Night's old pack - Page 2

How will you live yours?

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Chatbox  

Night's old pack

Go down 
+3
bulldoglover
DaughterofWolf
Night Shadow
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
DaughterofWolf
` beta

DaughterofWolf

Blair Kyle Tora

Female Age : 25

Night's old pack - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Night's old pack   Night's old pack - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMarch 22nd 2012, 10:24 pm

Blair nodded, smiling softly. "And you Cop? Why should I choose you?"
Back to top Go down
Night Shadow
` alpha
Night Shadow

Night Sahdow

Male Location : PLANT EARTH

PostSubject: Re: Night's old pack   Night's old pack - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMarch 22nd 2012, 10:29 pm

"Because i love you and want you but he can't let go of the past but i have moved on BUT HE CANT!" he gave night a a glare as if he would fight him and kill him
Back to top Go down
DaughterofWolf
` beta

DaughterofWolf

Blair Kyle Tora

PostSubject: Re: Night's old pack   Night's old pack - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMarch 22nd 2012, 10:32 pm

Blair bit her lip and nibbled on it. "I don't know who to choose. You both need traits that the other has. But... Night, if I leave you, you WILL find another girl. I promise you that."
Back to top Go down
Night Shadow
` alpha
Night Shadow

Night Sahdow

PostSubject: Re: Night's old pack   Night's old pack - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMarch 22nd 2012, 10:33 pm

BUT she wont have your wonderfulness she wont have a stary eyes that you have and she wont be the one i love
Back to top Go down
DaughterofWolf
` beta

DaughterofWolf

Blair Kyle Tora

PostSubject: Re: Night's old pack   Night's old pack - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMarch 22nd 2012, 10:37 pm

"Yes, she won't have my wonderfulness. She'll have her own. Yes, she won't have starry eyes like me. She'll have beautiful eyes. No, she won't be the one you love immediately. But you will grow to love her," she told him honestly as she became the slightest more sure of the decision she was making.
Back to top Go down
Night Shadow
` alpha
Night Shadow

Night Sahdow

PostSubject: Re: Night's old pack   Night's old pack - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMarch 22nd 2012, 10:40 pm

"Fine if you love the one that you just met then fine have him have the one"he turned around and headed to rabbit lake to say good-bye to them
Back to top Go down
DaughterofWolf
` beta

DaughterofWolf

Blair Kyle Tora

PostSubject: Re: Night's old pack   Night's old pack - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMarch 22nd 2012, 10:41 pm

Blair hung her head, tears streaming down her face as she took a shuddering breath.
Back to top Go down
Night Shadow
` alpha
Night Shadow

Night Sahdow

PostSubject: Re: Night's old pack   Night's old pack - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMarch 22nd 2012, 10:43 pm

Nights heart was dead he left "GOOD-BYE BLAIR YOU JUST CAN'T SEE THE ONES WHO LOVE YOU TOO MUCH"
Back to top Go down
DaughterofWolf
` beta

DaughterofWolf

Blair Kyle Tora

PostSubject: Re: Night's old pack   Night's old pack - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMarch 22nd 2012, 10:46 pm

Blair flinched at his words. More tears streamed down her face and she hiccuped. She looked at Cop, smiling sadly.
"sorry," she whispered to him.
Back to top Go down
Night Shadow
` alpha
Night Shadow

Night Sahdow

PostSubject: Re: Night's old pack   Night's old pack - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMarch 22nd 2012, 10:47 pm

?? he didn't under stand what she ment
Back to top Go down
DaughterofWolf
` beta

DaughterofWolf

Blair Kyle Tora

PostSubject: Re: Night's old pack   Night's old pack - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMarch 22nd 2012, 10:49 pm

"I hope I didn't ruin your friendship with Sh-Sh- him. I didn't want to get in between you two," she whispered. Her head hung low, and she jut looked miserable.
Back to top Go down
Night Shadow
` alpha
Night Shadow

Night Sahdow

PostSubject: Re: Night's old pack   Night's old pack - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMarch 22nd 2012, 10:51 pm

So do you pick me or him?because i can see that you love him
Back to top Go down
Night Shadow
` alpha
Night Shadow

Night Sahdow

PostSubject: Re: Night's old pack   Night's old pack - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMarch 22nd 2012, 10:51 pm

Because i have someone else but i wanted you first but if you love him i can go to my second love
Back to top Go down
DaughterofWolf
` beta

DaughterofWolf

Blair Kyle Tora

PostSubject: Re: Night's old pack   Night's old pack - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMarch 22nd 2012, 10:52 pm

"I pick you," she whispered, meeting his gaze. "I love you both, but... Shadow's hurt me too much. He's left to many times. I can't trust him to not do so again."
Back to top Go down
Night Shadow
` alpha
Night Shadow

Night Sahdow

PostSubject: Re: Night's old pack   Night's old pack - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMarch 22nd 2012, 10:57 pm

"Well i cant it would kill night he has left but can i tell you why it will make up for it"he just couldn't take blair he saw how much night loved her it would hurt him and Cop just couldn't
Back to top Go down
DaughterofWolf
` beta

DaughterofWolf

Blair Kyle Tora

PostSubject: Re: Night's old pack   Night's old pack - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMarch 22nd 2012, 11:16 pm

"So now you won't let me pick you." She laughed humorlessly. "Great. You couldn't have told me that earlier?! There's no way in Hell that he'll take me back again now that I chose you over him!"
Back to top Go down
Night Shadow
` alpha
Night Shadow

Night Sahdow

PostSubject: Re: Night's old pack   Night's old pack - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMarch 22nd 2012, 11:24 pm

DO YOU WANT TO KNOW WHY HE LEFT!
Back to top Go down
DaughterofWolf
` beta

DaughterofWolf

Blair Kyle Tora

PostSubject: Re: Night's old pack   Night's old pack - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMarch 22nd 2012, 11:25 pm

Blair calmed herself, nodding.
Back to top Go down
Night Shadow
` alpha
Night Shadow

Night Sahdow

PostSubject: Re: Night's old pack   Night's old pack - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMarch 22nd 2012, 11:28 pm

He left because he was paying someone in food to keep ally out his best friend he gave her food she helped tell him if ally was near but then ally killed her THAT WHY HE LEFT he acted bad because he didn't want you to go because it was with him and her and he loves you too much he will take you back i really think he will but you will have too ask
Back to top Go down
DaughterofWolf
` beta

DaughterofWolf

Blair Kyle Tora

PostSubject: Re: Night's old pack   Night's old pack - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMarch 22nd 2012, 11:45 pm

Blair nodded. "Alright. I'll go talk to him if I can catch up. Thanks for the info," she said. She started to trot off, but glanced back and gave him a grim smile. "Good luck with your 'second love.'" she said, the slightest bit of bitterness underlying her voice. Then she loped off, one last tear streaming down her face. "Shadow!"
Back to top Go down
bulldoglover
` subordinate

bulldoglover

Silvermist

PostSubject: Re: Night's old pack   Night's old pack - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMarch 24th 2012, 7:50 pm

*Silver saw Blair in the distance she looked back to see Wing behind her*"Blair wait up!!"
Back to top Go down
Night Shadow
` alpha
Night Shadow

Night Sahdow

PostSubject: Re: Night's old pack   Night's old pack - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMarch 24th 2012, 9:05 pm

Cop looked down he felt horrible Ally growled as night was running she jumped out and griped his neck in her jaws holding him to the ground Night fell and tried to get her but lost grip and fell down the small hill he was running on and crashed into the water below Cop heard the noise and looked over at then started running at it ally had been gone but she was here now. She held his neck and hit the water she let go and tried to get to the other side of the water but then turned back to see night get to it first she flew at his neck and dragged him into the water as well as herself
Back to top Go down
Night Shadow
` alpha
Night Shadow

Night Sahdow

PostSubject: Re: Night's old pack   Night's old pack - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMarch 24th 2012, 9:10 pm

he fought to get her off but couldn't he still tried and was throw into a huge rock ally's teeth sunk into his neck then he had had enough he threw her off with a bulk of blood,fur,and skin he got to the other side when he saw ally coming after him again
Back to top Go down
bulldoglover
` subordinate

bulldoglover

Silvermist

PostSubject: Re: Night's old pack   Night's old pack - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMarch 24th 2012, 9:26 pm

*Silver heard the commotion and ran to the noise quickly she saw Ally attacking again she she jumped on her back and gripped the back of her neck in her mouth she felt the flesh tear and blood drip down her chin she gripped harder and harder and refused to let go*
Back to top Go down
DaughterofWolf
` beta

DaughterofWolf

Blair Kyle Tora

PostSubject: Re: Night's old pack   Night's old pack - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMarch 24th 2012, 9:41 pm

Blair skidded to a stop when she saw the fight. "Will that beotch ever give up?!" She was tired of having people hurt, whether herself or others. She jumped under Ally, clawing her stomach deeply.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Night's old pack   Night's old pack - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Night's old pack
Page 2 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next