A pup is lost - Page 3

How will you live yours?

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Chatbox  

A pup is lost

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Kihyah
` beta

Kihyah

Male Registered : 2010-06-01

A pup is lost - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A pup is lost   A pup is lost - Page 3 Icon_minitimeJune 14th 2013, 10:50 am

Titus sets Kilo down and nods, " I know Star but its a good lesson for you both to learn. Another for you both is to learn to pick your battles, especially you Kilo." he laughs putting his paw on the youth. " Even though I'm not the best fighter I'm pretty sure you wouldn't beat me in a fight."
Back to top Go down
wolf*
` omega

wolf*

Female Age : 25

PostSubject: Re: A pup is lost   A pup is lost - Page 3 Icon_minitimeJune 14th 2013, 1:27 pm

Kilo smiled up at Titus and turned away, he growled lightly and ran after coal, he tackled him and ran away with his tail waving in the air playfully.

Star sat down and watched Kilo run and play with coal, she sighed and looked back at Titus "will Kilo ever grow up?" she tilted her head and watched him "i mean, i know i'm not a grown up but will Kilo ever....he always wants to play" she looked back at Kilo and coal.
Back to top Go down
Kihyah
` beta

Kihyah

PostSubject: Re: A pup is lost   A pup is lost - Page 3 Icon_minitimeJune 15th 2013, 12:13 pm

Titus smiled at Stars question, " Us guys tend to take a bit longer to mature and even then we usually have to be put into check by females every so often. But it just might be his fate to become an Omega in a pack. Which is not a bad thing. Every wolf has its place and without one or the other the pack falls. An Omega helps bring the fighting between the packs members to a minimum which keeps them from tearing each others throats out, which is a difficult job at times. Be happy he plays with you and enjoy being a pup because soon you will have a lot more responsibilities making it difficult to just have fun whenever you want." he tells her with that soft smile still on his face, hoping he had helped to answer her question and give her a little advice in the process.
Back to top Go down
wolf*
` omega

wolf*

PostSubject: Re: A pup is lost   A pup is lost - Page 3 Icon_minitimeJune 15th 2013, 2:26 pm

Star smiled thoughtfully and nodded her head quickly "so if Kilo were to be an omega, what would me and Coal be" she smiled and thumped her tail on the ground softly "oh and thank you...." she looked at him with big puppy eyes.

Kilo twitched his ears and looked at them, he ran over and sat next to Star "oh! what would Coal be!" he grinned and watched Titus eagerly.
Back to top Go down
Winterwolf
` subordinate

Winterwolf

Self-Proclaimed Potato

Female Age : 23
Location : In a far, far away galaxy, on a planet, called EARTH

PostSubject: Re: A pup is lost   A pup is lost - Page 3 Icon_minitimeJune 15th 2013, 6:04 pm

Coal strained not to laugh when Star and Kilo messed around with each other. His humor disappeared thine Titus started lecturing them. He sighed. "This again?" He slumped sideways in boredrum. He turned to Kiloand grinned. He then pounced into him. He nipped at his ears and grinned.

Rue heard more chatter over in the brush. She turned around and streaked towards them. She had already smelt the markings made by another pair of wolves. Oh,I hope those three aren't attracting any attention. She peered over and growled at the brute. "Who are you? And why are you with my pups?" She had noticed they were fine,but was still a little suspicious.
Back to top Go down
wolf*
` omega

wolf*

PostSubject: Re: A pup is lost   A pup is lost - Page 3 Icon_minitimeJune 15th 2013, 6:08 pm

Star yipped and ran to her mother eagerly "mom! this is Titus! he was playing with us!" she ran around her mothers paws eagerly.

Kilo growled playfully and nipped back at Coal as Star ran around their mothers paws.
Back to top Go down
Winterwolf
` subordinate

Winterwolf

Self-Proclaimed Potato

PostSubject: Re: A pup is lost   A pup is lost - Page 3 Icon_minitimeJune 15th 2013, 6:11 pm

Rue pushed Star behind her with her paw. She stepped towards the male. "Are you going to answer the question?" Her tail twitched in the silence. Her stomach was twisted in a knot. Don't tell me he told them something stupid.

Coal giggled and batted at his brother's muzzle. "Take that!" He pawed at him and chuckled in delight.
Back to top Go down
wolf*
` omega

wolf*

PostSubject: Re: A pup is lost   A pup is lost - Page 3 Icon_minitimeJune 15th 2013, 6:17 pm

Star leaned over and waved at Titus with her paw, she looked over at Coal and Kilo with a bright smile.

Kilo growled playfully and batted at Coal eagerly "oh yea! how about this!" he squealed and rolled onto his back in laughter.
Back to top Go down
Winterwolf
` subordinate

Winterwolf

Self-Proclaimed Potato

PostSubject: Re: A pup is lost   A pup is lost - Page 3 Icon_minitimeJune 16th 2013, 12:50 am

Coal managed to roll after his brother. He shimmed his tail,them sat on Kilo. He grinned and chuckled. "How about this?" He squashed his brother easliy.

Rue noticed the two brother's bat at each other's eyes. She pinned the ears to her head. "Break it up you two."
Back to top Go down
wolf*
` omega

wolf*

PostSubject: Re: A pup is lost   A pup is lost - Page 3 Icon_minitimeJune 16th 2013, 5:15 am

Kilo looked at him mom and flattened his ears "ok sorry mom" he slunk over to her and nibbled on her paws.

Star tilted her head at them then sat by her mothers front paws, she looked at Titus and smiled eagerly.
Back to top Go down
Winterwolf
` subordinate

Winterwolf

Self-Proclaimed Potato

PostSubject: Re: A pup is lost   A pup is lost - Page 3 Icon_minitimeJune 16th 2013, 7:20 pm

(After this I'm waiting for Titus)

Coal whined when mother gave an order. "But I don't want to!" He started to pout and sat up.

Rue shook her head. Coal,sometimes you really are a nuisance. She sighed and then turned to the black pup. "Go to bed,its getting late,ok?"

Back to top Go down
wolf*
` omega

wolf*

PostSubject: Re: A pup is lost   A pup is lost - Page 3 Icon_minitimeJune 16th 2013, 7:39 pm

Star yawned and got up, she turned and walked back to where the bush was at and curled up in it.

Kilo blinked his eyes then turned and padded towards Titus hi tail drooping as he curled up beside him.
Back to top Go down
Kihyah
` beta

Kihyah

PostSubject: Re: A pup is lost   A pup is lost - Page 3 Icon_minitimeJune 17th 2013, 10:01 am

Titus flipped around when the fae scolded him, his tail had instinctively found its way between his legs and he pinned his ears back against his skull as his head lowered. He couldn't muster the courage to speak especially when the pups left him but once Kilo returned to sleep next to him it gave him enough muster to stutter out, " F-forgive m-m-me m-miss. I w-was j-just h-having fun with th-them. I m-m-meant no harm." he explains as he glanced down at Kilo but instantly returned his eyes to the female frightful of an attack.
Back to top Go down
wolf*
` omega

wolf*

PostSubject: Re: A pup is lost   A pup is lost - Page 3 Icon_minitimeJune 17th 2013, 10:26 am

Star twitched her ears and listened to Titus, she looked over then got up and sprinted over to him, she curls up in-between his front paws and rested her head on his paw.

Kilo yawned and looked at his sister before putting his head down and closing his eyes again.
Back to top Go down
Kihyah
` beta

Kihyah

PostSubject: Re: A pup is lost   A pup is lost - Page 3 Icon_minitimeJune 17th 2013, 11:01 am

Titus smiled at Stars return, making him raise his head and his ears rise as his tail found its way from between his legs to softly wag. He was happy to have the approval of the two pups and waited hopeful that the female could see that he was nothing but kind.
Back to top Go down
Winterwolf
` subordinate

Winterwolf

Self-Proclaimed Potato

PostSubject: Re: A pup is lost   A pup is lost - Page 3 Icon_minitimeJune 17th 2013, 1:50 pm

Seeing two of her pups trot over,Rue nodded. "Stop shaking like a cat. Relax,I'm not going to kill you or anything." Her eyes looked over her three pup. At least not in front of them... She sniffed and turned to the three. "Alright,you can play a little longer,but you better go to bed later,alright?" She flicked her tail,her silver-violet eyes taking in the three small pelts.
She then turned and trotted back to the waterfall,where she lapped up water to drink.

Coal smiled at her mother's reply. He bounced up and down in excitment. "Yay!! We get to stay up a bit longer!!" He then rolled over to his brother and sister,and big toothy smile on his face.
Back to top Go down
wolf*
` omega

wolf*

PostSubject: Re: A pup is lost   A pup is lost - Page 3 Icon_minitimeJune 17th 2013, 2:55 pm

Star smiled and ran at Coal, she pinned him and smiled while growling playful.

Kilo perked up and ran at his sister, he growled and tackled her landing in a big laughing heap on the floor.
Back to top Go down
Winterwolf
` subordinate

Winterwolf

Self-Proclaimed Potato

PostSubject: Re: A pup is lost   A pup is lost - Page 3 Icon_minitimeJune 17th 2013, 4:13 pm

Coal smiled and jumped onto the pup pile along with his other siblings. He giggled and smiled.
Back to top Go down
wolf*
` omega

wolf*

PostSubject: Re: A pup is lost   A pup is lost - Page 3 Icon_minitimeJune 17th 2013, 4:26 pm

Star growled and rolled over playfully, she nipped Coals ear and giggled.

Kilo grabbed Coals tail and tugged happily as he closed his eyes and grunted eagerly.
Back to top Go down
Winterwolf
` subordinate

Winterwolf

Self-Proclaimed Potato

PostSubject: Re: A pup is lost   A pup is lost - Page 3 Icon_minitimeJune 17th 2013, 6:17 pm

"Hey!" He nipped back at Star,which realesed her grip. He then turned and chased after Kilo. "I'm gonna get you!!!" He jumped into him and bounced ontop of him.
Back to top Go down
Kihyah
` beta

Kihyah

PostSubject: Re: A pup is lost   A pup is lost - Page 3 Icon_minitimeJune 17th 2013, 7:22 pm

Titus had growled low having been called a cat, his fear gone as his alpha instincts kicked in however instead of perusing the matter any further he decided to turn his back on the female a distinct insult in his distaste of her attitude but once the pups began to play he was back to his cheerful self. Romping through the brush to land very carefully next to the pups to then bat them lightly with his paws.
Back to top Go down
Winterwolf
` subordinate

Winterwolf

Self-Proclaimed Potato

PostSubject: Re: A pup is lost   A pup is lost - Page 3 Icon_minitimeJune 17th 2013, 7:29 pm

Rue lifted her head and licked her wet muzzle. She yawned and settled by a bush. Her body curling up. She felt the cold ground under her,and shivered once.

Coal was batted away by Titus,so he leapt up at his paw and cringed into it. "Heheh." He giggled and wagged his tail.
Back to top Go down
Kihyah
` beta

Kihyah

PostSubject: Re: A pup is lost   A pup is lost - Page 3 Icon_minitimeJune 17th 2013, 7:55 pm

Titus laughs with Coal and puts his mouth around the pups head, his teeth resting gently on the youths skin. " Gotcha!" he remarks before widening his muzzle again.
Back to top Go down
Winterwolf
` subordinate

Winterwolf

Self-Proclaimed Potato

PostSubject: Re: A pup is lost   A pup is lost - Page 3 Icon_minitimeJune 17th 2013, 8:13 pm

Coal felt a warm breath in him. "Ack!! Don't eat me!!" When Titus opened his mouth!coal fell off of his paw. He landed on his back and gazed up at the big male. He then giggled. "Heheh,that was funny!"
Back to top Go down
Kihyah
` beta

Kihyah

PostSubject: Re: A pup is lost   A pup is lost - Page 3 Icon_minitimeJune 17th 2013, 9:17 pm

Titus laughs with the pup, " Thought you might like that." he says looking down at Coal with a wide grin as his tail thumped loudly on the ground.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A pup is lost   A pup is lost - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A pup is lost
Page 3 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next