

During Dawn Empty
PostSubject: Re: During Dawn   During Dawn Icon_minitimeJune 2nd 2009, 8:07 pm

"Ah. I am not mean to wolves who are not mean to me." Spottedfire replied. Jasmine rubbed her head on the ground then her whole body did the same. She was on her backside rolling in the dirt. "This is fun for me because well I'M FREE TO DO WHAT I WANT!" Jasmine said. Then she rolled and rolled until she accidently tripped Spottedfire.
Back to top Go down
spottedfire
` pup

spottedfire

During Dawn Empty
PostSubject: Re: During Dawn   During Dawn Icon_minitimeJune 2nd 2009, 8:10 pm

Jasmine rolled and tripped Spottedfire. She landed on the ground with a grunt. She got up and laughed shaking her head, she jumped on the ground and rolled untill her snowy white fur was grayish, she got up with her blue eyes shining
Back to top Go down
Ganna23
` omega

Ganna23

IM EPICLE .W.

During Dawn Empty
PostSubject: Re: During Dawn   During Dawn Icon_minitimeJune 2nd 2009, 8:14 pm

Jasmine got up when Spottedfire did. Spottedfire was all grey now. Her snowy white fur was now a grey glob. Jasmine looked at her fur. Her fur was black. As usual. You could barely see the dirt. She shook around, making dust go everywhere. She let out a cough or two. Jasmine was happy to have a friend that would at least have fun with her. "Spottedfire. I believe your the best friend I have ever had. Even though we just met." Jasmine said, laughing at the last part.
Back to top Go down
spottedfire
` pup

spottedfire

During Dawn Empty
PostSubject: Re: During Dawn   During Dawn Icon_minitimeJune 3rd 2009, 2:35 pm

Spottedfire coughed as the dust rose from her pelt.She shook it once more. "Spottedfire, I believe your the best friend I ever had. Even though we just met." Jasmine laughed. Spottedfire smiled. "I believe your the best friend I never had to. Lately people haven't been......nice lately." She said, heisitating at the last part. She walked over to a puddle and lapped up some water. Her throat was dry from all the dust she coughed up.
Back to top Go down
Ganna23
` omega

Ganna23

IM EPICLE .W.

During Dawn Empty
PostSubject: Re: During Dawn   During Dawn Icon_minitimeJune 3rd 2009, 4:16 pm

"I believe your the best friend I never had, too. Lately people haven't been....nice lately." Spottedfire said. She went to a puddle and drank some. Jasmine walked over and lapped up some, too. Jasmine's jaw dropped. She pointed behind Spottedfire. A hunter was just standing there with a gun, aiming at us.
Back to top Go down
spottedfire
` pup

spottedfire

During Dawn Empty
PostSubject: Re: During Dawn   During Dawn Icon_minitimeJune 3rd 2009, 4:24 pm

Jasmine looked horrified.Spottedfire looked up and saw a gun. Spottedfire looked quickly up at Jasmine,"Run, dive, hide, do something, you have to get out of here!"Spottedfire whispered hurridly at her, she got u, tensed.
Back to top Go down
Ganna23
` omega

Ganna23

IM EPICLE .W.

During Dawn Empty
PostSubject: Re: During Dawn   During Dawn Icon_minitimeJune 3rd 2009, 4:32 pm

"Run, Dive, Hide, do something, you have to get out of here!" Spottedfire whispered. Jasmine looked around. A cave behind a waterfall. "The waterfall. A caves behind it. I've been there a bunch." Jasmine said. Right when the person started to trigger the....trigger, Jasmine pushed Spottedfire out of the way. Jasmine closed her eyes tight when she heard the click of the gun. Nothing. She opened her eyes to notice that there were no bullets loaded. "RUN!" Jasmine yelled, as the hunter put bullets in.
Back to top Go down
spottedfire
` pup

spottedfire

During Dawn Empty
PostSubject: Re: During Dawn   During Dawn Icon_minitimeJune 3rd 2009, 4:39 pm

"RUN!"Jasmine shouted. Spottedfire ran to where Jasmine said the cave would be. She was a few steps away when she hear a bad sound.'Click.'He is done loadin bullets.Thought spottedfire.She could feel the cooling mist of the water spraying on her pelt as she neared the waterfall. She jumped, crashing through the waterfall.She sat up and shook water droplets off her pelt and looked around."Jasmine are you there?" She called her friends name.
Back to top Go down
Ganna23
` omega

Ganna23

IM EPICLE .W.

During Dawn Empty
PostSubject: Re: During Dawn   During Dawn Icon_minitimeJune 3rd 2009, 4:43 pm

Spottedfire bolted towards the waterfall, leaving Jasmine behind. "Spottedfire." Jasmine called. Jasmine ran as fast as her little legs could. She tripped on a rock and a bullet flew past, just barely missing her. Reaching the waterfall, Jasmine saw Spottedfire inside. Running towards her, another bullet. Jasmine felt a sharp pain in her side. Noticing that it was the bullet, Jasmine fell into the water. "Spottedfire...." She said soflty, before everything turned black.
Back to top Go down
spottedfire
` pup

spottedfire

During Dawn Empty
PostSubject: Re: During Dawn   During Dawn Icon_minitimeJune 3rd 2009, 4:49 pm

Spottedfire heard a soft vioce call her name. "Jasmine?" Sopttedfire shouted as she saw that Jasmine was not in the cave. Spottedfire bursted through the waterfall to see the hunter kneeling down a wolf. "Jasmine?" Spottedfire whimpered, as pictured ofher past flew past her. It was a day lke this one her and her brothers waked off to a lake when a hunter came and started shooting them, only she got away.....reality hit her. She flew at the hunter as he was about to pick Jasmine up. He yelled in surprise as the white wolf glared at him. She opened her mouth baring her sharp canine teeth.
Back to top Go down
Ganna23
` omega

Ganna23

IM EPICLE .W.

During Dawn Empty
PostSubject: Re: During Dawn   During Dawn Icon_minitimeJune 3rd 2009, 4:57 pm

Hearing voices and noises, Jasmine squirmed around. "Have to kill hunter...." Jasmine said, sleep talking. Jasmine woke up. Seeing the hunter pick up Spottedfire, Jasmine pounced on him. "Jasmine....Spottedfire will be INCINERATED!" The hunter chuckled. When he said incinerated, fire went around and the hunter's eyes turned red. She hadn't noticed the flamethrower in his other hand. He triggered it. Spottedfire was....gone. Jasmine realized it was just a dream. She REALLY woke up this time. Spottedfire had her teeth deep down into the hunter. Still drowzy, Jasmine jumped on the hunter, making him fall into the water.
Back to top Go down
spottedfire
` pup

spottedfire

During Dawn Empty
PostSubject: Re: During Dawn   During Dawn Icon_minitimeJune 3rd 2009, 5:02 pm

Relief flowed through Spottedfire as Jasmine helped her get the hunter.When Jasmine pushed him in the water, Spottedfire sat down and panted."You okay Jasmine?" Spottedfire asked. The memory of that day still fresh in her mind. She closed her eyes and slowly released it.
Back to top Go down
Ganna23
` omega

Ganna23

IM EPICLE .W.

During Dawn Empty
PostSubject: Re: During Dawn   During Dawn Icon_minitimeJune 3rd 2009, 5:08 pm

"You okay, Jasmine?" Spottedfire asked as the hunter took off. "Fine....I....I guess." Jasmine said, licking her bullet wound. "We should follow the hunter. He could lead us to where they live. We need to warn other wolves." Jasmine said. "What do you think?" Jasmine asked.
Back to top Go down
spottedfire
` pup

spottedfire

During Dawn Empty
PostSubject: Re: During Dawn   During Dawn Icon_minitimeJune 3rd 2009, 5:12 pm

"What do you think?"Jasmineasked her. Spottedfire looked up at Jasmine.She was licking her bullet wound. Spottedfire sighed. It was a good plan."No matter what we do, there will always be a bad side."Spottedfire went on,"If we dont go there might be more coming,if we do, we might run into them....this time to many for us to slip away."Sopttedfire sat down. They needed help,and fast.
Back to top Go down
Ganna23
` omega

Ganna23

IM EPICLE .W.

During Dawn Empty
PostSubject: Re: During Dawn   During Dawn Icon_minitimeJune 3rd 2009, 5:18 pm

Scratching her wound, the bullet fell out. Jasmine stared at it. "I think 2 wolves less from the world would be better than like 10 wolves." Jasmine said, telling her opinion. "So we should follow the hunter." Jasmine said, watching the hunter dissapear into the woods. Before Spottedfire could answer, Jasmine took off. Panting she saw the hunter slowing down to a walk. Jasmine looked back at Spottedfire. Jasmine was half in the woods half in the opening. She waved at Spottedfire.
Back to top Go down
spottedfire
` pup

spottedfire

During Dawn Empty
PostSubject: Re: During Dawn   During Dawn Icon_minitimeJune 3rd 2009, 5:23 pm

Spottedfiresaw Jasmine wave at her.Heisitating, flashes from her memory struck her again.She shook them away, running towards Jasmine.The hunter was panting by now and ocassionally looked back frightenly as if the wolves he saw would follow him.He was right.Spottedfire thought.They were near a cabin by now, by the looks of it, it was a old cabin.Spottedfire sniffed the air.Occupied by two.She growled in satisfication at thoses odds and lookedat Jasmine, for ideas.
Back to top Go down
Ganna23
` omega

Ganna23

IM EPICLE .W.

During Dawn Empty
PostSubject: Re: During Dawn   During Dawn Icon_minitimeJune 3rd 2009, 5:36 pm

Spottedfire looked at Jasmine. "Looks as though there are only..." Jasmine starts then sniffs the air. "2...Wait....no is that a baby? 3." Jasmine said. (Babys are hard to smell) "Stay here..." Jasmine said. She couldn't risk Spottedfire getting hurt. Not here. Not now. Jasmine looked into the cabin. A scent wafted into her nose. She couldn't name it. Meat? Fish? Elk? (It was steak.) She licked her chops, breathing in yet another whiff of the tender smell. She creeped in. The hunters were currently in the other room. Jasmine couldn't resist. She jumped onto the table and grabbed the steak. She went to the door and threw the steak towards Spottedfire. Jasmine explored the cabin some more. The fridge. She opened it. She shivered from the cold from the fridge. She saw frozen meat inside. She took all of it and chucked it at Spottedfire again. She looked into the room where the hunters were. They saw me. The big muscular one picked Jasmine up by her tail. She whimpered. He put her into a cage. "Spottedfire!" She called. The hunter kicked the cage and went outside. He picked up Spottedfire and put her into a seperate cage. He brought it into the other room.
Back to top Go down
spottedfire
` pup

spottedfire

During Dawn Empty
PostSubject: Re: During Dawn   During Dawn Icon_minitimeJune 3rd 2009, 5:45 pm

"Spottedfire!"Jasmine yelled.Panick flickered inside Spottedfireas she dashed to the cbin.Then a big bulky hunter dude picked her up and flung her in a cage.Spottedfire growled glaring and showing her sharp canine teeth.The hunter only laughed and chucked the cage at a wall.Spottedfire yelped as her back tookin the impact.Something about this cabin's smilled soothed her, for some reason.A smell she couldn't indentify from before.She blacked out.She was dreaming, of course, but it wasn't a dream.....her memory.....Her and her two brothers playing near a small body of water, with a waterfall smalshing water at their fur.Her bigger brother(Dusty) was a dark gray wolf.He ran to her, tag your it!.She laughed, as she ran to her other brother Lupus a black wolf with white ears."Tag!"She called.Then the gunshots came.Blowing everywhere."Run!"Dusty had said.She ran but they shot her brother in the stomach and he died.She whimpered.They cme for her but Lupus knocked them over.A big hunter caught him and threw him in a cave."Lupus!"She yelled as she woke up.The hunters yelled at her and she crwled far into the corner, looking wildly around for Jasmine.The familier soothing smell wafted ovre her.
Back to top Go down
Ganna23
` omega

Ganna23

IM EPICLE .W.

During Dawn Empty
PostSubject: Re: During Dawn   During Dawn Icon_minitimeJune 3rd 2009, 5:53 pm

Hearing Spottedfire whimper, Jasmine was digging in the corner of the cage. A kid, a kid she hadn't smelled came over and patted her head. The big one said something to him. "Let me out!" Jasmine said, biting the kid's hand. "Spottedfire!" Jasmine yelled. The big one had a gun. He shot it at Jasmine. A dart. Jasmine fell asleep.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

During Dawn Empty
PostSubject: Re: During Dawn   During Dawn Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

During Dawn
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next