plain grass (Wolf rp)

How will you live yours?

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Chatbox  

plain grass (Wolf rp)

Go down 
+4
Kouga
HollowLeaf
Nature
Shadow200
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Shadow200
` dispersal

Shadow200

Alpha

Female Age : 24

plain grass (Wolf rp) Empty
PostSubject: plain grass (Wolf rp)    plain grass (Wolf rp) Icon_minitimeSeptember 9th 2010, 9:37 pm

Wind smiles and lays dow in the grass but then felt lonely she neer got her smile back and a tear fell down from her face she stopped that and then howled but nothing so she layed down an rubed n the groun makeing a scent eery were then took a rest to mesure someone finds her she fell asleep faster she was alseep she dreamed about the territory
Back to top Go down
Nature
` dispersal

Nature

Female Location : Forests

PostSubject: Re: plain grass (Wolf rp)    plain grass (Wolf rp) Icon_minitimeSeptember 10th 2010, 7:21 pm

~Angel~
I enter in silently and unhappy my life was upsetting I seemed to upset everyone I eneterd sleeping feilds all was quite and so was I I tried keeping silent till I stepped on a twig "Opps!" I whispered hoping then didn`t hear
Back to top Go down
Nature
` dispersal

Nature

PostSubject: Re: plain grass (Wolf rp)    plain grass (Wolf rp) Icon_minitimeSeptember 10th 2010, 7:21 pm

~Angel~
I enter in silently and unhappy my life was upsetting I seemed to upset everyone I eneterd sleeping feilds all was quite and so was I I tried keeping silent till I stepped on a twig "Opps!" I whispered hoping then didn`t hear
Back to top Go down
Shadow200
` dispersal

Shadow200

Alpha

PostSubject: Re: plain grass (Wolf rp)    plain grass (Wolf rp) Icon_minitimeSeptember 10th 2010, 7:31 pm

Wind wakes up to a twig she howls "Hello" and she sniffs the air when she got up she sighed
Back to top Go down
Nature
` dispersal

Nature

PostSubject: Re: plain grass (Wolf rp)    plain grass (Wolf rp) Icon_minitimeSeptember 10th 2010, 7:47 pm

~Angel~
"Hello?" I say silently
Back to top Go down
HollowLeaf
` pup

HollowLeaf

PostSubject: RE: ROLEPLAY    plain grass (Wolf rp) Icon_minitimeSeptember 10th 2010, 7:49 pm

Waking up, KelciKo yawned. She trotted out of her den and saw wolves. Coming Forward, she said: "Hello."
Back to top Go down
Shadow200
` dispersal

Shadow200

Alpha

PostSubject: Re: plain grass (Wolf rp)    plain grass (Wolf rp) Icon_minitimeSeptember 10th 2010, 7:55 pm

Wind greats both of them bowing once she was done she wanted to know their names "May i kindly ask for your names?" she asked sweetly
Back to top Go down
HollowLeaf
` pup

HollowLeaf

PostSubject: Re: plain grass (Wolf rp)    plain grass (Wolf rp) Icon_minitimeSeptember 10th 2010, 8:16 pm

Smiling shyly, the wolf said, "I'm KelciKo."
Back to top Go down
Shadow200
` dispersal

Shadow200

Alpha

PostSubject: Re: plain grass (Wolf rp)    plain grass (Wolf rp) Icon_minitimeSeptember 10th 2010, 8:25 pm

Wind smiled "Nice name Im Wind"She smiled and wags her tail "Hows you?" she askes kindly
Back to top Go down
Kouga
` omega

Kouga

Male Age : 32

PostSubject: Re: plain grass (Wolf rp)    plain grass (Wolf rp) Icon_minitimeSeptember 10th 2010, 9:03 pm

Kiba walks along in the feilds, the sun making his snow white fur seem to glisten. He was 10 and gettin gup their in years, he was hoping to find another wolf or another pack. Just as he was thinking this he picked up a scent of a female wolf and followed it. As he walked his eyes gazed upon a beautiful female wolf.
Back to top Go down
Shadow200
` dispersal

Shadow200

Alpha

PostSubject: Re: plain grass (Wolf rp)    plain grass (Wolf rp) Icon_minitimeSeptember 10th 2010, 9:10 pm

Wind looks at the male and coes closer "May i ask kindly for your name?" she askes in a nice tone her fur sines in the sun she smiles likeing the male
Back to top Go down
Kouga
` omega

Kouga

PostSubject: Re: plain grass (Wolf rp)    plain grass (Wolf rp) Icon_minitimeSeptember 10th 2010, 9:12 pm

Kiba smiles, "My name is Kiba" He likes the female a lot. She seems very tame and pretty.
Back to top Go down
Shadow200
` dispersal

Shadow200

Alpha

PostSubject: Re: plain grass (Wolf rp)    plain grass (Wolf rp) Icon_minitimeSeptember 10th 2010, 9:15 pm

Wind smiles " nice name and my name is Wind" she says in a loveing tone she touches kiba's paw with hers and smiles
Back to top Go down
HollowLeaf
` pup

HollowLeaf

PostSubject: Re: plain grass (Wolf rp)    plain grass (Wolf rp) Icon_minitimeSeptember 10th 2010, 9:19 pm

She smiled. "Fine."

When she turned around, she saw the most handsome male wolf in the whole world. I love you
Back to top Go down
Kouga
` omega

Kouga

PostSubject: Re: plain grass (Wolf rp)    plain grass (Wolf rp) Icon_minitimeSeptember 10th 2010, 9:22 pm

Kiba smiles as they touch paws, she felt to warm and loving that he could not help but smile.
Back to top Go down
HollowLeaf
` pup

HollowLeaf

PostSubject: Re: plain grass (Wolf rp)    plain grass (Wolf rp) Icon_minitimeSeptember 10th 2010, 9:25 pm

Turning away, KelciKo enters the river and crosses it. She lays on the island in the middle of it, her paws feeling like mush. Her heart felt like it was sinking. Angered, she turns away.
Back to top Go down
Shadow200
` dispersal

Shadow200

Alpha

PostSubject: Re: plain grass (Wolf rp)    plain grass (Wolf rp) Icon_minitimeSeptember 10th 2010, 9:31 pm

Wind smiled and licked the kiba's cheek for a greeting she smiled "You are wonderful" she says happy to show her likeness she nuzzles kiba
Back to top Go down
HollowLeaf
` pup

HollowLeaf

PostSubject: Re: plain grass (Wolf rp)    plain grass (Wolf rp) Icon_minitimeSeptember 10th 2010, 9:36 pm

KelciKo couldn't handle it anymore. She ran off far away where they were. Tears flew all over her body and face and she was angry. Evil or Very Mad

KelciKo climbed on the mountain. She crouched over the edge of it, tears falling down like a waterfall. KelciKo's eyes shut and she laid down and cried.
Back to top Go down
Kouga
` omega

Kouga

PostSubject: Re: plain grass (Wolf rp)    plain grass (Wolf rp) Icon_minitimeSeptember 10th 2010, 9:42 pm

Just as she was sitting there crying, a mysteriuos figure appeared behind her. It was a black male wolf. He seemed quite young and was able to jump the rocks very easily and quickly. He looks over and apporaches the crying female.
Back to top Go down
HollowLeaf
` pup

HollowLeaf

PostSubject: Re: plain grass (Wolf rp)    plain grass (Wolf rp) Icon_minitimeSeptember 10th 2010, 9:44 pm

Looking up, she rubs her eye with her paw. "Hi." She sniffles, fighting back a tear.
Back to top Go down
Nature
` dispersal

Nature

PostSubject: Re: plain grass (Wolf rp)    plain grass (Wolf rp) Icon_minitimeSeptember 10th 2010, 9:49 pm

Angel~
I watched them uneasily missing Sitka she tries fighting back a tear.

(Still on her serch.)
Back to top Go down
Kouga
` omega

Kouga

PostSubject: Re: plain grass (Wolf rp)    plain grass (Wolf rp) Icon_minitimeSeptember 10th 2010, 9:52 pm

"hello there, are you ok?" He comes closer and couches down next to her in order to cheer her up from whatever was making her sad
Back to top Go down
Shadow200
` dispersal

Shadow200

Alpha

PostSubject: Re: plain grass (Wolf rp)    plain grass (Wolf rp) Icon_minitimeSeptember 10th 2010, 9:53 pm

Wind was very kind to everyone so she lookedat kiba "I have a question to ask you" she gulps feeling butterflys n her stomach hewas nervous of asking kiba something
Back to top Go down
HollowLeaf
` pup

HollowLeaf

PostSubject: Re: plain grass (Wolf rp)    plain grass (Wolf rp) Icon_minitimeSeptember 10th 2010, 9:55 pm

She quickly nuzzles him. Then burries her face in his fur. She pulled her face out and put her paws over her head and sighed. "I was sad about something." She admited.
Back to top Go down
Nature
` dispersal

Nature

PostSubject: Re: plain grass (Wolf rp)    plain grass (Wolf rp) Icon_minitimeSeptember 10th 2010, 9:57 pm

~Angel~
I go on my way to serch for my Sitka.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: plain grass (Wolf rp)    plain grass (Wolf rp) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

plain grass (Wolf rp)
Page 1 of 9Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next