Running From The Hunters

How will you live yours?

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Chatbox  

Running From The Hunters

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
MajesticWolfs
` omega

MajesticWolfs

Female Age : 28

Running From The Hunters Empty
PostSubject: Running From The Hunters   Running From The Hunters Icon_minitimeJuly 15th 2008, 11:17 am

Aleu fell to the ground in pain from the gunshot in her ear."Fade,Hurry Up!" She howled seeing him with a bloody wounded leg.
Back to top Go down
Rosefur
` pup

Rosefur

Female Age : 31

PostSubject: Re: Running From The Hunters   Running From The Hunters Icon_minitimeJuly 15th 2008, 12:24 pm

" w-w-what happened. Aleu your hurt," Rose said finally waking up. She noticed that they were somewhere different. She then smelled the scent of hunters.
" Where's fade. Is he ok," Rose jum,ped up. Sje started licvking the blood from Aleu ear since it might have picked up dirt. Her mother had been a medicine wolf. Even though thats not where Rose wanted to go with her life she still remmebered many things.
Back to top Go down
Penman98
` subordinate

Penman98

Pack leader

Male Age : 26

PostSubject: Re: Running From The Hunters   Running From The Hunters Icon_minitimeJuly 15th 2008, 5:04 pm

Fade finally limped towards Rabbit Lake.He fell over from the blood loss."don't worry about me, heal yourse..." he fainted after those words
Back to top Go down
Rosefur
` pup

Rosefur

PostSubject: Re: Running From The Hunters   Running From The Hunters Icon_minitimeJuly 15th 2008, 9:45 pm

Rose couldnt let her leader die. And since she was the only one who wasnt puring forth blood she had to help him. She dogded many bullets on her way to him. As soon as she got there she grabbed him by the scruff ( goodnes he was heavy (lol) ) and dragged him to shelterunderneath a overhanging rock.
" Aleu get under here quick. Once the hunters leave, which beter be soon, I need you to get some herbs for me," Rose said. This could get serious.
Back to top Go down
MajesticWolfs
` omega

MajesticWolfs

PostSubject: Re: Running From The Hunters   Running From The Hunters Icon_minitimeJuly 15th 2008, 9:57 pm

Aleu was still laying on the ground and continued to lay there she seemed in a trance."Fade,Rose...My new family...and those hunters.They could die from those hunters...Tsuji..Tyscer..My best friends..They could..get killed.."Aleu thought still laying down."Rose,Those leaves..over there! Go get them and scrap some bark off the tree and use the sap and put it on Fades wounded leg.That help me and my friend...It should help him."Aleu said pointing to the tree."You must take down those men...for your family and friends sacke.."(? I dont know how to spell lol) She thought."Theres only two..." She said aloud. Aleu then bolted up and jumped at the man pinning him to the ground and bit down hard on his neck killing the man.Aleu was now blood thirsty and ready for revenge.Her tail stood straight up and her fur bristled.Blood dripped from her fangs as the man and his partner the ones who killed her family.Aleu snarled at them as the one man ran towards his car.She ignored him and went for his older father who was the man who destroyed her family,home,and friends.Aleu ran towards the man.
Back to top Go down
Rosefur
` pup

Rosefur

PostSubject: Re: Running From The Hunters   Running From The Hunters Icon_minitimeJuly 16th 2008, 1:11 am

Rose was stunned by Alue's ferociy, but she did as she was told. She got the leaves and the bark. The sap was an oitment for his leg and the leaves stopped the bleeding.
" You'll be ok now," Rose said even though she knew he couldnt hear her. She lay down beside him for warmth. He was like a brother to her. She averted her eyes from the fight. She knew that Aleu could kill the men she just didnt like the sight of all the blood.
Back to top Go down
MajesticWolfs
` omega

MajesticWolfs

PostSubject: Re: Running From The Hunters   Running From The Hunters Icon_minitimeJuly 16th 2008, 10:25 am

Aleu landed on the man and bit down on his neck and killed him.She howled in victory and then walked back into the woods and sat down at the lake and washed the blood away from her mouth."You did it,you avenged there deaths" She thought. Aleu let out a howl again and ran into the woods expecting pups to be born.She ran deep deep into the woods.(This is where she goes missing and Fade and Rose cant find her)
Back to top Go down
Penman98
` subordinate

Penman98

Pack leader

PostSubject: Re: Running From The Hunters   Running From The Hunters Icon_minitimeJuly 16th 2008, 12:19 pm

Fade woke up and didn't even remember the hunters.He saw one's gun on the ground pointing towards him.He tried to scream but had lost to much blood. He figured out what happened and howled."Where did Aleu go?"he asked."If she ran off about to have pups, then we will have to find her.I will see if I can walk."He stood up and limped around."Yah I can."he said right before he howled once again.
Back to top Go down
MajesticWolfs
` omega

MajesticWolfs

PostSubject: Re: Running From The Hunters   Running From The Hunters Icon_minitimeJuly 16th 2008, 2:06 pm

Aleu was now in a very deep part of the forest.She found a nice little thicket big enough to fit 6 wolves.It was covered in nice shaded vines and soft mosses and a nice comfy rock.She laid on the rock and panted heavily.(Later around 10:00 pm) she had given birth to the final pup.Aleu licked them clean and let them feed.She let out a long howl of relief.

Running From The Hunters DeepForest-1

This is where she ended up and Sam,April,and Autumn are roleplay able.
Back to top Go down
Rosefur
` pup

Rosefur

PostSubject: Re: Running From The Hunters   Running From The Hunters Icon_minitimeJuly 16th 2008, 3:55 pm

" COme on Fade lets follow her scent," Rose said. She let him lean on her for support. They followed her sent until they got to this clearing. Almost at once Rose saw aleu with her pups.
" Thank goodnes we found you," Rose said. The pups looked very healthy.
Back to top Go down
Penman98
` subordinate

Penman98

Pack leader

PostSubject: Re: Running From The Hunters   Running From The Hunters Icon_minitimeJuly 16th 2008, 5:10 pm

Fade just stared at the pups.Sammy(the pup I am controlling) Heard their footsteps and whimpered.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~A few weeks later~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Sammy opened his eyes!"Fade yelled to Rose and Aleu."And so did april!Come here because Autum is about to also!"
Back to top Go down
MajesticWolfs
` omega

MajesticWolfs

PostSubject: Re: Running From The Hunters   Running From The Hunters Icon_minitimeJuly 16th 2008, 5:31 pm

Aleu heard Fade's bark and ran to him.Then she saw Sam,Autumn,and April all have there eyes open.She smiled sweetly and licked Sam,Autumn,and April's faces.April whined a bit and the accidently ran into her mother.Aleu quickly reacted and help her up.Autumn sat down and yawned a bit and soon fell asleep."Rose!Come!Look at the Pup's!"
Back to top Go down
Penman98
` subordinate

Penman98

Pack leader

PostSubject: Re: Running From The Hunters   Running From The Hunters Icon_minitimeJuly 16th 2008, 6:40 pm

"Dada?" Sammy said looking at Fade."How cute." Fade said looking at sammy.
Back to top Go down
MajesticWolfs
` omega

MajesticWolfs

PostSubject: Re: Running From The Hunters   Running From The Hunters Icon_minitimeJuly 16th 2008, 6:44 pm

Aleu looked at Sammy and gasped."His first word!" She wagged her tail. April,and Autumn both cocked there head and looked at Sam.April licked his face and Autumn yipped trying to say something.
Back to top Go down
Penman98
` subordinate

Penman98

Pack leader

PostSubject: Re: Running From The Hunters   Running From The Hunters Icon_minitimeJuly 16th 2008, 6:48 pm

"mama?" he asked.He then looked at Aleu.(When you talk as April, do purple.When you talk as Autum, do pink.Or vise versa.)
Back to top Go down
MajesticWolfs
` omega

MajesticWolfs

PostSubject: Re: Running From The Hunters   Running From The Hunters Icon_minitimeJuly 16th 2008, 6:55 pm

Aleu smiled at Sam and licked his face.Autumn walked over to Fade and licked his cheek. April looked at her brother Sam and said"S..am..".
Back to top Go down
Penman98
` subordinate

Penman98

Pack leader

PostSubject: Re: Running From The Hunters   Running From The Hunters Icon_minitimeJuly 16th 2008, 7:00 pm

(Post like this)
"Wha?" Sam asked April as he looked towards her.Fade saw Autum and licked her.
Back to top Go down
MajesticWolfs
` omega

MajesticWolfs

PostSubject: Aleu..Aleu! Return Home...   Running From The Hunters Icon_minitimeJuly 16th 2008, 7:04 pm

Autumn laughed and yipped."Daddy!" very loud. April looked at Sam and then jumped onto him."Haha!" Aleu just laughed as April and Autumn began to chase her.Then they stopped chasing her and went back to play with Sam.Aleu went to the den and layed down and saw the night of the Red moon was that day.Aleu looked at the sky and saw the moon become a red pinkish color.Then her face was full of tears,she went to the den and began to cry."Aleu..Aleu."a familiar voice called."Aleu..Aleu.." It called again.Aleu was in a deep sleep."Aleu.." Then Aleu (in her dreams) saw her family.She ran towards them happily but then they vanished.Aleu looked from side to side then saw Yellowstone..her home."We are..not gone Aleu..."Her mother said."We are still alive...me,and your sisters and brothers.Your father is dead but we are still her Aleu..Come back to us..return to us..We are here..The journey maybe dangerous and long..but it will be worth it..please come back.." Her mom said fading away.
Back to top Go down
Penman98
` subordinate

Penman98

Pack leader

PostSubject: Re: Running From The Hunters   Running From The Hunters Icon_minitimeJuly 16th 2008, 7:20 pm

Sammy saw Aleu and hopped on her scruff.Mama?yu oka?he yipped.
Back to top Go down
MajesticWolfs
` omega

MajesticWolfs

PostSubject: Re: Running From The Hunters   Running From The Hunters Icon_minitimeJuly 16th 2008, 7:23 pm

"Mom!"Aleu barked.She panted heavily...she was still slightly crying.April and Autumn ran in and saw her mother crying.They both licked her face."Ma..You ok.." ."Fade...I need to ask you something?"
Back to top Go down
Rosefur
` pup

Rosefur

PostSubject: Re: Running From The Hunters   Running From The Hunters Icon_minitimeJuly 16th 2008, 9:57 pm

" You guys go off. I'll watch the little ones," Rsoe said gratefully. Aleu needed some time to talk to her mate that was plain.
" Little pups can you st Auntie Rose. If you can I'll let you ride on my back," Rose said laughing.
Back to top Go down
Penman98
` subordinate

Penman98

Pack leader

PostSubject: Re: Running From The Hunters   Running From The Hunters Icon_minitimeJuly 17th 2008, 5:39 am

Anty Wos? Sammy said pup eyeing rose."She is?" Fade said perking his ears up
Back to top Go down
MajesticWolfs
` omega

MajesticWolfs

PostSubject: Re: Running From The Hunters   Running From The Hunters Icon_minitimeJuly 17th 2008, 10:21 am

April laughed and Autumn followed after her they began to play around with Rose. Aleu walked away into the brush."Fade...I know this is our territory and home...but i have been having dreams...that my mother is still alive.Back in my home land...back in YellowStone park."
Back to top Go down
Rosefur
` pup

Rosefur

PostSubject: Re: Running From The Hunters   Running From The Hunters Icon_minitimeJuly 17th 2008, 2:03 pm

( no shes not. just one of the pack srry )

" Good job Sammy. Come on you lot. Get on," Rose leaned down so that all the pups could get on.
" YOu can hang with your teeth," Rose bounded around the clearing until she was too tired. She fell down but was careful enough not to hurt the pups. As the pups played on her she stared at Fade and Aleu wondering whhat they were disscussing.
Back to top Go down
Penman98
` subordinate

Penman98

Pack leader

PostSubject: Re: Running From The Hunters   Running From The Hunters Icon_minitimeJuly 17th 2008, 8:57 pm

"That's loudhowler territory.Ife we go through their we won't have flesh." he said."Exept one part.Your mom probably is still alive.We could help build the army to fight back. I have been there.They thought I was a loudhowler... I was chased off.But I am NOT giving the pups a chance to die."He looked over towards Rose and the pups.

Meanwhile...
"tolkeng fun!" Sammy said as he hopped on Rose.He rode around on her until she fell over.Sammy got in her face and said:"yu oka?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Running From The Hunters   Running From The Hunters Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Running From The Hunters
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next