Hunting in mist - Page 26

How will you live yours?

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Chatbox  

Hunting in mist

Go down 
+2
~Zero~
edme123
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 30 ... 35  Next
AuthorMessage
Frostwolf
` subordinate

Frostwolf

Female Age : 21

Hunting in mist - Page 26 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunting in mist   Hunting in mist - Page 26 Icon_minitimeJuly 26th 2014, 11:39 am

OOC: Hey can I ask you something?

"Now whe have to make a small hook and string frm the last branch. Don't worry, u just have to pull off a thin piece of wood. You need 2 pieces of string." She said happily. She made a hook and started to make string.
Back to top Go down
Goldenashes
` beta

Goldenashes

Golden

PostSubject: Re: Hunting in mist   Hunting in mist - Page 26 Icon_minitimeJuly 26th 2014, 11:56 am

OOC: What is it?Wait, lemme guess, "Are you ever going to call me????"
Because the amswer is when I get my hands on a phone.  Very Happy 

Midnight did the same as Jasmine. When he was done, he looked at her. "what do we do with this?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
Frostwolf
` subordinate

Frostwolf

PostSubject: Re: Hunting in mist   Hunting in mist - Page 26 Icon_minitimeJuly 26th 2014, 12:07 pm

OOC: Wow! Your a mind reader! But also, how do you feel about coming to my bbq party today?

"First, we use a string to weave the opening pannel into the basket. Then, we tie the string in the
open space at the top of the opening pannel. Lasly, we attach the hook to the string so the pannel won't fly open." Jasmine said exhausted. She began to weave in the pannel. Then she attached the string and hook. She lay down and waited for Midnight.

Last edited by Frostwolf on September 5th 2014, 6:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Goldenashes
` beta

Goldenashes

Golden

PostSubject: Re: Hunting in mist   Hunting in mist - Page 26 Icon_minitimeJuly 27th 2014, 12:44 pm

Midnight nodded and began to weave in the panel. He then attached the string and the hook. He yawned, a little tired, and flexed his paws. His back leg had gone to sleep, which felt really weird. "Alright, I'm going to walk this numbed foot off." he said. He then went outside and paced in circles to get the blood flowing again. He felt the pinprick of needles, which was a goo sign. When his foot felt normal, he came back in and sat down.
Back to top Go down
Frostwolf
` subordinate

Frostwolf

PostSubject: Re: Hunting in mist   Hunting in mist - Page 26 Icon_minitimeJuly 27th 2014, 12:48 pm

OOC: hey, you should call me. Or email me from your computer.

"Great job! Now we're done. I'm so tired." Jasmine said yawning. She went into the cave with her basket. Then, she sat it down and went to sleep.

Last edited by Frostwolf on September 5th 2014, 6:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Goldenashes
` beta

Goldenashes

Golden

PostSubject: Re: Hunting in mist   Hunting in mist - Page 26 Icon_minitimeJuly 27th 2014, 1:00 pm

Midnight smiled slightly. "How about we go to a safer room? This one is really close to the entrance, besides, it's not really comfortable." he said, flicking his tail.
Back to top Go down
Frostwolf
` subordinate

Frostwolf

PostSubject: Re: Hunting in mist   Hunting in mist - Page 26 Icon_minitimeJuly 27th 2014, 1:04 pm

"Okay. Lead the way." Jasmine said smiling. She chuckled lightly.

Last edited by Frostwolf on September 5th 2014, 6:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Goldenashes
` beta

Goldenashes

Golden

PostSubject: Re: Hunting in mist   Hunting in mist - Page 26 Icon_minitimeJuly 27th 2014, 1:12 pm

Midnight smiled and began to walk to the dirt room. He sighed, and shook his head in sleepiness. Midnight lay down and huffed, watching the dirt cloud. He grinned, and closed his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Frostwolf
` subordinate

Frostwolf

PostSubject: Re: Hunting in mist   Hunting in mist - Page 26 Icon_minitimeJuly 27th 2014, 1:15 pm

Jasmine lay down by Midnight and snuggled close. She curled her tail around herself and went to sleep.

Last edited by Frostwolf on September 5th 2014, 6:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Goldenashes
` beta

Goldenashes

Golden

PostSubject: Re: Hunting in mist   Hunting in mist - Page 26 Icon_minitimeJuly 27th 2014, 1:17 pm

Midnight closed his eyes and went to sleep as well. Hopefully, nothing bad would happen.
Back to top Go down
Frostwolf
` subordinate

Frostwolf

PostSubject: Re: Hunting in mist   Hunting in mist - Page 26 Icon_minitimeJuly 27th 2014, 2:26 pm

OOC: I was guessing since you said that, you we're expecting something bad to happen. So, I wrote something bad. :)

Jasmine tossed and turned. She started to hear the demonic whispering again. She woke up and walked outside. As she got up she brushed past Midnight. She looked outside and saw Spirits. "What do you want!" Jasmine screamed. He stred her in the eyes and she fell to the ground. Spirits started to pick her up and lift her away.

Last edited by Frostwolf on September 5th 2014, 6:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Goldenashes
` beta

Goldenashes

Golden

PostSubject: Re: Hunting in mist   Hunting in mist - Page 26 Icon_minitimeJuly 28th 2014, 10:12 pm

OOC: OH GREAT, THX VERY MUCH!!!!! JK. It's fine. the story is called hunting in mist.   Annoyed

Midnight woke up and the first thing he noticed was that Jasmine was gone... again. This had to stop happening. He groaned and looked around the cave. When she wasn't there he knew something bad had happened. He sighed, and this was why he was a loner. Shaking his head he stepped outside and began to sniff around. All of a sudden, a shadow formed into a wolf. It laughed and stepped closer. Midnight sat down grumpily. Time for Midnight to come out, come out where ever he was. "Listen big shot. I'm not amused by your stupid games. Now get out of my territory and give me back my lady." he growled. The shadow wolf merely laughed and began to walk closer.
  "You must not know me. My name is-" "Monkey butt? How about I just call you monkey butt." He interrupted. He had to admit, that was really funny, but he kept a straight face. The shadow wolf growled. "NO!!!! HOW 'BOUT YOU NOT!!!!!" He howled with frustration. Midnight struggled to not smile, or giggle at his reaction. "OK, If your name isn't monkey butt, then what is it?" he asked, yawning with boredom. The shadow seethed with anger and barred his teeth. "My name is Thorn. I'm Spirits top beta. I'm here to kill you, say goodnight... Midnight." He said. With that, he howled and then a bunch of shadows and flames started to morph into wolves. Midnight tried not to show any sign of fear. But the fact that some were made of fire, that had just leaped out of no where, did frighten him. He backed up and growled. He knew he should run, but that was cowardly.
  Oh, forget it! Midnight took off, running as fast as he could. "It had to be demons! It couldn't have been a gang! It had to be demons!" He whispered frantically. He zig-zagged through the forest and led them away from his territory and guess what? Ended up in the shags again, that's what. Most of them were still hot on his trail. And the thorns didn't help. Oh, sh/t, he was in trouble. He needed help, and fast.
Back to top Go down
Frostwolf
` subordinate

Frostwolf

PostSubject: Re: Hunting in mist   Hunting in mist - Page 26 Icon_minitimeJuly 28th 2014, 11:38 pm

Spirits dragged Jasmine to the Underworld. She finnaly woke up in a cage surrounded by flames. "Why are you keeping me here?" She yelled in confusion. "I need something you have. The Shell of Christina. It is one of the most powerful things in the universe. I have to collect all the relics of the Elemental Wolves." Spirits said smerkishly. "But I don't have it!" Jasmine yelled furiously. "Mabey not you, but your little boyfriend. I know he'll look for you and I bet he'll do anything to save you. Perhaps, he'll give me the shell and I'll kill both of you!" He said laughing. "No, he can't even get to the Underworld." Jasmine said happily. "That's why I sent a few of my demons for him. Now,I think its time for you to take a nap. Boys, get her." Spirits said evilly as he left. Spirits' demons knocked Jasmine out and followed their Master.

Last edited by Frostwolf on September 5th 2014, 6:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Goldenashes
` beta

Goldenashes

Golden

PostSubject: Re: Hunting in mist   Hunting in mist - Page 26 Icon_minitimeJuly 29th 2014, 1:16 am

Midnight had been running for quite some time. The flame wolves and Thorn were still chasing. Some of the Shadow wolves lagged behind. But Midnight would try to stay in distance. He barreled through some shrubs. Thorn leaped over him and growled, backing him up. And the other demons crowded around him. "Alright Midnight, its the end of the line." Said Thorn. Midnight looked around him. He was surrounded by the evil spirits. "OK Monkey Butt, what have you and your master done with Jazz?" He snarled. Thorn glared at him. "Why don't I just kill you now?" He asked, stepping forward. Midnight sidestepped and lay back his ears. "Where is she
....Thorn." he demanded, breathing heavily. Thorn smiled and wagged his tail. Midnight jumped onto Thorn and ripped at his neck. Thorn dissolved into shadows, then morphed somewhere different. He barred his teeth, and lunged forward. Midnight dodged the attack and bit his leg. Thorn snarled and disappeared then reappeared behind him. He pinned Midnight down and then Midnight blacked out.
Back to top Go down
Frostwolf
` subordinate

Frostwolf

PostSubject: Re: Hunting in mist   Hunting in mist - Page 26 Icon_minitimeJuly 29th 2014, 1:23 am

When Jasmine woke up, she saw Midnight on the floor. She ran over to him and Nuzzled him.

Last edited by Frostwolf on September 5th 2014, 6:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Goldenashes
` beta

Goldenashes

Golden

PostSubject: Re: Hunting in mist   Hunting in mist - Page 26 Icon_minitimeJuly 29th 2014, 1:34 am

Midnight was awoken and staggered up. He looked at Jasmine."Your alive,-" "oh yes she is. But only if you agree with my terms." Said Spirits. Midnight growled at him. Spirits just laughed and circled them. "What do want?" Midnight asked. He looked around him and barred his teeth. Demons surrounded them. Thorn came up to Spirits. "Should we tell him?" He asked. Spirits chuckled, and kicked the beta. "Oh Thorn, you never stop to amuse me." He growled. Midnight cocked his head. "Tell me what?" He asked.
Back to top Go down
Frostwolf
` subordinate

Frostwolf

PostSubject: Re: Hunting in mist   Hunting in mist - Page 26 Icon_minitimeJuly 29th 2014, 1:40 am

Spirits began to laugh. "Well, I need the Shell of Christina. I plan to overrule my brother and take over the world. Now, you will give it to me or I will kill your little girlfriend." Spirits said laughing evilly.

Last edited by Frostwolf on September 5th 2014, 6:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Goldenashes
` beta

Goldenashes

Golden

PostSubject: Re: Hunting in mist   Hunting in mist - Page 26 Icon_minitimeJuly 29th 2014, 1:50 am

Midnight looked away, and then glared at Spirits. "Fine." He said. He walked closer to Jasmine. He leaned over and then told her something. "Alright Jazz, this is what were going to do. Remember the first shell you showed me? Well were going to paint it gold the hang it on a chain. It will fool him long enough to let us escape and get help." He explained very quietly. Thorn cocked his head and stepped closer. "Any day now." He said. Midnight looked st him. "OK, here's the deal, you take me to my cave, I'll get you your shell. Got it?"
Back to top Go down
Frostwolf
` subordinate

Frostwolf

PostSubject: Re: Hunting in mist   Hunting in mist - Page 26 Icon_minitimeJuly 29th 2014, 1:58 am

Spirits nodded and turned into mist. The mist surrounded them and they were instantly in the cave. They held Jasmine back to make sure Midnight didn't pull anything.

Last edited by Frostwolf on September 5th 2014, 6:10 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Goldenashes
` beta

Goldenashes

Golden

PostSubject: Re: Hunting in mist   Hunting in mist - Page 26 Icon_minitimeJuly 29th 2014, 11:11 am

Midnight instantly ran into the cave. He grabbed a shell and dipped it in gold paint. He then punched a hole through it and put a small diamond chain through the hole. He tied the chain and carried it back outside. "Sorry I took so long." he said. He placed the necklace at Spirits's feet and stepped back. "Now, Let us go." he demanded. Spirits smirked and sat down.
Back to top Go down
Frostwolf
` subordinate

Frostwolf

PostSubject: Re: Hunting in mist   Hunting in mist - Page 26 Icon_minitimeJuly 29th 2014, 11:20 pm

Spirits picked up the shell and put it around his neck. "Oh Midnight, if only you could've seen through my plan. Well,  now you both die. Boys, throw them in the fire pit." He said evilly as he left.

Last edited by Frostwolf on September 5th 2014, 6:09 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Goldenashes
` beta

Goldenashes

Golden

PostSubject: Re: Hunting in mist   Hunting in mist - Page 26 Icon_minitimeAugust 1st 2014, 1:58 pm

Midnight smiled, knowing that the relic was safe. But he then sighed at the new threat. He shielded Jasmine. "So, Midnight. I guess I get to kill you after all." said Thorn, laughing. Midnight laughed as well. "Have I told you I always win?" asked Midnight. The question took Thorn by surprise. Midnight threw a stick at one of the fire wolves. It was punctured and was nothing more than a burning log. Midnight grabbed it and stepped towards Thorn. He growled. "Doesn't light, defeat shadow?" he asked through muffled words. Thorn got the message and backed up. When a shadow wolf lunged towards them, Midnight stabbed it in mid-air. It dissolved and Midnight hit the ground. "Jasmine, get a fiery branch, like me." he whispered in her ear.
Back to top Go down
Frostwolf
` subordinate

Frostwolf

PostSubject: Re: Hunting in mist   Hunting in mist - Page 26 Icon_minitimeAugust 2nd 2014, 10:14 am

"Okay." Jasmine said throwing a stick through a fire wolf. Then she picked it up and waited for Midnight.

Last edited by Frostwolf on September 5th 2014, 6:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Goldenashes
` beta

Goldenashes

Golden

PostSubject: Re: Hunting in mist   Hunting in mist - Page 26 Icon_minitimeAugust 2nd 2014, 9:56 pm

Midnight stepped forward and waved the torch around. He growled and paced before Thorn. Thorn was backing away, as well as the other demons. "Retreat!" yelled Thorn. The shadow wolves disappeared, and the fire wolves quenched their flaming bodies. Thorn remained, backing up into a shadow. the only thing that showed was his red eyes. "We'll find, you and then, we shall have no mercy!" He howled. All of a sudden, a shadow wolf lunged forward. 
Back to top Go down
Frostwolf
` subordinate

Frostwolf

PostSubject: Re: Hunting in mist   Hunting in mist - Page 26 Icon_minitimeAugust 2nd 2014, 10:37 pm

Jasmine quickly threw her stick through his body, making him dissapear. Then, she put it in the place of Thorn and watched him dissapear. She lowly turned to Midnight. "You can't always be the hero." She said smirking.

Last edited by Frostwolf on September 5th 2014, 6:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hunting in mist   Hunting in mist - Page 26 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hunting in mist
Page 26 of 35Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 30 ... 35  Next