During Dawn - Page 3

How will you live yours?

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Chatbox  

During Dawn

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
MajesticWolfs
` omega

MajesticWolfs

Female Age : 28

During Dawn - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: During Dawn   During Dawn - Page 3 Icon_minitimeJune 5th 2009, 5:32 pm

Lyanti looked to the dog,giving a cold hard stare."No..I don't."She turned back to the wolfess."If I was a threat.I would have chewed your annoying friend here to bits by now.She is very annoying I have to say."
Back to top Go down
Ganna23
` omega

Ganna23

IM EPICLE .W.

Female Location : Where I am

PostSubject: Re: During Dawn   During Dawn - Page 3 Icon_minitimeJune 5th 2009, 5:36 pm

Jasmine growled after the wolfess yelled at her back. She couldn't take it. She jumped on her and bit her neck, slamming her to the ground. She scratched her sides. After she got off her, Jasmine growled. "WHO SHOULD SHUT UP NOW?" Jasmine asked, laughing.
Back to top Go down
MajesticWolfs
` omega

MajesticWolfs

PostSubject: Re: During Dawn   During Dawn - Page 3 Icon_minitimeJune 5th 2009, 5:37 pm

( ooo...powerplay ninja )
Lyanti growled back swiping a paw at Jasmine trying to cut her.
Back to top Go down
Ganna23
` omega

Ganna23

IM EPICLE .W.

PostSubject: Re: During Dawn   During Dawn - Page 3 Icon_minitimeJune 5th 2009, 5:43 pm

Jasmine noticed the paw coming towards her. "OH!" Jasmine said before the paw hit her. Just right by her muzzle she saw a big slash mark. She bit her ear and was so angry she tried to bite it off. She chewed and chewed. She shielded herself from any incoming attacks. "C'mon Spottedfire, help me!" Jasmine said.
Back to top Go down
spottedfire
` pup

spottedfire

PostSubject: Re: During Dawn   During Dawn - Page 3 Icon_minitimeJune 5th 2009, 5:45 pm

Spottedfire growled at them and jumped between them both and yowled."WILL YOU BOTH STOP THIS!WE ARE PROBABLY BOTH JUST SOME SHORT TEMPERED HUNGRY WOLVES THAT HAVE NO MEANING FOR FIGHTING!SO SETTLE DOWN!"She didnt know if tht would do anything but she hoped it would work.She angrilly stubbornly sat down.
Back to top Go down
Ganna23
` omega

Ganna23

IM EPICLE .W.

PostSubject: Re: During Dawn   During Dawn - Page 3 Icon_minitimeJune 5th 2009, 5:49 pm

About to attack, Spottedfire jumped in. Jasmine stopped and slipped. "What? Stop? I'm not hungry, though. Well only a little. No meaning for fighting? She isn't a wolf. She isn't a wolf AT ALL! She is a selfcentered DINGO. So if you don't mind, DINGO, will you go?" Jasmine urged.
Back to top Go down
MajesticWolfs
` omega

MajesticWolfs

PostSubject: Re: During Dawn   During Dawn - Page 3 Icon_minitimeJune 5th 2009, 5:50 pm

Lyanti felt the pressure of the bite.Smirking she thrust herself back and hoped to hit the wolf off the tree.She shook her off and mockingly laughed."We wouldn't be in this fight right now pup.If you had shown more decency and patience.You have alot to learn."
Back to top Go down
spottedfire
` pup

spottedfire

PostSubject: Re: During Dawn   During Dawn - Page 3 Icon_minitimeJune 5th 2009, 5:55 pm

Spottedfire looked at them both and sighed."Will you both stop?!"She looked at Jasmine."Mayb she is here for a reason."She looked at the Brown wolfess."Why?"
Back to top Go down
Ganna23
` omega

Ganna23

IM EPICLE .W.

PostSubject: Re: During Dawn   During Dawn - Page 3 Icon_minitimeJune 5th 2009, 5:56 pm

Spottedfire had a point. The other wolf had a point, too. She growled and ran back towards the steaks. "Can't let them know I used to be a hunter's pet. If they do....who knows what." Jasmine whispering to herself. No one was around so she was certain no one could hear her.
Back to top Go down
MajesticWolfs
` omega

MajesticWolfs

PostSubject: Re: During Dawn   During Dawn - Page 3 Icon_minitimeJune 5th 2009, 6:01 pm

Lyanti finally let her temper cool down."I was traveling.That's all.I smelt food I was hungry.And that pretty much sums up to me being here right now."She said
Back to top Go down
spottedfire
` pup

spottedfire

PostSubject: Re: During Dawn   During Dawn - Page 3 Icon_minitimeJune 5th 2009, 6:02 pm

Seeing the other wolf walk away her tail drooped.She was tired.Spottedfire looked back at the other wolf."May I ask what your name is?And what you want?"
Back to top Go down
Ganna23
` omega

Ganna23

IM EPICLE .W.

PostSubject: Re: During Dawn   During Dawn - Page 3 Icon_minitimeJune 5th 2009, 6:03 pm

Jasmine settled down after awhile. She had 3 steaks. She fell asleep and mumbled in her sleep.
Back to top Go down
spottedfire
` pup

spottedfire

PostSubject: Re: During Dawn   During Dawn - Page 3 Icon_minitimeJune 5th 2009, 6:07 pm

Spottedfire looked at Jasmine.She was sleeping.Spottedfire sighed.If anyone knew she was part dog....who knows?She looked back at the mysterious wolf, waiting for an answer.
Back to top Go down
MajesticWolfs
` omega

MajesticWolfs

PostSubject: Re: During Dawn   During Dawn - Page 3 Icon_minitimeJune 5th 2009, 6:09 pm

"My name...Lyanti Sinflora"She murmered.Growling a bit to herself."Can I have something to eat?"
Back to top Go down
Ganna23
` omega

Ganna23

IM EPICLE .W.

PostSubject: Re: During Dawn   During Dawn - Page 3 Icon_minitimeJune 5th 2009, 6:14 pm

"No No. My steak." Jasmine mumbled. "NO I NEVER LIVED WITH HUNTERS." Jasmine said. The vision changed into the nice little boy that used to feed her. "Hi Jr. How are you? Yes I love you too, my little human." Jasmine said, kicking her legs and smiled.
Back to top Go down
spottedfire
` pup

spottedfire

PostSubject: Re: During Dawn   During Dawn - Page 3 Icon_minitimeJune 5th 2009, 9:19 pm

Spottedfire quickly looked at Jasmine and smiled to herself a little.She turned back to Lyanti."Sure, we have plenty."She said as she led her to a pile of the delicious brown meat."Enjoy."Spottedfire told her as she sat down to talk to her brother.
Back to top Go down
spottedfire
` pup

spottedfire

PostSubject: Re: During Dawn   During Dawn - Page 3 Icon_minitimeJune 8th 2009, 3:12 pm

"No. I'm not."Spottedfire lied. "Besides he cant go off on his own destiny if he can't fight!He'll die!"Not listening to her respond she sat down looking at the bushes. Out of no where another wolf jumps out of the bushes and stole the food."THIEF!"Spottedfire yelled running after the other wolf. She caught up to it and jumped in front.
Back to top Go down
MajesticWolfs
` omega

MajesticWolfs

PostSubject: Re: During Dawn   During Dawn - Page 3 Icon_minitimeJune 8th 2009, 3:55 pm

Lyanti lay her ears down and looked to the dog sympathetically.But then turned her head imediatley when she heard the sound of paws running quickly and Spottedfire yell."Thief!" Pricking her ears,Lyanti galloped forward to see her old adopted sister pInk.Happily she ran over and touched noses with her.
Back to top Go down
spottedfire
` pup

spottedfire

PostSubject: Re: During Dawn   During Dawn - Page 3 Icon_minitimeJune 8th 2009, 4:08 pm

Spottedfire, about to attack, quickly looks confused as Lyanti touched noses with her."D-Do you know her?" She growled flicking her tail at the newcomer wolf.
Back to top Go down
Ganna23
` omega

Ganna23

IM EPICLE .W.

PostSubject: Re: During Dawn   During Dawn - Page 3 Icon_minitimeJune 8th 2009, 5:42 pm

Jasmine growled and tackled the wolf. "WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU'RE DOING? STEALING OUR FOOD?!" She yelled in her face.
Back to top Go down
MajesticWolfs
` omega

MajesticWolfs

PostSubject: Re: During Dawn   During Dawn - Page 3 Icon_minitimeJune 8th 2009, 8:59 pm

Lyanti snarled a bit...Stupid brute... she thought as Jasmine tackled pInk."She's my adopted littermate."
Back to top Go down
spottedfire
` pup

spottedfire

PostSubject: Re: During Dawn   During Dawn - Page 3 Icon_minitimeJune 8th 2009, 9:09 pm

Spottedfire looked at the newcomre and nodded to her,then turning to Lyanti she told her,"Well tell her to not steal our food."
Back to top Go down
Ganna23
` omega

Ganna23

IM EPICLE .W.

PostSubject: Re: During Dawn   During Dawn - Page 3 Icon_minitimeJune 9th 2009, 6:54 am

Jasmine snarled. She grabbed the food back and hit one last blow on the wolf. She ran back and threw the steak back.
Back to top Go down
spottedfire
` pup

spottedfire

PostSubject: Re: During Dawn   During Dawn - Page 3 Icon_minitimeJune 10th 2009, 6:02 pm

Spottedfire looked at Jasmine and then back at Lyanti,waiting for a response.
Back to top Go down
MajesticWolfs
` omega

MajesticWolfs

PostSubject: Re: During Dawn   During Dawn - Page 3 Icon_minitimeJune 10th 2009, 7:32 pm

Lyani watched as Jasmine took the food away.Narrowing her eyes she ran over and took a bit."Her pInk."She said waving goodbye.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: During Dawn   During Dawn - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

During Dawn
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next