Jay finds himself at the Lunar Plain

How will you live yours?

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Chatbox  

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Kihyah
` beta

Kihyah

Male Registered : 2010-06-01

Jay finds himself at the Lunar Plain Empty
PostSubject: Jay finds himself at the Lunar Plain   Jay finds himself at the Lunar Plain Icon_minitimeOctober 26th 2011, 2:56 pm

Jay had left down the river awhile ago, sadly the fae hadn't followed him. He hadn't known why but he figured that perhaps it was for the best, she would be better off without a dead weight dragging her down. He had been lucky enough to find his way out of that dark place after so long in there and with little food but the small fish in the river and the occasional mouse he had grown rather thin. Upon finding the field he just collapsed into the thick dead grasses there, tired from his escape from the forest. He had marked his trail the entire way in case the fae did want to follow him however it would be old by now but he still wanted to believe she could make it. Falling to the tall grass it felt nice and he curled in on himself as he snuggled up in the sun of the day that was starting to fade sooner as the months drew on getting colder and colder. Finally able to relax his nose picked up a few wolves in the area and his heart started to pound scared of what they might do as he may have just stumbled upon a pack's territory he pokes his head up to see if he could spot any of them.
Back to top Go down
Kihyah
` beta

Kihyah

PostSubject: Re: Jay finds himself at the Lunar Plain   Jay finds himself at the Lunar Plain Icon_minitimeNovember 1st 2011, 3:18 pm

Jay not seeing anyone real close by he started to wander the plains hoping to possibly catch a few field mice to tame the hunger growing in his stomach. He caught about two before he realizes that wasn't going to do it, he needed to find a rabbit or a deer heck he'd even face a coyote if it meant he'd be able to eat. He hoped there was something to eat around here otherwise he might have to just go track down those wolf scents to see if he might be able to find food with them.
Back to top Go down
Swift_Star
` dispersal

Swift_Star

Swift Star

Female Location : Belonging to the mountains, Living in the forest... Or trying :D

PostSubject: Re: Jay finds himself at the Lunar Plain   Jay finds himself at the Lunar Plain Icon_minitimeNovember 2nd 2011, 9:33 pm

Willow thought she spotted Jay in the distance and chased as fast as she could, her long legs carrying her fast, " JAY! " she screams, hoping he can hear her, " JAY! JAY! JAY!!! " she tackles him to the ground, " I thought I lost you! "
Back to top Go down
Kihyah
` beta

Kihyah

PostSubject: Re: Jay finds himself at the Lunar Plain   Jay finds himself at the Lunar Plain Icon_minitimeNovember 4th 2011, 7:57 pm

Jay couldn't believe his ears, was it really her and when he turned he found it was. So excited to see his friend his butt starts to move as though he had a tail, obviously happy to see her again he hops forward to greet her. " WILLOW!! I thought I had lost you...but I'm so glad I didn't! I left a trail for you to follow just in case you decided to come with. Where did you go?" he asks tilting his head, he had been hurt that she hadn't followed him right to begin with but was just so excited to see her he didn't care about that anymore cause now at least he had his friend back. She could help him get a deer no problem, they were pretty good at hunting the both of them and together taking a deer down was a little less life threatening that was for sure.
Back to top Go down
Swift_Star
` dispersal

Swift_Star

Swift Star

Female Location : Belonging to the mountains, Living in the forest... Or trying :D

PostSubject: Re: Jay finds himself at the Lunar Plain   Jay finds himself at the Lunar Plain Icon_minitimeNovember 4th 2011, 8:38 pm

Willow licks her friend's ears, " You couldn't lose me even if you wanted too. " she chuckles, " I went around looking for you after I got lost. It rained a lot but my mountain nose is trained to smell through that kind of weather. " Willow wags her tail, " What did you do after I got lost? " she lays down playing with Jay's paws.
Back to top Go down
Kihyah
` beta

Kihyah

PostSubject: Re: Jay finds himself at the Lunar Plain   Jay finds himself at the Lunar Plain Icon_minitimeNovember 4th 2011, 10:18 pm

Jay sits on his rump to talk to his long lost friend, " Just trying to find my way out of that dark woods, I've been starving since I left you...you think we could go hunting now?" he asks rather excited as his stomach growled to indicate that the thought was tantalizing in and of itself. " Please?" he added not wanting to seem too impatient but he was hungry after all.
Back to top Go down
Swift_Star
` dispersal

Swift_Star

Swift Star

PostSubject: Re: Jay finds himself at the Lunar Plain   Jay finds himself at the Lunar Plain Icon_minitimeNovember 4th 2011, 10:49 pm

Willow smiles, " Of course we can go hunting! I'm starving! " she sits up and shakes dry grass out of her pelt, it was caked with dry mud but her crystal blue eyes shone with excitment, " You ready, Jay? "
Back to top Go down
Kihyah
` beta

Kihyah

PostSubject: Re: Jay finds himself at the Lunar Plain   Jay finds himself at the Lunar Plain Icon_minitimeNovember 5th 2011, 9:44 pm

Jay stands and nods his head while panting lightly so as to smile, he moved with her through the tall dry grasses of the plains. His nose hiked up in the air as he sniffed for any sign of a herd of deer, the winds that were sweeping over the grasses and making them sway also carried upon it the light scent of food along with it. He hops off in that direction, following the trail that his nose was making for them. It wasn't long before he had to get low though, with him hopping about he would be too noisy and would scare the family of deer off so he crouched and waited. Watching as the few bucks to the herd scanned over where they were and flicked their ears in their direction, they did this for a few minutes before going back to grazing. He motioned for his friend to flank them from the right, his eyes on one particularly large buck he knew with her help they could bring the massive beast down and kill it with ease. Now all he had to do was wait for her to get into position.
Back to top Go down
Swift_Star
` dispersal

Swift_Star

Swift Star

PostSubject: Re: Jay finds himself at the Lunar Plain   Jay finds himself at the Lunar Plain Icon_minitimeNovember 5th 2011, 10:38 pm

Willow settles on his right flank, her tail curled on her back, her eyes were squinted. She follows Jay's gaze and rests it on the bull, " Are... Are you sure? " she shivers and presses close to his flank
Back to top Go down
Kihyah
` beta

Kihyah

PostSubject: Re: Jay finds himself at the Lunar Plain   Jay finds himself at the Lunar Plain Icon_minitimeNovember 12th 2011, 12:44 pm

Jay was never more certain of anything else in his life, his tongue licked out at his chops as the thought of the deer's meats taste tantalized his taste buds. He couldn't wait much longer on the fae to move and claim his prize. " Either you're ready or you aren't...I can take him without you if I must." he said as his muscles contracted from the tension building in them as he readied himself to spring forth upon his prey.
Back to top Go down
Swift_Star
` dispersal

Swift_Star

Swift Star

PostSubject: Re: Jay finds himself at the Lunar Plain   Jay finds himself at the Lunar Plain Icon_minitimeNovember 21st 2011, 6:16 pm

Willow started to creep forward, " Let's go then. " although her legs were shaking as she ran to attack the bull, she felt as thoguh she were flying. For so long she had hunted alone now she was hunting with Jay at her side again. Jumping onto the bull's back, she dug her claws into its back and started ripping out chunks of fluffy fur and biting its neck, making it bleed heavily, " Kill it off Jay! "
Back to top Go down
Kihyah
` beta

Kihyah

PostSubject: Re: Jay finds himself at the Lunar Plain   Jay finds himself at the Lunar Plain Icon_minitimeNovember 22nd 2011, 12:02 pm

Jay springs into a sprint the moment she moved from his side, the buck raised its massive head having heard the commotion and needing to check on what was happening. He watched as she leaped for his throat, caught off guard the buck had little time to react as she was tearing away Jay zig zagged out of the way of a rearing kick from the large male to zip back. She called out to kill it and he threw his body forward to spring upwards and grab the jaw and throat of the large beast; twisting and thrashing his body in an effort to bring the massive beast down.
Back to top Go down
Swift_Star
` dispersal

Swift_Star

Swift Star

PostSubject: Re: Jay finds himself at the Lunar Plain   Jay finds himself at the Lunar Plain Icon_minitimeNovember 22nd 2011, 12:20 pm

Willow started tearing away the skin around the throat, the tantalizing scent of the blood lingered aound the buck. Soon enough, she had the wind pipe in her view, breaking it, the buck fell to the ground with a muffled thud, " Great hunt, Jay. I missed hunting with you. " she wags her tail, " You get first bite. "
Back to top Go down
Kihyah
` beta

Kihyah

PostSubject: Re: Jay finds himself at the Lunar Plain   Jay finds himself at the Lunar Plain Icon_minitimeNovember 24th 2011, 9:06 pm

Jay couldn't argue with that and he dug right in, stripping off a hunk of meat to trot off a few feet from the carcass and lay down to start feasting upon what he had taken. He glanced up to make sure their food wasn't being stalked between bites as he literally wolfed down his meal. It had been too long since he had a decent one that when he was finished he helped himself to seconds.
Back to top Go down
Swift_Star
` dispersal

Swift_Star

Swift Star

PostSubject: Re: Jay finds himself at the Lunar Plain   Jay finds himself at the Lunar Plain Icon_minitimeNovember 24th 2011, 9:17 pm

Willow ripped off a small piece, curling her tail over her back, once she had finished she sat down and started to groom the blood from her pelt, " I guess we should find a den of a hollowed log to sleep in tonight. I'll start looking. " she sprints off calling over her shoulder, " I'll howl to you when I find a good sleeping place! "
Back to top Go down
Kihyah
` beta

Kihyah

PostSubject: Re: Jay finds himself at the Lunar Plain   Jay finds himself at the Lunar Plain Icon_minitimeNovember 25th 2011, 2:53 pm

Jay watched as she ran off only for a moment before he plopped his rump down to bring up a hind leg to scratch at his left ear. He lets out a belch from eating too fast and his butt begins to wag, he was quite happy to be there in the plains with a full belly just waiting now on a nice place to rest his head for a few nights at least until they could both figure out where they were since they didn't seem to be going anywhere that looked familiar so far. Plus the farther her got from the mountains the warmer it was getting and the longer the days were becoming, it was refreshing compared to the cold he had once endured. His audits twitch listening for the fae to call him to announce the location of a possible den.
Back to top Go down
Swift_Star
` dispersal

Swift_Star

Swift Star

PostSubject: Re: Jay finds himself at the Lunar Plain   Jay finds himself at the Lunar Plain Icon_minitimeNovember 26th 2011, 9:37 pm

Willow looks around in a grove of willow trees only to find an old den that looked like a pair of badgers had lived there. Sniffing around, she found no trace of new badger scent, tilting her head back, she let out a howl to tell her companion she had found a place. Waiting for Jay's answer, she crawled into the badger set and began digging to make the den bigger.
Back to top Go down
Kihyah
` beta

Kihyah

PostSubject: Re: Jay finds himself at the Lunar Plain   Jay finds himself at the Lunar Plain Icon_minitimeNovember 28th 2011, 5:07 pm

Jay tilts his head back and howls in return to Willow's song which told him she had found a decent den. After his howl fell to silence he rose up on his three legs to hop along to where he had heard her, it didn't take him too long having picked up his pace along the way into an easy trot. Walking was so much harder to him then anything else with not having use of his one front leg, finding her only by noticing the spray of dirt that was flowing out of the ground he waits near the entrance for her to finish what she was doing not wanting to get a face full of dirt before entering.
Back to top Go down
Swift_Star
` dispersal

Swift_Star

Swift Star

PostSubject: Re: Jay finds himself at the Lunar Plain   Jay finds himself at the Lunar Plain Icon_minitimeDecember 2nd 2011, 11:34 am

Willow sniffed the air and twirled around the huge den, sticking her muddy head out, she saw Jay. " Sorry if you got a face full of dirt, " she climbs out, " so, what do you think of the den? " she looks around happily, her ears twitching grit and old, dried up grass. The badger set may have a small opening, but she had made the underground den big enough for two wolves.
Back to top Go down
Kihyah
` beta

Kihyah

PostSubject: Re: Jay finds himself at the Lunar Plain   Jay finds himself at the Lunar Plain Icon_minitimeDecember 8th 2011, 3:48 pm

Jay smiled and wagged his butt, " Nope my face is clean. I was careful." he tells her before he popped his head into the hole that was the entrance of the den before popping it back out. " It's nice and big in there...but I can't fit through that small hole." he tells her, knowing that even if he squirmed he'd get stuck. He was skinny but not as small as a badger that was for sure. " I thought badgers were supposed to be fat." he smiles with a laugh.
Back to top Go down
Swift_Star
` dispersal

Swift_Star

Swift Star

PostSubject: Re: Jay finds himself at the Lunar Plain   Jay finds himself at the Lunar Plain Icon_minitimeDecember 8th 2011, 11:39 pm

Willow nods, " Okay, that's good. " she watches Jay stick his head in and wags her tail in amusement, " I'll make the entrance bigger then. " she starts to dig again, " Now can you fit? That's what I thought too about badgers. " she laughs quietly.
Back to top Go down
Kihyah
` beta

Kihyah

PostSubject: Re: Jay finds himself at the Lunar Plain   Jay finds himself at the Lunar Plain Icon_minitimeDecember 9th 2011, 4:32 pm

Jay dives on in getting caught half way in and he squirms his body to and fro before he finally plops into the den belly up to look out the den opening at her with a smile and his tongue half out his mouth. " Yup. This works." he giggles and rolls over so she could join him inside the big den as he was ready for a nice nap. He turns and instantly begins to snore loudly as sleep had already pulled him under its droopy haze.
Back to top Go down
Swift_Star
` dispersal

Swift_Star

Swift Star

PostSubject: Re: Jay finds himself at the Lunar Plain   Jay finds himself at the Lunar Plain Icon_minitimeDecember 9th 2011, 5:52 pm

Willow laughs and crawls in after him, laying at his side. " At least you can fit, " she says, curling up with her back pressed against him before Jay's snores lulled her to sleep
Back to top Go down
Kihyah
` beta

Kihyah

PostSubject: Re: Jay finds himself at the Lunar Plain   Jay finds himself at the Lunar Plain Icon_minitimeJanuary 2nd 2012, 10:18 pm

Jay wakes to a noise outside the den and he pops his big head out the hole to look around, casting his gaze about only to find a turkey staring back at him. It gobbled and started pecking at his face, " Ow ow ow stop that!" he growls wiggling his way out of the hole, the turkey makes an obnoxious noise and starts running for the forest with a whole flock. He wasn't going to let them go that easily and he darts after them, but to no avail as they took flight to land in the tree tops. He barks at them to get down there and how he'd show them but again they weren't going anywhere and he huffs, breakfast being spoiled he starts looking around for something to eat.
Back to top Go down
Swift_Star
` dispersal

Swift_Star

Swift Star

PostSubject: Re: Jay finds himself at the Lunar Plain   Jay finds himself at the Lunar Plain Icon_minitimeJanuary 4th 2012, 7:43 am

Willow woke up at the sound of Jay's barking and got up to join the chase. She was amazed to see a giant bird that her eyes had never been laid on before. She takes a flying leap and climbs up the tree throwing a turkey to the ground hoping it were dead. Willow drags the giant bird back to the den and pushes it into the hole. Running, she catches up with Jay, " What kind of birds were those? "
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jay finds himself at the Lunar Plain   Jay finds himself at the Lunar Plain Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 10Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next