She comes in the darkness of the night - Page 3

How will you live yours?

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Chatbox  

She comes in the darkness of the night

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
edme123
` beta

edme123

Scorceress

Female Age : 22

She comes in the darkness of the night - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: She comes in the darkness of the night   She comes in the darkness of the night - Page 3 Icon_minitimeOctober 13th 2012, 9:40 pm

Blackstar led the way to the shoreline and helped get snake swimming before she gone to bella"make sure he does this every day to get him better ,lok go find a den for us all to sleep in,were going to stay for a while."she said.
Back to top Go down
Wolfish
` pup

Wolfish

#2 B-Ball Player

Male Age : 23

PostSubject: Re: She comes in the darkness of the night   She comes in the darkness of the night - Page 3 Icon_minitimeOctober 13th 2012, 9:40 pm

Lok nodded to his mate then darted off looking for a nearby den
Back to top Go down
jessica152
` pup

Female Age : 29

PostSubject: Re: She comes in the darkness of the night   She comes in the darkness of the night - Page 3 Icon_minitimeOctober 13th 2012, 10:00 pm

Bella looked up as other wolf came up and took care me snakes leg. "i told you it was serious." she sighed then stood up and followed then and looked at blackstar and nodded "I will"
Back to top Go down
edme123
` beta

edme123

Scorceress

PostSubject: Re: She comes in the darkness of the night   She comes in the darkness of the night - Page 3 Icon_minitimeOctober 14th 2012, 10:37 am

Blackstar looked for matirial for beds and snakes cast"how did snake get a broken leg?"she asked bella.
Back to top Go down
Wolfish
` pup

Wolfish

#2 B-Ball Player

PostSubject: Re: She comes in the darkness of the night   She comes in the darkness of the night - Page 3 Icon_minitimeOctober 14th 2012, 10:48 am

Lok ran back up to Blackstar and barked "There's a cave on the other side of the cliff"
Back to top Go down
edme123
` beta

edme123

Scorceress

PostSubject: Re: She comes in the darkness of the night   She comes in the darkness of the night - Page 3 Icon_minitimeOctober 14th 2012, 1:27 pm

"Good,now all we need are beds and bark we need leaaes and grass can yuo get some?"she said
Back to top Go down
jessica152
` pup

PostSubject: Re: She comes in the darkness of the night   She comes in the darkness of the night - Page 3 Icon_minitimeOctober 14th 2012, 3:18 pm

She looked at her "if was fighting a deadly snake." she looked over at blackstars mate then back to her "how long are you planning on staying here?"
Back to top Go down
edme123
` beta

edme123

Scorceress

PostSubject: Re: She comes in the darkness of the night   She comes in the darkness of the night - Page 3 Icon_minitimeOctober 14th 2012, 3:21 pm

"We are only staying for a month or longer depending how he heals...it was the venomstrictor agian was it?"blackstar said.
Back to top Go down
Wolfish
` pup

Wolfish

#2 B-Ball Player

PostSubject: Re: She comes in the darkness of the night   She comes in the darkness of the night - Page 3 Icon_minitimeOctober 14th 2012, 3:28 pm

Lok nodded then bolted to go get the things for their den
Back to top Go down
edme123
` beta

edme123

Scorceress

PostSubject: Re: She comes in the darkness of the night   She comes in the darkness of the night - Page 3 Icon_minitimeOctober 14th 2012, 4:11 pm

Blackstar pawed at the ground feeling bad for bella.
Back to top Go down
jessica152
` pup

PostSubject: Re: She comes in the darkness of the night   She comes in the darkness of the night - Page 3 Icon_minitimeOctober 14th 2012, 7:17 pm

She looked over to blackstar "is everything ok?" she sat down
Back to top Go down
edme123
` beta

edme123

Scorceress

PostSubject: Re: She comes in the darkness of the night   She comes in the darkness of the night - Page 3 Icon_minitimeOctober 14th 2012, 10:32 pm

"Well i feel bad for you,you had to watch him and then get draged away by my brother howler, i feel bad for my brother to,hes going to be ripped apart when snake finds out he touched you."blackstar said laughing.
Back to top Go down
jessica152
` pup

PostSubject: Re: She comes in the darkness of the night   She comes in the darkness of the night - Page 3 Icon_minitimeOctober 15th 2012, 1:50 am

Bella cocked her head for a moment "im guessing the wolf that stuck me in the tree was howler?" she looked around then back to blackstar "i can manage to take care of another wolf. Ive had to look after my self for a while now." she wasnt trying to sound rude but she knew thats how it came out.
Back to top Go down
edme123
` beta

edme123

Scorceress

PostSubject: Re: She comes in the darkness of the night   She comes in the darkness of the night - Page 3 Icon_minitimeOctober 15th 2012, 8:42 am

"His cast needs to be changed every week,are you sure you could do that whithout experience.
Back to top Go down
jessica152
` pup

PostSubject: Re: She comes in the darkness of the night   She comes in the darkness of the night - Page 3 Icon_minitimeOctober 15th 2012, 3:09 pm

She looked at her and nodded "If you could explain it to me im pretty sure i could try."
Back to top Go down
edme123
` beta

edme123

Scorceress

PostSubject: Re: She comes in the darkness of the night   She comes in the darkness of the night - Page 3 Icon_minitimeOctober 16th 2012, 6:28 pm

"You wrap the cast around three times and then put the bark in then you wet the other end if you want and wrap it the rest."blackstar said.
Back to top Go down
jessica152
` pup

PostSubject: Re: She comes in the darkness of the night   She comes in the darkness of the night - Page 3 Icon_minitimeOctober 22nd 2012, 4:51 pm

She nodded then stood up "if i have any problems ill come and find you." she looked around then back to blackstar "should we go and head towards the den?"
Back to top Go down
edme123
` beta

edme123

Scorceress

PostSubject: Re: She comes in the darkness of the night   She comes in the darkness of the night - Page 3 Icon_minitimeOctober 23rd 2012, 7:29 pm

"Sure!lets go!"blackstar said somehow happily she bounced then she stopped and saddly walked towards the den when she got there she collasped on the ground panting.
Back to top Go down
jessica152
` pup

PostSubject: Re: She comes in the darkness of the night   She comes in the darkness of the night - Page 3 Icon_minitimeOctober 23rd 2012, 10:11 pm

She quickly followed her to the den then stoped and looked at blackstar "are you ok?"
Back to top Go down
edme123
` beta

edme123

Scorceress

PostSubject: Re: She comes in the darkness of the night   She comes in the darkness of the night - Page 3 Icon_minitimeOctober 23rd 2012, 10:17 pm

"I-I dont know this is like mood swings,but that only happens if your lonley or...or..."blackstar did not want to say it.she did not beleave it could happen.but it could she knew it would eventualy happen.
Back to top Go down
jessica152
` pup

PostSubject: Re: She comes in the darkness of the night   She comes in the darkness of the night - Page 3 Icon_minitimeOctober 28th 2012, 11:55 am

( I'm so sorry I have not been on.)

She looked at blackstar for a moment "do you think you might be pregnant?" She stood up then walked over to a pine tree and layed under it. She curled into a slight ball and slowly fell asleep.

~~sorry that sucked~~
Back to top Go down
edme123
` beta

edme123

Scorceress

PostSubject: Re: She comes in the darkness of the night   She comes in the darkness of the night - Page 3 Icon_minitimeOctober 28th 2012, 10:30 pm

(its alright,ive wondered if you remembered though)
blackstar nodded,and moved into the den and fell asleep,next step would be projectile vomiting,then dizzyness.
(im telling myself ewwww but it happens to first time moms,i only know from tv.)
Back to top Go down
jessica152
` pup

PostSubject: Re: She comes in the darkness of the night   She comes in the darkness of the night - Page 3 Icon_minitimeOctober 29th 2012, 6:44 pm

( I didn't forget I promise I have just been busy lately. and what shows do you watch)

Asleep
Back to top Go down
edme123
` beta

edme123

Scorceress

PostSubject: Re: She comes in the darkness of the night   She comes in the darkness of the night - Page 3 Icon_minitimeOctober 29th 2012, 6:55 pm

(i only know from'the fairly odd parents'when timmy wished cosmo and wanda could have a child)

blackstar woke up and vomited on loks bed on accident.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: She comes in the darkness of the night   She comes in the darkness of the night - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

She comes in the darkness of the night
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3