Hunting in mist - Page 17

How will you live yours?

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Chatbox  

Hunting in mist

Go down 
+2
~Zero~
edme123
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 26 ... 35  Next
AuthorMessage
Frostwolf
` subordinate

Frostwolf

Female Age : 21

Hunting in mist - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunting in mist   Hunting in mist - Page 17 Icon_minitimeJune 26th 2014, 3:12 pm

" Yeah, but I'll bnpe stuck like this for a couple of hours. The spider paralized me." Jasmine said through a clenched jaw.
Back to top Go down
Goldenashes
` beta

Goldenashes

Golden

PostSubject: Re: Hunting in mist   Hunting in mist - Page 17 Icon_minitimeJune 26th 2014, 3:16 pm

"It'll ware off soon. Just let me make you something to get rid of the poison." he said. With that, he rushed into the deep darkness of his cave. His only light was fireflies in a jar. He grabbed some leaves and some grasses. Midnight sprinkled over water and lit a fire under the bowl. It was his kiln. The herb-water came to a boil. Midnight dipped a shell into the medicine and brought it to jasmine.
Back to top Go down
Frostwolf
` subordinate

Frostwolf

PostSubject: Re: Hunting in mist   Hunting in mist - Page 17 Icon_minitimeJune 26th 2014, 3:20 pm

Jasmine could barely open her mouth but she drank it all. After a while, she was able to move. "Thank you. How do you know how to make all this medicine?" She asked sitting down by Midnight.
Back to top Go down
Goldenashes
` beta

Goldenashes

Golden

PostSubject: Re: Hunting in mist   Hunting in mist - Page 17 Icon_minitimeJune 26th 2014, 3:24 pm

"I just taught myself how after many times watching wolf-men making medicine." he said sitting down. Who needed a pack shaman to teach when you had wolf-men to watch?
Back to top Go down
Frostwolf
` subordinate

Frostwolf

PostSubject: Re: Hunting in mist   Hunting in mist - Page 17 Icon_minitimeJune 26th 2014, 3:27 pm

"Well, very impressive." Jasmine said laying down.
Back to top Go down
Goldenashes
` beta

Goldenashes

Golden

PostSubject: Re: Hunting in mist   Hunting in mist - Page 17 Icon_minitimeJune 26th 2014, 3:29 pm

Midnight nodded. "Thank you." he said. He lay down. His eye lids drooped sleepily.
Back to top Go down
Frostwolf
` subordinate

Frostwolf

PostSubject: Re: Hunting in mist   Hunting in mist - Page 17 Icon_minitimeJune 26th 2014, 3:31 pm

"Sleppy time." Jasmine said. She soon fell asleep.
Back to top Go down
Goldenashes
` beta

Goldenashes

Golden

PostSubject: Re: Hunting in mist   Hunting in mist - Page 17 Icon_minitimeJune 26th 2014, 3:43 pm

Midnight fell asleep as well. He began to feel a creeping cold, making his fur stand on end. It felt like a misty shadow was covering him. He shivered, and curled into a ball. In his mind, he heard a demonic laughter. After the laughing was over, all the feelings went away. Midnight awoke, quite startled. Nothing was there, no one was to be seen. He felt fine, and normal. It was dark outside, and the mist seemed to curl around the edges of the cave. Midnight looked at Jasmine, who was still asleep, and sighed. He stood up and shook is fur. The mist seemed to part like a hallway, and he heard somewhat of a beckoning. He stepped out from the cave, the mist seemed to shoot up into the air, creating a wall. The beckoning became louder. Midnight growled, and his hackles rose. "Leave us." he snarled quietly. The beckoning stopped, and the mist returned to normal.

Midnight awoke from his strange dream, and it was still day. Jasmine was still asleep. "What an odd dream." he mumbled.
Back to top Go down
Frostwolf
` subordinate

Frostwolf

PostSubject: Re: Hunting in mist   Hunting in mist - Page 17 Icon_minitimeJune 26th 2014, 3:50 pm

Jasmine had dreampt about seeing a demon. It lifted Midnight and threw himagainst the cave wall. She started to growl out loud. All of a sudden the demon grew huge and swallowed her. "Ahh!D Jasmine screamed as she woke up.
Back to top Go down
Goldenashes
` beta

Goldenashes

Golden

PostSubject: Re: Hunting in mist   Hunting in mist - Page 17 Icon_minitimeJune 26th 2014, 3:52 pm

Midnight jumped up, as he was about to sleep again. "What's wrong Jasmine?" he asked, rushing to her side.
Back to top Go down
Frostwolf
` subordinate

Frostwolf

PostSubject: Re: Hunting in mist   Hunting in mist - Page 17 Icon_minitimeJune 26th 2014, 3:55 pm

" I had this really weird dream about a demon. It threw you into the wall and it ate me.But it only threw you because yoou got in front of me to protect me. It was like it was after me,after something it wanted from me." Jasmine said shaking.
Back to top Go down
Goldenashes
` beta

Goldenashes

Golden

PostSubject: Re: Hunting in mist   Hunting in mist - Page 17 Icon_minitimeJune 26th 2014, 4:03 pm

Midnight cocked his head, confused. "Huh, funny, cause.." he muttered. He tried to remember the important parts of his nightmare. How can our dreams be so close in content? he asked himself. "Your dream and mine are almost the same." he said, shaking his head confused.
Back to top Go down
Frostwolf
` subordinate

Frostwolf

PostSubject: Re: Hunting in mist   Hunting in mist - Page 17 Icon_minitimeJune 26th 2014, 4:06 pm

"Try to tell me anything you remember." Jasmine said still shaking.
Back to top Go down
Goldenashes
` beta

Goldenashes

Golden

PostSubject: Re: Hunting in mist   Hunting in mist - Page 17 Icon_minitimeJune 26th 2014, 4:11 pm

Midnight nodded slowly. "I was asleep. It was so real, the cold, the mist...the laughter. The mist parted, when i stood up, like a hallway. I heard someone calling me, down that hallway. You were asleep. I stepped out of the cave, and,..the mist shot up into a wall. The voice grew louder, more like a chant. I told him to leave us alone. The mist went back to normal and the voice stopped. Then I awoke." he said. He looked outside. The mist had gone down, as the sun was going down.
Back to top Go down
Frostwolf
` subordinate

Frostwolf

PostSubject: Re: Hunting in mist   Hunting in mist - Page 17 Icon_minitimeJune 26th 2014, 4:13 pm

"That's insane! How could our dreams be almost the same?" Jasmine asked shaking her head.
Back to top Go down
Goldenashes
` beta

Goldenashes

Golden

PostSubject: Re: Hunting in mist   Hunting in mist - Page 17 Icon_minitimeJune 26th 2014, 4:17 pm

Midnight nodded, he was as confused as she was. "I don't know. But, do you think it's saying something? Have you heard of the god Spirits?" he asked, cocking his head. Maybe that brute is the cause of these dreams. Maybe Canus needs us, maybe. he thought.
Back to top Go down
Frostwolf
` subordinate

Frostwolf

PostSubject: Re: Hunting in mist   Hunting in mist - Page 17 Icon_minitimeJune 26th 2014, 4:19 pm

"Yeah, my step-dad used to tell me about them all the time." Jasmine said.
Back to top Go down
Goldenashes
` beta

Goldenashes

Golden

PostSubject: Re: Hunting in mist   Hunting in mist - Page 17 Icon_minitimeJune 26th 2014, 4:22 pm

Midnight nodded. "What do you know of Spirits himself?" he asked.

OOC: To learn about Spirits go to stories, it's in dark blue. It has spirits on it. Go and study up.  Wink
Back to top Go down
Frostwolf
` subordinate

Frostwolf

PostSubject: Re: Hunting in mist   Hunting in mist - Page 17 Icon_minitimeJune 26th 2014, 4:34 pm

OOC: My phone won't let me. So don't make me say anything. I was jsut going along with it. Hey, my mom is going on a date. Can I come over? My mom said if you let me, you can come over tomorrow. And I have this new mountain dew you could try.

Jasmine thought. " I don't remember much of what he told me. That was a long time ago, before we were seperated." Kasmine said still thinking.
Back to top Go down
Goldenashes
` beta

Goldenashes

Golden

PostSubject: Re: Hunting in mist   Hunting in mist - Page 17 Icon_minitimeJune 26th 2014, 4:48 pm

OOC: No, I'm sorry, you can't come over. My mom doesn't want anyone over right now.

Midnight nodded, and frowned. He shrugged. "Well, that's too bad." he said. He thought for a minute and said,"I know his story of how he became an evil god." Midnight looked at her with eyes that asked, would-you-like-me-to-tell-you?
Back to top Go down
Frostwolf
` subordinate

Frostwolf

PostSubject: Re: Hunting in mist   Hunting in mist - Page 17 Icon_minitimeJune 26th 2014, 4:50 pm

OOC: Ok.... try and call me, ok?

"Please tell." Jasmine said getting the mesage.
Back to top Go down
Goldenashes
` beta

Goldenashes

Golden

PostSubject: Re: Hunting in mist   Hunting in mist - Page 17 Icon_minitimeJune 26th 2014, 5:01 pm

Midnight nodded. "Well legend has it that Spirits was cast down into the dim-world by his brother Canus. Spirits wanted to kill Canus because he wanted to be the alpha, most high god of them all. To be that, he had to kill Canus. They were wandering through a forest, and Spirits showed him a hole. He told Canus to go into the hole. Canus refused and said that if he was going in, then Spirits was going in as well, since they were brothers. So they both went into the hole. Spirits thought his plan would fail, so to keep up his scheme, he led Canus to an underground river. It had rapids in every corner. Canus knew something was up. He asked Spirits why he wanted to kill him, and spirits said he wanted the best for his brother, and he whispered death. Canus was appauled and cursed Spirits. He told him that he would forever lurk in the shadows and pits of the earth. He said that he would destroy him so he couldn't hurt the wolves of the world. But since he was his brother, he would give him time to live. You see, even though Spirits wanted to kill Canus, Canus still loved him. Anyway, Canus cast Spirits into the white water and ran out of the hole. When Spirits resurfaced, his brother was nowhere to be seen." he concluded. He sighed and shook his head.
Back to top Go down
Frostwolf
` subordinate

Frostwolf

PostSubject: Re: Hunting in mist   Hunting in mist - Page 17 Icon_minitimeJune 26th 2014, 5:05 pm

"Whoa." Was all Jasmine could say. "Do you think Spirits has something to do with this?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
Goldenashes
` beta

Goldenashes

Golden

PostSubject: Re: Hunting in mist   Hunting in mist - Page 17 Icon_minitimeJune 26th 2014, 5:09 pm

Midnight nodded, and sighed. "I do very much." he said. He shook his head warily and lay down, putting his head on his paws.
Back to top Go down
Frostwolf
` subordinate

Frostwolf

PostSubject: Re: Hunting in mist   Hunting in mist - Page 17 Icon_minitimeJune 26th 2014, 5:13 pm

"What do you think he wants with us?" Jasmine asked wearily. "Why, in your dream, did he leave you alone but in mine he ate me?" This drove Jasmine crazy thinking about it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hunting in mist   Hunting in mist - Page 17 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hunting in mist
Page 17 of 35Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 26 ... 35  Next