A wolf's journey - Page 4

How will you live yours?

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Chatbox  

A wolf's journey

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Nature
` dispersal

Nature

Female Location : Forests

A wolf's journey - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A wolf's journey   A wolf's journey - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSeptember 11th 2010, 12:59 pm

~Paradise~
I turn silently and look at my parnets before walking away. I gave them that goodbye look waving my paw and saying 'I will never forget you.' I sigh and turn to look up at Kihyah. "Where.....are.....you.......taking me?" I ask (Basically she sounds like little gloria from happy feet. lol) I ask still trying to fight back the pain I countined to whine and whimper silently this was WAYYYY tp much for me.
Back to top Go down
MysteryGirl
` omega

MysteryGirl

Female Age : 28

PostSubject: Re: A wolf's journey   A wolf's journey - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSeptember 11th 2010, 1:04 pm

"Alright babe," Mystery sighs, not exactly wanting to be left behind but she didnt complain. "be safe." She tells him, rising to her peds and rubbing her muzzle lovingly along his with a light murr before looking down at the young fae. "I'm sorry little one." She says before running her tongue gently over the the pups crown and taking a step back, smiling to Kih warmly as she started to head off back toward the den to go meet with Faye and explain what had happened.
Back to top Go down
Kihyah
` beta

Kihyah

Male Registered : 2010-06-01

PostSubject: Re: A wolf's journey   A wolf's journey - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSeptember 11th 2010, 1:12 pm

Kihyah watches Mystery turn and start to leave before he'd turn to leave as well, his ankle the size of a grapefruit again from all the extra exertion he had placed on it. He wasn't too worried about it though as it only throbbed slightly, he was certain he didn't break anything in it now that he had been able to do all that stuff without any resistance from it probably just a sprain. His audits twitch as he listens to the pup carrying on before muttering through his teeth, " I'm taking you to a pack that will take you in and raise you." he tells her, " Unless you'd like me to leave you to walk these woods alone so you can become an appetizer for the bears?" he says padding his way carefully over to a trail that was old with his scent and lifted his leg to mark a mossy rock before moving on towards the scent line using the old trail he had taken the first time he did this to find his way to his borders. It was a long journey til then so he figured why not talk to the little pup on the way.
Back to top Go down
Nature
` dispersal

Nature

PostSubject: Re: A wolf's journey   A wolf's journey - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSeptember 11th 2010, 1:19 pm

~Paradise~
I sigh and look up at him. "I wasn't thinking it that way or that way either. Mother said before getting token by humans that if she ever dies go to Kihyah's and Mystery's pack" I tell them and sigh deeply. "Cause those are the one she knows best she told me she didn't mean to say thos threatning things she was just stressed that day." I tell him. "I don't wanna end up at a strange pack full of strangers." I told him looking down another tear slowly flying off my fur and onto the ground I recently let out whines and whimpers.
Back to top Go down
Kihyah
` beta

Kihyah

PostSubject: Re: A wolf's journey   A wolf's journey - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSeptember 11th 2010, 1:27 pm

Kihyah rolls his silver orbs before setting the pupper down, " Alright I'll make you a deal...you walk with me and stay close too because you can easily get lost out here...I'll think about letting you into the pack, but you need to show me you can listen little one...so with me saying stick close, what will you do?" he asks the tiny fluff of white, he doesn't use a tone that's demeaning to the young thing. He asks kindly to make sure she understands what he is asking of her, if the pup could prove to him during the journey that she could be trusted and was willing to openly learn without too much opposition some was to be expected seeing as she was a pup after all.
Back to top Go down
Kihyah
` beta

Kihyah

PostSubject: Re: A wolf's journey   A wolf's journey - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSeptember 11th 2010, 1:30 pm

(From the man behind the wolf...I won't be responding until tomorrow late afternoon, I am attending my grandmothers birthday and won't be able to respond until I return. We can pick up then. Sorry for any inconvenience this may cause. ~Kihyah)
Back to top Go down
Nature
` dispersal

Nature

PostSubject: Re: A wolf's journey   A wolf's journey - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSeptember 11th 2010, 2:40 pm

~Paradise~
I listened what he said. "Stay close behind." I told him with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Kihyah
` beta

Kihyah

PostSubject: Re: A wolf's journey   A wolf's journey - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSeptember 12th 2010, 8:03 pm

Kihyahs tail wags slowly behind him as he heard her reply, " Correct." he said happily, " Off we go then." he says starting off to the north east with the pup the suns to their backs it was rather easy going, his strides slow so it would be rather easy going for himself the pup would also be able to walk since he was taking his time so that she could keep up. " So what is your name little one, I'm not sure I caught it." he asks her, his attention still forward as his audits twitched on top of his crown like radar as he listened to the surrounding forest as well as for her answer.
Back to top Go down
Nature
` dispersal

Nature

PostSubject: Re: A wolf's journey   A wolf's journey - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSeptember 12th 2010, 8:40 pm

~Paradise~
"Pa-Pa Paradise." I told him with a little studder I blinked twice and kept my pace. "My mom called me...." I sigh. "Paradise." I looked up at the sun and smile at the star in the sky. I sigh again and frown. "I used to be an ophan til she adopted me." I tell him.
Back to top Go down
Kihyah
` beta

Kihyah

PostSubject: Re: A wolf's journey   A wolf's journey - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSeptember 12th 2010, 8:51 pm

Kihyah nods hearing her answer, " I see. I didn't know that you were an orphan before that...Paradise...it's a very beautiful name. Your mother picked a good name for you and it's quite amazing you're here as this land is our paradise." he smiles softly continuing through the forest slowly having to drag his paws so much that he was beginning to collect some foliage around his ankles. " My name is Kihyah, I was named by a human child...but that's a long story." he tells her, he begins another line of questions. " Being an orphan, did your mother find you or did you find her?" he asked curiously.
Back to top Go down
Nature
` dispersal

Nature

PostSubject: Re: A wolf's journey   A wolf's journey - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSeptember 12th 2010, 9:01 pm

~Paradise~
I look up at the sky and closed my eyes lightly. "We found eachother." I told him with a light smile. I could she was still with me saying to 'Carrying on still following his footsteps I added one more thing. "THAT was a long story." I chuckled lightly. "I'm gonna miss her." I tell him with a warm smile. "And my dad, they completed me. And I had sooo much to learn." I said still keeping my pace. "Maybe I just need to move on....learn something new." I tell him walking beside him looking up to him with a small smile still keeping my pace.
Back to top Go down
Kihyah
` beta

Kihyah

PostSubject: Re: A wolf's journey   A wolf's journey - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSeptember 12th 2010, 9:58 pm

Kihyah smiles and looks down briefly to the pup, " I think your mother and father would want that. For you to live and continue forward no matter what...they'll always live on in you...I still remember my parents, I can never forget how they were..." he snorts softly and stops to look at the young thing, " I am sorry we took them from you. I wish things could've been different between your parents and us..." he sighs and starts forward again, remembering his parents had reminded him just how much it had hurt to see their dead bodies so he understood that an apology was the only appropriate thing to do because he had never intended to hurt the small one like that. " I hope you understand that I won't kill you...I plan on taking care of you...for now, I mean...if you continue to prove that you'll be alright in the pack...you will won't you? I mean, can you live with us knowing what we've done and still love us all the same?" he asks her, knowing it was part of the reason he hated humans. But the humans killed them for no reason other then their skins, they hadn't done anything wrong accept being in the wrong place at the wrong time.
Back to top Go down
Nature
` dispersal

Nature

PostSubject: Re: A wolf's journey   A wolf's journey - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSeptember 12th 2010, 10:54 pm

~Paradise~
"Mmm-hmmm...." I started to well up again then I remembered mom always told me singing was the key to everything I was nervous "Can we pretend that arplains in the night sky are like shooting stars I can really use a wish right now a wish right now a wish right now can we peretend that airplains in the night sky are like shooting stars I can really use a wish right now a wish right now a wish right now" I song with heart I song beautiful.
Back to top Go down
Kihyah
` beta

Kihyah

PostSubject: Re: A wolf's journey   A wolf's journey - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSeptember 12th 2010, 11:11 pm

(Please join me in posting over in the new topic, A Wolf's Home.)
Back to top Go down
Nature
` dispersal

Nature

PostSubject: Re: A wolf's journey   A wolf's journey - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSeptember 12th 2010, 11:14 pm

(Okkk wheres that)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A wolf's journey   A wolf's journey - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A wolf's journey
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4