can live but crocks - Page 2

How will you live yours?

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Chatbox  

can live but crocks

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
edme123
` beta

edme123

Scorceress

Female Age : 22

can live but crocks - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: can live but crocks   can live but crocks - Page 2 Icon_minitimeOctober 31st 2012, 4:28 pm

Mama climbed one of the few trees and fell asleep.
Back to top Go down
Kihyah
` beta

Kihyah

Male Registered : 2010-06-01

PostSubject: Re: can live but crocks   can live but crocks - Page 2 Icon_minitimeNovember 19th 2012, 3:55 am

Titus yawned after finishing up his meal, he curls up on the log positioning himself in a way that he wouldn't fall and that the crocks couldn't attempt to bite his tail or paws off in his sleep before he too closed his eyes in an attempt to fall asleep.
Back to top Go down
edme123
` beta

edme123

Scorceress

Female Age : 22

PostSubject: Re: can live but crocks   can live but crocks - Page 2 Icon_minitimeNovember 22nd 2012, 3:30 pm

mama woke up hungry so she found a deer carcas to eat and she ate and then climbed up a tree to catch some birds.
(sorry restrickted,I have a post on gone reccomending that I might not be on often.)
Back to top Go down
LoneFemale
` dispersal

LoneFemale

Lone Female

Female Registered : 2012-10-17

PostSubject: Re: can live but crocks   can live but crocks - Page 2 Icon_minitimeNovember 26th 2012, 6:52 pm

Scar wandered and found her self in the marsh. She could hear the other wolves close by and crept closer. Her gaze shifted from side to side, scanning the land. Her long claws out and with every step the dug into the ground. She walked about 1 fox length away from them, and she swished her tail around in the undergrowth, making a low russle sound.
Back to top Go down
Kihyah
` beta

Kihyah

PostSubject: Re: can live but crocks   can live but crocks - Page 2 Icon_minitimeNovember 27th 2012, 6:48 am

Titus woke with a jolt sending him to the ground with a thud, he shook his cranium out and slowly got to his feet with a groan. A sound had caught his attention, still afraid of the predators here he didn't take any chances of course he hadn't planned falling but he was lucky enough that he hadn't been to far off the ground and landed okay so that he didn't hurt himself other then his pride. However now he was silent and his nose snorted in the surrounding air trying to catch wind of whatever creature had made the noise as his eyes showed him nothing, his ears twisted atop his head almost like radar to catch another sound so that perhaps he could go investigate.
Back to top Go down
LoneFemale
` dispersal

LoneFemale

Lone Female

PostSubject: Re: can live but crocks   can live but crocks - Page 2 Icon_minitimeNovember 27th 2012, 11:16 am

Scar looked out at the wolf as if it were her prey. Her eyes narrowed and her mouth seemed to have a "Evil Smile" look. She moved so that she was behind the wolf, but still hidden, then said in a beutiful voice, "How come your up so late at night, hmm?"
Back to top Go down
Kihyah
` beta

Kihyah

PostSubject: Re: can live but crocks   can live but crocks - Page 2 Icon_minitimeNovember 28th 2012, 4:33 am

Titus jumped and felt like he had almost flown right back up on the log with how much the wolf had taken him off guard. He yelps as he tucks his rump away from the mysterious voice while turning around sharply only to fall flat on his face. His heart was racing and his adrenaline pumping he quickly corrected himself and stood rather stubbornly as he wasn't at all thrilled at being scared. In fact it had terribly reminded him of the sick games his brothers used to play on him as a pup, " What are you my mom?" he retorted back to the fae but his ears gave him away that if she were to get too threatening he would run like the devil were on his tail however still giving off a demeanor of 'I'm cool, you didn't scare me.' However far from the truth that was he tried his hardest not to let the stranger see it.
Back to top Go down
LoneFemale
` dispersal

LoneFemale

Lone Female

PostSubject: Re: can live but crocks   can live but crocks - Page 2 Icon_minitimeNovember 28th 2012, 5:49 pm

scar laughed silently the struted out of the shadows. Most thought of her as rather pretty. Then she said again, "What are you so scared about?"
Back to top Go down
Kihyah
` beta

Kihyah

PostSubject: Re: can live but crocks   can live but crocks - Page 2 Icon_minitimeNovember 29th 2012, 12:16 am

Titus' eyes almost popped out of his head as the moonlight struck the fae's pelt, it was obvious that she took a lot of notice to her looks. Unlike himself who just went with it since there was really nothing he could do to change the strange mutt look he exhibited with parts of his fur much thicker then other parts and patches of fur missing altogether. He couldn't help that his jaw had slacked a bit but noticing his rudeness quickly clamped it shut before then opening it to respond to the question he had almost completely forgotten she had asked him. " I'm not scared." he says as he continued to watch her, entranced by her at the same time still a bit frightened of what she might do to him should she not like the way he was staring.
Back to top Go down
LoneFemale
` dispersal

LoneFemale

Lone Female

PostSubject: Re: can live but crocks   can live but crocks - Page 2 Icon_minitimeNovember 29th 2012, 11:15 am

Scar smiled at him.She circled him and flicked her tail. Then said, "Then what are you doing out here?"
Back to top Go down
Kihyah
` beta

Kihyah

PostSubject: Re: can live but crocks   can live but crocks - Page 2 Icon_minitimeNovember 30th 2012, 2:20 am

Titus sighed and half hung his head, finally taking his eyes off the fae. Her question had brought up an ache in his chest that he had tried plenty to forget and then just built metaphorical walls around his heart to keep others from hurting him and to keep himself from making the same mistake twice. However painful it was to think about he never lied unless his life depended on it so he told her, " I got lost awhile ago...I stayed because I met a female out here that I thought would be my mate but...things happened I would rather not talk about." he said with a soft whimper leaving him at the end, it was that cold chill pain that had sent it up out of him. He didn't want to face it then and he certainly didn't want to face it now so he did what he could to try and swallow it back down. " What about you? What brings you out here?" he asks his eyes looking up to find her but his head staying low as he regained his composure slowly.
Back to top Go down
LoneFemale
` dispersal

LoneFemale

Lone Female

PostSubject: Re: can live but crocks   can live but crocks - Page 2 Icon_minitimeNovember 30th 2012, 11:32 am

Scar sat down next to Titus with her tail around him and said, "Well, im a loner. i don't have a pack or a territory or a mate or anything... so i just wander..."
Back to top Go down
Kihyah
` beta

Kihyah

PostSubject: Re: can live but crocks   can live but crocks - Page 2 Icon_minitimeNovember 30th 2012, 12:54 pm

Titus brought his head up to look at her, his ears returned to normal as he softly spoke. " Really? Why? I mean...you're gorgeous and you have a great personality too. So I'm just curious as to why cause I certainly wouldn't choose to be like this if I had a choice." he tells her, then realizes he just blurted out loud in a nutshell how amazing she was and he mentally kicked himself because she probably heard that before and didn't need him to be mister state the obvious at the moment.
Back to top Go down
LoneFemale
` dispersal

LoneFemale

Lone Female

PostSubject: Re: can live but crocks   can live but crocks - Page 2 Icon_minitimeNovember 30th 2012, 4:43 pm

Scar glanced at Titus, then up at the sky and said, "well.. i never choose to be this way.. my parents abandoned me when i was only about a moon old." She glanced at Titus again to see if he was still listening, "All im doing now is looking for a mate.. don't get me wrong, i had a mate once.. having pups was unsuccessful, and i haven't seen him for ages..."
Back to top Go down
Kihyah
` beta

Kihyah

PostSubject: Re: can live but crocks   can live but crocks - Page 2 Icon_minitimeDecember 1st 2012, 3:56 am

Titus listened intently to her tale, how could her parents abandon her? He wouldn't ask though as it seemed like a painful memory to her as did everything she told him but when he listened to someone speak he replied as though to indicate to them that indeed he was listening and processing what they said. " I'm sorry.." he sighs, how could wolves treat other wolves like this. He moves close to her and gently rubs his face into her neck to try and make her feel better, " It's not fair and you shouldn't be treated like that. You're everything a mate and parents should hope for, unfortunately the world is blind and tainted by their own judgements of others." he says pulling his head back, if he could blush he would be. Having nuzzled into her he wasn't sure if that was okay or not but he had taken notice of how soft her fur felt and it was something he hadn't felt in a long time, he was afraid too that it went too far which made his ears droop a little more then was normal for him as he felt a little ashamed.
Back to top Go down
LoneFemale
` dispersal

LoneFemale

Lone Female

PostSubject: Re: can live but crocks   can live but crocks - Page 2 Icon_minitimeDecember 1st 2012, 1:50 pm

Scar turned to Titus, then rubbed her head into his neck fur. She didn't say anything.
Back to top Go down
Kihyah
` beta

Kihyah

PostSubject: Re: can live but crocks   can live but crocks - Page 2 Icon_minitimeDecember 1st 2012, 2:27 pm

Titus relaxed and gently laid his cheek upon the top of her head as she nuzzled into his fur, his ears returned to normal as he no longer felt embarrassed for his previous action. But he was afraid, that wall he had so carefully built around his heart was starting to break down and it wasn't that he couldn't trust her it was that he had been hurt so badly in the past by those he thought loved him it was hard for him to believe that someone could feel this way towards it. It was a terrible place to be, he wanted to let his heart leap and be free in everything it was feeling but he was so terrified of the pain it can bring to lose that that he had to question would that fall be worth it. Could this wolf truly save him from this terrible loneliness he felt? But he threw caution to the breeze, he had to believe and she sounded by every account like she knew exactly how he was feeling too. So he spoke, walls down to her hoping with all his heart that it was the right thing to do. " I'll never make you hurt." he says softly.
Back to top Go down
LoneFemale
` dispersal

LoneFemale

Lone Female

PostSubject: Re: can live but crocks   can live but crocks - Page 2 Icon_minitimeDecember 2nd 2012, 1:31 pm

Scar nuzzled her head into his fur again (and if she was a cat, she would be purring.)
Back to top Go down
Kihyah
` beta

Kihyah

PostSubject: Re: can live but crocks   can live but crocks - Page 2 Icon_minitimeDecember 2nd 2012, 1:47 pm

Titus smiles and closes his eyes as he softly nuzzles into her fur affectionately. He was quiet then as he just cherished the peaceful cuddle they shared. His tail wagging gently on the ground behind him, he heard the soft beating of her heart and the gentle sound of her drawing air into her lungs. It forced a sigh out of him, one coming from a release of a tension he didn't even realize he had and it felt good.
Back to top Go down
LoneFemale
` dispersal

LoneFemale

Lone Female

PostSubject: Re: can live but crocks   can live but crocks - Page 2 Icon_minitimeDecember 3rd 2012, 12:27 pm

Scars tail wagged and she nuzzled into his warm fur with her eyes closed, and not saying a word. In her mind she was thinking, I wish this would last casue i dont think he'll ask me to be his mate.. .
Back to top Go down
Kihyah
` beta

Kihyah

PostSubject: Re: can live but crocks   can live but crocks - Page 2 Icon_minitimeDecember 3rd 2012, 1:01 pm

Titus lost in the happiness he felt was brought back down to earth by the sound of something getting into the water. It wasn't bad though because it forced him to open his eyes to take a look around just for safety, he closed his eyes but didn't wander off in his mind. Instead questions floated around his skull and that fear rose in his chest again, making it feel like something was constricting his heart valves from pumping blood through his body. He felt a little light headed, he wanted to ask her if she'd allow him to court her but would she even consider him for a potential mate? He was so...well he wasn't much to look at he knew that and she was as perfect as freshly fallen snow, pure and beautiful. He was rough around the edges, he took in a deep breath and opened his eyes as he finally was ready to let it all out in a nervous ramble. " Um..." then he realized, he didn't even know her name how could he even ask her if he didn't know her name so instead it came out as " I don't even know your name.." quick! he thought, ask her her name you dolt! " What's your name?" whew, that was a close one Titus he thought to himself as he waited her reply anxiously as he wanted to blurt out already what was on his mind.
Back to top Go down
LoneFemale
` dispersal

LoneFemale

Lone Female

PostSubject: Re: can live but crocks   can live but crocks - Page 2 Icon_minitimeDecember 3rd 2012, 5:39 pm

She looked up at Titus, "My name is Scar.."
Back to top Go down
Kihyah
` beta

Kihyah

PostSubject: Re: can live but crocks   can live but crocks - Page 2 Icon_minitimeDecember 4th 2012, 7:12 am

Titus looked deep into her dark blue eyes as he listened to her name before responding, " Scar...would you..I mean," he took another deep breath, " I like you..a lot that is. I was wondering um, I know I'm not all that great to look at and I can be a bit rough around the edges but if you're looking for a mate and all..I am looking for a mate too and I just thought..I thought maybe you might consider me for your mate. You're someone I would hope for in a mate and I can promise you I won't go disappearing on you. You already mean a lot to me." he finishes realizing he should probably stop rambling, sometimes it felt like he talked to much and so he tried to rein that back not wanting to drive her away.
Back to top Go down
LoneFemale
` dispersal

LoneFemale

Lone Female

PostSubject: Re: can live but crocks   can live but crocks - Page 2 Icon_minitimeDecember 4th 2012, 10:57 am

Scar laughed a little at him rambling on, and she understood what he was trying to say. "Sure, ill be your mate.."
Back to top Go down
Kihyah
` beta

Kihyah

PostSubject: Re: can live but crocks   can live but crocks - Page 2 Icon_minitimeDecember 4th 2012, 4:10 pm

The areas where Titus' skin was visible was starting to turn red, her laugh had made him a bit embarrassed but when she said she'd be his mate he couldn't believe his own ears. " Really?" he said a little more high pitched then he would have liked.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: can live but crocks   can live but crocks - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

can live but crocks
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next