Kihyah Lives!! - Page 3

How will you live yours?

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Chatbox  

Kihyah Lives!!

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
lanrox
` omega

lanrox

Female Age : 23

Kihyah Lives!! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kihyah Lives!!   Kihyah Lives!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeNovember 2nd 2012, 2:02 am

Paragon walked up to Kihyah. He was acting strangely since he woke up. "Hey, Kih, you okay? I'm sure they'll let us out in a minute. In the meantime, just chill, okay? Enjoy the deer before my glutton instincts kick in!" Paragon grinned and gobbled some deer.
Back to top Go down
edme123
` beta

edme123

Scorceress

Female Age : 22

PostSubject: Re: Kihyah Lives!!   Kihyah Lives!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeNovember 2nd 2012, 6:17 pm

Wolf kid woke up to a yell,she looked through the door and saw a human comeing towards her.she growled at them and climed up a tree after tacking some deer meat to eat later.(its ok.)
Back to top Go down
lanrox
` omega

lanrox

PostSubject: Re: Kihyah Lives!!   Kihyah Lives!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeNovember 4th 2012, 1:22 am

Thalia growled at the human and planted herself protectively in front of WK's tree
Back to top Go down
Kihyah
` beta

Kihyah

Male Registered : 2010-06-01

PostSubject: Re: Kihyah Lives!!   Kihyah Lives!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeNovember 14th 2012, 7:41 pm

Kihyah still was uneasy about the encounter with the human child, so he sort of tip toed his way over to the deer as it was close to the tree WK had climbed up into. His fear was that it may pounce down onto him at any moment so as soon as he had a good chunk of flesh he scrambled away only to see Susan standing behind the security guards instructing one man to report the behavior of the wolves and human back to her boss. He made his way over towards her when the other security guard turned his attention towards him to then jab at him with that dang stick with the loop at the end. The silver brute dropped the meat instantly as his hair rose along his spine, giving his black markings a spiked up look as he let out a nasty sounding growl. This human wasn't going to stand in his way of being near the one thing that made him feel safe at this moment, sure he felt safe with the other wolves here but that human kid had him paranoid beyond reason. The security guard let out something of a 'Forget this' before running off to leave Susan to her own devices.

Susan had entered the enclosure behind the two security guards and once the girl had high tailed it up the tree then the wolf started to react in a protective manner of the kid she had to get the boss to determine what to do next because she didn't want to risk the lives of the two security guards. She however wasn't worried about herself, she relied on the fact that the big brute was rather attached to her and he made that clear after she sent the other security guard away and the other one jabbed at him. She instantly grabbed the crook of the mans elbow to stop his jabbing, " Stop that! Are you trying to get killed?" she rolled her eyes as he ran off after the large brute had threatened him with a menacing growl. She got down to her knees and held her hand out to him to let him know it was safe to approach her now. The big guy ran at her and for a moment Susans heart leaps into her throat, but he only tackled her and licked over her face as his tail wagged happily behind him. She laughs and runs her fingers through his fur, " Aww you miss me big guy?" at which he nuzzled his furry cheek into her face and she giggled more until the security guards returned with her boss, then a loop went around his neck and he yelped struggling to get free as the two men struggled to lead him.
Back to top Go down
lanrox
` omega

lanrox

PostSubject: Re: Kihyah Lives!!   Kihyah Lives!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeNovember 14th 2012, 9:56 pm

Paragon growled when he saw Kihyah restrained. He gave a howl of fury and charged the two men, snapping at their heels. He ripped off the pants of one and triumphantly ripped it up. he latched on to the other's foot, growling and baying.

Thalia growled at the two familiar men. her hackles raised as she recognised them as the two security guards who had attacked her. She joined Paragon and bit the first guard
Back to top Go down
Kihyah
` beta

Kihyah

PostSubject: Re: Kihyah Lives!!   Kihyah Lives!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeNovember 17th 2012, 2:29 am

Kihyah was surprised by the immediate response of the two wolves but glad that he now had two wolves he could call friends if not family. As they attacked the two guards he pawed at the loop around his neck, which Susan came over to help him remove. She however didn't stay with him as she tried to stop the current attack and Kih barked at the other two, " Hey guys thanks but stop or we'll get her in trouble." he said seeing that the two guards were now only trying to run for their lives. He trots over to them both giving them each a grooming to their ears in thanks for their support, his tail held proudly higher then before.

Susan watched all heck break loose around her, she couldn't contain the giggle that came out of her as the one male wolf tore off the one guards pants and triumphantly gallivanted around with his prize. She however noticed the big guy trying desperately to get free of the restraint and helped him before she then made an attempt to stop the other two from attacking. The guards now desperately trying to run for the door where her boss stood cowering, " Alright you two that's quite enough. They're leaving." she tells them, of course not really able to speak TO them it was just something she had learned spending time with animals both wild and domestic was that speaking with them seemed to give them a vague understanding of what was expected of them. She hoped it would work in this case too or she'd be their next victim. " This is completely unacceptable Sue!" her boss yelled at her from the doorway, " Get out of there and lets be done with the beasts for today. We cannot tranquilize them again without it inducing shock." he grumps.
Back to top Go down
lanrox
` omega

lanrox

PostSubject: Re: Kihyah Lives!!   Kihyah Lives!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeNovember 17th 2012, 2:41 am

Thalia stopped and grinned at Kih, then trotted back to Wolf Kid's tree and curled up, tired out.

Paragon dropped the guard's pants, grinning. he headed over to Kih. "you okay, man?"
Back to top Go down
Kihyah
` beta

Kihyah

PostSubject: Re: Kihyah Lives!!   Kihyah Lives!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeNovember 17th 2012, 3:10 am

Kihyah nods, " Yup. Just fine, thanks..." he says kind of staring at Thalia, " So.. is she your mate?" he asks looking back to Paragon interested to know how the two wolves knew one another, he wasn't sure if Paragon had said as his memory wasn't exactly the best as of recent.

Susan watched as the men tripped over one another to get out, she gave the big guy a smile but he looked distracted by the female wolf. She was so amazed by this that she ran out the door past her boss and went back to writing in her journal when she was distracted by him yet again. " Sue! Gosh darn it didn't you hear me? These wolves are getting out of hand and that little girl being in there is a liability I might just have to shut down the entire project." That got her attention and she jumped out of her chair ready to defend her little project, " You can't do that!? I have a grant from the university!! If you ban this project we loose most of our funding!!" her boss just shook his head, " Unfortunately right now money is the least of our worries if those wolves do anymore harm to our employee's we're lucky those two guards signed a waiver but that little girl hasn't and if her parents or some state official comes looking for her...well we'll be in it to here." he says indicating a spot about an inch above his head. " I'll handle it. I promise, just give me some time sir." And possibly against the mans better judgement he sighed and put his hands in the air before walking out. Susan quickly went back to writing down about the seemingly new interest in a female, because known to all in her field was that a wolf took a mate for life...so why would the big guy be interested in this new wolf? was the question on her mind and would probably be on the minds of those who read her report.
Back to top Go down
lanrox
` omega

lanrox

PostSubject: Re: Kihyah Lives!!   Kihyah Lives!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeNovember 17th 2012, 3:13 am

Paragon laughed. "Of course not! she's way too annoying. She's my sister!"

Thalia stirred in her sleep
Back to top Go down
Kihyah
` beta

Kihyah

PostSubject: Re: Kihyah Lives!!   Kihyah Lives!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeNovember 17th 2012, 4:09 pm

Kihyahs tail began to wag at the news that she was only his sister, " Do you think she likes me?" he asks having now gotten a bit more comfortable now that there hadn't been a peep out of the wolf kid for awhile and since he had gotten to see Susan. An ease had been placed upon him knowing she hadn't forgotten him and was still looking out for his well being as well as the two wolves he had befriended, it was good to feel part of something what exactly it was he didn't much know cause he wasn't sure he could call this strange family a pack but what else would one call it? He listened for Paragons answer intently as he moseyed on over to the meat he had dropped earlier as if the wolf's answer didn't matter to him, as he didn't want her brother to suspect he was interested in her.

Susan picked up her journal and went back to the observation wing so she could comfortably sit and watch them. She chuckled as the big guy seemed to be somewhat strutting his stuff at the same time trying to not look obvious and it just looked cute. She wondered if that's what the female wolves liked in him, this over grown pup attitude of course she had seen him when he had lived in Yellowstone and it seemed his personality had changed a bit. She scratched her head and wondered what would cause such a drastic change and made note to look up if there was anything recorded in humans where they got shot and seemed a completely different person, it only made sense to her that the one major thing that had happened to the wolf could be the cause for his current behavior patterns.
Back to top Go down
lanrox
` omega

lanrox

PostSubject: Re: Kihyah Lives!!   Kihyah Lives!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeNovember 18th 2012, 2:48 am

Thalia opened one eye sleepily, just in time to hear the question. Her thoughts immediately turned to Keme, the black male that had abandoned her. She closed her eyes again, blocking her thoughts. It was time to move on.

Paragon smiled. "you like her, don't you? well... Thalia had a boyfriend a while ago, but he kind of dumped her, so i don't know. " He sighed. " I don't know if she'll be able to like anyone again." Paragon shrugged and joined Kihyah in eating the deer.
Back to top Go down
Kihyah
` beta

Kihyah

PostSubject: Re: Kihyah Lives!!   Kihyah Lives!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeNovember 19th 2012, 3:50 am

Kihyahs heart sank when he heard how her heart got broken, he wasn't at all upset about her not wanting to get involved with anyone. Somehow he knew how it felt, he wasn't sure exactly the details since his memory was mainly fried but it hurt in the pit of his gut almost as if he were hungry but it made him lose his appetite. He looked to the ground not sure really what there was to say or do about this overwhelming sensation he had. " Well...I guess I somehow understand..." he furrows his brows in thought, " I don't know exactly how or why but I have this...feeling like I'm missing something...other then my memory, it's more a feeling of well...I guess missing a piece of my gut or heart..." he sighs not exactly sure how to put it into words so he just laid down pushing the meat towards Paragon as he had lost all interest in it now. " I hope she feels better...Thalia, I mean...I hope she doesn't feel like this cause it stinks." he puts his chin down on his crossed paws and looks over at the female wolf saddened at the thought that she too might be aching like he was. " That's it!" he stood, " My soul aches..that's how I can describe it! I'll make it all better!" he decides and promptly marches off looking for something that might cheer the female wolf up.

Susan saw the two males interacting, she wondered if they were perhaps in some way communicating to one another. She wished she could just understand what they were saying, but when the big guy took off deeper into the sanctum where he really couldn't be seen from where she was at it was then she decided it was time to talk to her friends about the analysis of his blood. Already her mind swimming with the possibilities of abnormalities in his genetics given that he was such a large wolf compared to all the others. There just had to be some key to the mysteries behind the silver wolf that some nights kept her up just in thought alone.
Back to top Go down
lanrox
` omega

lanrox

PostSubject: Re: Kihyah Lives!!   Kihyah Lives!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeNovember 19th 2012, 4:37 am

Paragon grinned and continued eating his deer.

Thalia snapped awake. The desire to tell someone about her troubles made her stand up and look for Kihyah. "hey kih... i've wanted to tell you something..."
Back to top Go down
Kihyah
` beta

Kihyah

PostSubject: Re: Kihyah Lives!!   Kihyah Lives!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeNovember 20th 2012, 6:39 pm

Kihyah turns to face Thalia with a large branch hanging from his mouth that he had been dragging back in that general direction when she had found him. He drops it to respond to her hesitant tone, now sitting and his ears twisted towards her so he was fully paying attention to her as her tone had given him a distinct feeling that this was important. " Something wrong?" he asks her curiously and with a soft look in his silver eyes to let her know he was open to whatever she had to say.

Susan was glued to a microscope in the blood lab, a tech was explaining to her that nothing seemed out of the ordinary but by the way the tech was talking he knew more then he was letting on. " Then why do I have the distinct feeling that you have found something?" she asks looking up at the male who had accompanied her in Yellowstone when they had saved the big guy's family so long ago. " Because I have, but it wasn't there that I found it." he smiles and turns on his computer to show a DNA G-Gnome however she could recognize this she didn't know how to read it and waited for her male colleague to explain.
Back to top Go down
lanrox
` omega

lanrox

PostSubject: Re: Kihyah Lives!!   Kihyah Lives!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeNovember 21st 2012, 2:16 am

"Nah... it's just... well, a while back i had a guy named Keme... we were gonna move to the fields. i went ahead and waited for him, but he never came."
Back to top Go down
Kihyah
` beta

Kihyah

PostSubject: Re: Kihyah Lives!!   Kihyah Lives!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeNovember 22nd 2012, 4:46 am

" Oh..." Kih remarked feeling badly that he was even thinking about her now, " I'm sorry." he breathes not sure really what to say even though he knew it wasn't his fault that this wolf had done what he had done to her it seemed like the right thing to say in this instance. " Paragon kind of hinted something like that had happened but I didn't know the whole story..." he was about to explain that he knew how she felt but amnesia and the feeling of something missing might not compare. Plus he wanted to cheer her up not depress her more so he starts to wag his tail softly, " That's why I got you this." he explains and motions to the over sized branch he had been dragging he hoped she would like it.

Susan's friend and colleague pointed out to her certain circles on the G-gnome, " Now what you're looking at there are definite signs that that big boy was genetically born to grow this size. But-" he pulls up another window on the computer screen to show something else that Susan didn't recognize at all, " This tells us that neither of his parents were as big as him...so to be frank you were right. He is unique, never seen a wolf like him and probably never will again. Because if the data is right even those pups of his won't get as big as him because from what I remember of the little rascals they should have been MUCH bigger when we were in Yellowstone. Best way to describe it is like how in a human family genetics can skip generations upon generations before it pops up and I think we've got that in this case, although I can't be certain anymore because...well him and his mate should have had more pups, but with her dead its going to be left a mystery." Now Susan hoped more then ever that the big guy was showing interest in the female wolf, this new development left her wanting to see more like him populate the current wolf species. " Could you imagine if he did have children just like him?" she says more to herself then to her friend but he responds, " It could mean a drastic change of the food chain, that's for sure...they could hunt larger things...of course they would have to adapt to their size cause they'd be more visible..." he went on but Susan was already thinking of the same things and nodded heading for the observation area to take more notes, hoping that the big guy had moved back into her line of vision.
Back to top Go down
lanrox
` omega

lanrox

PostSubject: Re: Kihyah Lives!!   Kihyah Lives!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeNovember 22nd 2012, 10:36 am

Thalia smiled a little. "Thanks Kih. You're an awesome friend." she dragged the branch beside the deer and stretched out in it, then tunneled under it and popped out again. " I've never done that after my puphood. Thanks again!"
Back to top Go down
edme123
` beta

edme123

Scorceress

Female Age : 22

PostSubject: Re: Kihyah Lives!!   Kihyah Lives!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeNovember 22nd 2012, 3:13 pm

WK watched the wolves and looked over at the human,she climbed down the tree and curled up next to thalia.
Back to top Go down
Kihyah
` beta

Kihyah

PostSubject: Re: Kihyah Lives!!   Kihyah Lives!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeNovember 22nd 2012, 4:15 pm

Kihyah smiles as his tail wags harder, he was happy to see her back to being happy. " You're welcome." Kih, awesome friend he thought that sounded pretty good and was glad he had gotten such a title. He watches her playful demeanor now and it made his heart leap to know he had caused her to feel better, then that pesky human child came down and he did a few back steps away from the two of them. He was still uneasy about what the intentions were of WK especially since he had just been on the receiving end of two guards trying to restrain him which made his trust in ONLY Susan just that much stronger and his uncertainty of other humans even worse. " If you need to talk more you can always count on me to listen...and if I knew the wolf that deserted you well...I'd bite him in the rump." he says with a hard nod.

Susan watched Kihyah and the female wolf now, he didn't seem to be making any moves on her which was interesting. Perhaps it was a fleeting thing with her, she would have to keep an eye on the interaction. Then the child came out the tree and watched the wolves interact with her now. It was amazing how they seemed to have this instant bond with them, beyond what she could seem to muster with the rest of them however she felt a sort of pride that the big guy was only comfortable with her but she realized that was being selfish and for this to work he would have to get used to the idea of the strange child living with them.
Back to top Go down
lanrox
` omega

lanrox

PostSubject: Re: Kihyah Lives!!   Kihyah Lives!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeNovember 23rd 2012, 5:04 am

Thalia grinned. "Yeah! do that for me!" She laughed, then sat at the base of a tree.
Back to top Go down
Kihyah
` beta

Kihyah

PostSubject: Re: Kihyah Lives!!   Kihyah Lives!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeNovember 23rd 2012, 6:30 pm

He gave Thalia a half smile, he wished now that they weren't in this place so he could set out to find the wolf she had requested him to bite the rump of. " Well then it's a promise, I ever meet that wolf he'll get what's coming to him." He said as he slowly laid down on the ground, starting to get a little sleepy from eating plus dragging that large branch around had taken a lot of energy. All he was planning for was a wolf nap, as he laid his head over his crossed fores still looking at Thalia as though he couldn't take her eyes off of her before he realized he was staring and embarrassed at his own behavior turned to look away but kept her in the corner of his eye so he could still see her while he nodded off.

Susan wrote until she stretched and yawned, the big guy getting ready for some sleep she half hoped the others would as well as she was starting to get hungry and need to eat something which in turn would probably put her to sleep. However she was watching the big guy who was still a curiosity as to whether or not he was trying to involve himself with the female or if they were just bonding and becoming a pack.
Back to top Go down
lanrox
` omega

lanrox

PostSubject: Re: Kihyah Lives!!   Kihyah Lives!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeNovember 24th 2012, 4:57 am

Thalia looked at Kihyah fall asleep and curled up, sleepy
Back to top Go down
Kihyah
` beta

Kihyah

PostSubject: Re: Kihyah Lives!!   Kihyah Lives!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeNovember 24th 2012, 9:31 pm

Seeing Thalia watching him as he fell asleep he did so with a smile on his lips, allowing for dreams of what if's to flood into his mind while he slept silently. His chest slowly rising and falling he didn't move much in his sleep, the only time he moved was to let out a bit of a yawn before he went still again.

Seeing everyone but Paragon falling asleep Susan decided it was time to at least go eat. She rose from her seat in the observation wing and stretched, letting out a big yawn before she slowly made her back to her office. From there she ordered some Chinese food, Chicken lo mien her favorite and relaxed in the desk chair as she waited for the half hour to be up before her food would arrive slowly nodding off as she waited but jerking awake every time as her stomach kept forcing her awake knowing there was delicious food on the way.
Back to top Go down
lanrox
` omega

lanrox

PostSubject: Re: Kihyah Lives!!   Kihyah Lives!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeNovember 25th 2012, 3:08 am

Thalia was first to wake,she let out a yawn and stretched before getting up. As her instinct to play kicked in, she nudged Kihyah and nipped him playfully, then darted away.

[It's amusing to see Chinese words translated! HaHa XD Razz ]
Back to top Go down
Kihyah
` beta

Kihyah

PostSubject: Re: Kihyah Lives!!   Kihyah Lives!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeNovember 25th 2012, 8:09 am

Kihyah woke to getting nudged, his eyes opened slightly in time to see Thalia nip at him before bolting off. A smile spread over his lips as he quickly got to his paws to race after her, giving out happy little barks in her direction as he tried to catch up to her in their playful game. His tail wagged hard and fast behind him as his legs pumped hard, kicking up dirt as he stretched himself out again and again still trying to tag her in the rump with his nose.

Susan yawns once more as the buzz came from the front gate, she rises to quickly run out towards the guard station before they sent the small car on its way. She pulls out her checkbook, pulling from the back a wad of cash and extracts the appropriate amount plus a decent tip. The boy of maybe seventeen thanks her as he hands over the brown bag that was darker on the bottom from the vegetable oil that came off of the food during the drive over. It smelled delicious and she handed a fortune cookie over to the guard who in turn gave her a smile and a thanks as she headed back to her office.

[Lol why do you say that?]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kihyah Lives!!   Kihyah Lives!! - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kihyah Lives!!
Page 3 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next