Hunting in mist - Page 27

How will you live yours?

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Chatbox  

Hunting in mist

Go down 
+2
~Zero~
edme123
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 31 ... 35  Next
AuthorMessage
Goldenashes
` beta

Goldenashes

Golden

Female Age : 21

Hunting in mist - Page 27 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunting in mist   Hunting in mist - Page 27 Icon_minitimeAugust 2nd 2014, 11:12 pm

Midnight smiled. "Thanks, nice reflexes." he said. Midnight sat down and yawned. He sighed and flexed his paws.
Back to top Go down
Frostwolf
` subordinate

Frostwolf

PostSubject: Re: Hunting in mist   Hunting in mist - Page 27 Icon_minitimeAugust 3rd 2014, 10:08 am

"Thanks." Jasmine said streching. "I'm just gonna take a nap." She said yawning. She walked into the dirt room and soon fell asleep.

Last edited by Frostwolf on September 5th 2014, 6:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Goldenashes
` beta

Goldenashes

Golden

PostSubject: Re: Hunting in mist   Hunting in mist - Page 27 Icon_minitimeAugust 3rd 2014, 6:54 pm

Midnight nodded and stretched out his legs. He wasn't tired actually. Even though he's just got back from...hell you might say? He decided he would go to Willow tree lake. He went on his way and sighed. He really hoped Jasmine would be OK alone.

Once he got there he sighed and let the summer breeze ruffle his fur. He closed his eyes and listened to the sounds. There was the swaying of tree leaves in the wind. The chirping of a nearby bird. Water lapping the bank. He felt at peace here. In perfect harmony. Opening his eyes, he noticed that clouds had blocked out the sun, making it a little chilly. 

OOC: Plz, plz don't let Spirits and his thugs come back. Let them have a break, OK?
Back to top Go down
Frostwolf
` subordinate

Frostwolf

PostSubject: Re: Hunting in mist   Hunting in mist - Page 27 Icon_minitimeAugust 4th 2014, 9:57 am

Jasmine slept well, but felt a cold breeze and woke up. She noticed Midnight was gone but she knew him. He was probably out exploring or something. Jasmine lay down and, again, fell asleep.

OOC: Ok.... how are you?

Last edited by Frostwolf on September 5th 2014, 6:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Goldenashes
` beta

Goldenashes

Golden

PostSubject: Re: Hunting in mist   Hunting in mist - Page 27 Icon_minitimeAugust 4th 2014, 11:23 am

OOC: Good...you?

Midnight sighed as thunder rumbled across the sky. Fall was almost here, and so cold rain would fall through out the season. A rain drop fell and dripped on his nose. It began to sprinkle and the mist, as always, began to rise. Might as well get back. He thought. So, Midnight made his way back to the cave, gliding through the thickening mist. It began to pour and Midnight ran the rest of the way.
Back to top Go down
Frostwolf
` subordinate

Frostwolf

PostSubject: Re: Hunting in mist   Hunting in mist - Page 27 Icon_minitimeAugust 5th 2014, 9:56 am

OOC: Good...... you should call me.

Suddenly, a loud boom o thunder woke Jasmine up. When she saw that Midnight was still gone, she decided to stay up until he returned.

Last edited by Frostwolf on September 5th 2014, 6:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Goldenashes
` beta

Goldenashes

Golden

PostSubject: Re: Hunting in mist   Hunting in mist - Page 27 Icon_minitimeAugust 5th 2014, 12:14 pm

Midnight stumbled his way back in and sat down, letting the water drip from his fur. He then stood up and shook it furiously and let the water spray the walls of the cave. His fur was not completely dry, but would be in a few minutes. "Hello Jazz, did you sleep good?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
Frostwolf
` subordinate

Frostwolf

PostSubject: Re: Hunting in mist   Hunting in mist - Page 27 Icon_minitimeAugust 5th 2014, 10:59 pm

"Yup. Did you have fun staying out?" Jasmine said chuckling.

Last edited by Frostwolf on September 5th 2014, 5:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Goldenashes
` beta

Goldenashes

Golden

PostSubject: Re: Hunting in mist   Hunting in mist - Page 27 Icon_minitimeAugust 6th 2014, 2:08 pm

Midnight smirked. "Yup." he said.
Back to top Go down
Frostwolf
` subordinate

Frostwolf

PostSubject: Re: Hunting in mist   Hunting in mist - Page 27 Icon_minitimeAugust 7th 2014, 12:06 pm

"Okay, you free adventurous spirit!" Jasmine said laughing. "I think its time for bed." She said yawning. Jasmine lay down and drift to a peaceful sleep.

Last edited by Frostwolf on September 5th 2014, 5:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Goldenashes
` beta

Goldenashes

Golden

PostSubject: Re: Hunting in mist   Hunting in mist - Page 27 Icon_minitimeAugust 9th 2014, 4:00 pm

Midnight smiled and lay down beside her. He fell asleep and sighed. He knew Spirits would find out it was a fake. They needed to get the shell to Christina, so she could take it back to Lupus.
Back to top Go down
Frostwolf
` subordinate

Frostwolf

PostSubject: Re: Hunting in mist   Hunting in mist - Page 27 Icon_minitimeAugust 10th 2014, 5:44 pm

Jasmine woke up the next morning. With a yawn, she staggered up and walked over to Midnight. "Wake up sleepy head." She said, nudging him with her nose.

Last edited by Frostwolf on September 5th 2014, 5:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Goldenashes
` beta

Goldenashes

Golden

PostSubject: Re: Hunting in mist   Hunting in mist - Page 27 Icon_minitimeAugust 17th 2014, 10:30 pm

Midnight's eyes cracked open, and he smiled. He stood up, stretched, then yawned. "Good mornin'." he said groggily. He smacked to get the bland taste out of his mouth, then smiled.
Back to top Go down
Frostwolf
` subordinate

Frostwolf

PostSubject: Re: Hunting in mist   Hunting in mist - Page 27 Icon_minitimeAugust 18th 2014, 11:28 am

Jasmine chuckled at the groggy wolf. "C'mon! It's time for breakfast!" She said, leaping out of the cave. She sniffed the air. There was a bull east of her. Jasmine broke into a run and stopped to crouch behind a bush. Backing up, she took a huge leap and landed on it. Jasmine ripped at its neck and called for Midnight.

Last edited by Frostwolf on September 5th 2014, 5:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Goldenashes
` beta

Goldenashes

Golden

PostSubject: Re: Hunting in mist   Hunting in mist - Page 27 Icon_minitimeAugust 19th 2014, 5:55 pm

Midnight followed her and found the buck she had took down. He smiled proudly at her. "That's my girl." he said, wagging his tail. He began to eat.
Back to top Go down
Frostwolf
` subordinate

Frostwolf

PostSubject: Re: Hunting in mist   Hunting in mist - Page 27 Icon_minitimeSeptember 2nd 2014, 9:57 pm

Jasmine began to eat too. After finishing, she flopped over on her back. She curled around and made a silly face, like the goof ball she is. "Sup" She said 'acting' like she was cool. She wriggled her eyebrows and plastered a goofy grin on her face.

Last edited by Frostwolf on September 5th 2014, 5:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Goldenashes
` beta

Goldenashes

Golden

PostSubject: Re: Hunting in mist   Hunting in mist - Page 27 Icon_minitimeSeptember 3rd 2014, 5:35 pm

Midnight laughed and continued eating. He grinned as he remembered something from a long time ago. He furrowed his brow before shrugging it off. He didn't feel like thinking of the fae from long ago. He of course had taken the females life. He sighed and felt a little ashamed. I'm a killer. he thought bitterly. His face softened as he looked at Jasmine. He laughed again and the memory faded away.

OOC: My dear readers, If you enjoy our story please private message me or frostwolf. Please make requests for our awesome heart-warming story. Tell us if you think we should make a pack and have kiddies! Thank you my lovelies!
Back to top Go down
Frostwolf
` subordinate

Frostwolf

PostSubject: Re: Hunting in mist   Hunting in mist - Page 27 Icon_minitimeSeptember 3rd 2014, 5:40 pm

Jasmine furrowed her eyebrows. "What's wrong?" She asked concerned. "And don't say nothing 'cause I know you better than that." Jasmine said cockily while giving the 'tell me now' look.

Last edited by Frostwolf on September 5th 2014, 5:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Goldenashes
` beta

Goldenashes

Golden

PostSubject: Re: Hunting in mist   Hunting in mist - Page 27 Icon_minitimeSeptember 3rd 2014, 5:44 pm

Midnight sighed. "Something from my past. You don't need to worry about it. It happened way before I became blind." he said, chuckling light heartily. He swished his tail, disturbing some mist that shrouded the land. He sighed and began to stretch. He yawned before looking off into the distance.
Back to top Go down
Frostwolf
` subordinate

Frostwolf

PostSubject: Re: Hunting in mist   Hunting in mist - Page 27 Icon_minitimeSeptember 3rd 2014, 5:49 pm

Jasmine gave him the 'I don't believe you' face and sighed defeatedly. "Okay. If you say so." She said laughing. Then she got and idea. She lunged for Midnight and pinned him down. She licked his cheek and said "Catch me if you can." with a devilish smirk. Jasmine jumped off Midnight and ran into the mist.

Last edited by Frostwolf on September 5th 2014, 5:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Goldenashes
` beta

Goldenashes

Golden

PostSubject: Re: Hunting in mist   Hunting in mist - Page 27 Icon_minitimeSeptember 3rd 2014, 5:53 pm

He narrowed his eyes. "Jasmine!" he yelled. Even though this forest was reserved, or whatever, the mist was still pretty thick. He growled in annoyance, but began to look for her. He started to run, thinking horrible thoughts about Spirits. Grr.... ah, whatever. Stop being so up tight. I know you had bad dreams last night but it's not like they're gonna come true! He said. His words-er, thought- were like a slap in the face from reality.
Back to top Go down
Frostwolf
` subordinate

Frostwolf

PostSubject: Re: Hunting in mist   Hunting in mist - Page 27 Icon_minitimeSeptember 3rd 2014, 6:06 pm

Jasmine ran like a pack of evil flamingos we're gonna peck her eyes out..... er whatever. She was far from Midnight. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!! She thought trying to hold back a laugh. While she was walking, she found a black diamond. "OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! MIDNIGHT WOULD LOVE THIS! Adjk-lmda!" Jasmine exclaimed, being the goof-ball she is. She picked it up and put it in the homemade pouch she wears all the time. Then she found a clear one and put it in as well.

Since she was so far from Midnight, she decided to stop and pass some time. She found a flat piece of wood and carved spots for the diamonds to rest in. Then, she carved beautiful designs all around it. to color it, she used red berries that stained it a light red. "Perfect." She said admiring her work. Jasmine packed up everything and continued walking.

Last edited by Frostwolf on September 5th 2014, 5:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Goldenashes
` beta

Goldenashes

Golden

PostSubject: Re: Hunting in mist   Hunting in mist - Page 27 Icon_minitimeSeptember 3rd 2014, 6:12 pm

Midnight panted heavily and just noticed he had lost Jazz's sent. Had he really been thinking that hard? Ok, good news, he was still in his territory. Wait was he? It was a very misty day. He continued walking. "YOUCH!!!" He screeched, ugh, stupid roses. Wait......... roses? That meant that he was in.... the Turquoise garden. He looked around, yep, the mist had definitely turned that blue-green he had named the place for. He sighed, Jazz wasn't here. He turned around and began heading a different direction.
Back to top Go down
Frostwolf
` subordinate

Frostwolf

PostSubject: Re: Hunting in mist   Hunting in mist - Page 27 Icon_minitimeSeptember 3rd 2014, 6:19 pm

Jasmine just realized she was lost. She had went too far. Until she saw a blue-green mist. She then stepped on a rose. "OOOOOOOWWWWWWWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" She screamed. Roses. She thought. Wait..... Roses? So I'm not lost! Jasmine could practically jump for joy.

OOC: Please leave a private comment for me or Goldenashes. Give us ideas and we might put them in our story! STAY BEAUTIFUL MY LOVELIES! Razz Very Happy lol!

Last edited by Frostwolf on September 5th 2014, 5:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Goldenashes
` beta

Goldenashes

Golden

PostSubject: Re: Hunting in mist   Hunting in mist - Page 27 Icon_minitimeSeptember 3rd 2014, 6:24 pm

Midnight heard Jasmine's voice. He sighed in relief. "Ah, good I thought you had gone into the shags." he said, smirking. "That would be a disaster." he said, a little more serious. He came into of Jasmine before cocking his head. "Now, where did you go?" he interrogated. He had tried to sound happy and goofy like her, but it just came out a little creepy. Ugh, dag gummit! I never do things correctly. He thought, drooping his ears in frustration. "I'm sorry, that came out the wrong way. I meant to say where did you go?" he said, saying the last part in a small chuckle.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hunting in mist   Hunting in mist - Page 27 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hunting in mist
Page 27 of 35Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 31 ... 35  Next