Shade at Waterfall Lagoon

How will you live yours?

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Chatbox  

Go down 
+2
MajesticWolfs
WildWind
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage

Shade at Waterfall Lagoon Empty
PostSubject: Shade at Waterfall Lagoon   Shade at Waterfall Lagoon Icon_minitimeSeptember 2nd 2008, 5:06 pm

Shade sighed in relief as he dipped his bleeding paws into the water of the Lagoon. He kept his paws submerged for a few moments, then decided to get some food; he was starving. He didn't really care for the taste of fish, but it was about all he could get right now. He stepped out of the water, crouched and waited. Minutes passed before he finally pounced, impaling a fish on his claws. He began the process again and again until he had half a dozen fish lying dead on the shore. He sat down and began to eat, savoring the horrible tasting food seeing he hadn't had a meal in a week besides that small chunk of deer he took from that one wolf.
Back to top Go down
WildWind
` subordinate

WildWind

— forest wanderer —

Female Age : 27

PostSubject: Re: Shade at Waterfall Lagoon   Shade at Waterfall Lagoon Icon_minitimeSeptember 5th 2008, 1:38 pm

(Hey, I wanted to ask you something. I'll send you a private message about it since I don't want to cloud the topic.)

Fae's throat made low grumbling sounds as she swiftly trotted to tyhe male. She had tried to come here, and he dragged her away because of it. And now, he wanders off here wanting her to come. She came up to the shore and let her fore-paws dip into the refreshing pool.

"Now.. Why did you drag me away when I wished to go, but when you finally wanted to come here you wanted me to come? It makes no since, of course, all males don't make since." She asked him, giving a slight insult to him. She waded deeper into the lagoon, lying down on the bottom of the shallows. Her paw was still stinging a bit, but was slowly getting better.

Fae looked to Shade with a bit of a glow in her eyes, but she quickly turned away and shook her head. 'What am I doing? Pfft, I should've been away from this wolf by now. But somehow.. I can't get the strength to leave him.'

Last edited by WildWind on November 4th 2008, 4:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shade at Waterfall Lagoon   Shade at Waterfall Lagoon Icon_minitimeSeptember 5th 2008, 2:34 pm

Shade looked up from the fish he was eating and spoke. "As I said before, I needed to clean the cuts on my paws and you were going to go anyway, no matter how many times someone pulled you back." He looked back down the fish. "You hungry?"
Back to top Go down
WildWind
` subordinate

WildWind

— forest wanderer —

PostSubject: Re: Shade at Waterfall Lagoon   Shade at Waterfall Lagoon Icon_minitimeSeptember 5th 2008, 3:55 pm

Fae rolled her eyes to the male's reply. She just lapped up a bit of water and licked her lips. She turned back to him when he asked her whether she was hungry or not. "Yes.. But what's it to you?" She answered, continueing to drink the clean, fresh water.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shade at Waterfall Lagoon   Shade at Waterfall Lagoon Icon_minitimeSeptember 5th 2008, 4:18 pm

"I thought you might want some fish, but I guess you don't really care." He ate another fish, hating the taste, but remaining thankful for the meal. He looked around for a shelter quickly while waiting for a response.
Back to top Go down
WildWind
` subordinate

WildWind

— forest wanderer —

PostSubject: Re: Shade at Waterfall Lagoon   Shade at Waterfall Lagoon Icon_minitimeSeptember 5th 2008, 4:21 pm

Fae flattened her ears, he offered food and she growled a reply to him. Her grey head was lowered, and something strange for Fae happened. "I'm sorry.. Yes, I'd like some food.."

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shade at Waterfall Lagoon   Shade at Waterfall Lagoon Icon_minitimeSeptember 5th 2008, 4:27 pm

Shade paused when he heard Fae say "sorry". She seemed to be kinder now for some reason. He ate another fish then took the rest, walked over to Fae and dropped them. "That should be enough for a while." He then began to walk towards the waterfall, trying to look behind it.
Back to top Go down
WildWind
` subordinate

WildWind

— forest wanderer —

PostSubject: Re: Shade at Waterfall Lagoon   Shade at Waterfall Lagoon Icon_minitimeSeptember 5th 2008, 4:33 pm

Fae gave a quick nodd, pulling the fish to allow her to face the oppsite of Shade. She took a bit bites and chewed disliking the horrid taste. She swallowed her mouth-full and repeated the process until the fish was all gone but two.

She looked behind her seeing the male over by the waterfall, she cocked her head in curiousity and slowly walked closer to him through the water. She didn't speak, only sat down on the bottom of the shallow pool.

Last edited by WildWind on November 4th 2008, 4:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shade at Waterfall Lagoon   Shade at Waterfall Lagoon Icon_minitimeSeptember 5th 2008, 4:40 pm

Shade heard a light splash as Fae sat down behind him. He turned around, then grinned. He swung around, and ran into the waterfall. He came into a large, dark cave. "Come on!" he yelled through the water.
Back to top Go down
WildWind
` subordinate

WildWind

— forest wanderer —

PostSubject: Re: Shade at Waterfall Lagoon   Shade at Waterfall Lagoon Icon_minitimeSeptember 5th 2008, 5:16 pm

Fae cocked her head as he yelled her to come. But although she was a bit surprised and confused, she swiftly followed him into the waterfall. The she-wolf was a bit surprised to the size of the cave, and that it was even there. her mouth was gaped and she could only gaze back and forth around what seemed like a tunnel. "I wonder how long this has been here.." She said, turning away from Shade as she noticed she had said it aloud.

Last edited by WildWind on November 4th 2008, 4:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shade at Waterfall Lagoon   Shade at Waterfall Lagoon Icon_minitimeSeptember 5th 2008, 5:39 pm

Shade smiled as Fae looked at the cave. "I find many caves behind waterfalls." He walked around, checking the size of the cave. He stepped out of the cave then came back in, soaked. He shivered slightly. "That is cold water." He shook some of the water off, but was still cold. "Oh, and it's getting dark." He lay down, shivering and began to fall asleep.
Back to top Go down
WildWind
` subordinate

WildWind

— forest wanderer —

PostSubject: Re: Shade at Waterfall Lagoon   Shade at Waterfall Lagoon Icon_minitimeSeptember 5th 2008, 5:43 pm

Fae laughed a bit, almost silently as he came back in. She walked over to him a bit and paused when he said it was getting dark. As he began to lay, she padded over to him and gave him a quick, gentle nudge. "If it's getting dark, that means it's isn't completely. So why sleep? There's still day left to be awake." She told him. The she-wolf backed away and sat in a corner, near the waterfall. She just watch through it as the water flowed over the cliff.

Last edited by WildWind on November 4th 2008, 4:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shade at Waterfall Lagoon   Shade at Waterfall Lagoon Icon_minitimeSeptember 5th 2008, 5:51 pm

Shade opened a eye, but remained on the ground. He paused then said, "and what do you suggest we do in the rest of the day?"
Back to top Go down
WildWind
` subordinate

WildWind

— forest wanderer —

PostSubject: Re: Shade at Waterfall Lagoon   Shade at Waterfall Lagoon Icon_minitimeSeptember 5th 2008, 5:56 pm

"Well.." She started, she hadn't thought of that. ".. We could.." She grinned a bit as she said the last bit. She ran over to where he was and pounced on him, quickly trotting off on one of the cave's sides. ".. I could tackle you, I suppose. Or we could go and explore, instead of sit around lazily." She finished, making a bit of a smart-aleck look on her face.

Back to top Go down
MajesticWolfs
` omega

MajesticWolfs

Female Age : 28

PostSubject: Re: Shade at Waterfall Lagoon   Shade at Waterfall Lagoon Icon_minitimeSeptember 5th 2008, 6:11 pm

Aleu panted after running most of the night.She found a nice tall waterfall too cool herself off in.She slid in unwary of the other wolves around.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shade at Waterfall Lagoon   Shade at Waterfall Lagoon Icon_minitimeSeptember 5th 2008, 6:19 pm

He paused when she pounced on him. No wolf had done that before and if any other wolf did it, he would have attacked. Why any other wolf? he thought to himself. Then, another wolf burst through the waterfall. Shade was up in an instant, ready to attack. "Who are you?" he demanded.
Back to top Go down
Penman98
` subordinate

Penman98

Pack leader

Male Age : 26

PostSubject: Re: Shade at Waterfall Lagoon   Shade at Waterfall Lagoon Icon_minitimeSeptember 5th 2008, 6:20 pm

Fade ran for hours and finally caught up.He saw Aleu and barked in excitement."Aleu!"he yelled."Why did you run away?"
Back to top Go down
MajesticWolfs
` omega

MajesticWolfs

PostSubject: Re: Shade at Waterfall Lagoon   Shade at Waterfall Lagoon Icon_minitimeSeptember 5th 2008, 6:24 pm

"Fade!"Aleu noticed then she saw another wolf. "I am Aleu." She said to the other wolf.Aleu got out of the water and shook herself dry.
Back to top Go down
WildWind
` subordinate

WildWind

— forest wanderer —

PostSubject: Re: Shade at Waterfall Lagoon   Shade at Waterfall Lagoon Icon_minitimeSeptember 5th 2008, 6:27 pm

Fae looked to the wolf with a growl, her lip heaved back into a snarl. "And what would you like, princess?" She taunted the wolf, knowing she had met it a while ago. The wolf acted so perfect and proud before, which made Fae rather jealous. As the she-wolf heard another wolf in the distance, she looked past the waterfall, turning to the female. "Looks like the prince has arrived." She continued to taunt, growling a bit more.

"You couldn't just leave us alone!" She barked, walking ever-so-closer to the other she-wolf.

Back to top Go down
Penman98
` subordinate

Penman98

Pack leader

Male Age : 26

PostSubject: Re: Shade at Waterfall Lagoon   Shade at Waterfall Lagoon Icon_minitimeSeptember 5th 2008, 6:29 pm

"Back away from her!" he yelled as he knocked Fae away.
Back to top Go down
MajesticWolfs
` omega

MajesticWolfs

PostSubject: Re: Shade at Waterfall Lagoon   Shade at Waterfall Lagoon Icon_minitimeSeptember 5th 2008, 6:31 pm

"Look.I dont want to fight.And I dont care if you taunt me."Aleu said sitting there.Then saw Fade jump on the other wolf."Please no fighting!I know i like to fight but this is just uncalled for."Aleu said rolling over onto her belly for surrender.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shade at Waterfall Lagoon   Shade at Waterfall Lagoon Icon_minitimeSeptember 5th 2008, 6:36 pm

Shade looked at Fae. "You know them?" he asked, still ready to fight. He then saw one of the strangers attack Fae. Shade ran over to her. He reasoned against trying to help her and resorted to taunting her slightly. Risky, but it might get her in a better mood for fighting. "I thought you could fight!" he said. He turned and stepped in front of her, giving her time to get up. In the mean time, he took a swipe at the male, giving him a nice, two-inch-long cut on his muzzle for attacking, what he was surprised to call his friend.
Back to top Go down
WildWind
` subordinate

WildWind

— forest wanderer —

PostSubject: Re: Shade at Waterfall Lagoon   Shade at Waterfall Lagoon Icon_minitimeSeptember 5th 2008, 6:47 pm

(Remember, deadly bites and such need permission from the wolf's owner otherwise there could be trouble!)

Fae growled with a slight yelp as she fell against the cave's floor. She had tried to land but the wolf had caught her off-guard and knocked her clear on her stomach. Her paw had hit the floor hard. She looked to Shade and growled lightly, "of course I can! The wolf only caught me off-gaurd!" She shouted at him, standing onto her paws. "You'll pay for that." She lowly growled, charging at Fade with quite a bit of force, knocking the wolf back. The female was still growling, her fangs bared right at the male's face. "Do it again and you'll deathly regret it."

Last edited by WildWind on November 4th 2008, 4:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
MajesticWolfs
` omega

MajesticWolfs

PostSubject: Re: Shade at Waterfall Lagoon   Shade at Waterfall Lagoon Icon_minitimeSeptember 5th 2008, 6:58 pm

"This is no or never."Aleu said as she charged Shade biting his leg.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shade at Waterfall Lagoon   Shade at Waterfall Lagoon Icon_minitimeSeptember 5th 2008, 7:33 pm

Shade and Fae were both taking a heavy beating from the massive band of wolves. He looked to Fae who was still on the ground then yelled as best he could, his voice giving out slightly. "Stop! Stop this meaningless fighting!" He was stopping violence now? What has this wolf done to him? "Let us talk instead of killing each other." He stood up, limping slightly. Now how would he survive?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shade at Waterfall Lagoon   Shade at Waterfall Lagoon Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next