Shapes in the Mist - Page 1

How will you live yours?

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Chatbox  

Shapes in the Mist

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Shadows
` dispersal

Shadows

distrustful loner

Male Location : Ocean Meet

Shapes in the Mist - Page 1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shapes in the Mist   Shapes in the Mist - Page 1 Icon_minitimeApril 8th 2014, 9:04 pm

Ghost stopped and thought for a moment, "Well yes.. i suppose you would have. Yes that makes sense." He turned back towards the bush, "It's ok guys, she wont eat us." He watched the wolves that only he could see walk up before turning back to Ash, "Here they are, this is Sablast." He turned his head to the space on his left, "He is a scaredy but a good hunter." He turned his head to his right, "And this is Avet. We let her do the thinking." He turned his head back to Ash, "We mostly get along, after all every group needs someone like Sablast to hunt, and we would never have gotten this far without Avet and her thinking."
Back to top Go down
Winterwolf
` subordinate

Winterwolf

Self-Proclaimed Potato

Female Age : 23
Location : In a far, far away galaxy, on a planet, called EARTH

PostSubject: Re: Shapes in the Mist   Shapes in the Mist - Page 1 Icon_minitimeApril 9th 2014, 3:02 pm

Ash sat staring at the two blank spaces beside the dark brown wolf. 'Yup, he has definitely lost it...' She turned to the wolf and then back at the two spaces again. "H-Hi there..." The timber fae couldn't help but stammer, still she didn't have to be so nervous around a wolf who was insane!
Back to top Go down
Shadows
` dispersal

Shadows

distrustful loner

PostSubject: Re: Shapes in the Mist   Shapes in the Mist - Page 1 Icon_minitimeApril 13th 2014, 10:39 pm

Ghost just sat there for a moment, his ears twitching. He then cleared his throat and asked, "So, do you have a den somewhere we could stay for the night? Because we are lost because Sablast insisted we take the wrong turn and now we need a place to stay for the night because we have no idea where our den is."
Back to top Go down
Winterwolf
` subordinate

Winterwolf

Self-Proclaimed Potato

PostSubject: Re: Shapes in the Mist   Shapes in the Mist - Page 1 Icon_minitimeApril 14th 2014, 5:09 pm

Ash snapped back to the dark brown wolf as he spoke up. The timber fae shook her head, and she lifted her chin. "No, I'm am a wanderer. That, and I've only recently arrived here." She said the last part with a sigh.
Back to top Go down
Shadows
` dispersal

Shadows

distrustful loner

PostSubject: Re: Shapes in the Mist   Shapes in the Mist - Page 1 Icon_minitimeApril 17th 2014, 9:59 pm

Ghost looked down, "Oh...... Well then i guess the four of us should start looking for a place to sleep."
Back to top Go down
Winterwolf
` subordinate

Winterwolf

Self-Proclaimed Potato

PostSubject: Re: Shapes in the Mist   Shapes in the Mist - Page 1 Icon_minitimeApril 18th 2014, 1:13 am

Ash's icy blue eyes sharpened. "Are you referring to the possibility of working together?" The timber wolf wasn't big on working with other wolves. They always messed up, dragging herself down. She also made mistakes, which made her feel guilty, but she didn't mess up as much as others did. Still, the thought of your welfare in another person's paws, made her shudder. She resisted the instinct to growl, and only lashed her tail. "You and your friends can tag along, but I'm not taking care of any of you." Her voice was cold and calculating, along with her frigid gray eyes.
Back to top Go down
Shadows
` dispersal

Shadows

distrustful loner

PostSubject: Re: Shapes in the Mist   Shapes in the Mist - Page 1 Icon_minitimeApril 18th 2014, 1:33 pm

Ghost looked up and took a step back, "Oh.... Ok then we'll just follow you till we find a place to sleep."
Back to top Go down
Winterwolf
` subordinate

Winterwolf

Self-Proclaimed Potato

PostSubject: Re: Shapes in the Mist   Shapes in the Mist - Page 1 Icon_minitimeMay 2nd 2014, 1:57 pm

Ash grunted in surprise when he stepped back. With a slightly shameful face, she said,"A-Alright..." She felt bad for assuming that he would be a burden. "B-But don't expect any help from me." She realized she had repeated herself, so she abruptly turned on her heel when her face was tinged with red. "C'mon. Or I'll leave you behind." She muttered under her breath loud enough for him to hear. Then the timber fae galloped froward at a slow pace.
Back to top Go down
Shadows
` dispersal

Shadows

distrustful loner

PostSubject: Re: Shapes in the Mist   Shapes in the Mist - Page 1 Icon_minitimeMay 2nd 2014, 3:05 pm

Ghost followed behind Ash. It wasn't long before the constant murmuring and arguing with himself started, "No Sablast, I don't think she'll kill us. No she wont, why are you so afraid of everything? Yes you are, tell him Avet. See Sablast? Even Avet thinks so." This went on as they picked their way through the undergrowth.
Back to top Go down
Winterwolf
` subordinate

Winterwolf

Self-Proclaimed Potato

PostSubject: Re: Shapes in the Mist   Shapes in the Mist - Page 1 Icon_minitimeMay 2nd 2014, 10:23 pm

Ash flinched inwardly every time he spoke. His words sent shivers down her spine. He kept talking to wolves. Either it was all his imagination, or there were spirits of some kind surrounding and only seen by him. But Ash criticized such beliefs. The supernatural, was supernatural, it wasn't natural. Or she forced herself to think. 'He's just some lost wolf who longs for company.' Settling with that thought, she sped up her pace.
Back to top Go down
Shadows
` dispersal

Shadows

distrustful loner

PostSubject: Re: Shapes in the Mist   Shapes in the Mist - Page 1 Icon_minitimeMay 2nd 2014, 11:17 pm

Ghost easily kept pace with Ash, but the arguing never stopped, "No Avet, just because i can't fight doesn't mean i'm a coward, oh really? And who was hiding behind that bush with Sablast when we met Ash? Hey that's a good question Sablast." Ghost suddenly looked up from the ground and called out to Ash, "Hey Ash, whats your story? How'd you end up here?
Back to top Go down
Winterwolf
` subordinate

Winterwolf

Self-Proclaimed Potato

PostSubject: Re: Shapes in the Mist   Shapes in the Mist - Page 1 Icon_minitimeMay 3rd 2014, 12:10 pm

The timber fae tuned out all of what Ghost said, but at one point he went silent. 'Did he just me a question?' She glanced back, and he stared at her attentively. Ash slowed to a stop and let Ghost come up to her. "Did you say something? I apologize for not hearing. The growth here is like an unnavigateable maze." Her words had started to change since she decided those wolves were only in his mind. "It's very misty around here." She added, glancing around her.
Back to top Go down
Shadows
` dispersal

Shadows

distrustful loner

PostSubject: Re: Shapes in the Mist   Shapes in the Mist - Page 1 Icon_minitimeMay 3rd 2014, 11:48 pm

Ghost sat and scratched his ear, "Yeah, Sablast and I were just wondering how you ended up here in the woods. We don't really know you and if we are going to be staying together for the time being we should at least know a little about each other. Other wise we might start feeling distrustful because we don't know each other."
Back to top Go down
Winterwolf
` subordinate

Winterwolf

Self-Proclaimed Potato

PostSubject: Re: Shapes in the Mist   Shapes in the Mist - Page 1 Icon_minitimeMay 26th 2014, 7:36 pm

The timber female tipped her head to the side and frowned to herself. "There isn't much to know. I'm a timber wolf. You already know me name, it's Ash." She said turning to look straight at the dark brown male. "I can't recall of anything that occurred when I was younger." Ash lied, she didn't exactly want to get close with the other brute. Acquaintances would be just fine for her. 'But if they think I'll kill them, it would be better to be more specific.' But it was done, she couldn't lie again. It would make things even worse for her.
Back to top Go down
Shadows
` dispersal

Shadows

distrustful loner

PostSubject: Re: Shapes in the Mist   Shapes in the Mist - Page 1 Icon_minitimeMay 28th 2014, 9:59 pm

Ghost thought for a second about that, "Well that's interesting."
Back to top Go down
Goldenashes
` beta

Goldenashes

Golden

Female Age : 21

PostSubject: Re: Shapes in the Mist   Shapes in the Mist - Page 1 Icon_minitimeMay 28th 2014, 10:09 pm

Midnight stalked through the mist silently. He then heard voices talking and froze. He cocked his head. What now? he thought. He crouched low to the ground. His tail swished above him like a flag. He rolled his eyes and tightly tucked it between his legs. He strained to see past the mist. His view was a little distorted, so all he saw were the siloquets of two wolves."Hmm..." he wondered out loud.
Back to top Go down
Winterwolf
` subordinate

Winterwolf

Self-Proclaimed Potato

PostSubject: Re: Shapes in the Mist   Shapes in the Mist - Page 1 Icon_minitimeMay 29th 2014, 10:13 pm

The timber fae rolled her eyes and almost shot back with a sarcastic remark, but stopped herself. She didn't need to stir anything else between them. With a tired huff, the wolf turned to start trotting forward again. She pricked her ears as their paws snapped through sticks lying in her path. Ash slowed down when she caught small whisper coming from the mist. She pulled her ears back a little, and she lifted her tail to signal Ghost to stop. 'What now? I don't need another travel buddy. Being by myself would have just been find, Lupus!'
Back to top Go down
Goldenashes
` beta

Goldenashes

Golden

PostSubject: Re: Shapes in the Mist   Shapes in the Mist - Page 1 Icon_minitimeMay 29th 2014, 10:20 pm

Midnight cursed under his breath. Shoot! he thought. A growl escaped his maw. His silver eyes glittered. He saw a grey wolf with a black-brown wolf with his good eye. All his blind side saw was red siloquets.
Back to top Go down
Winterwolf
` subordinate

Winterwolf

Self-Proclaimed Potato

PostSubject: Re: Shapes in the Mist   Shapes in the Mist - Page 1 Icon_minitimeJune 2nd 2014, 11:21 pm

Ash caught another noise, this time it was a growl. 'Eh? Do you hate me now? I don't need a fight either! I've had enough of those hot-heads!' The timber fae closed her eyes with a twitch. She stifled her growl and snorted loudly. "Look. I've had enough action for a day. So if you would just come out, that would be wonderful." She said opening her solid blue tinged eyes. Her face became neutral, but her gray eyes narrowed in suspicion.
Back to top Go down
Shadows
` dispersal

Shadows

distrustful loner

PostSubject: Re: Shapes in the Mist   Shapes in the Mist - Page 1 Icon_minitimeJune 3rd 2014, 11:55 am

Ghost was caught off guard by Ash's sudden stop, he stepped back a bit, not sure what to do.
Back to top Go down
Goldenashes
` beta

Goldenashes

Golden

PostSubject: Re: Shapes in the Mist   Shapes in the Mist - Page 1 Icon_minitimeJune 3rd 2014, 4:30 pm

Midnight silently chuckled. "I was not growling at you. I was simply growling at my eye." he said stepping out of the mist. He sat down and glared at the two wolves. "Nice.. day." he said, trying to be polite, but that kind of word wasn't really in his vocabulary.
Back to top Go down
Winterwolf
` subordinate

Winterwolf

Self-Proclaimed Potato

PostSubject: Re: Shapes in the Mist   Shapes in the Mist - Page 1 Icon_minitimeJune 3rd 2014, 11:15 pm

The timber fae tensed as a black figure emerged from the mist. She heaved an exasperated sigh as the wolf started to act awkwardly. "I never asked what you were growling at..." She mumbled with a tired expression plastered to her face. The brown fae glanced back at a surprised Ghost and shook her head to reassure him. "Calm down he probably won't kill us." She didn't say it to scare him, but to be honest, she didn't know whether or not he would kill them. Ash stared at the wolf from the corner of her vision to keep him in check.
Back to top Go down
Goldenashes
` beta

Goldenashes

Golden

PostSubject: Re: Shapes in the Mist   Shapes in the Mist - Page 1 Icon_minitimeJune 3rd 2014, 11:22 pm

Midnight laughed. "Please, I'm not that evil." He sat down. "Ya'll must be terribly lost to be in here." Midnight said, standing back up. He was trying to be nicer than his normal self, but really, he just said that to lead a heavy hint. What are you two doing here, in MY home. Midnight glanced around.
Back to top Go down
Winterwolf
` subordinate

Winterwolf

Self-Proclaimed Potato

PostSubject: Re: Shapes in the Mist   Shapes in the Mist - Page 1 Icon_minitimeJune 3rd 2014, 11:49 pm

Ash raised an eyebrow. 'That evil? It makes you a little more suspicious if you say it that way.' She plastered on a neutral mask and replied in a monotonous voice. "This one here says he's lost. To be honest, I didn't have any destination in mind." She blinked slowly at him.
Back to top Go down
Shadows
` dispersal

Shadows

distrustful loner

PostSubject: Re: Shapes in the Mist   Shapes in the Mist - Page 1 Icon_minitimeJune 4th 2014, 1:11 pm

Ghost stepped back further, "I don't like this Ash, we should just go around."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shapes in the Mist   Shapes in the Mist - Page 1 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Shapes in the Mist
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next