She comes in the darkness of the night - Page 2

How will you live yours?

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Chatbox  

She comes in the darkness of the night

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
edme123
` beta

edme123

Scorceress

Female Age : 22

She comes in the darkness of the night - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: She comes in the darkness of the night   She comes in the darkness of the night - Page 2 Icon_minitimeOctober 13th 2012, 1:49 pm

"litter mates and,surprise surprise,im the runt,shes the first-born. we are from a island far away from here"snake said surprisd at telling the truth he normally lied 'bout stuff like that.
Back to top Go down
jessica152
` pup

Female Age : 29

PostSubject: Re: She comes in the darkness of the night   She comes in the darkness of the night - Page 2 Icon_minitimeOctober 13th 2012, 2:12 pm

She looked at him when he said he was the runt of the litter. "You dont look like no runt to me." she stood up and shook her pelt getting any dirt or leaves off of her fur. She sat back down and let her hazel eyes scan her surroundings.
Back to top Go down
edme123
` beta

edme123

Scorceress

PostSubject: Re: She comes in the darkness of the night   She comes in the darkness of the night - Page 2 Icon_minitimeOctober 13th 2012, 2:31 pm

"i know but i ate more than anyone else so i got bigger and stronger than my 10 older sisters..."he said deciding not to talk any more about his sisters he lost 8 of them and he has only 2 and every time he thinks of them he gets a pained look.
Back to top Go down
jessica152
` pup

PostSubject: Re: She comes in the darkness of the night   She comes in the darkness of the night - Page 2 Icon_minitimeOctober 13th 2012, 3:00 pm

"oh" bella looked at him and could tell thats a subject that he didnt like to talk about. "i was ve only pup in my litter."
Back to top Go down
edme123
` beta

edme123

Scorceress

PostSubject: Re: She comes in the darkness of the night   She comes in the darkness of the night - Page 2 Icon_minitimeOctober 13th 2012, 3:05 pm

"oh,lets get some rest,ok?"snake said.
Back to top Go down
jessica152
` pup

PostSubject: Re: She comes in the darkness of the night   She comes in the darkness of the night - Page 2 Icon_minitimeOctober 13th 2012, 3:58 pm

"That sounds like a good idea." i walked into the cave and layed down near the back of the cave. "What about your sister ross?"
Back to top Go down
edme123
` beta

edme123

Scorceress

PostSubject: Re: She comes in the darkness of the night   She comes in the darkness of the night - Page 2 Icon_minitimeOctober 13th 2012, 4:03 pm

Snake knew wher ross would be.anywhere thers a job."shes looking for a job.dont worry about her
Back to top Go down
jessica152
` pup

PostSubject: Re: She comes in the darkness of the night   She comes in the darkness of the night - Page 2 Icon_minitimeOctober 13th 2012, 4:45 pm

Bella nodded then layed her head down on her paws before sighing. Her eyes slowly started to close as the darkness of sleep slowly crepted its way into me.
Back to top Go down
edme123
` beta

edme123

Scorceress

PostSubject: Re: She comes in the darkness of the night   She comes in the darkness of the night - Page 2 Icon_minitimeOctober 13th 2012, 4:48 pm

Snake trotted next to bella and layed down,he put his head on her shoder and fell asleep.
Back to top Go down
jessica152
` pup

PostSubject: Re: She comes in the darkness of the night   She comes in the darkness of the night - Page 2 Icon_minitimeOctober 13th 2012, 5:06 pm

Bella slightly shifted as she felt someone lay their head on her shoulder but didnt wake up.
Back to top Go down
edme123
` beta

edme123

Scorceress

PostSubject: Re: She comes in the darkness of the night   She comes in the darkness of the night - Page 2 Icon_minitimeOctober 13th 2012, 5:12 pm

(Does she trust him yet?)
snake woke up to the sound of hissing he saw a deadly snake about to bite bella"bella!wake up!"he yelled while battleing the snake.
Back to top Go down
jessica152
` pup

PostSubject: Re: She comes in the darkness of the night   She comes in the darkness of the night - Page 2 Icon_minitimeOctober 13th 2012, 5:37 pm

Bella was in a peacefull non-nightmare sleep when she was awakened by yelling. She slowly wolf up and let out a slight growl when she saw the deadly snake she quickly stood up and backed away from it. She looked over at snake as he kept fighting with it. "Leave it alone we probably came into its home." (ya)
Back to top Go down
edme123
` beta

edme123

Scorceress

PostSubject: Re: She comes in the darkness of the night   She comes in the darkness of the night - Page 2 Icon_minitimeOctober 13th 2012, 5:55 pm

"This cave did not have a scent of snake in it and i know this snake,this is the snake that bit me hes been following me trying to kill me like when i was a pup."snake said.the deadly snake hissed in the sound of words:"i am death i will kill the wolves that kill the mouse and bite the wolf survivor of my venom and his love"."go now!"snake yelled to bella.
Back to top Go down
jessica152
` pup

PostSubject: Re: She comes in the darkness of the night   She comes in the darkness of the night - Page 2 Icon_minitimeOctober 13th 2012, 5:59 pm

(idk what to reply)
Back to top Go down
edme123
` beta

edme123

Scorceress

PostSubject: Re: She comes in the darkness of the night   She comes in the darkness of the night - Page 2 Icon_minitimeOctober 13th 2012, 6:02 pm

(Have bella leave the cave and wait for snake outside.)
Back to top Go down
edme123
` beta

edme123

Scorceress

PostSubject: Re: She comes in the darkness of the night   She comes in the darkness of the night - Page 2 Icon_minitimeOctober 13th 2012, 6:31 pm

Howler saw snake fighting the snake and a female wolf watching he wanted a mate so he dragged her out of the cave and put her into an unclimbable tree and ran away back to frostbite to tell her what happened.
Back to top Go down
jessica152
` pup

PostSubject: Re: She comes in the darkness of the night   She comes in the darkness of the night - Page 2 Icon_minitimeOctober 13th 2012, 7:03 pm

I bella let out a suprised yelp when she was suddenly dragged out me the cave and stuck in a tree.
Back to top Go down
edme123
` beta

edme123

Scorceress

PostSubject: Re: She comes in the darkness of the night   She comes in the darkness of the night - Page 2 Icon_minitimeOctober 13th 2012, 7:12 pm

If you were outside the cave you would hear yelps and growles if you were inside you would see who was winning but after ten minutes everything went quiet.then out came snake limping and tired,seeing bella in a tree he asked"how did you get up there?"while making a bridge for her to get down.
Back to top Go down
jessica152
` pup

PostSubject: Re: She comes in the darkness of the night   She comes in the darkness of the night - Page 2 Icon_minitimeOctober 13th 2012, 7:44 pm

Bella listened to the fight as it continued then heard nothing but silence. She watched as snake came out and saw him limping. "are you ok?" she shook her "i dont know i was put up by some one."
Back to top Go down
edme123
` beta

edme123

Scorceress

PostSubject: Re: She comes in the darkness of the night   She comes in the darkness of the night - Page 2 Icon_minitimeOctober 13th 2012, 7:48 pm

"Im fine.just got bit and broke my leg thats all."he said helping bella down.
Back to top Go down
jessica152
` pup

PostSubject: Re: She comes in the darkness of the night   She comes in the darkness of the night - Page 2 Icon_minitimeOctober 13th 2012, 8:27 pm

"A broken leg is a serious injury." she slowly got out me the tree as he helped her down.
Back to top Go down
edme123
` beta

edme123

Scorceress

PostSubject: Re: She comes in the darkness of the night   She comes in the darkness of the night - Page 2 Icon_minitimeOctober 13th 2012, 8:36 pm

"No its nothing realy i know a wolf."he said and then he howled a long howl that was sure would reach where she was.
Back to top Go down
jessica152
` pup

PostSubject: Re: She comes in the darkness of the night   She comes in the darkness of the night - Page 2 Icon_minitimeOctober 13th 2012, 8:59 pm

She nodded before sitting down "Ok" she listened to him howl and let out a slight sigh.
Back to top Go down
edme123
` beta

edme123

Scorceress

PostSubject: Re: She comes in the darkness of the night   She comes in the darkness of the night - Page 2 Icon_minitimeOctober 13th 2012, 9:16 pm

Snake stopped howling to listen for padders of feet and he heard some,he lied down in a positoin for blackstar to help him."shes here."he said to bella.
blackstar saw her friend whith a broken leg she wraped it in moss and put two strong peices of bark in between the moss and told snake to stay of the leg
Back to top Go down
Wolfish
` pup

Wolfish

#2 B-Ball Player

Male Age : 23

PostSubject: Re: She comes in the darkness of the night   She comes in the darkness of the night - Page 2 Icon_minitimeOctober 13th 2012, 9:32 pm

Lok was close behind Blackstar and got her supplies when she needed it
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: She comes in the darkness of the night   She comes in the darkness of the night - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

She comes in the darkness of the night
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next