A wolf's journey - Page 2

How will you live yours?

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Chatbox  

A wolf's journey

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
MysteryGirl
` omega

MysteryGirl

Female Age : 28

A wolf's journey - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A wolf's journey   A wolf's journey - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSeptember 9th 2010, 11:05 pm

Mystery tilts her crown gently to the right as she watches them both skid to a halt and stare toward her. Her auds twitched when she picked up Kihs faint whine. She smiled quickly to him, her tassle swaying gently across the terra behind her to reassure him that she was fine as she yipped playfully to him, wanting them to continue as she liked watching.
Back to top Go down
Kihyah
` beta

Kihyah

Male Registered : 2010-06-01

PostSubject: Re: A wolf's journey   A wolf's journey - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSeptember 10th 2010, 1:04 am

Kihyah smiles seeing her okay then realizes that Sitka is right next to him and he quickly makes a split second decision to dive into the river again swimming quickly over to the other side. Running he may not be so good at but swimming he was like a fish in water, he was quick due to the massive muscles his brute frame held for fighting and hunting also made him a powerful swimmer. He after reaching the other side of the river he runs like hell right past his mate Mystery and yips playfully at her as he passes. " Hey baby!" he yells as he continues to run heavily, his panting now heavy in his chest as he ran.
Back to top Go down
Kouga
` omega

Kouga

Male Age : 32

PostSubject: Re: A wolf's journey   A wolf's journey - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSeptember 10th 2010, 12:24 pm

Sitka curser himself for letting Kihyah get away like that. He dives in the river after him and struggles to get across. After getting up on the other brank, he charges after Kihyah with lightning speed and playfuly yips at the alpha female as he passes by.
Back to top Go down
Kihyah
` beta

Kihyah

PostSubject: Re: A wolf's journey   A wolf's journey - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSeptember 10th 2010, 12:45 pm

Kihyah chuckles as he finds his way onto one of his more narrow paths through the forest, it would loop him around the den but if a wolf didn't know the path it was easy to get stuck in brambles, branches, small holes and other less dangerous things. His body moved gracefully through here, he had designed it specifically for himself as to it's purpose no one could guess and only he knew. There was really no way to follow him through the mess unless the wolf was looking to be stabbed by thorns and branches even if he started to figure out how to start gracefully getting through Kihyah would pop out the other end which was clear on the other side of the clearing backtracked from whence they had just come. He stops looking to see if Sitka had actually tried going into the deep underbrush if so he'd have so much time on his paws before he got out he thought he might just go spend some of it with his mate...if he was at the other end when he popped out then running away seemed like the best idea.
Back to top Go down
MysteryGirl
` omega

MysteryGirl

PostSubject: Re: A wolf's journey   A wolf's journey - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSeptember 10th 2010, 1:30 pm

Mystery had chuckled lightly when Kih had ran passed her and yelled his Hey Baby toward her before she heard Sitka's playful yipping. Yipping back to him lightly her tassle swished happily across the terra as she watched the brutes play.
Back to top Go down
Nature
` dispersal

Nature

Female Location : Forests

PostSubject: Re: A wolf's journey   A wolf's journey - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSeptember 10th 2010, 5:49 pm

~Angel~
I travled for days looking where my life went wrong. It started with my sister Ginger then Kih and Mystery then Paradise and her being seperated and mostly me loosing Sitka I didn`t like to talk about it neither would I want to think about it but I just couldn`t help it when the breeze passes I feel his fur pelt touch mine when I run I feel us hunting together when I sleep at night I toss and turn I was scared of lonley maybe I wasn`t ready to start my own pack and I needed to find one For the first time I found something I ended up at the YELLOWSTONE PARK I was following his tracks and this is where it lead me it was true he did betray me I sneak in then look I run out to show myself I gulped and a tear fell from my eye. "How....could....you betray me?" I asked lightly not raising my voice once.

(Sorry haven't been on busy Rolling Eyes )
Back to top Go down
Kihyah
` beta

Kihyah

PostSubject: Re: A wolf's journey   A wolf's journey - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSeptember 10th 2010, 7:28 pm

Kihyah's romping halts and he turns on the spot having smelled Angel before she had even entered the clearing he had disappeared somewhere amongst the trees. He kept low in the trees and underbrush knowing his way well through the woods as he was in them every single day, watching as his enemy strode into his lands without hesitation he quickly circled down to follow down wind of her. A silent stalker who crept with skill through all the forest foliage with out single sound being made. He watched as the wolf peered at his mate and his friend Sitka through the trees, his audits twitch on top of his head as he caught her words softly only a few of betrayal. When she springs forth from the trees he is like lightning instinct setting in as he flew through those woods and slammed his large brute weight down onto her frame, his jaws wrapping around her nape as a low growl issued from him. He pants hard sitting on top of her to pin her to the ground, he had hunted her perfectly and with his packs life on the line he made sure there were no mistakes.
Back to top Go down
Nature
` dispersal

Nature

PostSubject: Re: A wolf's journey   A wolf's journey - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSeptember 10th 2010, 7:44 pm

~Angel~
When I felt Kih upon me I use my backlegs and front legs to kick him off. "....Kih Please...." I sigh. "I`m not here to harm neither am I here to disrespect..." I looked at Kih and Closed my eyes lightly. I give him a 'I sorry.' look. And it was true. "I probably wasn`t ready for a pack and neither am I here for some drama." I told him looking at hs EVER-Y move he made.
Back to top Go down
Kihyah
` beta

Kihyah

PostSubject: Re: A wolf's journey   A wolf's journey - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSeptember 10th 2010, 7:50 pm

(Angel I ask that you edit your last post and take a look at my previous post. I am a large brute male who weights much more then you do...I have my entire body weight pinning you down...you are trapped in my teeth...please repost.)
Back to top Go down
Kouga
` omega

Kouga

PostSubject: Re: A wolf's journey   A wolf's journey - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSeptember 10th 2010, 7:53 pm

Sitka could sense that kihyah was leading him into a very dense part of the forest. At first he was nervous about following in after him, but then he decided to go for it. He put his nose to the ground sniffing and going forward to find his leader, hopefully he would not get too lost.
Back to top Go down
Nature
` dispersal

Nature

PostSubject: Re: A wolf's journey   A wolf's journey - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSeptember 10th 2010, 7:58 pm

(Oppise sorry kih)

~Angel~
"......Kihyah Please Get Off Me." I said staying still "I`m not here for drama neither am I here to disrespect, I was coming.....to....APOLIGZE!" I say lightly "Please lemme go." I didn`t growl once I just talked with respect.
Back to top Go down
MysteryGirl
` omega

MysteryGirl

PostSubject: Re: A wolf's journey   A wolf's journey - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSeptember 10th 2010, 8:16 pm

"Apologize to who..?" Mystery growls from behind Angel, her lips curling up and back over her blood stained enamels. Her tassle flicking quickly behind her as she backed Kih up, if Angel tried to do anything she had her. Angel couldnt out run her and if she so much as twitched in Kih's direction she would lunge and lock her enamels around her spine, snapping if it she saw need.
Back to top Go down
Kouga
` omega

Kouga

PostSubject: Re: A wolf's journey   A wolf's journey - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSeptember 10th 2010, 8:21 pm

After a while I manage to get out of the thick underbrush. But as I do a familiar scent hits my nose, Angel. Also mixed with it was the scent of Kihyah and Mystery. I quickly run in their direction so see Angel on the ground and Kihyah and Mystery standing over her.
Back to top Go down
Nature
` dispersal

Nature

PostSubject: Re: A wolf's journey   A wolf's journey - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSeptember 10th 2010, 8:22 pm

~Angel~
I sigh. "Both of you." I tell him I didn`t make a move as Kih kept me down.
Back to top Go down
Kihyah
` beta

Kihyah

PostSubject: Re: A wolf's journey   A wolf's journey - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSeptember 10th 2010, 8:26 pm

Kihyahs jaws tightened lightly around her throat to let her know that his fangs were pressuring right on the aorta, it was a gentle reminder that he had her right where he wanted her. Her last words to him telling him she'd come back for him to take her revenge, swearing to kill him when she was strong enough and it had bothered him not because he knew when she came back he would be just that much stronger as well. " And what about the one whose heart you betrayed..." he grumbles through the fae's pelt his silver moon orbs shift to look at Sitka who he had noticed now watching them.
Back to top Go down
Kouga
` omega

Kouga

PostSubject: Re: A wolf's journey   A wolf's journey - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSeptember 10th 2010, 8:29 pm

Sitka just stands there watching the whole thing, not believeing that it was realy Angel. He had thought she had abandoned him so went out in search of another home that did not have so many painful reminders. Sitka could not even move at that moment because of the flood of emotions that came back to him.
Back to top Go down
Nature
` dispersal

Nature

PostSubject: Re: A wolf's journey   A wolf's journey - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSeptember 10th 2010, 8:33 pm

~Angel~
I still stayed still but groaned in pain. "I KNOW WHAT I SAID IN THE PAST BUT I PROMISE THIS IS NOT WHAT I WANT I CAME HERE TO APOLIGZE AND LOOK FOR SITKA!!" I yelled not yelling at him but the pain shifted throug me I whimpered and a tear came from my eyes.
Back to top Go down
Kouga
` omega

Kouga

PostSubject: Re: A wolf's journey   A wolf's journey - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSeptember 10th 2010, 8:37 pm

I then walk over, "Kihyah, could you just let her up? She is obviously in pain and seems very repentant at what she did" I hope my reasoning could help, but I am conflicted. Angel was my mate but I was apart of Kihyah's pack and I had to remain loyal to them.
Back to top Go down
Nature
` dispersal

Nature

PostSubject: Re: A wolf's journey   A wolf's journey - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSeptember 10th 2010, 8:45 pm

~Angel~
"Please!" I whine.
Back to top Go down
Kihyah
` beta

Kihyah

PostSubject: Re: A wolf's journey   A wolf's journey - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSeptember 10th 2010, 8:48 pm

Kihyah growls low in his throat, he reluctantly removes his maw from around her exposed neck but doesn't remove his body weight from her. There was no way he'd allow her to get up, as for relieving her of the pressure to her throat that he'd do...for now. He was still questioning whether he should let her keep talking or if he should just rip her throat from her. He turns to address Sitka, " Understand my friend...she has come here before asking for forgiveness...her and I fought which led to her claiming to take my life the next time she saw me...I warned her then if she stepped on these lands I would kill her...she is foolish for coming back!" he snarls and snaps his ivories in Angels face to scare her wanting to make her whine and beg for her life. " She stalks up on us then pounces through the woods...if I hadn't stopped her she may just have killed my mate. SHE KNOWS THE LAW!" he snarls and snaps his ivories at her again. However mean he seemed to Angel, he still was listening to his mate and Omega their input on the matter important but he would make Sitka understand that normally he would've just killed her on the spot but that this was a little more personal then that.
Back to top Go down
Kouga
` omega

Kouga

PostSubject: Re: A wolf's journey   A wolf's journey - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSeptember 10th 2010, 8:54 pm

"I know that you would rather kill her, but how about hearing her out? Maybe she has changed and wants forgivness, and if it would help I could keep and eye on and watch her. That way if anything happens it would be my fault" I try to help save Angel's life, because deep down I still love her.
Back to top Go down
Nature
` dispersal

Nature

PostSubject: Re: A wolf's journey   A wolf's journey - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSeptember 10th 2010, 8:57 pm

~Angel~
I whine and whimper. "Please don`t kill me! PLEASE!!" I yell I look at Sitka and cry. "I Promise to god that....I won`t try to kill any of you." I say still being loyal.
Back to top Go down
MysteryGirl
` omega

MysteryGirl

PostSubject: Re: A wolf's journey   A wolf's journey - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSeptember 10th 2010, 9:05 pm

Mystery shifts uneasily on her peds, her audits pinned tight against her skullcap as her derma ruffled violently along her spine as she listened. Her enamels still bared toward Angel and her tassle flicking in irritation she snarls lowly, she didnt want Angel near her, near her mate, near her pups. She looked up at Kih, knowing he was thinking the exact same thing as he kept Angel pinned. She glaced at Sitka, not wanting to hurt her new family member on the other hand. Growling under her breath she glaced up toward Kih again.
Back to top Go down
Kihyah
` beta

Kihyah

PostSubject: Re: A wolf's journey   A wolf's journey - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSeptember 10th 2010, 9:23 pm

Kihyah grumps throwing his crown around almost in a fit, each movement letting out a short grunt here and there as he was torn between everything. He couldn't believe he was forced to make this decision like this but there it was, either he'd let her live or she'd die right there underneath his jaws...which would it be? He didn't trust her, could never trust her around his family after everything she had threatened how could he know she wasn't making it up how could he know that she wasn't just trying to slip her way in to take her revenge not only against him but his family...there was but one thing to do. " You still have left me to hold doubt in my heart towards you Angel, perhaps you shouldn't have threatened me the last time...again your decisions have left you bare beneath my fangs Angel...I wonder if you will ever learn...if I allow you to live...I hope you realize it won't go without punishment first...you are NOT a member of my pack and will not be shown mercy for your previous actions. Will you be willing to accept your punishment and no matter what it may be...NO MATTER WHAT IT MAY BE, if you are accepted into this pack will you forget it and leave it to the wolf you were in the past? Or will you hate me for my decision, even if this leaves you horribly scarred?" he asks her, he had plenty of things in mind for her punishment one was taking his pound of flesh from her that his teeth so desired...there were others though not so brutal but he was still rolling over what all he would do to her.
Back to top Go down
Kouga
` omega

Kouga

PostSubject: Re: A wolf's journey   A wolf's journey - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSeptember 10th 2010, 9:29 pm

Sitka listen as Kihyah gave that chilling speech toward Angel. He was scared for her at that moment, at the though of what he might do. He walks over and puts his muzzle next to her head to let her know he was here and would support her no matter what happened.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A wolf's journey   A wolf's journey - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A wolf's journey
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next