freezing cold ice - Page 6

How will you live yours?

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Chatbox  

freezing cold ice

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 11 ... 17  Next
AuthorMessage
edme123
` beta

edme123

Scorceress

Female Age : 22

freezing cold ice - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: freezing cold ice   freezing cold ice - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSeptember 11th 2014, 8:15 pm

Universe wanted to add something, but she thought otherwise. Who would she be if all of her secrets were known, anyways?
Back to top Go down
Goldenashes
` beta

Goldenashes

Golden

Female Age : 21

PostSubject: Re: freezing cold ice   freezing cold ice - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSeptember 12th 2014, 5:24 pm

Sestet cocked her head. 'What's wrong?' she asked. Shadow looked at the two faes. He sighed and stopped walking. 'You two coming?' he asked.

Ice and Ace strutted back from a successful kill, buck in Ace's mouth. They were laughing and flirting, well kind of, with each other. Then they came up on the tense scene. Sestet was lying lifelessly on the ground, Galaxy was still asleep, Drake was asleep and Alice was huddled up under a tree in a confused/worried expression."Whats new?" Ice asked in a irritated voice.
Back to top Go down
edme123
` beta

edme123

Scorceress

PostSubject: Re: freezing cold ice   freezing cold ice - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSeptember 15th 2014, 9:04 am

"yes." Universe said as she walked over to join Shadow, not having heard Sestet speak.

"I wouldn't know." Alice muttered as she walked to a tree and sat, looking at the ground.
Back to top Go down
Goldenashes
` beta

Goldenashes

Golden

PostSubject: Re: freezing cold ice   freezing cold ice - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSeptember 17th 2014, 6:20 pm

Sestet shrugged and followed behind them. She looked around as it began to get lighter. Suddenly a ball came hurtling their way. It looked like, electricity? What? 'GUYS WATCH OUT! IT'S A FIZZ BOMB!' Shadow cried. He pushed Universe and Sestet out of the way. He looked up and saw the fizz bomb crash into the ground. It made an explosion. He panted and looked at the girls. 'You know what a Fizz bomb is right?' He asked Universe.
Back to top Go down
edme123
` beta

edme123

Scorceress

PostSubject: Re: freezing cold ice   freezing cold ice - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSeptember 18th 2014, 6:34 pm

"I don't remember anything like that." Universe said with a sigh. She was trying to keep as silent as possible, but in truth she didn't know much about this place.
Back to top Go down
Goldenashes
` beta

Goldenashes

Golden

PostSubject: Re: freezing cold ice   freezing cold ice - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSeptember 23rd 2014, 6:04 pm

Shadow sighed and got up. Sestet helped Universe up and began following him. 'Well, the booby traps of Dream are, Fizz bombs. They're made up of the lightning from Thunder wolf. Next is the cracks. That's when your walking through the caves of time and you do something wrong. I don't remember what it was. Next are the fire traps. Then the bridge of balance, then the ditch. Thats a place of punishment for ghosts and spirits only, you don't have to worry about it.' he said, looking at Sestet. [i]'But I don't know about you.' He said to Universe. Sestet cocked her head. 'How do you know so much about this place?' She asked. shadow stopped and looked at her. 'I've been here for decades. I've seen things unlike anything in the real world. It's a different realm.' he said.
Back to top Go down
edme123
` beta

edme123

Scorceress

PostSubject: Re: freezing cold ice   freezing cold ice - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSeptember 25th 2014, 10:11 pm

Universe sighed. 'But it might have gotten worse.' She murmured quietly. She didn't suppose the others heard her, but she continued on. She wasn't spirit nor ghost. She wasn't even alive, in that sense. She didn't know what she could call herself. A guide, maybe?

(I like where the plots going. :) Sounds like its gonna be fun!)
Back to top Go down
Goldenashes
` beta

Goldenashes

Golden

PostSubject: Re: freezing cold ice   freezing cold ice - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSeptember 30th 2014, 5:30 pm

OOC: Yup, me too!

Shadow had become oddly quiet. Sestet wondered what was wrong, but she didn't ask. It began to get really light and they walked through an archway. Roses and sunflowers, daffodils and periwinkles dotted the land. The sun shown bright and wolves were playing with all different kinds of animals...even humans. Sestet grew uneasy. 'Um...shadow..why are humans here?' she asked. shadow chuckled. 'Tch, it's OK, every species of animals, even humans, live in Dream. Except for reptiles. They have their own in between...no wait...no they don't, never mind.' Shadow explained. he then turned to the two faes with concern. 'We have to hide, at least I do, I'm not allowed in here.' He said. He then seemed to take the form of a shadowy wolf, wisps of shadowy mist coming off of him.  'I'll meet with you guys later...I'm gonna go into someone's dream.. don't follow me. Keep down this path. When you reach the fork, go left, not right. I'll meet you in the shadow forest.' he said. He then disappeared. Sestet bit her lip and turned to Universe. 'Um... I guess were alone now. But don't worry, I'm sure this place won't hurt.' she said happily, but not really sure.
Back to top Go down
edme123
` beta

edme123

Scorceress

PostSubject: Re: freezing cold ice   freezing cold ice - Page 6 Icon_minitimeOctober 6th 2014, 9:30 pm

"Im sure it wont..."Universe said as she padded past a human with pink hair. A faded white wolf ran up to Universe, and appeared to try to speak. The violet eyes gave away the identity as Universe hung her head. She padded on as the white wolf shifted her gaze to Sestet, and ran away to a small mouse that crawled up her shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Goldenashes
` beta

Goldenashes

Golden

PostSubject: Re: freezing cold ice   freezing cold ice - Page 6 Icon_minitimeOctober 7th 2014, 5:55 pm

Sestet looked at the wolf curiously as she ran away. She padded slowly after Universe. 'Who was that?' she asked.

Ice circled Galaxy and the almost lifeless Sestet. "What happened to this one?" she asked prodding Sestet with her nose. She stepped away and looked at Alice and the sleeping Drake. "Hungry?" Ace asked. Without waiting for an answer, Ice and Ace ripped into the kill.
Back to top Go down
edme123
` beta

edme123

Scorceress

PostSubject: Re: freezing cold ice   freezing cold ice - Page 6 Icon_minitimeOctober 11th 2014, 9:10 pm

"Knowing would only confuse you... I can only tell you its a living wolf being destroyed by my brother. It is what I will explain now, maybe later I will tell you more." Universe sighed.
Back to top Go down
Goldenashes
` beta

Goldenashes

Golden

PostSubject: Re: freezing cold ice   freezing cold ice - Page 6 Icon_minitimeOctober 16th 2014, 6:17 pm

'Your brother....' Sestet mumbled. She sighed and looked away. 'What do you think the shadow forest is? It doesn't sound good to me.' Sestet said. She picked up her pace and swished her tail to the side. 'So, you have a story? That's cool...i guess. We all have stories. I just wonder why everyone just ends up as a loner. An anti-social hermit. Do wolves really enjoy that?' she asked mindlessly, trying to strike up a conversation.
Back to top Go down
edme123
` beta

edme123

Scorceress

PostSubject: Re: freezing cold ice   freezing cold ice - Page 6 Icon_minitimeOctober 16th 2014, 6:28 pm

"I don't really think of anything good when I think of forests, especially with shadows involved..." As Sestet continued speaking, Universe swished her tail and lowered her head."More like a legend..." Universe thought. "I don't think its a matter of liking being a loner... Its more like a quest, or maybe even their past. It can be odd for others to understand, especially when it is not explained."
Back to top Go down
Goldenashes
` beta

Goldenashes

Golden

PostSubject: Re: freezing cold ice   freezing cold ice - Page 6 Icon_minitimeOctober 16th 2014, 6:38 pm

Sestet nodded considerably. 'That makes since. I guess pack wolves have forgotten what it's like to be alone. I guess you can say I'm on a quest. I'm trying to find my brother. He went missing.' Sestet said. A wolf looked up at her. It began to grow dark. The wolf approached. 'Excuse me, excuse me. Ladies, I'm gonna have to search you.' he said. The male was large and sleek. His eyes glowed golden. He had midnight blue fur, but it seemed to glow as well. Sestet stopped walking.'Excuse me?'she asked. The male smiled thinly. 'Well, we didn't see you register into Dream. I just have to make sure your not ghosts.' the male said. Sestet narrowed her eyes. 'OK....' she said.
Back to top Go down
edme123
` beta

edme123

Scorceress

PostSubject: Re: freezing cold ice   freezing cold ice - Page 6 Icon_minitimeOctober 16th 2014, 6:47 pm

"Oh...Uh..." Universe stammered. "Would I classify as a ghost, or do I exist as Galaxy here, too?" Universe thought uncertainly.
Back to top Go down
Goldenashes
` beta

Goldenashes

Golden

PostSubject: Re: freezing cold ice   freezing cold ice - Page 6 Icon_minitimeOctober 16th 2014, 9:03 pm

The dark male stepped towards Sestet. 'Now, don't feel nervous, or the scan won't work.' He said. Sestet nodded. He smiled a wolfish smile and stepped around her. Suddenly bright beams came from his eyes. He looked into her mind. He began to mutter stuff. The scan quite. He smiled at Sestet. 'Welcome Sestet, it is good to have you here. You have no records of dying, and you seem to be healthy. My name is Ajax, the arch angel, son of Fenrir.' He said, nodding in recognition. He then took a step towards Universe. 'Good day ma'am, I just have to scan you to make sure your not a ghost. Now, remember to not be nervous, or the scan will not work.' He said politely. With that the beams from his eyes concentrated into her mind. He gasped and the light faded. 'Universe! You have come to Dream. The prophecy said that you would!.' he exclaimed. Ajax bowed before standing back up. 'What?' Sestet asked. Ajax looked at her surprised. 'You have never heard the prophecy? Universe is here to free the enchanted forest from the influence of blood of shadows! The elder knew you would come..." he said. His voice trailed off as a frown came upon his face.
Back to top Go down
edme123
` beta

edme123

Scorceress

PostSubject: Re: freezing cold ice   freezing cold ice - Page 6 Icon_minitimeOctober 16th 2014, 9:24 pm

"What is it?" Universe asked, seeing his frown. She was known here, and she was surprised of that. but, then again, she was to remove all traces of her brother. This wolf knew of her, and had stopped speaking after stating how the elder knew she would come... It made her worry.
Back to top Go down
Goldenashes
` beta

Goldenashes

Golden

PostSubject: Re: freezing cold ice   freezing cold ice - Page 6 Icon_minitimeOctober 16th 2014, 9:37 pm

Ajax shook his head. "Nothing is wrong. I'm just afraid that you might have to come with me. An oppurtunity like this can not be missed. The elder will be happy to see you. Along with the divine being." Ajax said smiling. Sestet cocked her head. 'May I come?' she asked. Ajax looked at her. He nodded. 'Yes you may. Everyone should know and meet the elder.' Ajax said kindly.
Back to top Go down
edme123
` beta

edme123

Scorceress

PostSubject: Re: freezing cold ice   freezing cold ice - Page 6 Icon_minitimeOctober 16th 2014, 9:42 pm

"We should go, then. We should meet the elder first, but we cant stay for too long. I still have business on earth."Universe said with a nod. "You should lead, Ajax."She said with a swish of her tail.
Back to top Go down
Goldenashes
` beta

Goldenashes

Golden

PostSubject: Re: freezing cold ice   freezing cold ice - Page 6 Icon_minitimeOctober 16th 2014, 9:46 pm

Ajax nodded. 'Of course ma'am. We will not waste your time. In fact I think you will learn more about your purpose after you talk to the great elder. I will lead you to Lupus. It won't be long.' he said. With that he began bounding in a different direction from which the road led.
Back to top Go down
edme123
` beta

edme123

Scorceress

PostSubject: Re: freezing cold ice   freezing cold ice - Page 6 Icon_minitimeOctober 16th 2014, 9:48 pm

With a slight nod to Sestet and a swish of her tail, Universe started to run after Ajax.
Back to top Go down
Goldenashes
` beta

Goldenashes

Golden

PostSubject: Re: freezing cold ice   freezing cold ice - Page 6 Icon_minitimeOctober 16th 2014, 9:53 pm

Sestet hesitated before jumping after them. Ajax led them down a small path hidden and tunneled by bracken. He came to a wall made of light. He then looked at Universe and Sestet. 'After you.' he said. Sestet stepped forward and stuck her paw into the light. She pulled it out and realized it was stuck on her like honey. Ajax nodded and nudged her in. She stepping all the way. She immediately shot up into the sky. 'She'll land in the constellation, now your turn.' he said, nudging Universe forward.
Back to top Go down
edme123
` beta

edme123

Scorceress

PostSubject: Re: freezing cold ice   freezing cold ice - Page 6 Icon_minitimeOctober 16th 2014, 9:59 pm

"Thank you for leading us here.." Universe said with a nod before stepping into the light, with no hesitation.

Alice sighed. "I don't think they'll be up soon..." She said as she kicked a bit of snow.
Back to top Go down
Goldenashes
` beta

Goldenashes

Golden

PostSubject: Re: freezing cold ice   freezing cold ice - Page 6 Icon_minitimeOctober 17th 2014, 7:53 pm

Ajax nodded back and quickly followed. He found them there at the entrance. A huge gate of stars stood looming over them. He stepped forward. Welcome to lupus, the heaven of wolves.' he exclaimed. A misty form of a wolf began walking towards them. It came into focus. It was another arch-angel. 'Ah, Marie. You'll never guess what I have found!' he exclaimed. Marie made a skeptical face. what is it this time Ajax? she asked. He laughed and shook his head. 'No its Universe!' he said. Marie looked astonished.
Back to top Go down
edme123
` beta

edme123

Scorceress

PostSubject: Re: freezing cold ice   freezing cold ice - Page 6 Icon_minitimeOctober 17th 2014, 8:17 pm

"Hello." Universe said to Marie. "This place is very different..." She thought as she looked around.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: freezing cold ice   freezing cold ice - Page 6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

freezing cold ice
Page 6 of 17Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 11 ... 17  Next