Jade's Midnight Walk Through The Lunar Plain.

How will you live yours?

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Chatbox  

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
JadeWolf
` pup

JadeWolf

Jade

Female Age : 28

Jade's Midnight Walk Through The Lunar Plain. Empty
PostSubject: Jade's Midnight Walk Through The Lunar Plain.   Jade's Midnight Walk Through The Lunar Plain. Icon_minitimeDecember 6th 2012, 9:02 pm

-Jade stepped one paw forward into the Lunar Plain and pause for moment, before moving foward with light paws steps feeling the soft grass against her huge white paws-. " Could my mate really be here?"- She asked herself, hearing stories of other wolves who find their mate here, falling in love. Jade want nothing more to find her true mate.- " Mybe, ill be luckly tonight." -She giggled, looking up at the most beautiful full moon she's even seen.-

Last edited by JadeWolf on December 6th 2012, 9:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
xXScourgexX
` pup

xXScourgexX

Male Age : 28

PostSubject: Re: Jade's Midnight Walk Through The Lunar Plain.   Jade's Midnight Walk Through The Lunar Plain. Icon_minitimeDecember 6th 2012, 9:09 pm

Scourge jumped infront of Jade blocking her path and grinned, looking at Jade with his dark green eyes. " Tsk tsk tsk.. such beautiful shewolf like yourself shouldn't be out here alone.. it's scary world these days, Dear. It's been long time Jade, Iv'e missed you." He winked, licking her muzzle.
Back to top Go down
JadeWolf
` pup

JadeWolf

Jade

PostSubject: Re: Jade's Midnight Walk Through The Lunar Plain.   Jade's Midnight Walk Through The Lunar Plain. Icon_minitimeDecember 6th 2012, 9:23 pm

Jade sky blue eyes widen as her jaw drop open, looking at her oldest freind. " Scourge!! How did you find me? I thought you were killed... durning that night when those hunters attack our pack." She said weakly, licking his face and pressed into him wagging her tail happily. " I have missed you soo much."
Back to top Go down
xXScourgexX
` pup

xXScourgexX

PostSubject: Re: Jade's Midnight Walk Through The Lunar Plain.   Jade's Midnight Walk Through The Lunar Plain. Icon_minitimeDecember 6th 2012, 9:36 pm

Scourge licked Jade's neck, rubbing up against his side." Come one babe, you should know me I can escape from anything... nothing can stop the mighty Scourge.. I also always get what I want too." He whispered into jade ear, smiling. " No, i miss you more."
Back to top Go down
JadeWolf
` pup

JadeWolf

Jade

PostSubject: Re: Jade's Midnight Walk Through The Lunar Plain.   Jade's Midnight Walk Through The Lunar Plain. Icon_minitimeDecember 6th 2012, 9:43 pm

Jade ears heated feeling Scourge whispered into her ear, blushing deeply before speaking again. " Ohh, Scourge still lady's man as always? she giggled nipping at his shoulder playfully, snuggling closer. " Nu-uh I missed you more." she giggled cutely.
Back to top Go down
xXScourgexX
` pup

xXScourgexX

PostSubject: Re: Jade's Midnight Walk Through The Lunar Plain.   Jade's Midnight Walk Through The Lunar Plain. Icon_minitimeDecember 6th 2012, 9:49 pm

Scourge smirked seeing Jade's adorable blush. " What this? Are you blushing Jade?" He teased and pounced on her, pinning her down softly, growling in playfully tone. " No, I missed you the most, sweetheart." He smiled looking into those gorgeous big blue eyes.
Back to top Go down
JadeWolf
` pup

JadeWolf

Jade

PostSubject: Re: Jade's Midnight Walk Through The Lunar Plain.   Jade's Midnight Walk Through The Lunar Plain. Icon_minitimeDecember 6th 2012, 9:58 pm

" I'm not blushing!! Scourge." she squeaks geting pounced on, wiggling underneth him. " D'awww Scourge do you really mean that." She asked, blushing brightly looking up into his forest green eyes.
Back to top Go down
xXScourgexX
` pup

xXScourgexX

PostSubject: Re: Jade's Midnight Walk Through The Lunar Plain.   Jade's Midnight Walk Through The Lunar Plain. Icon_minitimeDecember 6th 2012, 10:21 pm

Scourge would nom on Jade's ear roughly still having Jade pinned down, having huge grin across his face. " Of course I do babe would I ever lie to you.?" He asked licking her ear softly. " But.. Jade what are you doing here in the Lunar Plains? Did you find mate already?" He growled softly.
Back to top Go down
JadeWolf
` pup

JadeWolf

Jade

PostSubject: Re: Jade's Midnight Walk Through The Lunar Plain.   Jade's Midnight Walk Through The Lunar Plain. Icon_minitimeDecember 6th 2012, 10:37 pm

Jade struggled to wiggle free from underneth Scourge, blushing deeply at his question. " No, that's why i come here tonight in hope to find.. my mate." she smiled warmly, licking his nose. " Scourge? Think you could off me please?" She asked sweetly.
Back to top Go down
xXScourgexX
` pup

xXScourgexX

PostSubject: Re: Jade's Midnight Walk Through The Lunar Plain.   Jade's Midnight Walk Through The Lunar Plain. Icon_minitimeDecember 6th 2012, 10:43 pm

Scourge grinned. " Ohh, really now? You could easily find mate, Jade you truely are beautiful." He smiled, moving off Jade and snuggled with her laying his head on her shoulder.
Back to top Go down
JadeWolf
` pup

JadeWolf

Jade

PostSubject: Re: Jade's Midnight Walk Through The Lunar Plain.   Jade's Midnight Walk Through The Lunar Plain. Icon_minitimeDecember 6th 2012, 10:47 pm

" Thank you, Scourge you're so sweet." She smiled sweetly, curling up with him. " Scourge why are you here" she asked yawning sleeply.
Back to top Go down
xXScourgexX
` pup

xXScourgexX

PostSubject: Re: Jade's Midnight Walk Through The Lunar Plain.   Jade's Midnight Walk Through The Lunar Plain. Icon_minitimeDecember 6th 2012, 10:51 pm

Scourge would lick Jade's cheek sweetly snuggling ever closer and pressed into her body. " I'll tell you later hun, but you're tired sleep Jade. I'll anwser all you're questions later I promsie." He smiled, looking up at the full moon.
Back to top Go down
JadeWolf
` pup

JadeWolf

Jade

PostSubject: Re: Jade's Midnight Walk Through The Lunar Plain.   Jade's Midnight Walk Through The Lunar Plain. Icon_minitimeDecember 6th 2012, 10:56 pm

" Fine, Scourge i'll let you go this time... but you better answer all my questions in the morning. She teased , falling asleep with Scourge within few minutes .
Back to top Go down
xXScourgexX
` pup

xXScourgexX

PostSubject: Re: Jade's Midnight Walk Through The Lunar Plain.   Jade's Midnight Walk Through The Lunar Plain. Icon_minitimeDecember 6th 2012, 11:02 pm

Scourge chuckled softly and nodded, watching over Jade as she slept. " I love you." He whispered soon falling asleep himself sleeping underneth the full moon with jade.-

{{ Cx wove chu hunny <33}}
Back to top Go down
JadeWolf
` pup

JadeWolf

Jade

PostSubject: Re: Jade's Midnight Walk Through The Lunar Plain.   Jade's Midnight Walk Through The Lunar Plain. Icon_minitimeDecember 6th 2012, 11:05 pm

-Jade snore lightly in her sleep, snuggling even closer to Scourge as they sleep under the stars together.-

(( Hehe :3 wove chu too teddy bear xox))
Back to top Go down
xXScourgexX
` pup

xXScourgexX

PostSubject: Re: Jade's Midnight Walk Through The Lunar Plain.   Jade's Midnight Walk Through The Lunar Plain. Icon_minitimeDecember 10th 2012, 8:14 pm

Scourge would wake up yawning, looking down at the most beauitful thing that he has ever seen Jade. " Hmm, she's still asleep good." He grinned reaching down, licking her gorgeous white fur clean.
Back to top Go down
JadeWolf
` pup

JadeWolf

Jade

PostSubject: Re: Jade's Midnight Walk Through The Lunar Plain.   Jade's Midnight Walk Through The Lunar Plain. Icon_minitimeDecember 10th 2012, 8:21 pm

Jade wake up yawning, looking up Scourge seeing him clean her!?!??!. Her ears heated up brightly, breathing hard. " Scourge... stop cleaning me please? I know how to clean myself." She blushed.
Back to top Go down
xXScourgexX
` pup

xXScourgexX

PostSubject: Re: Jade's Midnight Walk Through The Lunar Plain.   Jade's Midnight Walk Through The Lunar Plain. Icon_minitimeDecember 11th 2012, 11:49 am

Scourge grinned and rolled over Jade pinning her down playfully, licking along her jaw line and neck. " Why, love?" He chuckled softly and pressed against her.
Back to top Go down
JadeWolf
` pup

JadeWolf

Jade

PostSubject: Re: Jade's Midnight Walk Through The Lunar Plain.   Jade's Midnight Walk Through The Lunar Plain. Icon_minitimeDecember 11th 2012, 3:45 pm

Jade blushed deeply. " Scourge!! please don't.." She whimpered, wiggling underneth him, looking deep into his forest green eyes.
Back to top Go down
xXScourgexX
` pup

xXScourgexX

PostSubject: Re: Jade's Midnight Walk Through The Lunar Plain.   Jade's Midnight Walk Through The Lunar Plain. Icon_minitimeDecember 13th 2012, 11:46 am

Scourge grinned and bite Jade's shoulder hard, leaving bite mark behind. " Mmm, my sweet little jade." He teased licking along her neck and pressed up against her flank." You're mine now.." He growled softly and smile as he enjoy, seeing Jade blush so much.-
Back to top Go down
JadeWolf
` pup

JadeWolf

Jade

PostSubject: Re: Jade's Midnight Walk Through The Lunar Plain.   Jade's Midnight Walk Through The Lunar Plain. Icon_minitimeDecember 13th 2012, 12:08 pm

Jade whimpered feeling Scourge bitting her shoulder, loving Scourge being so close to her though. " Why would you want me Scourge?" She asked, licking his neck rubbing up against him as her ears heated.
Back to top Go down
xXScourgexX
` pup

xXScourgexX

PostSubject: Re: Jade's Midnight Walk Through The Lunar Plain.   Jade's Midnight Walk Through The Lunar Plain. Icon_minitimeDecember 14th 2012, 12:16 pm

Scourge looked down at Jade, rubbing their nose's together. " How could I not want such beautiful shewolf like you!!." He grinned, bitting her neck lightly. " Jade, I want to be my mate.. only." he growled softly.
Back to top Go down
JadeWolf
` pup

JadeWolf

Jade

PostSubject: Re: Jade's Midnight Walk Through The Lunar Plain.   Jade's Midnight Walk Through The Lunar Plain. Icon_minitimeDecember 20th 2012, 1:19 pm

Jade looked up at Scourge in totally shock and awe, feeling him bite her neck. It hurt alot.. but in very very good way.. " S-Scourge... I don't know what to say.." She said, letting moan escape her lips and blushed even more.
Back to top Go down
xXScourgexX
` pup

xXScourgexX

PostSubject: Re: Jade's Midnight Walk Through The Lunar Plain.   Jade's Midnight Walk Through The Lunar Plain. Icon_minitimeDecember 20th 2012, 1:23 pm

Scourge smirked hearing Jade's beautiful moan, licking her ear softly. " Just say yes, baby.. please. I love you Jade." He begged sweetly, licking her neck and then bite Jade's shoulder lightly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jade's Midnight Walk Through The Lunar Plain.   Jade's Midnight Walk Through The Lunar Plain. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1