Night's old pack - Page 20

How will you live yours?

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Chatbox  

Night's old pack

Go down 
+3
bulldoglover
DaughterofWolf
Night Shadow
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Night Shadow
` alpha
Night Shadow

Night Sahdow

Male Location : PLANT EARTH

Night's old pack - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Night's old pack   Night's old pack - Page 20 Icon_minitimeJune 7th 2012, 2:37 am

Night thought about what had happened with Koi then he called Solo over "Solo its time for bed." Solo looked at him mad upset that she had to go to sleep but she laid down right by him feeling the warmness Night then said "Good night Blair."
Back to top Go down
DaughterofWolf
` beta

DaughterofWolf

Blair Kyle Tora

Female Age : 25

PostSubject: Re: Night's old pack   Night's old pack - Page 20 Icon_minitimeJune 7th 2012, 11:42 am

"Good night," she whispered back. She nuzzled Solo, licked Night's muzzle, then walked to the edge of the water. She sat down, looking out at the water and how the moon reflected off of it.
Back to top Go down
Night Shadow
` alpha
Night Shadow

Night Sahdow

PostSubject: Re: Night's old pack   Night's old pack - Page 20 Icon_minitimeJune 7th 2012, 12:14 pm

Night got up solo fell and rolled when he did he did nudged her back to the right spot he looked at her necklace the moon made it shine he looked at Blair hoping she was asleep he had to find Koi he knew where that necklace came from it had to be hard to give it uo
Back to top Go down
DaughterofWolf
` beta

DaughterofWolf

Blair Kyle Tora

PostSubject: Re: Night's old pack   Night's old pack - Page 20 Icon_minitimeJune 7th 2012, 12:18 pm

Blair glanced over at Night, seeing that look in his eyes. "Go," she said in a scarily calm tone. "I'll take care of Solo."
Back to top Go down
Night Shadow
` alpha
Night Shadow

Night Sahdow

PostSubject: Re: Night's old pack   Night's old pack - Page 20 Icon_minitimeJune 7th 2012, 12:21 pm

"Ill have to go all the way to the farmland the farms might shoot me they only like Koi because he help keep the mice down and first i have to tell you what happened" Night said Koi had a horrible past and Blair need to know
Back to top Go down
DaughterofWolf
` beta

DaughterofWolf

Blair Kyle Tora

PostSubject: Re: Night's old pack   Night's old pack - Page 20 Icon_minitimeJune 7th 2012, 12:23 pm

"Be careful, and if you get shot I will not be happy with you Shadow," she told him as she continued looking at the water. "Now, tell me what happened."
Back to top Go down
Night Shadow
` alpha
Night Shadow

Night Sahdow

PostSubject: Re: Night's old pack   Night's old pack - Page 20 Icon_minitimeJune 7th 2012, 12:31 pm

"When Koi was little me and him were the only two out of our litter to survive the other were to weak my mother Emerald died giving birth to use my father Outsider died trying to protect the pack we were alone from the start one day Koi found a koi fish he caught it back then his name was fire because his eyes were orange but anyways after that he started loosing his puppy fur my adult fur was black oddly his was a calico color then he chased Cop out one day everyone thought he was going to be a bad pup and chased him away when he was little no one knew where he went then after all this time i find him that's why it hard to let him go he lives on the farmland that's all i know about him"
Back to top Go down
DaughterofWolf
` beta

DaughterofWolf

Blair Kyle Tora

PostSubject: Re: Night's old pack   Night's old pack - Page 20 Icon_minitimeJune 7th 2012, 12:48 pm

Blair nodded, soaking in all this new information. "Then go. Go get him. But if he ever hurts any of us again, I will not hesitate to put his neck in my jaw to teach him a lesson. Though i will not kill him, or even come close," she warned Night.
Back to top Go down
Night Shadow
` alpha
Night Shadow

Night Sahdow

PostSubject: Re: Night's old pack   Night's old pack - Page 20 Icon_minitimeJune 7th 2012, 12:53 pm

"And that necklace he found one day he has had it ever since we chased him out that's what he said at least he also harbored pups that were chased out giving a home till they were old enough to live on there own but he stopped it was to pain full to see them go" Night added he forgot that part Koi's feet dragged as he walked out of the territory he looked back the necklace he thought is the only thing that i love that pup i hope will be ok i fell stupid now
Back to top Go down
DaughterofWolf
` beta

DaughterofWolf

Blair Kyle Tora

PostSubject: Re: Night's old pack   Night's old pack - Page 20 Icon_minitimeJune 7th 2012, 1:14 pm

Blair looked over to Solo. "guess she charms everyone, doesn't she?" Blair asked retorically. "Go get Koi, don't let him leave," she said, nudging Night's shoulder with her own.
Back to top Go down
Night Shadow
` alpha
Night Shadow

Night Sahdow

PostSubject: Re: Night's old pack   Night's old pack - Page 20 Icon_minitimeJune 7th 2012, 1:15 pm

"Good bye Blair" he said"I love you" he began to walk away before Solo woke up he raced though the trees following Koi's paw prints hoping he would find him Koi began to take the muddy way back to his arm he was happy to go home but sad that he only saw his brother for one second when he got there the farmers nodded to him he felt at ease
Back to top Go down
Night Shadow
` alpha
Night Shadow

Night Sahdow

PostSubject: Re: Night's old pack   Night's old pack - Page 20 Icon_minitimeJune 7th 2012, 1:33 pm

Night was running so fast and lost in thought that he ran into a tree he fell out cold before he thought i am so stupid
Back to top Go down
DaughterofWolf
` beta

DaughterofWolf

Blair Kyle Tora

PostSubject: Re: Night's old pack   Night's old pack - Page 20 Icon_minitimeJune 7th 2012, 7:47 pm

Blair told him "I love you too." right before he left. She was sad to see him go, but he had to do this. She walked over to Solo, laying down and curling around her.
Back to top Go down
Night Shadow
` alpha
Night Shadow

Night Sahdow

PostSubject: Re: Night's old pack   Night's old pack - Page 20 Icon_minitimeJune 7th 2012, 7:53 pm

Night got up then a scent Cop! Cop walked through the woods he had been beatin this time but he would go get a friend Night sniffed it had gotten farther off he kept walking Koi thought about when he had been chased off his own family chased him away from getting rid of a bad wolf he growled
Back to top Go down
DaughterofWolf
` beta

DaughterofWolf

Blair Kyle Tora

PostSubject: Re: Night's old pack   Night's old pack - Page 20 Icon_minitimeJune 7th 2012, 8:00 pm

Blair nudged the pup, wanting to check on how her paw was doing.
Back to top Go down
Night Shadow
` alpha
Night Shadow

Night Sahdow

PostSubject: Re: Night's old pack   Night's old pack - Page 20 Icon_minitimeJune 7th 2012, 8:06 pm

When Blair nudged Solo she began to snore and kicked her back legs Night finally got to the farm he saw one of the huge monster things and bolted just them he ran right into Koi Koi tumbled over rolling down the small hill he growled but then he saw night and stood there with shook
Back to top Go down
DaughterofWolf
` beta

DaughterofWolf

Blair Kyle Tora

PostSubject: Re: Night's old pack   Night's old pack - Page 20 Icon_minitimeJune 7th 2012, 8:27 pm

Blair giggled when Solo kicked. She licked the pup and looked at her paw. It seemed alright, but she would fully know when Solo woke up.
Back to top Go down
Night Shadow
` alpha
Night Shadow

Night Sahdow

PostSubject: Re: Night's old pack   Night's old pack - Page 20 Icon_minitimeJune 7th 2012, 8:29 pm

Solo had a bad dream and squealed
Back to top Go down
DaughterofWolf
` beta

DaughterofWolf

Blair Kyle Tora

PostSubject: Re: Night's old pack   Night's old pack - Page 20 Icon_minitimeJune 7th 2012, 8:36 pm

Blair jumped when Solo squealed, then nudged her awake. "Shhh, it was just a bad dream," she cooed to the pup.
Back to top Go down
Night Shadow
` alpha
Night Shadow

Night Sahdow

PostSubject: Re: Night's old pack   Night's old pack - Page 20 Icon_minitimeJune 7th 2012, 8:46 pm

She started shaking
Back to top Go down
DaughterofWolf
` beta

DaughterofWolf

Blair Kyle Tora

PostSubject: Re: Night's old pack   Night's old pack - Page 20 Icon_minitimeJune 7th 2012, 8:47 pm

Blair rubbed her muzzle along her back, forward and back again. She cooed soft things to her to calm her down.
Back to top Go down
Night Shadow
` alpha
Night Shadow

Night Sahdow

PostSubject: Re: Night's old pack   Night's old pack - Page 20 Icon_minitimeJune 7th 2012, 9:02 pm

Solo slowly calmed down horrible dream about being chased
Back to top Go down
DaughterofWolf
` beta

DaughterofWolf

Blair Kyle Tora

PostSubject: Re: Night's old pack   Night's old pack - Page 20 Icon_minitimeJune 7th 2012, 9:04 pm

"Are you alright hun?" Blair soothingly asked her.
Back to top Go down
Night Shadow
` alpha
Night Shadow

Night Sahdow

PostSubject: Re: Night's old pack   Night's old pack - Page 20 Icon_minitimeJune 7th 2012, 9:15 pm

Solo tried hard and got out "m-m-mom-m-y"
Back to top Go down
DaughterofWolf
` beta

DaughterofWolf

Blair Kyle Tora

PostSubject: Re: Night's old pack   Night's old pack - Page 20 Icon_minitimeJune 7th 2012, 9:23 pm

"I'm right here baby, shhh," she whispered.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Night's old pack   Night's old pack - Page 20 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Night's old pack
Page 20 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next