The Stranger by the Waterfall

How will you live yours?

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Chatbox  

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kirozanagi
` pup

Kirozanagi

Artist / Semi-Lit RPer

Male Age : 27

The Stranger by the Waterfall Empty
PostSubject: The Stranger by the Waterfall   The Stranger by the Waterfall Icon_minitimeJuly 31st 2012, 7:40 pm

The Stranger by the Waterfall IaFMA
Paki:.
This land was a lot calmer and prosperous than he thought. So far today, the ginger pelted wolf had caught several hare, and he was dragging them along when he found this delightfully cool pool of water in the forest. It was so clean and fresh that he couldn't help but hide his catch behind some rocks behind the waterfall and leap headfirst into the water with a cheerful whoop and a medium sized splash. Maybe this place would be nice to stay in, he hadn't seen any of his old pals in months and maybe he might catch up with one or two of them, after all- this place had a nice aura about it.

Surfacing from the blissful pool of water, he shook the water from his eyes, and then dipped beneath the calm water again. Underneath the surface the water was just as beautiful. The variety of fish that lived here were plump and looked extremely appetizing. If he wasn't so wet and underwater, he would have drooled. Popping up again from the pool, he doggy paddled to the edge and pulled himself out. Shaking out his orangy pelt he lightly padded over to his catch from before with a slight hop to his steps. He started a twisted song as he hopped up to the hiding place in the rocks. "Everywhere I go, the blood just keeps on coming~ snap a neck, bite a throat, fall off of your highest dreams~ La la la la la~" The song was just as cheery in tone as his surroundings and the lyrics were as demented and twisted as his mind. He continued to hum as he munched happily on one of the small carcasses up on the rocks.

This was all too much fun, just too much fun! Paki snickered as he finished his meal of the small animal, and grabbed the tiny skeleton in his jaws. With a tinge of his better judgement, he found a nice shady spot, and buried the majority of the remains, save a femur to munch on later.
Back to top Go down
Night Shadow
` alpha
Night Shadow

Night Sahdow

Male Location : PLANT EARTH

PostSubject: Re: The Stranger by the Waterfall   The Stranger by the Waterfall Icon_minitimeAugust 1st 2012, 3:36 pm

Lovely heard and twisted song and she walked over to where she heard it. she saw a huge fox her head snapped up. "Hello?" she called out behind a tree her fur lifted up this wasn't a wolf it was a big fox her fur laid down as she saw a rabbit hoping she lunged out and caught it then she remembered the fox thing and jumped up growling not wanting to be soft but not wanting to be to judgmental "Who are you?" she asked as she saw more of the animal

It seemed like a good wolf but could it turn on her if it wanted could she really fight it of without her mate> No she thought she left him and now she had to fight if it came to it her fur was put down "Would you like to eat with me?" she asked trying to keep her head high but she saw something in the fox "And what might be your name" she needed to know the foxes name "And what type of wolf are you?" then she stopped talking she let her mind talk not what she was going to say she felt stupid asking that would the fox be offened?
Back to top Go down
Kirozanagi
` pup

Kirozanagi

Artist / Semi-Lit RPer

PostSubject: Re: The Stranger by the Waterfall   The Stranger by the Waterfall Icon_minitimeAugust 1st 2012, 8:02 pm

Paki froze and turned, still holding the femur in his jaws. Grinning he dropped the bone to the ground and snickered as he heard the newcomer speak. "Why, my name is Paki, but I also go by 'Lord Paki the wise!'" In a fox-like manner his tail swished from side to side as he thought up a name for this fem who seemed to magically appear- no that wasn't quite right, he had heard her walk up after all. As she asked if he wanted to eat with her he shook his head dramatically before answering with a "I've already eaten, but I wouldn't mind sitting in your company, you seem like a charming lass." When she asked What type of wolf he was, he puffed his chest out [farther than it already was] and answered in an overly cocky voice. "Why I am a maned wolf, my species is one of the greatest. With my beautiful orange coat, and my perfect anatomy I'm one of the greatest types of wolves. I bet you couldn't agree more, could you lassy?" It had been only a few moments and the she-wolf was already tagged with the name 'lassy'... Really, Paki could care less if she left, he just wanted to get some fun in while he had some one to speak to. One of the many reasons he was traveling on his own. "So lassy, what brings you here- though I should ask your name, but I think I'll stick to lassy~"
Back to top Go down
Night Shadow
` alpha
Night Shadow

Night Sahdow

PostSubject: Re: The Stranger by the Waterfall   The Stranger by the Waterfall Icon_minitimeAugust 1st 2012, 9:19 pm

Lovely stared at the so called 'Lord Paki The Wise' "Well my name is Lovely" she said her fur laid down "And yes you are a fine manned wolf but you look more like a stupid fox than a wolf" she said standing her ground she was very hard headed but liked being called lassy "So Paki what are YOU doing here why don't you go back to your own kind and yes it would be very nice of you company me but know that you can't twist me to your will" she said not wanting him to think he could just take control like Cop did she faked her death to get away from him and now this Fox thing was just like a fox smooth thats what gets them there food
Back to top Go down
Kirozanagi
` pup

Kirozanagi

Artist / Semi-Lit RPer

PostSubject: Re: The Stranger by the Waterfall   The Stranger by the Waterfall Icon_minitimeAugust 1st 2012, 10:18 pm

Paki's ear twitched when she said he looked like a fox. A stupid one at that, he considered that maybe she was calling the foxes stupid. Of course she was saying the foxes were stupid. But still, how could she be so naive? He hissed back an assault of words. "A fox? Those despicable idiotic creatures aren't even in a class to stand next to me. How could you even consider me being one?" Quickly he switched back to his cheery tone and sat down, not wanting to start any trouble with the girl who said her name was Lovely. Ha, lovely lassy. He other question left Paki wanting to add dramatic effect, so he did. "My own kind? That group of lowlife thieves? Honesty I can't stand to look at them, nope, not at all. They cast me out like an omega~" He was speaking now as though he was acting in a drama for theater club. He even raised a paw to his brow for dramatic effect as if saying 'woe is me'. "So I'm here on my journey of self betterment or something like that. Sent out into the world to find my own way? Was that how Allison put it? Though I should call her mother, but who cares?" A grin passed his face again. "You keep changing the subject Lassy, why are you here? Separated from your pack? I can tell you aren't a typical loner. What happened to your companion or companions?" His eyes lit up as his grin grew wider with his next remark. "Did they die? Oh how interesting that would be! Maybe murdered? Death is such a wonderful thing! And after all, a tragedy is the best kind of story!"
Back to top Go down
Night Shadow
` alpha
Night Shadow

Night Sahdow

PostSubject: Re: The Stranger by the Waterfall   The Stranger by the Waterfall Icon_minitimeAugust 1st 2012, 10:26 pm

Lovely growled "That not for you to know but if you really must i pretended to die and split up with a wolf that was hurting my his name is cop" her head high she turned to him foxes weren't as nice as he was so she let her guard down letting anything in but she was still jumpy this wolf seemed polite but weird death wasn't a good thing but it had to happen in a way death was what gave her her meal so for right now she aggreed

[sorry for the short post]
Back to top Go down
Kirozanagi
` pup

Kirozanagi

Artist / Semi-Lit RPer

PostSubject: Re: The Stranger by the Waterfall   The Stranger by the Waterfall Icon_minitimeAugust 2nd 2012, 7:24 pm

"Oh! So I was right, well half right. Maybe a third? No matter now. So you say you played dead and then snuck away? That old companion or owner or whatever your Coper was must have been a terrible fool. It's so easy to just chect one's pulse to see if their dead. And that aside, they didn't even try to bury you? I'm never one to leave remains on the surface, I always give a burial, even if it's just a lowly hare." Paki just kept talking, and talking. It was the thing he was most comfortable doing. His words could convince a hare that it was a tooth and get it to hop into his mouth, or fool a wolf into thinking they were a sparrow and have them jump off a cliff. So he easily worked the smooth talking into his voice, even if he didn't believe a single word of his own. "Honestly I don't know how anyone could leave such a beautiful wolf as you own alone, especially at the thought of your demise. I mean how could one leave such a handsome body uncovered in the elements? How cruel." He didn't care if it worked, he just concentrated on keeping his acting at a believable level.
Back to top Go down
Night Shadow
` alpha
Night Shadow

Night Sahdow

PostSubject: Re: The Stranger by the Waterfall   The Stranger by the Waterfall Icon_minitimeAugust 2nd 2012, 10:01 pm

She snapped at him "I have seen your kind before smooth talker trying to talk anyone to do anything" she said growling but she had to admit he sound whole heartedly but she knew that it was nothing that no one cared she had to keep her guard up "If you really like me then do something else from talking i can tell the difference from a smooth talker to a guy who really likes me" she growled she stared at him wondering how she could tell she had see right threw him
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Stranger by the Waterfall   The Stranger by the Waterfall Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1