can live but crocks - Page 3

How will you live yours?

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Chatbox  

can live but crocks

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
LoneFemale
` dispersal

LoneFemale

Lone Female

Female Registered : 2012-10-17

can live but crocks - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: can live but crocks   can live but crocks - Page 3 Icon_minitimeDecember 5th 2012, 1:04 pm

"ya.." Scar said.
Back to top Go down
Kihyah
` beta

Kihyah

Male Registered : 2010-06-01

PostSubject: Re: can live but crocks   can live but crocks - Page 3 Icon_minitimeDecember 6th 2012, 1:34 pm

Titus smiles and gives her muzzle a gentle lick as he leaned in to nuzzle into her fur again. " Then that makes me the luckiest wolf alive." he tells her quietly.
Back to top Go down
LoneFemale
` dispersal

LoneFemale

Lone Female

PostSubject: Re: can live but crocks   can live but crocks - Page 3 Icon_minitimeDecember 6th 2012, 6:26 pm

Scar sits, still nuzzled into titus's fur.
Back to top Go down
Kihyah
` beta

Kihyah

PostSubject: Re: can live but crocks   can live but crocks - Page 3 Icon_minitimeDecember 7th 2012, 9:30 am

Titus smiles softly, thinking for a few moments before speaking again. " I know you had a rough past and you don't have to talk about that but I am curious to know more about you...like are you hungry? I can hunt for you." he says proud that he could provide for her in that aspect because he wasn't good at fighting.
Back to top Go down
LoneFemale
` dispersal

LoneFemale

Lone Female

PostSubject: Re: can live but crocks   can live but crocks - Page 3 Icon_minitimeDecember 7th 2012, 11:02 am

"I-I'm Fine" Scar said as a little rush of saddness fell over her. She could remember picture when she was a small pup, with her sisters and brothers, and with her mom. Her mom was gray with brownish white spot on her back. She could see her mom picking up the 3 pups and her dad carryed 2 more. They left Scar, not on purpose. She could see herself alone, trying to get to her mom. Then she could see herslef whining.

Scar said to herself, if i ever have pups i wont leave anyone behind... I just don't know if i will ever have pups.....
Back to top Go down
Kihyah
` beta

Kihyah

PostSubject: Re: can live but crocks   can live but crocks - Page 3 Icon_minitimeDecember 7th 2012, 1:01 pm

" Okay." was all he could muster out of himself as he had heard sadness in her voice, he thought to himself that perhaps bringing up her past wasn't such a great idea after all. He wasn't sure what to do as he had never been put in a situation before where he was feeling somewhat on the spot to take her mind off of whatever was making her sad. He wished she would talk to him about what was bothering her so he asked the only thing he could think of, " Whatcha thinkin' about?" his head twists slightly to the right and his eyes held a deep sense of worry for her.
Back to top Go down
LoneFemale
` dispersal

LoneFemale

Lone Female

PostSubject: Re: can live but crocks   can live but crocks - Page 3 Icon_minitimeDecember 7th 2012, 6:47 pm

"oh nothing... just about my parents... and that if i had pups i would'nt leave them..... but i dont think ill ever have pups................." Scar said.
Back to top Go down
Kihyah
` beta

Kihyah

PostSubject: Re: can live but crocks   can live but crocks - Page 3 Icon_minitimeDecember 7th 2012, 6:55 pm

Titus blinked after listening to her, her words were few but had a profound meaning behind them. It took him awhile to think of what best way to respond to all of that before he opened his mouth to speak. " Wow, I mean I want to put your mind to ease that I would never dream of leaving our pups behind if we ever have any...and why would you think that we wouldn't?" he asks curious about how she had come to the conclusion of them not having any.
Back to top Go down
LoneFemale
` dispersal

LoneFemale

Lone Female

PostSubject: Re: can live but crocks   can live but crocks - Page 3 Icon_minitimeDecember 9th 2012, 4:06 pm

Scar thought to herself, Because you havent asked for me to be your mate... Then she said, "Well you havent asked me........."
Back to top Go down
edme123
` beta

edme123

Scorceress

Female Age : 22

PostSubject: Re: can live but crocks   can live but crocks - Page 3 Icon_minitimeDecember 14th 2012, 6:07 pm

Mama caught some birds sat down and ate them
(Hi LoneFemale!who are you playing as?)
Back to top Go down
LoneFemale
` dispersal

LoneFemale

Lone Female

PostSubject: Re: can live but crocks   can live but crocks - Page 3 Icon_minitimeDecember 14th 2012, 6:55 pm

(hey edme123. im playing Scar)
Back to top Go down
edme123
` beta

edme123

Scorceress

PostSubject: Re: can live but crocks   can live but crocks - Page 3 Icon_minitimeDecember 14th 2012, 7:07 pm

(Isnt lunar her mate ?)
Back to top Go down
Kihyah
` beta

Kihyah

PostSubject: Re: can live but crocks   can live but crocks - Page 3 Icon_minitimeDecember 14th 2012, 7:16 pm

Titus looked towards mama having heard her move, then he moves to speak with the lovely Scar. " Well I want to have pups..with you I mean." he touches his nose gently to hers.
Back to top Go down
LoneFemale
` dispersal

LoneFemale

Lone Female

PostSubject: Re: can live but crocks   can live but crocks - Page 3 Icon_minitimeDecember 16th 2012, 5:17 pm

(lunars not here)

Scar swished her tail around titus.
Back to top Go down
Kihyah
` beta

Kihyah

PostSubject: Re: can live but crocks   can live but crocks - Page 3 Icon_minitimeDecember 20th 2012, 4:47 pm

Titus smiles softly feeling Scars tail wrap around his hinds, it felt pleasant causing his own tail to start wagging softly.
Back to top Go down
LoneFemale
` dispersal

LoneFemale

Lone Female

PostSubject: Re: can live but crocks   can live but crocks - Page 3 Icon_minitimeDecember 21st 2012, 12:39 pm

Scar touched Titus' nose with hers. then said, "Ok.." meaning she wanted to have pups.
Back to top Go down
edme123
` beta

edme123

Scorceress

PostSubject: Re: can live but crocks   can live but crocks - Page 3 Icon_minitimeDecember 21st 2012, 3:36 pm

mama gone out for a walk and heard a long howl from a male wolf.it sounded like he was looking for something.
Back to top Go down
Kihyah
` beta

Kihyah

PostSubject: Re: can live but crocks   can live but crocks - Page 3 Icon_minitimeDecember 21st 2012, 5:28 pm

Titus seemed to melt in place when her nose touched his, his knees grew to feel like something liquid instead of solid and it sent out this wave of warmth and entrancement flood over his muscles under his pelt. Those parts of his skin that were showing from the patches of missing fur were so red they could have been glowing, the way she had said okay was like honey flowing over a mound, smooth and rich. Then he gives her a gentle kiss before starting to stand, wanting to lead them off somewhere private so they could be alone wanting to get starting to making pups already it caused him to have that swagger in his step which was clearly his way of showing off for her.
Back to top Go down
edme123
` beta

edme123

Scorceress

PostSubject: Re: can live but crocks   can live but crocks - Page 3 Icon_minitimeDecember 22nd 2012, 1:04 pm

MaMa heard the howl again,this time close enough it could now be determined that it was comeing towards this area
Back to top Go down
LoneFemale
` dispersal

LoneFemale

Lone Female

PostSubject: Scar heads to lunar plains   can live but crocks - Page 3 Icon_minitimeDecember 23rd 2012, 7:08 pm

Scar turned, and wandered to lunar plains swishing her tail as she walked.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: can live but crocks   can live but crocks - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

can live but crocks
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3