A wolf's journey - Page 3

How will you live yours?

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Chatbox  

A wolf's journey

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Nature
` dispersal

Nature

Female Location : Forests

A wolf's journey - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A wolf's journey   A wolf's journey - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSeptember 10th 2010, 9:33 pm

~Angel~
I sigh and gulp welling up. "Accepted." Inside she was saying he`s gonna kill me but who knows I wasn`t out here reveange anyway and he needed to realize that. I close my eyes tightly.
Back to top Go down
Kouga
` omega

Kouga

Male Age : 32

PostSubject: Re: A wolf's journey   A wolf's journey - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSeptember 10th 2010, 9:39 pm

I also stand there next to her, waiting for whats about to happen. I let her bury her face in my pelt in order that she may be comforted.
Back to top Go down
Kihyah
` beta

Kihyah

Male Registered : 2010-06-01

PostSubject: Re: A wolf's journey   A wolf's journey - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSeptember 10th 2010, 10:35 pm

Kihyah grinds his ivories together as a snarl escaped him, he comes down looking like he was about to tear her throat from her before he stands. " If you think for one minute this excuse's you from your deeds you're wrong...you are to forever commit yourself to this pack Angel. You will forever remain an Omega in it and will ALWAYS eat last and finally...you are to remain sterile and never have pups...your bloodline is to die with you." he tells her before turning to Sitka, " As for you...you take full responsibility if she screws up...if she attacks us, you ARE going to kill her...if you don't...may the humans God have mercy on your soul...because I won't...and your punishment will be far worse then death my friend..." he growls softly and turns to his mate rubbing along her and moving up towards the den after leaving her warm pelt.
Back to top Go down
Kouga
` omega

Kouga

PostSubject: Re: A wolf's journey   A wolf's journey - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSeptember 10th 2010, 10:45 pm

Sitka turns toward Angel and quickly gets down next to her to comfort her from the exsperience. He was also saddened by how she was being punished, so he started to weap with her.
Back to top Go down
Nature
` dispersal

Nature

PostSubject: Re: A wolf's journey   A wolf's journey - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSeptember 10th 2010, 10:57 pm

~Angel~
"You know what?" I ask him getting up finally free. "You can never and I mean NEVER forbid me from having pups and I will." I told him and rolled my eyes "I'm outta here!" I yell. "All I came here to apoligze dang." I run fast and swiftly through the trees and out the territory and howled letting them no she will never be back and she forbids her punishment cause this was never what she planned.
Back to top Go down
MysteryGirl
` omega

MysteryGirl

Female Age : 28

PostSubject: Re: A wolf's journey   A wolf's journey - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSeptember 10th 2010, 10:58 pm

Mystery listened as her mate decided Angel's fate, and she moved to stand beside him when he stood off of the fae. She kept her auds pinned tight to her skull, but her pelt slowly lied flat as she took her place beside Kih. She watched Angel as Kih spoke, not all to sure if she liked this or not yet. Once she heard him say she would remain sterile she flicked an aud lightly, realizing how horrible a punishment that could be. Soon she felt him rubbing up against her before he headed toward the den and she followed quietly at his side, nuzzling gently into his shoulder as she listened to Sitkas weaping.
Back to top Go down
Kouga
` omega

Kouga

PostSubject: Re: A wolf's journey   A wolf's journey - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSeptember 10th 2010, 11:00 pm

Sitka watches as Angel runs off and he then goes after her. He couldn't believe what Kihyah had said, how could he forbid them from having pups of their own? He had gone to far, he though as he ran after his mate.
Back to top Go down
Kihyah
` beta

Kihyah

PostSubject: Re: A wolf's journey   A wolf's journey - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSeptember 10th 2010, 11:13 pm

Kihyah stood no more, he swiftly made his way through the woods knowing them better then Angel and Sitka both he was easily able to cut off their sudden retreat and he tackles Angel down his teeth around her neck again this time squeezing without any kind of hesitation on the Aorta and he looks to Sitka with an evil grin spreading across his ivories. One move and she would die right before the other brutes eyes. " You thought it would be that easy to escape me!" he growls and pinches down on Angel's neck. He tears into her flesh, ripping through pelt and muscle alike to expose the bare vein and it easily was torn from her. When it was done he turned on Sitka growling over the limp body of the lupine who had now been given her rightful punishment, crimson blood staining his maw as a snarl ripples across his maw giving him a sinister look.
Back to top Go down
Nature
` dispersal

Nature

PostSubject: Re: A wolf's journey   A wolf's journey - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSeptember 10th 2010, 11:18 pm

~Angel~
I closed my eyes 'Please god give mystery the meassage of trust please....' I begged god I sent Myst the meassage.
Back to top Go down
Kouga
` omega

Kouga

PostSubject: Re: A wolf's journey   A wolf's journey - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSeptember 10th 2010, 11:22 pm

I quickly go over to Angel and kneel down next to her, licking her open wound. I whine and cry for her and I try to comfort her as much as possible.
Back to top Go down
MysteryGirl
` omega

MysteryGirl

PostSubject: Re: A wolf's journey   A wolf's journey - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSeptember 10th 2010, 11:27 pm

Mystery snarls violently from behind Sitka, having followed behind Kih and would now help him finish the matter. Lunging fluidly onto the brutes frame she locked her enamels down and around his spine, her talons gripping into the flesh at his flank as they kept her there on his back. With a swift snap echoing through the forest she broke his spine, growling lowly as the brute colapsed out from underneath her. Paralized by the broken spine she ended him quickly after that, moving to wrap her maw around his neck and lock down quickly, popping the main arterys in his throat.
Back to top Go down
Kihyah
` beta

Kihyah

PostSubject: Re: A wolf's journey   A wolf's journey - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSeptember 11th 2010, 12:32 am

Kihyah watches as Sitka is attacked, he sits down on his haunches beginning to clean himself of the blood as his silver moon orbs watch his mate chew and rake at the male from behind. He heard the snap of the brutes spinal column and new it was over. Even if they just left him he would die by the end of the night, Yellowstone was beautiful but it was very unforgiving, bears roamed his territory and they would make a quick meal of the corpse's tonight. When he saw her take mercy on him and deliver the fatal wound he scuttles a little over to her to lick the tip of her chin while closing his eyes softly. He stops momentarily to throw his head back and howl, rising up in pitch only to then move down like a rolling wave of sound. He was letting the surrounding wolves know of the kill, they had pups in their pack and wanted to make sure that another pack closer by those pups would take them in. Ceasing his howling he turns to her and sighs, " I need to go out and freshen the scent lines." he tells her.
Back to top Go down
MysteryGirl
` omega

MysteryGirl

PostSubject: Re: A wolf's journey   A wolf's journey - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSeptember 11th 2010, 10:31 am

Mystery murred gently to her Kih when she felt him licking her chin and when she felt him pull back to howl she took the chance to sit under him, tucking her frame snuggly into his with her back pressed up against his chest. Once he was done and looked back down at her she licked at his chin gently as he sighed, listening as he began to talk. "Alright.. Should I come with? Or do you want me to stay back with Faye?" She thought about the new scout that probably had no idea what had just gone on other than what Kih had said in his howl, and she decided she would explain to the fae when she had the chance.
Back to top Go down
Nature
` dispersal

Nature

PostSubject: Re: A wolf's journey   A wolf's journey - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSeptember 11th 2010, 10:48 am

~Paradise~
I walk silently through the trees of yellowstone national park it was quite I was small and fluffy and scared I missed my mother I missed my father it wasn't no different for any other out her I then came to this place where I saw a weak wolf and a dead wolf. "Mom dad...." I say realizing who they were I looked up at the unfamilar wolves and gave them the look of 'Did you do this?' I was scared to talk.

A wolf's journey - Page 3 Wolf-White-Pup
Back to top Go down
MysteryGirl
` omega

MysteryGirl

PostSubject: Re: A wolf's journey   A wolf's journey - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSeptember 11th 2010, 11:26 am

Mystery's gaze shifted down to the little ball of fluff she recognized as Angel's kin and she flicks her auds lightly to the pup, her tassle curling neatly around Kih's right fore. "You're not supossed to be here little one.. It's not safe.. You should learn to keep out of stranger territory," She glanced over at both of her now dead parents. "you don't want to end up like your parents young one. I suggest you rid yourself from here.. Your bloodline is not welcome." She explains to the little fae, her auds folding back slightly as she watched the pup stare up at her.
Back to top Go down
Nature
` dispersal

Nature

PostSubject: Re: A wolf's journey   A wolf's journey - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSeptember 11th 2010, 11:33 am

~Paradise~
I gave the usual puppy dog eyes. "Not without my parents." I told her silently.
Back to top Go down
MysteryGirl
` omega

MysteryGirl

PostSubject: Re: A wolf's journey   A wolf's journey - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSeptember 11th 2010, 11:37 am

Mystery sighed lightly, nuzzling gently into Kih's pelt before she spoke again. "Your parents are never waking up little one.." She says, her tongue curling up and out of her maw to clean any drying blood from her snout.
Back to top Go down
Nature
` dispersal

Nature

PostSubject: Re: A wolf's journey   A wolf's journey - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSeptember 11th 2010, 11:41 am

~Paradise~
I close my eyes. "What did you do?" I ask silently.
Back to top Go down
MysteryGirl
` omega

MysteryGirl

PostSubject: Re: A wolf's journey   A wolf's journey - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSeptember 11th 2010, 11:53 am

"What needed to be done.." Mystery replied placidly, hating that she had hurt the pup as she knew how it felt to be alone and scared but she kept reminding herself.. This was Angel's bloodline, her daughter. She thought about her unborn pups then, wondering if even they would be forced to deal with the bloodline that was meant to die with Angel. She didn't want that, it over ruled all of her thoughts and senses as instinct took over at that moment and her audits flattened to her skull as her lips pulled back over her enamels to bare her canines at the pup.
Back to top Go down
Nature
` dispersal

Nature

PostSubject: Re: A wolf's journey   A wolf's journey - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSeptember 11th 2010, 12:08 pm

~Paradise~
"This did not need to be done." I lie down by my parnets whining and whimpering "I don't want to be alone." I said to myself "I can't be." I loooked at Mystery and pinned my ears lightly and sadly. "I.....know.....your......better.....than......this." I told her in my usual cute babish voice. "I know you both are." I looked down sadly a tear coming from my blue eye.
Back to top Go down
Kihyah
` beta

Kihyah

PostSubject: Re: A wolf's journey   A wolf's journey - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSeptember 11th 2010, 12:24 pm

Kihyah watches listening but he pushes his face into Mystery's neck softly only to pull back and look at her, "Love...we've had enough blood for one night. She's only a pup and it's not my way to go around killing something that hasn't done anything yet to deserve my anger. I'll take the little fae to another pack, figure since I'll be out running the scent line I can take her. This one is innocent..." he turns to the small pup and sighs softly, " Young one...you do not understand the laws of wolves, your mother didn't understand that and I beg of you to learn it. She threatened my life and in doing so the lives of Mystery and our pups...by not accepting what I had asked of her and running away, the treat was back that she may come back one day and carry it out. I had to make sure my family would be safe. I will not harm you though because you had nothing to do with your mothers actions, nor your fathers." he tells the young fae.
Back to top Go down
Kouga
` omega

Kouga

PostSubject: Re: A wolf's journey   A wolf's journey - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSeptember 11th 2010, 12:25 pm

As all this went on, a mysterious figure was crouched in the underbrush of the forest watching. He felt sympathy for the 2, now dead, wolves. The two were in love and simply wanted to live in peace with one another, but they never got that wish because of their death at the hands of this bloodthirsty female. Jeaunu steped out of the shadows and came toward the little pup, now next to her dead parents, and the other female trying to look friendly.
Back to top Go down
Nature
` dispersal

Nature

PostSubject: Re: A wolf's journey   A wolf's journey - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSeptember 11th 2010, 12:38 pm

~Paradise~
I began whimpering and crying again. "You.....would......understand.......if......you.......lost......your.......loved......ones." I kept my british and babish voice I couldn't help it. "You........would.......understand......if.......you.......were......alone......at......a.......young......age." I sigh and another tear came from my eyes. "This is the worst day ever." I whispered.
Back to top Go down
Kihyah
` beta

Kihyah

PostSubject: Re: A wolf's journey   A wolf's journey - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSeptember 11th 2010, 12:45 pm

(Jeaunu's character is off in another land, it is impossible for him to be at both places at once. Those lands are not that close they are at least a weeks journey out if not more...the pup hasn't been heard from in awhile so it could be understandable that she did follow her parents...however the introduction of Jeaunu will not be accepted as a post.)
Back to top Go down
Kihyah
` beta

Kihyah

PostSubject: Re: A wolf's journey   A wolf's journey - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSeptember 11th 2010, 12:53 pm

Kihyah looks at the pup and blinks, his jawline tightens a little before he stares deep into the pups eyes lowering his head to look her dead in those little blue orbs. " I do know little one, my parents were killed when I was much younger then yourself. Don't presume you know everything pup, the world is big and you're new to it...I'm familiar with it." he says before pulling his head up and turning to his mate. " I will take her out with me, however I think you should stay behind with Faye. I think you two should talk and give her the heads up on what has happened, I will make sure she finds a proper home." he says picking up the white fluff ball up by the scruff of the neck and turning to Mystery he smiles. " I will be back when I am finished with everything." he explains.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A wolf's journey   A wolf's journey - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A wolf's journey
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next