Lost and found

How will you live yours?

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Chatbox  

Lost and found

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Goldenashes
` beta

Goldenashes

Golden

Female Age : 21

Lost and found  Empty
PostSubject: Lost and found    Lost and found  Icon_minitimeJuly 2nd 2014, 4:06 pm

Sestet and Ace, her new friend, padded quietly through the forest. They had gotten lost after a while of walking. They were trying to get to loner lands, but ended up here. "Sestet? Where are we?" he asked. Sestet looked about and sniffed the air. "Somewhere, with a pack." she said, her lip quivering. Ace nodded, and looked down. "Who are we trying to find?" he asked. Sestet looked at him, quite stunned by his question. "My brother." she said shrugging. Ace nodded again and looked at her warily. "How do you know he's here, or in the loner lands?" he asked.

Sestet huffed and shook her head, a little irritated. How many questions do you have? She thought. Ace cocked his head as he looked around. "I don't think he's  in loner lands." he said absent mindly. Sestet's eyes narrowed. "How do you know?" she asked. Ace looked at her. "Just a hunch." he said, shrugging and kept walking. Sestet followed.

"Ace, do you ever get the feeling your being watched?" she asked. Ace was surprised at the sudden idea. "How did you come up with that?" he asked. Sestet shook her head, indicating a silent; Never mind. Ace looked around, but saw nothing, though he started to get that creepy feeling as well.
Back to top Go down

Lost and found
Page 1 of 1