Tycser - Page 3

How will you live yours?

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Chatbox  

Tycser

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
MajesticWolfs
` omega

MajesticWolfs

Female Age : 28

Tycser - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: The pup   Tycser - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMay 19th 2008, 12:16 am

Aleu looked at Tsuji and said "It's fine Tsuji I am crippled,And pup..."Aleu paused and sat up."What happened to your family"?Aleu couldnt help but feel sorry for him but she put that feeling aside and waited for an answer.
Back to top Go down
Tycser
` dispersal

Tycser

Male Age : 33

Tycser - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tycser   Tycser - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMay 19th 2008, 1:39 am

"My parents.....Are dead." He paused for a moment. "As is the rest of my pack, all killed by the fire. I got nowere to go..." He looked at them. "But if you dont want me here, then there is no reason to be here.....Bye then...." He turns around and slowly walks away. He really need someone to protect him, all alone will kill him cuz he to young to hunt... Well he better get going is he stays here to long the other wolves might kill him....And he cant defend himself...He walks on.
Back to top Go down
MajesticWolfs
` omega

MajesticWolfs

Tycser - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Should we?   Tycser - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMay 19th 2008, 2:09 am

Aleu put her ears down and yelled"Wait..Pup!"Aleu limps over to the pup and says"Would you want to...."Aleu paused and looked at Tsuji who looked not to happy."Whats your name pup?"
Back to top Go down
Tycser
` dispersal

Tycser

Tycser - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tycser   Tycser - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMay 19th 2008, 2:22 am

He turns around. "Im Tycser.... You better get down are your paw will never heal."
Back to top Go down
MajesticWolfs
` omega

MajesticWolfs

Tycser - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tycser   Tycser - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMay 19th 2008, 2:25 am

"Nice to Meet you Tyser,I am Aleu and thats Tsuji".Aleu limps back in the cave and lays down next to a rock.".....What do I do"?
Back to top Go down
Tycser
` dispersal

Tycser

Tycser - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tycser   Tycser - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMay 19th 2008, 2:44 am

"Hey nice to meet you to. I know im, a little, and he doesnt want me here.... I better go before he knows im still here.... Good luck with your paw.... Bye...." He turns around again. He doesnt want to fight anyone.
Back to top Go down
MajesticWolfs
` omega

MajesticWolfs

Tycser - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tycser   Tycser - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMay 19th 2008, 10:31 am

"You can stay"Aleu yells from the rock.She knows Tsuji isnt to happy about that but she ignores that and sits there flattening her ears.
Back to top Go down
Tycser
` dispersal

Tycser

Tycser - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tycser   Tycser - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMay 19th 2008, 1:53 pm

"Really? I...Thanks... But what about Tsuij? He wont like it..." He enters the cave and looks to Aleu.
Back to top Go down
MajesticWolfs
` omega

MajesticWolfs

Tycser - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: ???   Tycser - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMay 19th 2008, 4:16 pm

"Me,You,and Tsuji are some of the last remaining wolves here in these lands,every wolf counts".Aleu says sitting up and leans on a rock.
Back to top Go down
Tsuji
` dispersal

Tsuji

Grr bark bark!

Male Age : 31

Tycser - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tycser   Tycser - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMay 19th 2008, 6:24 pm

Spoiler:

Tsuji came to the entrance of the cave. "Aww, look at you two. What’s up? And why is the pup still here?"

"..."

"Oh! Don't tell me you’re planning on staying!" Tsuji looked at the pup. "C' mon. I don't have any choice. I mean, your so small! I guess your just gonna have to stick with us, at least, until Aleu is better and she can play Mommy." Tsuji smiled at Aleu. "C' mon. lets get back in the cave." he looked at the sky. "Looks like rains coming.

Spoiler:

Last edited by Tsuji on May 19th 2008, 6:25 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Oops! Thought we were out of the cave...)
Back to top Go down
MajesticWolfs
` omega

MajesticWolfs

Tycser - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Tyscer New Mom   Tycser - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMay 19th 2008, 8:38 pm

"When I am better I will take care of you but for now i am...well...crippled.."Aleu said looking at the stormy sky."Looks like we better get some sleep for now its gunna be a cold night tonight a cold front is coming in from the north bringing all sorts of storms."Aleu limps over to a bed she made for herself after she was done eating."Hey,Tsuji...Tycser I made you guys beds...."Aleu rolls over to here other side facing the wall laying on her side and falls asleep...Zzzzzz
Back to top Go down
Tsuji
` dispersal

Tsuji

Grr bark bark!

Tycser - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Tycser   Tycser - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMay 19th 2008, 10:43 pm

"Wow. She sure can sleep." Tsuji admired the sleeping wolf. "You know, looking at her now, she is kinda..." Tsuji looked at Tycser. "Hey pup- you said your parents died, and your an orphan, huh? Wow. Now that I think about it, I can sorta be an... never mind. Looks like you're gonna stay with us for a while huh? That's okay. I heard you guys talking out there. I don't mind if you stay. You do got a lot of nerve following me back here, though, pup. You could of got hurt!" Tsuji stopped looking at him. "Hey, I just noticed something. I'm gonna go outside and dig a trench. The water is going to come flooding into the cave if were not careful."

Tsuji went outside and started to dig. "That Tycser isn't half bad, after all," he said to himself. "And what's really strange, he is an orphan, also. I would of never thought." Tsuji continued to dig. "He might make a good wolf if he wasn't such a pushover. Maybe I can bring him to hunt tomorrow." Tsuji mulled this around in his head for a while. "Hey, I ain't much of a hunter myself." He chuckled and recollected his catch for the day. 2 rabbits, a mouse, and a mole thing. "Ah, heck. What have I got to lose."

Satisfied with his trench, he went inside the cave and went to sleep on his bed that Aleu made. "Comfy" he thought. He noticed it was starting to rain. "I," Tsuji yawned, "hate rain." He stretched out.

"Pup. Better go to bed. It's getting dark, and we have all had a rough day."

Zzzzzz. Zzzzzz.

OOC:
Hey Tycser. When you go to bed (in game), type ~New Day~ (with squiggles) so we can wake up. Otherwise, we'll be asleep for ever. That's a lot of sleep.
Back to top Go down
Tycser
` dispersal

Tycser

Tycser - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tycser   Tycser - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMay 20th 2008, 3:17 am

He was tired. He layed down on the bed she made. It was nice. She was nice. He was nice to, if you get to know him. Zzzzzz
Back to top Go down
Penman98
` subordinate

Penman98

Pack leader

Male Age : 26

Tycser - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tycser   Tycser - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMay 20th 2008, 7:22 am

~next day~
Back to top Go down
Tycser
` dispersal

Tycser

Tycser - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tycser   Tycser - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMay 20th 2008, 9:35 am

(hey penman, you should have copied the posts from the other topis onto here ^^. just saying)
Back to top Go down
MajesticWolfs
` omega

MajesticWolfs

Tycser - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Next Morn   Tycser - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMay 20th 2008, 10:46 am

Aleu woke up and stretched he back legs,she limped outside to a flat rock and smelled the crisp,cool air and shook her fur clean.She limped over to get some leaves for her paw and got some type of sappy stuff and put them on her wound.She growled at the touch of the leaves.Then went back inside and sat there watching the sun rise which made the dew drops glisten in her eyes...
Back to top Go down
Tsuji
` dispersal

Tsuji

Grr bark bark!

Tycser - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: (Second) awakening   Tycser - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMay 20th 2008, 11:21 am

"*grumble. grumble*" Tsuji, well, grumbled in his sleep.

"..."

"Augh!" Tsuji awoke with a start. "NO! Don't! It wasn't his-- Oh. I'm... awake..." He looked around and saw Aleu. "Oh, darn it. I didn't wake you up did I? I'm so sorry." Tsuji looked really embarrassed. "I just... had a bad dream. I'm so sorry." He sat down, then shook. Water droplets flew everywhere, froze, then landed on the ground with tiny clinks. "Wow. Sure is cold today. It's a good thing that storm is over." He looked outside. "There are still a lot of clouds out, though. Maybe it'll decide to rain again." Tsuji walked over to Aleu. "You do know you've got bed-fur, don't you?" He admired the wolf. "You know, now that I look at you, you aren't as ugly as I thought!" he smiled jokingly at her. "Well, now that's it's cleared up, I'm going to go hunting. I'll be right back!"

Tsuji walked out of the cave. "She isn't really that bad. Really." He thought to himself. "And it's not like she doesn't do anything, like those half-bit wolves. I mean she made those beds for us." Tsuji saw a mouse. Getting down really low, he began t stalk it. Finally, when he was not that far away, he pounced, and took it up in his jaws. "You know, I really can't stand those beggar type wolves. 'Help me,' they say. Then, once their better, they turn right around, and bite you in the back." Tsuji stopped in his tracks. Standing not a few feet in front of him was a small deer fawn. Surprised, Tsuji got really low, but it was too late. The fawn started to run, and Tsuji ran after it. "I'm gonna get this one!" Tsuji said. "I can't let Aleu down!" However, Tsuji was still very hungry, and he couldn't run as fast. Nonetheless, he slowly caught up to the fleeting creature, then made a grab for it's neck. He got a hold, and the fawn tried to throw him off, to no avail. Finally, Tsuji closed his jaws as hard as he could, and the fawn ceased to move. Tsuji looked at his kill, and, filled with joy, let out a long, wavering, victory howl.

Tsuji went back to the cave, dragging his kill. "Aleu! Hey! Guess what the wolf dragged in?!"
Back to top Go down
MajesticWolfs
` omega

MajesticWolfs

Tycser - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tycser   Tycser - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMay 20th 2008, 11:42 am

Aleu shook her head and giggled then heard the victory howl..it echoed threw out the cave then Aleu thought to herself"Tsuji isnt half bad..is his very nice and funny"Then she saw Tsuji walking in the cave with a fawn.She looked at the food and walked over calmly and sat down next to it."Than You Tsuji".She cut the fawn into 3 parts.I for Tsuji,1 for Tcyser,and 1 for herself.She pushed the pieces over to the wolves and began to eat hers.She ate half and saved the rest for later."I dont want to eat to much...i dont wanna get fat"..
Back to top Go down
Tycser
` dispersal

Tycser

Tycser - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tycser   Tycser - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMay 20th 2008, 1:01 pm

Tycser woke up and looked around. "Im hungry..." Then he sees the food. "Oh thanks Aleu" He starts to eat it. "What are we gonna do next?"
Back to top Go down
Tsuji
` dispersal

Tsuji

Grr bark bark!

Tycser - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Plans   Tycser - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMay 20th 2008, 1:20 pm

"Well, the only thing we can do. We have to hope we're left alone, in our cave. Then we have to keep getting food for ourselves, until we can all survive. If you think about it, were kinda like a pack." Tsuji looked from Tycser to Aleu and back. "You know, we are all really what each of us has. So we have to take care of each other." Tsuji saw down and started to eat his meal. "Looks like it's going to rain again."

"What are we going to do after this?" Tsuji thought. Ten he noticed he said "we". "No, Tsuji. There is no we. There is you, there is that pup, and then theres her." When Tsuji thought of Aleu, he couldn't help but feel a bit happier. "You know, it wouldn't be entirely impossible to live with these three."

"But would they want me?"
Back to top Go down
MajesticWolfs
` omega

MajesticWolfs

Tycser - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tycser   Tycser - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMay 20th 2008, 1:29 pm

Aleu looked at Tyscer and Tsuji.."We are like a fa-..fa-...nvm..."Aleu sat her ears down and looked down sadly.She limped back farther into the cave where she saw something shineing.It was the moonlight...and she saw stars.Aleu thought how strange its sunny outside but the moons right up there?I can see the stars and the moon from this hole.Aleu yelled"Hey guys come here,Look I can see the moon.!"
Back to top Go down
Tsuji
` dispersal

Tsuji

Grr bark bark!

Tycser - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Eclipse   Tycser - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMay 20th 2008, 3:16 pm

Tsuji walked over to where ALeu was. "Oh... My... That's... Strange. I wonder why it's doing that?" Tsuji went and looked outside. "Aleu! Come look out side! But be careful with that leg..."

The moon and sun were out at the same time.

OOC: I hope thats what you were implying...
Back to top Go down
MajesticWolfs
` omega

MajesticWolfs

Tycser - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tycser   Tycser - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMay 20th 2008, 7:46 pm

"Huh"?!Aleu limped quickly over to the cave entrance and looked up at the sky.Watching as the Moon and the Sun got closer and closer it made a

Solar Eclipse
Back to top Go down
Tsuji
` dispersal

Tsuji

Grr bark bark!

Tycser - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Sky   Tycser - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMay 20th 2008, 11:03 pm

Wow... That's pretty." Tsuji stared up at the single point of light. "Look at the sun..."

He looked at Aleu. She was watching it, also. She looked so... nice in the light.

"Snap out of it, Tsuji!" He thought to himself. "You are leaving as soon as she is better! There is no time for dilly dally!" Tsuji realized he was right. He couldn't stay with her. Like he said before, he had his own path to follow.

"But what if our paths cross?" Tsuji sat down and noticed he was staring. "What if she is part of my quest?" He considered it some more. It sure was some coincidence that he found her right as she got attacked. And her leg, and now he's here...

"Well, that's it." The solar eclipse had ended. "It's too bad that doesn't last forever. It is very... beautiful..." He laughed at the fact he used the word "beautiful". "Anyway, we better get inside. It's not even dark out, and it's starting to get a little chilly."

Tsuji went back in the cave. "C'mon, Aleu."
Back to top Go down
MajesticWolfs
` omega

MajesticWolfs

Tycser - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Solar Eclipse...   Tycser - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMay 20th 2008, 11:14 pm

Aleu sat there while the sun and the moon departed bringing back the day."Solar Eclipses are Beautiful...Reminds me when i was a pup...".Aleu then turned around when Tsuji said*C'mon Aleu*.Aleu"I am com'in".Aleu quickly limped inside and looked at Tsuji.Aleu thought to herself*I wonder if me and Tsuji will ever meet again when he leave*?*Oh..What am I thinking...I dont it and if we did i bet he wouldnt care we would just pass eachother up ignoreing one another*Aleu thought putting her ears down.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Tycser - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tycser   Tycser - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tycser
Page 3 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next