Kihyah Lives!! - Page 4

How will you live yours?

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Chatbox  

Kihyah Lives!!

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
lanrox
` omega

lanrox

Female Age : 23

Kihyah Lives!! - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kihyah Lives!!   Kihyah Lives!! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeNovember 25th 2012, 8:58 am

Thalia turned suddenly, and yelled "Boo!" right in Kihyah's face before taking off again.

[you should learn chinese. you'll know why. I'm Asian and chinese is supposed to be my mother tongue, but to tell you the truth i kinda suck at it. lol XD ]
Back to top Go down
Kihyah
` beta

Kihyah

Male Registered : 2010-06-01

PostSubject: Re: Kihyah Lives!!   Kihyah Lives!! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeNovember 26th 2012, 4:23 am

The sudden shock of her stopping and yelling boo in his face made him stop so suddenly that it caused him to fall backwards too as he had tried to go backwards which didn't exactly work well. His heart was pounding even harder in his chest then it had been while running from the fright but once it wore off enough so that he realized she had completely just fooled him into backtracking and was now quite a distance ahead he laughs off the feeling as he gets up to start after her again.

Susan finished eating her food before she kicked her feet up on the desk, leaning back in her chair she fell asleep quickly with her belly full and the energy completely gone from her now.

[Lmao that's okay, I hear plenty of people whose mother tongue is English and they suck at it. xDD Oh and I had a few friends who took Chinese and they enjoyed it, my ex took Chinese too but she didn't teach me much of it or anything like that...I got into German just cause I spoke the old tongue like I had been born into it...got straight A's so I stuck with that.]
Back to top Go down
lanrox
` omega

lanrox

PostSubject: Re: Kihyah Lives!!   Kihyah Lives!! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeNovember 26th 2012, 7:09 am

Thalia waited at the base of a tree, grinning slyly with something behind her back.

[So have you tried WolfQuest? check out a song of singapore. you probably don't understand much cos they use Singlish, or slang : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wM38pPW2XO0
Back to top Go down
Kihyah
` beta

Kihyah

PostSubject: Re: Kihyah Lives!!   Kihyah Lives!! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeNovember 27th 2012, 6:43 am

She disappeared from his vision but he easily tracked her using his nose, as he slowly moved towards the tree she was hiding behind he got ready for her to jump at him again as he wasn't going to get scared off again.

[Yeah I've tried WolfQuest but I don't like how the dialog box is so short...I tend to be more a para RPer then short hand. One site I used to frequent that is much nicer then wolfquest is FeralHeart, better graphics and actions plus a bigger chat box. However I'm pretty much just here now because I like WL the most.]
Back to top Go down
lanrox
` omega

lanrox

PostSubject: Re: Kihyah Lives!!   Kihyah Lives!! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeNovember 27th 2012, 7:18 am

[Ok, sorry! :P ]

Thalia climbed the tree just as Kihyah reached her. "can't catch me! " She yelled down, then dissapeared in the leaves

Last edited by lanrox on November 28th 2012, 4:43 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : made it better, now fine with you? :))
Back to top Go down
Kihyah
` beta

Kihyah

PostSubject: Re: Kihyah Lives!!   Kihyah Lives!! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeNovember 28th 2012, 4:27 am

[Um not to be rude but where did she get twine and how does a wolf tie string when they have no thumbs? You could always try to trip me with a stick held in your teeth near where my ankles would be.]
Back to top Go down
lanrox
` omega

lanrox

PostSubject: Re: Kihyah Lives!!   Kihyah Lives!! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeNovember 28th 2012, 4:45 am

[ Ok. sorry bout that! :P I changed it now!]
Back to top Go down
Kihyah
` beta

Kihyah

PostSubject: Re: Kihyah Lives!!   Kihyah Lives!! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeNovember 28th 2012, 11:36 am

[It's okay. I hope I didn't make you mad I was just trying to point it out to you was all.]

Kihyah gets around the tree only to find the fae missing, he sniffs the air in only to find the trail led up. He couldn't see her and he was definitely no climber so he had no clue as to how to reach her. Instead of trying to figure it out he shrugs and walks off subtly only to hide himself wanting to catch her in their little game that she was so clearly winning.
Back to top Go down
lanrox
` omega

lanrox

PostSubject: Re: Kihyah Lives!!   Kihyah Lives!! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeNovember 29th 2012, 5:19 am

[ I rarely get mad! Very Happy ]

Thalia climbed down cautiously, puzzled.
Back to top Go down
Kihyah
` beta

Kihyah

PostSubject: Re: Kihyah Lives!!   Kihyah Lives!! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeNovember 29th 2012, 6:09 am

[Oh okay. Awesome, that's good to know. :) ]

Kihyah got to finally see her come down and then he pounced, tackling Thalia to the ground only to place his teeth around her ear to give it a playful yank. Not to rough as he didn't want to hurt her but enough to be a pest as he let his large size work to his advantage and plopped his frame down on top of her.
Back to top Go down
lanrox
` omega

lanrox

PostSubject: Re: Kihyah Lives!!   Kihyah Lives!! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeNovember 29th 2012, 10:42 pm

"Hey... you tricked me!" Thalia grinned playfully and wriggled out from under him.
Back to top Go down
Kihyah
` beta

Kihyah

PostSubject: Re: Kihyah Lives!!   Kihyah Lives!! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeNovember 30th 2012, 2:08 am

He let her ear go to smile wide and pant lightly, " Yup but only cause you tried to trick me first."
Back to top Go down
lanrox
` omega

lanrox

PostSubject: Re: Kihyah Lives!!   Kihyah Lives!! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeNovember 30th 2012, 3:59 am

Thalia grinned and flopped down to rest.
Back to top Go down
Kihyah
` beta

Kihyah

PostSubject: Re: Kihyah Lives!!   Kihyah Lives!! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeNovember 30th 2012, 7:00 am

The silver brute lays his chin down over his fores as his eyes began to wander, Thalia obviously tired from their romp he was too and always enjoyed a good look around before taking a nap. They had come across a part of the enclosure that he had not seen before which made the scenery all the more intriguing to look at. But he soon lost interest and looked back to Thalia, curious as to what she was up to now.
Back to top Go down
lanrox
` omega

lanrox

PostSubject: Re: Kihyah Lives!!   Kihyah Lives!! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeNovember 30th 2012, 9:44 pm

" Hey, Kih, what do you think the humans are gonna do to us? " Thalia piped.
Back to top Go down
Kihyah
` beta

Kihyah

PostSubject: Re: Kihyah Lives!!   Kihyah Lives!! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeDecember 1st 2012, 3:41 am

Kih smiles reassuringly at Thalia as he spoke, " I don't think they mean us any harm. The human called Susan talks about studying us...I'm not really sure what that particular human word means...Oh and don't ask how I know the human language...I don't know, I just woke up here being able to understand them. I sure am glad that you and your brother came along though, guess I didn't know what I was missing until it found me." he says with a smile.
Back to top Go down
lanrox
` omega

lanrox

PostSubject: Re: Kihyah Lives!!   Kihyah Lives!! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeDecember 1st 2012, 9:13 am

Thalia was puzzled at his last sentence, but she smiled and climbed a tree to rest.
Back to top Go down
Kihyah
` beta

Kihyah

PostSubject: Re: Kihyah Lives!!   Kihyah Lives!! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeDecember 1st 2012, 11:22 am

Kihyah lifted his head and watched as the blur that made up her form from his incredibly poor eyesight moved to the tree, his keen sense's made it so that having almost no sight other then blobs and shadows was made up by his hearing and sense of smell. It was easy to know she had made her way back up into the tree just by the smell of her scent mixing with the large oaks, he laid his head down and curled up to sleep as he was rather sleepy after their playful romp through the enclosure and it wasn't long before he was asleep.
Back to top Go down
lanrox
` omega

lanrox

PostSubject: Re: Kihyah Lives!!   Kihyah Lives!! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeDecember 2nd 2012, 9:32 pm

Thalia awoke first and climbed down the tree. Though she was famished, she wanted to wait for the two wolves to wake up before she started to hunt.
Back to top Go down
Kihyah
` beta

Kihyah

PostSubject: Re: Kihyah Lives!!   Kihyah Lives!! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeDecember 3rd 2012, 9:28 am

Kihyah slept but his dreams haunted him, he dreamed of a place he didn't recognize at all. He was remembering sounds and smells but he didn't know what they meant to him, only that he had been a part of something big. What that was it was anyones guess he heard the sound of water flowing nearby, an image of a blue pool inside of a cave and a family. Was it his? He couldn't tell and then, BANG it was so real and loud that he jumped awake. He panted hard as his ears went crazy atop his head and he whimpered steadily, a phantom pain lay in his chest and he looked down to see the pink scars that riddled his chest. He rose to his paws quickly and shook his head, trying to get back the images that had appeared to him so sharply it had been as though he had been there that were now gone from him.

Susan fell from her perch on her desk chair, hitting her head on the floor had jarred her awake. She brought a hand up to rub at the egg sized knob that was starting to form under her hair. She pulled in some air through her teeth in a hiss as she squinted, that smarted and what was worse she looked over at the clock to see that in about two hours she had to be back here. Luckily the place had facilities where she could at least shower and she set off to do just that.
Back to top Go down
lanrox
` omega

lanrox

PostSubject: Re: Kihyah Lives!!   Kihyah Lives!! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeDecember 3rd 2012, 10:46 am

thalia gaped as he snapped awake and started whimpering. " Uh, kih? you okay? " she walked over to him and nudged him.
Back to top Go down
Kihyah
` beta

Kihyah

PostSubject: Re: Kihyah Lives!!   Kihyah Lives!! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeDecember 3rd 2012, 11:58 am

Thalias nudge brought Kih back to the reality around him, " Uh..yeah I think so." he says as the pain had already faded away. He smiles at her reassuringly, " Probably just a bad dream was all." He was reassuring himself too with those words, so he shrugged it off as just that a nightmare and nothing more. His stomach growled angrily at him, he hadn't eaten much of that kill her and Paragon had gotten and now he was regretting it. " Hey, you hungry cause I feel like I could eat a moose all to myself." he says with a light laugh, his tail starting to wag behind him.
Back to top Go down
lanrox
` omega

lanrox

PostSubject: Re: Kihyah Lives!!   Kihyah Lives!! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeDecember 3rd 2012, 10:09 pm

" Duh! let's hunt." She walked into the hunting grounds.
Back to top Go down
Kihyah
` beta

Kihyah

PostSubject: Re: Kihyah Lives!!   Kihyah Lives!! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeDecember 4th 2012, 7:03 am

Kihyah smiled at her response and followed her closely to where she determined would be a good place to hunt, he discovered that it was where her and Paragon had been earlier when they had caught the deer by the scents he was picking up on. With his eyesight as bad as it was he would have to take his cues from Thalia as he couldn't even see any prey, however he could smell that they were there they were rather silent which made figuring out where they were that much more difficult.

Susan finished cleaning up for the morning and headed back to her office to grab the notebook she was writing every notable thing down in and a pencil before heading up to the observation window. To excited about starting work she decided to start early, no one was in so she got a certain peace and quiet that she particularly liked when she rattled around inside her own mind for answers to questions she could not yet explain. Sitting down in the observation bay she looked out to see if any of the wolves were actually up. Upon not finding the female wolf and her silver male she grabbed a set of binoculars from the wall that hadn't been there earlier she wrapped them around her neck before peering into the lens to then begin her search as she continuously focused them to try and find the two.
Back to top Go down
lanrox
` omega

lanrox

PostSubject: Re: Kihyah Lives!!   Kihyah Lives!! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeDecember 4th 2012, 10:33 am

Thalia howled, startling a rabbit that she grabbed by its scruff and pinned it down before snapping its neck. " nice and painless death, " She sighed then nibbled on her food.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kihyah Lives!!   Kihyah Lives!! - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kihyah Lives!!
Page 4 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next