Running From The Hunters - Page 3

How will you live yours?

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Chatbox  

Running From The Hunters

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Rosefur
` pup

Rosefur

Female Age : 31

Running From The Hunters - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Running From The Hunters   Running From The Hunters - Page 3 Icon_minitimeAugust 5th 2008, 10:57 am

Rosefur sat up and stretched. Then she looked at the three pups howling.
" Come on guys, we can practice howling later," Rosefur said. She led the pups to a open clearing.
" Now Sammy you can go first. Try to attack me," Rosefur said.
Back to top Go down
Penman98
` subordinate

Penman98

Pack leader

Male Age : 26

PostSubject: Re: Running From The Hunters   Running From The Hunters - Page 3 Icon_minitimeAugust 6th 2008, 12:37 pm

"Iy dont wunt too hrt u" he said whimpering
Back to top Go down
Rosefur
` pup

Rosefur

PostSubject: Re: Running From The Hunters   Running From The Hunters - Page 3 Icon_minitimeAugust 6th 2008, 1:50 pm

" Oh come on Sammy I'm almost three times your size; you wont hurt me. This practice will one day save your life little ones," Rosefur said laughing.
" Now atack me," Rosefur said.
Back to top Go down
Penman98
` subordinate

Penman98

Pack leader

PostSubject: Re: Running From The Hunters   Running From The Hunters - Page 3 Icon_minitimeAugust 7th 2008, 7:58 am

"uuuu... owcay." he attacked her, biting gently on her leg.
Back to top Go down
Rosefur
` pup

Rosefur

PostSubject: Re: Running From The Hunters   Running From The Hunters - Page 3 Icon_minitimeAugust 7th 2008, 8:27 am

Rosefur turned and pinned Sammy down gently.
" Never stay in one place too long. It gives your opponent time to stop you," Rosefur said.
She motioned for April to come up.
" Now remember what I said, April," Rosefur said.
Back to top Go down
MajesticWolfs
` omega

MajesticWolfs

Female Age : 28

PostSubject: Re: Running From The Hunters   Running From The Hunters - Page 3 Icon_minitimeAugust 24th 2008, 11:36 am

April watched as Sammy attacked Rose."Let me twhy!" She ran over to Rose and gentley bit her tail.Autumn watched them play fight so Autumn ran over but tripping again and falling into a bush.
Back to top Go down
Penman98
` subordinate

Penman98

Pack leader

PostSubject: Re: Running From The Hunters   Running From The Hunters - Page 3 Icon_minitimeAugust 25th 2008, 4:27 pm

Sammy barked and ran to help autum up.After that he watched them play fight.Then he smelt something funny.A tree with bubbles was in his sight.One of the bubbles popped as Sammy jumped back and yipped.
Back to top Go down
MajesticWolfs
` omega

MajesticWolfs

PostSubject: Re: Running From The Hunters   Running From The Hunters - Page 3 Icon_minitimeAugust 26th 2008, 3:33 pm

"Phyanks!" Autumn said to Sammy as April caught the scent of a familiar wolf and two unfamiliar scents."Whoz there?" April questioned as she looked threw the bushes.

Aleu jumped over the bush and landed behind April and Autumn."Mommy!!Mommy!!"Autumn and April howled in unison as they hugged there mom.Aleu hugged them back and licked them and then grabbed Sammy and put them all next to her."Rose.You did a wonderful job at watching our pups.You deserve a well deserved rest and thanks from me and Fade." Aleu thanked Rose.

Tallen walked threw the bushes shortly after Aleu did and looked around and saw three pups next to Aleu."So...uh..I guess there yours...huh...and that black male wolf was your mate..." Tallen was very dissappointed and looked around."Is this your territory?"Tallen questioned. "Yes.See that big field over there.Thats ours too.But i think we should make the forest our permanent home.Too many hunters." Aleu said nuzzling the pups. Tallen looked around some more and saw Rose in a corner not far from Aleu."Hey there.I am Tallen.Aleu Friend from the LoudHowler Pack."He said to Rose.

Thunder entered next he saw the pups and leaned down and nuzzled them all but they all backed up in fright of him."Now why would you be scared of your grandfather."Thunder smiled at them.As Autumn and April slowly approached him when they said Grandfather.But stopped before they reached him and asked."Wheres Daddy?"Autumn asked. "I dont know.He should be here.I am gunna go back to look for him."Aleu said going back for Fade.
Back to top Go down
Penman98
` subordinate

Penman98

Pack leader

PostSubject: Re: Running From The Hunters   Running From The Hunters - Page 3 Icon_minitimeAugust 26th 2008, 3:58 pm

Fade popped through the bushes before Aleu could leave."hi guys!" he came down and greeted the pups."so you guys joining the pack?" he asked them."Oh, and thank you for watching the pups, Rose."
Back to top Go down
MajesticWolfs
` omega

MajesticWolfs

PostSubject: Re: Running From The Hunters   Running From The Hunters - Page 3 Icon_minitimeAugust 26th 2008, 4:11 pm

"I guess." Tallen said to Fade. "Sure,Son." Thunder said.
Back to top Go down
Penman98
` subordinate

Penman98

Pack leader

PostSubject: Re: Running From The Hunters   Running From The Hunters - Page 3 Icon_minitimeAugust 26th 2008, 5:01 pm

Fade smiled and started to looks for soft dirt and holes.He started digging dens for each wolf.He built a big one for the pups so they could sleep together.
Back to top Go down
MajesticWolfs
` omega

MajesticWolfs

PostSubject: Re: Running From The Hunters   Running From The Hunters - Page 3 Icon_minitimeAugust 26th 2008, 10:02 pm

Aleu smiled as the pups joined there father in digging a new hole.And she went over and joined them all.

Thunder went over and help out to.

Tallen stood there and watched them all dig.

Aleu stopped digging for a minute and went over to her mom."Try being nice to them..They are family.."Aleu told Sierra
Back to top Go down
Penman98
` subordinate

Penman98

Pack leader

PostSubject: Re: Running From The Hunters   Running From The Hunters - Page 3 Icon_minitimeAugust 27th 2008, 7:22 am

*sigh*"okay" she said as she went over and helped too.
Back to top Go down
MajesticWolfs
` omega

MajesticWolfs

PostSubject: Re: Running From The Hunters   Running From The Hunters - Page 3 Icon_minitimeAugust 27th 2008, 11:00 am

"Thank You."Aleu sighed helping her mom,Fade,and the pups.
Back to top Go down
Penman98
` subordinate

Penman98

Pack leader

PostSubject: Re: Running From The Hunters   Running From The Hunters - Page 3 Icon_minitimeAugust 27th 2008, 7:54 pm

After about 20 minutes, they got done."Few" Fade said said stopping."Well, 10 dens should be enough." he looked at them all."well, Let's explore." he said goind down to explore the caves.

(Will Fade and aleu sleep in the same den?I was jw)
Back to top Go down
Rosefur
` pup

Rosefur

PostSubject: Re: Running From The Hunters   Running From The Hunters - Page 3 Icon_minitimeAugust 28th 2008, 8:07 pm

Rose was so excited that Fade and Aleu had come back. She followed them into the cave to explore. She sorta thought that Tallen was cute. She couldnt wait to know him.
( hey Majestics is it ok if Rose likes Tallen )
Back to top Go down
MajesticWolfs
` omega

MajesticWolfs

PostSubject: Re: Running From The Hunters   Running From The Hunters - Page 3 Icon_minitimeAugust 29th 2008, 12:07 pm

(Sure.)
Tallen sat outside of the caves."Hmph...."Tallen grumbled.He got up and walked over to a near by tree and leaned against it.
Back to top Go down
Penman98
` subordinate

Penman98

Pack leader

PostSubject: Re: Running From The Hunters   Running From The Hunters - Page 3 Icon_minitimeAugust 29th 2008, 3:54 pm

Fade got out of the cave after he finished exploring.He saw Tallen and went over."Hey.What's wrong?" he said.Sammy had followed Fade up.He saw Tallen and stayed back.
Back to top Go down
MajesticWolfs
` omega

MajesticWolfs

PostSubject: Re: Running From The Hunters   Running From The Hunters - Page 3 Icon_minitimeAugust 29th 2008, 4:44 pm

"Nothing...Just trying to take all the new stuff in at once...like joining a new pack,new wolves,new family,and my old best friend had pu....and has a m..m....*grumble...grumble*..."Tallen said zoning out.

Thunder came out of the caves."Hey,Guys its kinda getting late." Thunder said.

Aleu came out and saw Tallen and Fade talking and then noticed Rose coming outta the cave.
Back to top Go down
Penman98
` subordinate

Penman98

Pack leader

PostSubject: Re: Running From The Hunters   Running From The Hunters - Page 3 Icon_minitimeAugust 30th 2008, 7:48 am

"Hold on." he yelped out to them."look, I howled for a mate.She came to me." he turned around just a bit."It's not like I took her from you or anything." he said trotting back.Sammy heard the entire thing.He ran back ears down tail between his legs so Fade wouldn't see him.
Back to top Go down
Rosefur
` pup

Rosefur

PostSubject: Re: Running From The Hunters   Running From The Hunters - Page 3 Icon_minitimeAugust 30th 2008, 4:21 pm

Rose came out to see what was going on. It looked like Tallen didnt like that Fade had mated with Aleu. I wonder if he still likes her, Rose thought.
Back to top Go down
MajesticWolfs
` omega

MajesticWolfs

PostSubject: Re: Running From The Hunters   Running From The Hunters - Page 3 Icon_minitimeAugust 31st 2008, 8:12 pm

Tallen glared at Fade but shook it off and went back to leaning onto the tree. He sat there for 5 minutes before spinning around cause of having the feeling of being watched.Tallen saw that it was that female wolf from before.He sighed heavily and thought."I wonder who that wolf is?" So he got up and went over to Rose. "Hello."
Back to top Go down
Rosefur
` pup

Rosefur

PostSubject: Re: Running From The Hunters   Running From The Hunters - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSeptember 1st 2008, 4:25 pm

" oh," Rose hadnt been expecting Tallen to notice her.
" My name is Rose. Aleu and Fade found me and asked me to join," Rose said her violet eyes gleaming.
Back to top Go down
MajesticWolfs
` omega

MajesticWolfs

PostSubject: Re: Running From The Hunters   Running From The Hunters - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSeptember 4th 2008, 4:30 pm

"Oh..I am Aleu's old friend.We have been friends since we were little pups.We got seperated a long time ago when the fire happened and then the hunters.They killed everyone.Except for a few of us.So my dad,Killer.Started the loudhowler pack and made me the Lead General and second in line to be the leader."Tallen said before noticeing that he was kinda runnin at the mouth again."Sorry...I talk to much."He said.

Aleu walked over when she saw Tallen talkin to Rose."Hey Tallen.Makin friends with Rose are ya?Well if you are...just to let you know she don't got no mate.(Well atleast I think.)...haha.."Aleu ran off giggling.

(That Night)
Aleu woke up from another sleep.Something was calling her,something Aleu didnt know.She got up and saw her pups asleep and Fade sleeping with them.Tallen was asleep outside and Sierra was asleep in the next den.She licked her pups softly and told them goodbye as she raced outta the cave.She tip toed past Tallen and ran away.

Tallen awoke with a startle as Aleu tail brushed against his mane."Aleu....*yawn*where are you going?"

Aleu just stared at him and then turned away."To find my...friends...."She said as she ran away weeping."Tell the others not to look for me."She yelled back before disappearing into the brush.

Last edited by MajesticWolfs on September 5th 2008, 5:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
WildWind
` subordinate

WildWind

— forest wanderer —

Female Age : 27

PostSubject: Re: Running From The Hunters   Running From The Hunters - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSeptember 5th 2008, 1:23 pm

(If you don't mind me asking, how come you all have three or four wolves while the maximum is two?)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Running From The Hunters   Running From The Hunters - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Running From The Hunters
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next