I'm Lost, I'm Found, Can you find me?

How will you live yours?

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Chatbox  

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
†Spike†
` pup

†Spike†

Male Age : 34

I'm Lost, I'm Found, Can you find me? Empty
PostSubject: I'm Lost, I'm Found, Can you find me?   I'm Lost, I'm Found, Can you find me? Icon_minitimeDecember 5th 2008, 7:09 pm

Desolate carved his own way in the dense forest, weaving in and out of trees, bushes and grass. The path that was already there was to him a dead-zone, and he wouldn't be caught dead on it, birds sang and squirrels scattered as desolate moved is way through the vegetation. he finally came out to a small clearing to where he could rest for the moment, he sat, leaving his ears forward to listen to the area around him. It was a calm day, a few clouds here and there, just an average day, running for his life from humans. Humans, how desolate hated them, he didn't want to be around them, after his tortures that he endured as he was bound up, collared and had his ears pierced.

He just pondered about what to do next, his snow white orbs watched the area around him as he often wondered into his own mind, into his thoughts he was safer then the reality around him, and some happiness was the only thing he felt inside himself.

(NO OOC CHAT, Open to ANYONE)
Back to top Go down
MajesticWolfs
` omega

MajesticWolfs

Female Age : 28

PostSubject: Re: I'm Lost, I'm Found, Can you find me?   I'm Lost, I'm Found, Can you find me? Icon_minitimeDecember 6th 2008, 9:38 pm

Risingsun ran threw the forest.Her hair brushing past her face and the wind racing threw it.She spotted a wolf.

(She is a human)
Back to top Go down
†Spike†
` pup

†Spike†

PostSubject: Re: I'm Lost, I'm Found, Can you find me?   I'm Lost, I'm Found, Can you find me? Icon_minitimeDecember 8th 2008, 10:23 pm

Desolate sat for the time being, lost in his thoughts of hate and life, a human came into view, Humans, oh how he hated them. Desolate stood and back into the brush, he wasn't exactly sure if the human seen him, he rather just avoid the creature all together. He back further and further until he was out of sight, but he kept his orbs on it, he didn't care what the gender was, his hate was equal to them all. Desolate stopped, he flatten his ears and watched the thing.
Back to top Go down
MajesticWolfs
` omega

MajesticWolfs

PostSubject: Re: I'm Lost, I'm Found, Can you find me?   I'm Lost, I'm Found, Can you find me? Icon_minitimeDecember 9th 2008, 12:21 pm

Risingsun had a love for nature ever since she was a child.She could speak with nature and all the animals around it.She saw the wolf was slipping into the brush but her curiousity drove her closer.
"Dont be afraid."She whispered gently.
(She can pretty much speak in wolf and know what there saying.)
Back to top Go down
†Spike†
` pup

†Spike†

PostSubject: Re: I'm Lost, I'm Found, Can you find me?   I'm Lost, I'm Found, Can you find me? Icon_minitimeDecember 10th 2008, 2:33 am

Desolate raised one ear, then put it back down, understood it, curiosity took over. He moved forward and exposed his head, and watched the creature with some interest. Desolate raised his ears, the piercings in his ears jingled as he does, he spoke, his voice had a rich quality to it, Wise, clean of flaws.

"Why is it that i understand you, Human?"

He didn't move, just watched it, the interest of why it could speak to him was the only real thing at the time keeping him from disappearing from sight.
Back to top Go down
MajesticWolfs
` omega

MajesticWolfs

PostSubject: Re: I'm Lost, I'm Found, Can you find me?   I'm Lost, I'm Found, Can you find me? Icon_minitimeDecember 10th 2008, 8:14 pm

Risingsun looked at the wolf with curiousity.Her eyes went from a curious look to a more calm gentle look.
"I have the ability to talk with animals.I cant speak to many animals but wolves I can talk to wolves mainly.What is your name?Mine is Risingsun."
Back to top Go down
†Spike†
` pup

†Spike†

PostSubject: Re: I'm Lost, I'm Found, Can you find me?   I'm Lost, I'm Found, Can you find me? Icon_minitimeDecember 12th 2008, 1:13 am

Desolate tilted his head to the side, and brought it back, like a young pup would. He found it strange, a human that could speak to animals, being of a intelligent mind his curiosity took over. Desolate inched forward, exposing his black fur to the world around him again, his mane moved softly in the wind as he came to a stop with a decent distance from it. and sat while replying back to the human.

"My name is Desolate, Des for short if you wish." He paused for a brief moment and resumed "Forgive my odd behavior, however please do not come any closer to me" The words in that last sentence were without waver, his voice was serious. He placed his snow white orbs on the human.
Back to top Go down
MajesticWolfs
` omega

MajesticWolfs

PostSubject: Re: I'm Lost, I'm Found, Can you find me?   I'm Lost, I'm Found, Can you find me? Icon_minitimeDecember 12th 2008, 4:52 pm

Risingsun nodded her okay's and sat on a rock.She noticed the wolf place orbs on the ground.Looking very oddly at them;reaching out to touch them but remembered what the wolf said and back off.Sitting her hand on her lap.She took in a deep breath."It is ok.Your coat is very strange for wolves around these parts."Then looking back to the orbs she looked back at the wolf and pointed to the orbs."What are those?''
Back to top Go down
†Spike†
` pup

†Spike†

PostSubject: Re: I'm Lost, I'm Found, Can you find me?   I'm Lost, I'm Found, Can you find me? Icon_minitimeDecember 12th 2008, 9:21 pm

Des watched the human carefully, as it reached out towards then withdrew, His orbs was his eyes, not a object, nor a touchable thing. Des replied

"What are what?" des looked around himself, and saw nothing he brought this eyes back to the human. "I do not know what you are talking ab.." he looked down and noticed a white rock in the shape of a ball, "Oh, that, i don't know what it is however it isn't mine." He nudged it towards the human with his nose, then followed with this eyes. Desolate couldn't pick it up, or even get it off the ground, it was better for the human to see what exactly it is. The white rock rolled to right in front of the human, desolate replaced his orbs back on the human.

"What do you think it might be?" He asked

(Note: Orbs = eyes, unless the word is used in a different manner, Sorry for the confusion)
Back to top Go down
MajesticWolfs
` omega

MajesticWolfs

PostSubject: Re: I'm Lost, I'm Found, Can you find me?   I'm Lost, I'm Found, Can you find me? Icon_minitimeDecember 12th 2008, 9:32 pm

(Thats ok.But I was kinda confused.)

Risingsun went out and grabbed it.It was a snowy white color but as hard as stone."Its a crystal."She smiled at Desolate.Setting it down on the ground where she found it.Sun got up and noticed a solemn flower hanging in a tree.She picked the flower and smelt it.
Back to top Go down
†Spike†
` pup

†Spike†

PostSubject: Re: I'm Lost, I'm Found, Can you find me?   I'm Lost, I'm Found, Can you find me? Icon_minitimeDecember 13th 2008, 5:10 pm

Desolate watched her pick it up, his ears twitched as Risingsun spoke, it was crystal but it was a solid white, how strange. Desolate followed Risingsun with his eyes, as she moved about. Des was a little calmer around her, but he wasn't gonna let her get closer due to the fact of his past experiences with humans that bound and treated him horribly. Des spoke

"Might as well start some sort of a conversation, its not often i can talk to a human such as yourself" He paused for a second to gather thoughts "So, what brings you to this part of the woods?" He didn't know where he was, but it was something to get a conversation going, For Desolate to even be sitting before something he hated was a feat in itself.
Back to top Go down
MajesticWolfs
` omega

MajesticWolfs

PostSubject: Re: I'm Lost, I'm Found, Can you find me?   I'm Lost, I'm Found, Can you find me? Icon_minitimeDecember 14th 2008, 10:04 pm

Sun looked down at Desolate who sat in wonder at her.She paused after thinking of what to say and spoke.
"I lived in these part of the woods since I was a child.It has always been so peaceful here.What brings you here?"
She questioned.
Back to top Go down
†Spike†
` pup

†Spike†

PostSubject: Re: I'm Lost, I'm Found, Can you find me?   I'm Lost, I'm Found, Can you find me? Icon_minitimeDecember 15th 2008, 12:45 am

Desolate's ears twitched at the question, to be honest he wasn't even sure why he was there in the first place after-all. He was still looking for a place to be safe, to get away from the humans that forsake and bound him to try to break him. Desolate gather a thought or two and answered Risingsun.

"Just exploring really, the woods seem peaceful and calm, its quite nice here. although I'm more of a snow person myself."

Des loved snow, his coat would make it a little harder to hide in it, but he didn't care. Snow was fun and had a cooling sensation to it, Desolate loved being in it.
Back to top Go down
MajesticWolfs
` omega

MajesticWolfs

PostSubject: Re: I'm Lost, I'm Found, Can you find me?   I'm Lost, I'm Found, Can you find me? Icon_minitimeDecember 15th 2008, 5:59 pm

Katasha a wolf padded threw the forest.She left her pack to go and explore the surrounding area only to discover there was a wolf and human around.She stalked forward and came upon a male wolf and a human.
Back to top Go down
†Spike†
` pup

†Spike†

PostSubject: Re: I'm Lost, I'm Found, Can you find me?   I'm Lost, I'm Found, Can you find me? Icon_minitimeDecember 16th 2008, 1:42 am

Desolate simply sat, watching not only her, but everything around him too. he heard a odd sound, something approched or scurried about, des merely thought it was a squirrel or something insignificant, nothing to even worry somewhat about. Desolate moved his head about, the rings jingled softly as he moved it from point to point, looking over the clearing. The trees were tall, full of life and greenery, it was peaceful and serene.

Desolate stood up and stretch his limbs, he did just get done running around, and needed to keep the muscles loose and limber then sat right back in his spot, there was no real need to move forward.
Back to top Go down
MajesticWolfs
` omega

MajesticWolfs

PostSubject: Re: I'm Lost, I'm Found, Can you find me?   I'm Lost, I'm Found, Can you find me? Icon_minitimeDecember 16th 2008, 5:13 pm

Katasha's fur bristled fiercly at the human.But she stood her ground and sat there watching the male wolf who figited about.
Back to top Go down
†Spike†
` pup

†Spike†

PostSubject: Re: I'm Lost, I'm Found, Can you find me?   I'm Lost, I'm Found, Can you find me? Icon_minitimeDecember 16th 2008, 8:49 pm

The wind change direction, a soft change nothing to special but along with a simple wind change so did smells and scent. Desolate picked up a smell of other, it was canine like himself but someone he didn't know. Desolate stood up and padded softly in that direction and stopped short of the brush line and spoke

"is someone there? i don't know if you was aware of the wind, but now your scent is clear and drifting though the air" He sat and watch the area before him, alert for anything that may jump out at him. Desolate for his size was Very agile and could avoid most things, he wasn't much for fighting, rather avoided it all together, that was his style ans specialty.
Back to top Go down
MajesticWolfs
` omega

MajesticWolfs

PostSubject: Re: I'm Lost, I'm Found, Can you find me?   I'm Lost, I'm Found, Can you find me? Icon_minitimeDecember 17th 2008, 5:13 pm

Katasha was unsure what do to next.She could turn tail and run,but she isnt like that.She padded threw the brush and up to the human and the wolf."Hello.My name is Katasha."
Back to top Go down
†Spike†
` pup

†Spike†

PostSubject: Re: I'm Lost, I'm Found, Can you find me?   I'm Lost, I'm Found, Can you find me? Icon_minitimeDecember 19th 2008, 5:02 pm

Desolate scanned the wolf as she came forth from the brush and stopped short of himself and the human, his ears perked when she spoke and desolate replied

"Hello, I am Desolate"

Desolate just stayed where he was, there was really no point in moving from where he is now.
Back to top Go down
MajesticWolfs
` omega

MajesticWolfs

PostSubject: Re: I'm Lost, I'm Found, Can you find me?   I'm Lost, I'm Found, Can you find me? Icon_minitimeDecember 19th 2008, 7:19 pm

Katasha stepped forward threw the brush and halted to a stop.

"Do you know that you are with a human?"
Back to top Go down
†Spike†
` pup

†Spike†

PostSubject: Re: I'm Lost, I'm Found, Can you find me?   I'm Lost, I'm Found, Can you find me? Icon_minitimeDecember 19th 2008, 8:49 pm

He turned his head at her and replied

"It has done me no harm, and im rather aware of humans as you can tell by my appearance"

He kept his eyes on this female, of course he was in the presents of a human, but it hasn't harmed him, or even tried to.
Back to top Go down
MajesticWolfs
` omega

MajesticWolfs

PostSubject: Re: I'm Lost, I'm Found, Can you find me?   I'm Lost, I'm Found, Can you find me? Icon_minitimeDecember 19th 2008, 10:24 pm

Katasha eyed the human and then the wolf nodding to his response.

"Yes.You have one of those weird collars on you like my one friend had and weird things it your ear."She said as she padded alittle closer inspecting them.

RisingSun glared."I would appreciate it if you wouldnt call me an IT!"She grumbled
Back to top Go down
†Spike†
` pup

†Spike†

PostSubject: Re: I'm Lost, I'm Found, Can you find me?   I'm Lost, I'm Found, Can you find me? Icon_minitimeDecember 20th 2008, 2:34 am

Desolate merely sat as she moved closer to inspect the Rings in his ears

"sorry, slip of tongue, won't happen again"

He kept his snow white eyes on Katasha for the time being, but jumping between the human and this wolf, no one could really tell what his eyes was doing, there was no spot in his eyes that show what he was looking at.
Back to top Go down
MajesticWolfs
` omega

MajesticWolfs

PostSubject: Re: I'm Lost, I'm Found, Can you find me?   I'm Lost, I'm Found, Can you find me? Icon_minitimeDecember 20th 2008, 2:59 pm

Katasha poked one with her paw and then backed up as it made a jingle sound.

"Strange..."
She grumbled.

RisingSun nodded to Desolate."Ok."
Back to top Go down
†Spike†
` pup

†Spike†

PostSubject: Re: I'm Lost, I'm Found, Can you find me?   I'm Lost, I'm Found, Can you find me? Icon_minitimeDecember 21st 2008, 6:25 pm

Des shook his head, the rings jingled about as he did. The shine off each one left a display as a disco ball would be seen.

"yes, its strange, but i've had them there so long that i forget there even there"

It was his curse, the collar, the rings. His life, whatever it might be, he was who he was. a strange wolf in a lost land.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I'm Lost, I'm Found, Can you find me?   I'm Lost, I'm Found, Can you find me? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next