Night's old pack - Page 4

How will you live yours?

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Chatbox  

Night's old pack

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Night Shadow
` alpha
Night Shadow

Night Sahdow

Male Location : PLANT EARTH

Night's old pack - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Night's old pack   Night's old pack - Page 4 Icon_minitimeJuly 31st 2012, 6:07 pm

Night body felt light as he walked around but then the wolf looked back at him it tail flicking saying follow me

"I-I-I dont know" she said still standing over him not willing to move
Back to top Go down
DaughterofWolf
` beta

DaughterofWolf

Blair Kyle Tora

Female Age : 25

PostSubject: Re: Night's old pack   Night's old pack - Page 4 Icon_minitimeJuly 31st 2012, 6:10 pm

Blair's eyes narrowed. "You do know. Whoever hurt you hurt him. So, answer this. Who hurt you?" she asked, emphasizing the you.
Back to top Go down
Night Shadow
` alpha
Night Shadow

Night Sahdow

PostSubject: Re: Night's old pack   Night's old pack - Page 4 Icon_minitimeJuly 31st 2012, 6:19 pm

Her fur stood up "WHY DO YOU CARE!" she yelled she never could help Night before but now she had to protect him "LIKE I SAID BEFORE I DON'T KNOW WHO IT WAS!" the yelling got louder as she tried to scare the other wolf away

Night followed him and just walked then wolf turned around and whispered "Hello Night" he moved back in awe
Back to top Go down
DaughterofWolf
` beta

DaughterofWolf

Blair Kyle Tora

PostSubject: Re: Night's old pack   Night's old pack - Page 4 Icon_minitimeJuly 31st 2012, 6:21 pm

Blair growled. "I CARE because he's MY mate!" she snapped at the other female, who was standing over Night as if he was hers. She suddenly began to wonder if her original assumption of Night meeting with this female was true.
Back to top Go down
Night Shadow
` alpha
Night Shadow

Night Sahdow

PostSubject: Re: Night's old pack   Night's old pack - Page 4 Icon_minitimeJuly 31st 2012, 6:25 pm

She backed up and her light nature came out "I-I-I sorry!" she said backing down and away "I thought you were going to hurt him or me" but Night said that he lived alone

Night stared at him "You know me?" he asked
Back to top Go down
DaughterofWolf
` beta

DaughterofWolf

Blair Kyle Tora

PostSubject: Re: Night's old pack   Night's old pack - Page 4 Icon_minitimeJuly 31st 2012, 6:28 pm

Blair shook her head. "I wouldn't. Wait... if you guys know each other, how come you didn't have an idea who i was?" she asked curiously.
Back to top Go down
Night Shadow
` alpha
Night Shadow

Night Sahdow

PostSubject: Re: Night's old pack   Night's old pack - Page 4 Icon_minitimeJuly 31st 2012, 6:33 pm

Star backed up "Well his pack took me in after i was attacked by wolves because my parents were stealers and so we because to get very friend with each other but he never told me about you he said he lived alone"

Night stared at him

"I am Beelo your pack leader i came to take you with me"

Night backed up "I AM NOT READY!!" he yelled paniced
Back to top Go down
DaughterofWolf
` beta

DaughterofWolf

Blair Kyle Tora

PostSubject: Re: Night's old pack   Night's old pack - Page 4 Icon_minitimeJuly 31st 2012, 8:15 pm

Blair nodded, hiding her feeling of disappointment. "His pack? He... had a pack?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
Night Shadow
` alpha
Night Shadow

Night Sahdow

PostSubject: Re: Night's old pack   Night's old pack - Page 4 Icon_minitimeJuly 31st 2012, 8:21 pm

"No his pack took me in the one he belonged to the Delta pack if i remember right but his pack leader said i could stay"

Night backed away "Please i can't i have pups!!"

"I am sorry Night i have to take you with me you were greatly injured you have to come with me" he said seeing as Night was so young but that could be an exuse
Back to top Go down
DaughterofWolf
` beta

DaughterofWolf

Blair Kyle Tora

PostSubject: Re: Night's old pack   Night's old pack - Page 4 Icon_minitimeJuly 31st 2012, 8:26 pm

Blair nodded. "Thank you, for telling me this. Just curious, how do you know i'm not a fake? How do you know i'm not trying to get info out of you?" she asked with a small smile.
Back to top Go down
Night Shadow
` alpha
Night Shadow

Night Sahdow

PostSubject: Re: Night's old pack   Night's old pack - Page 4 Icon_minitimeJuly 31st 2012, 8:31 pm

"Becuase you have Nights smell all over you i was just going to ask about that why do you smell like him?" she smiled evilly

Night backed away "No i am not leaving Blair like that!"

Beelo looked down "You must come with me: he said grabbing him and dragging him where he came from
Back to top Go down
DaughterofWolf
` beta

DaughterofWolf

Blair Kyle Tora

PostSubject: Re: Night's old pack   Night's old pack - Page 4 Icon_minitimeJuly 31st 2012, 8:33 pm

Blair looked down, squirming with embarrassment. "Well... I-I might be p-pregnant," she whispered.

(So, clear this up for me. Is the whole thing with Night and Beelo in his coma? Or really happening?)
Back to top Go down
Night Shadow
` alpha
Night Shadow

Night Sahdow

PostSubject: Re: Night's old pack   Night's old pack - Page 4 Icon_minitimeJuly 31st 2012, 8:37 pm

[In his coma because he has a huge fear of dying so his mind is trying to make a way to keep its self working so i just pick a thought right before he got attacked]

Star stared at her "Girls when they meet Night can never keep there paws off him" she said laughing then she looked at Night

Night backed away and growled then his pack leader disappeared

Beelo took one last look at him then said to himself "I can't take this kid" then he spoke to Night "Goodbye Night well meet again"
Back to top Go down
DaughterofWolf
` beta

DaughterofWolf

Blair Kyle Tora

PostSubject: Re: Night's old pack   Night's old pack - Page 4 Icon_minitimeJuly 31st 2012, 8:42 pm

Blair laughed for the first time in a while. "So Ms. Judgemental, could you keep YOUR paws of him? Since, you are a girl... unless you have something to tell me," she said, smirking.
Back to top Go down
Night Shadow
` alpha
Night Shadow

Night Sahdow

PostSubject: Re: Night's old pack   Night's old pack - Page 4 Icon_minitimeJuly 31st 2012, 8:44 pm

"I never liked him i thought of him as a brother mostly but there were three girls that were always asking him out but he always said no" she said staring at the female

Night was in the darkness but he could feel his senses being to return he may wake up soon he thought

Back to top Go down
DaughterofWolf
` beta

DaughterofWolf

Blair Kyle Tora

PostSubject: Re: Night's old pack   Night's old pack - Page 4 Icon_minitimeJuly 31st 2012, 8:44 pm

"So i just got lucky, huh?" she asked with a slight sad tone. She tried to mask this feeling from her face.
Back to top Go down
Night Shadow
` alpha
Night Shadow

Night Sahdow

PostSubject: Re: Night's old pack   Night's old pack - Page 4 Icon_minitimeJuly 31st 2012, 8:49 pm

She shook her head "No he must really see something in you something that the other girls never had"

Night saw something off in the distance it was Blair talking to Star he never wanted this to happen but now he couldn't wake up
Back to top Go down
DaughterofWolf
` beta

DaughterofWolf

Blair Kyle Tora

PostSubject: Re: Night's old pack   Night's old pack - Page 4 Icon_minitimeJuly 31st 2012, 8:51 pm

Blair rolled her eyes. "I don't know what that could possibly be."
Back to top Go down
Night Shadow
` alpha
Night Shadow

Night Sahdow

PostSubject: Re: Night's old pack   Night's old pack - Page 4 Icon_minitimeJuly 31st 2012, 8:56 pm

"Do you think he just really likes you because your pretty,kind,and have a dark side" she said she wasn't good with talking to other people and she laughed when she was over because she thought she looked pretty nice

Night watched them talk and hoped she would spill what he had told her
Back to top Go down
DaughterofWolf
` beta

DaughterofWolf

Blair Kyle Tora

PostSubject: Re: Night's old pack   Night's old pack - Page 4 Icon_minitimeJuly 31st 2012, 8:59 pm

Blair chuckled, shaking her head. "I don't see myself as pretty or kind. Ever," she said, a half smile gracing her face momentarily.
Back to top Go down
Night Shadow
` alpha
Night Shadow

Night Sahdow

PostSubject: Re: Night's old pack   Night's old pack - Page 4 Icon_minitimeJuly 31st 2012, 9:02 pm

"Well Night was talking about you one day and he said the he would do anything to have all of you and that he would smother you in the best love possible" she said not knowing what he ment because she was still young

Night looked down he was going to kill her he told her not to say that he was really going to kill her
Back to top Go down
DaughterofWolf
` beta

DaughterofWolf

Blair Kyle Tora

PostSubject: Re: Night's old pack   Night's old pack - Page 4 Icon_minitimeJuly 31st 2012, 9:04 pm

Blair giggled, but had to hold back from bursting out laughing. "But... he already has all of me," she responded, hiccuping from holding the laughs in.
Back to top Go down
Night Shadow
` alpha
Night Shadow

Night Sahdow

PostSubject: Re: Night's old pack   Night's old pack - Page 4 Icon_minitimeJuly 31st 2012, 9:06 pm

She tilted her head "But he said that he would HAVE all of you" she said "And what does he mean by have all of you?"

Night growled as she said more
Back to top Go down
DaughterofWolf
` beta

DaughterofWolf

Blair Kyle Tora

PostSubject: Re: Night's old pack   Night's old pack - Page 4 Icon_minitimeJuly 31st 2012, 9:07 pm

Blair winced as she caught on to the real meaning. "Erm... How old are you again?" she asked hesitantly.
Back to top Go down
Night Shadow
` alpha
Night Shadow

Night Sahdow

PostSubject: Re: Night's old pack   Night's old pack - Page 4 Icon_minitimeJuly 31st 2012, 9:10 pm

Star smiled "Just tell me!!!!" then she sat on Night because he was just right there "About 1 year old" she said smiling

Night growled she was younger he didn't now how much younger
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Night's old pack   Night's old pack - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Night's old pack
Page 4 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next