Night's old pack - Page 3

How will you live yours?

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Chatbox  

Night's old pack

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Night Shadow
` alpha
Night Shadow

Night Sahdow

Male Location : PLANT EARTH

Night's old pack - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Night's old pack   Night's old pack - Page 3 Icon_minitimeJuly 21st 2012, 10:29 pm

Night got up and looked around nothing had happened when he opened his eyes but he still felt watched he didn't know why though
Back to top Go down
Night Shadow
` alpha
Night Shadow

Night Sahdow

PostSubject: Re: Night's old pack   Night's old pack - Page 3 Icon_minitimeJuly 27th 2012, 4:44 pm

Night got up Blair was still sleeping maybe he could get away he began to walk away far away till he couldn't even see Blair anymore then he turned to her "Its nice to see you again"

"Its nice to see you too" she said walking up to him she smiled "Its has been years since i last saw you." she stared at him "But you still seem bigger than me but i guess i am a female after all"

Night smiled at her "Yes i am bigger than you you were always smaller than me" he turned his head back to where he had left Blair "Lets talk somewhere else" he said as he began to walk away
Back to top Go down
DaughterofWolf
` beta

DaughterofWolf

Blair Kyle Tora

Female Age : 25

PostSubject: Re: Night's old pack   Night's old pack - Page 3 Icon_minitimeJuly 27th 2012, 5:05 pm

Blair blinked her heavy eyelids open, her body stiff as she let out a groan. She stretched carefully, then stood up. Her gaze scanned the area, but Night was nowhere to be seen. He must have left... again. Her nose picked up another scent... a FEMALE scent. A growl rumbled her chest.
Back to top Go down
Night Shadow
` alpha
Night Shadow

Night Sahdow

PostSubject: Re: Night's old pack   Night's old pack - Page 3 Icon_minitimeJuly 27th 2012, 5:09 pm

Nights eyes turned to watch her "Where have you been i mean i don't think you were just in wonder land were you where did you go after i left you?"

Her gaze turned to him "After your pack left me i went wandering around i had no one at all it was hard but i lived" he gaze locked with his as they walked

Night smiled "Yeah no where at all i would take you for someone who found a place to live" he said then he began to talk again "And i never thought i would see you again at the most i thought you were dead"
Back to top Go down
DaughterofWolf
` beta

DaughterofWolf

Blair Kyle Tora

PostSubject: Re: Night's old pack   Night's old pack - Page 3 Icon_minitimeJuly 27th 2012, 5:15 pm

Blair paced, still growling. "Where could he be? And the female scent... i dont recognize it. Could it be? No, Night wouldn't do that to me. ...Would he? No, of course not! He loves me..." she tried her best to convince herself that it wasn't something Night shouldn't be doing.
Back to top Go down
Night Shadow
` alpha
Night Shadow

Night Sahdow

PostSubject: Re: Night's old pack   Night's old pack - Page 3 Icon_minitimeJuly 27th 2012, 5:21 pm

She saw something in him that she never saw before he was so happy she remembered when he was lost and so unhappy "So where are we going" she said looking ahead

Night smiled "Right here" he said siting "So has anything amazing happened to you?"

"No not really i have just been wandering around" she said wolves had chased her but that was the only thing that happened to her "What about you?"

"Not much just livin here" he said
Back to top Go down
DaughterofWolf
` beta

DaughterofWolf

Blair Kyle Tora

PostSubject: Re: Night's old pack   Night's old pack - Page 3 Icon_minitimeJuly 27th 2012, 5:35 pm

Blair whimpered, nervously digging her claws in and out of the moist soil. She growled, shaking her head, then felt pain shoot through her ear. She whimpered again, not recalling what had happened.
Back to top Go down
Night Shadow
` alpha
Night Shadow

Night Sahdow

PostSubject: Re: Night's old pack   Night's old pack - Page 3 Icon_minitimeJuly 27th 2012, 5:38 pm

Night looked at her "So now that you're here i guess you want to know what happened well to be simple we were attacked"he said looking at her

"I know" she said looking down and she smiled at him "But you made it"
Back to top Go down
DaughterofWolf
` beta

DaughterofWolf

Blair Kyle Tora

PostSubject: Re: Night's old pack   Night's old pack - Page 3 Icon_minitimeJuly 27th 2012, 5:47 pm

Blair snarled. She was sick of this. Night disappearing, random female scent, all of it. She limped off, walking then jogging then loping then full sprinting. She didn't know where she was going, but she had to run for a little while.
Back to top Go down
Night Shadow
` alpha
Night Shadow

Night Sahdow

PostSubject: Re: Night's old pack   Night's old pack - Page 3 Icon_minitimeJuly 27th 2012, 5:51 pm

Night looked down it was wrong he being with her if Blair found them she would take it the wrong way "Well i hope we meet again Star"

Star looked down "You have to go already??"

Night looked at her "I have a family a wife Blair and hopefully some children i have to get back to them" he said running off
Back to top Go down
DaughterofWolf
` beta

DaughterofWolf

Blair Kyle Tora

PostSubject: Re: Night's old pack   Night's old pack - Page 3 Icon_minitimeJuly 27th 2012, 5:53 pm

Blair finally stopped, the adrenaline eventually leaving her. Pain shot through her leg. She yelped, collapsing.
Back to top Go down
Night Shadow
` alpha
Night Shadow

Night Sahdow

PostSubject: Re: Night's old pack   Night's old pack - Page 3 Icon_minitimeJuly 27th 2012, 5:55 pm

Night run back to where he was with Blair but she was gone he looked around and yelled "BLAIR!!" he kept looking he shouldn't have left

Star turned the other way and began to walk off
Back to top Go down
DaughterofWolf
` beta

DaughterofWolf

Blair Kyle Tora

PostSubject: Re: Night's old pack   Night's old pack - Page 3 Icon_minitimeJuly 27th 2012, 8:45 pm

Blair heard a loud yell of her name and sighed. She let out a sharp, loud bark to let whomever know where she was.
Back to top Go down
Night Shadow
` alpha
Night Shadow

Night Sahdow

PostSubject: Re: Night's old pack   Night's old pack - Page 3 Icon_minitimeJuly 28th 2012, 12:26 am

Night raced over to Blair "Whats the matter why'd you run off like that" he said looking at her
Back to top Go down
Night Shadow
` alpha
Night Shadow

Night Sahdow

PostSubject: Re: Night's old pack   Night's old pack - Page 3 Icon_minitimeJuly 28th 2012, 12:34 am

Star turned to a huge brute walking to her she screamed as it hit her and bit her [XD that rymed]

Night heard the cry and turned to Blair his friend or his mate

Phenomenon growled biting the young one he was old but he could still kill pups he growled again as he bit her
Back to top Go down
DaughterofWolf
` beta

DaughterofWolf

Blair Kyle Tora

PostSubject: Re: Night's old pack   Night's old pack - Page 3 Icon_minitimeJuly 28th 2012, 7:05 am

Blair shook her head, noticing as he looked conflicted when he heard the cry. "Go ahead" she said in a hoarse voice, laying down and putting her head on her paws.
Back to top Go down
Night Shadow
` alpha
Night Shadow

Night Sahdow

PostSubject: Re: Night's old pack   Night's old pack - Page 3 Icon_minitimeJuly 28th 2012, 2:01 pm

Night looked at her "I am not going if you don't want me to" he said as he heard her cries again

Star cried out again as she was thrown again she slowly got up then collapsed she felt the blood trickle out of her as she again tried to get away

Phenomenon threw her then when she tried to leave she bite down on her neck hoping it would kill her
Back to top Go down
Night Shadow
` alpha
Night Shadow

Night Sahdow

PostSubject: Re: Night's old pack   Night's old pack - Page 3 Icon_minitimeJuly 29th 2012, 12:11 pm

Night then picked up on a scent Phenomenon! the pup killer! "Ok if you want me to Blair" he ran off and found him he growled when the brute turned around he growled

Star crawled her way away she laid there in pain

Phenomenon turned around to see a pup he thought he killed he growled
Back to top Go down
DaughterofWolf
` beta

DaughterofWolf

Blair Kyle Tora

PostSubject: Re: Night's old pack   Night's old pack - Page 3 Icon_minitimeJuly 29th 2012, 6:40 pm

Blair let out a heavy sigh. Part of her was selfish and never wanted him to leave her side, but she knew he was a softy and had to help anybody in need. She waited patiently for him to return, praying he would.
Back to top Go down
Night Shadow
` alpha
Night Shadow

Night Sahdow

PostSubject: Re: Night's old pack   Night's old pack - Page 3 Icon_minitimeJuly 29th 2012, 8:09 pm

Night growled that was a pup killer he would kill it he growled again and launched at him griping his throat

Phenomenon growled as he bit him then he threw him off
Back to top Go down
DaughterofWolf
` beta

DaughterofWolf

Blair Kyle Tora

PostSubject: Re: Night's old pack   Night's old pack - Page 3 Icon_minitimeJuly 30th 2012, 12:01 pm

The longer Night was gone, the more anxious Blair got. She started pacing around the clearing, digging her claws in and out of the soil.
Back to top Go down
Night Shadow
` alpha
Night Shadow

Night Sahdow

PostSubject: Re: Night's old pack   Night's old pack - Page 3 Icon_minitimeJuly 30th 2012, 12:08 pm

Phenomenon had had enough he grabbed his neck and bit down hard feeling his breathing and the blood trickled down his nose and hit the ground he let go to watch Night fall to the ground

Night felt the life bleed out of him his breathing became hard and he fell over he tried to stay awake because if he didn't he would fall into a coma finally he let sleep take over and he saw nothing just the black and he was trapped again

Stay saw Night and tried not to cry she saw phenomenon leave and she ran to Night "WAKE UP NIGHT PLEASE!"
Back to top Go down
DaughterofWolf
` beta

DaughterofWolf

Blair Kyle Tora

PostSubject: Re: Night's old pack   Night's old pack - Page 3 Icon_minitimeJuly 31st 2012, 12:31 pm

Blair heard a female voice yell, but couldn't make out the words. Her gut twisted with a bad feeling, and she was suddenly sprinting the best she could in the direction of the yell. Her broken, injured leg burned from the slightest amount of weight she attempted to put on it, and she let out a few yelps as she ran.

When she finally reached the area where Night was collapsed and the female crying over him, her eyes saddened. "...Who did this?" she asked in a scarily calm voice, anger building within her.
Back to top Go down
Night Shadow
` alpha
Night Shadow

Night Sahdow

PostSubject: Re: Night's old pack   Night's old pack - Page 3 Icon_minitimeJuly 31st 2012, 1:08 pm

Night laid there limp finally he saw something but it wasn't any wolf he knew he tilted his he it was a black wolf with white paws

Star stood over Night trying to prtect him but she was very young but ready to fight then she yelled out "YOU'LL HAVE TO GO THREW ME TO GET TO HIM!" then she growled
Back to top Go down
DaughterofWolf
` beta

DaughterofWolf

Blair Kyle Tora

PostSubject: Re: Night's old pack   Night's old pack - Page 3 Icon_minitimeJuly 31st 2012, 1:49 pm

Blair shook her head, chuckling. "I'm not going to hurt him. I just would like to know who hurt him," she stated, standing tall and fighting the urge to break out in anger.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Night's old pack   Night's old pack - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Night's old pack
Page 3 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next