Night's old pack - Page 3

How will you live yours?

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Chatbox  

Night's old pack

Go down 
+3
bulldoglover
DaughterofWolf
Night Shadow
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
onewhoflysatnight
` beta

onewhoflysatnight

Wing

Male Age : 27

Night's old pack - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Night's old pack   Night's old pack - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMarch 24th 2012, 11:03 pm

runs to silver
Back to top Go down
bulldoglover
` subordinate

bulldoglover

Silvermist

PostSubject: Re: Night's old pack   Night's old pack - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMarch 24th 2012, 11:19 pm

*Silver noticed that Wing was here and thinks:Help take her down*
Back to top Go down
onewhoflysatnight
` beta

onewhoflysatnight

Wing

PostSubject: Re: Night's old pack   Night's old pack - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMarch 24th 2012, 11:38 pm

growls and runs at ally
Back to top Go down
Night Shadow
` alpha
Night Shadow

Night Sahdow

Male Location : PLANT EARTH

PostSubject: Re: Night's old pack   Night's old pack - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMarch 24th 2012, 11:40 pm

Ally tried to hit Blair with her poisonous claws but then hit her self right in the chest she fell over blood loose and poison she was dead Cop smiled but then saw Night fall over tooNight fell poison and blood gone he could not die he smiled as he saw ally fall over he got off he looked at Blair and started to walk away Cop looked down he saw how much he had hurt him too the point where he wouldn't take Blair back but he had too. Night felt hurt the person he had loved left for someone else
Back to top Go down
DaughterofWolf
` beta

DaughterofWolf

Blair Kyle Tora

Female Age : 25

PostSubject: Re: Night's old pack   Night's old pack - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMarch 24th 2012, 11:51 pm

Blair panted, sending an exasperated look to Cop. Then she trotted towards Night. "Sh-Shadow?" she whispered.
Back to top Go down
Night Shadow
` alpha
Night Shadow

Night Sahdow

PostSubject: Re: Night's old pack   Night's old pack - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMarch 24th 2012, 11:55 pm

what do you want.
Back to top Go down
Night Shadow
` alpha
Night Shadow

Night Sahdow

PostSubject: Re: Night's old pack   Night's old pack - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMarch 24th 2012, 11:58 pm

his back was bloody from hitting the rock his head had strong pressure and his blood was half was around the world and not in him his heart was lost and shattered his brain crash he couldn't think he could only be disappointed
Back to top Go down
DaughterofWolf
` beta

DaughterofWolf

Blair Kyle Tora

PostSubject: Re: Night's old pack   Night's old pack - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMarch 25th 2012, 12:14 am

"I left you for Cop because I thought you left on your own free will, not because you had no choice. That's why I chose Cop. It just hurt thinking that you would leave me at any time and I didn't want to go through it again," she said. She wanted so badly to run up and nuzzle him, but she was dizzy and he was bleeding everywhere.
Back to top Go down
Night Shadow
` alpha
Night Shadow

Night Sahdow

PostSubject: Re: Night's old pack   Night's old pack - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMarch 25th 2012, 12:18 am

WHY DON'T YOU LOVE ME! I HAVE TRIED EVERYTHING TO MAKE YOU HAPPY but you cant see it
Back to top Go down
Night Shadow
` alpha
Night Shadow

Night Sahdow

PostSubject: Re: Night's old pack   Night's old pack - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMarch 25th 2012, 12:18 am

[hehe i made everything big hehe}
Back to top Go down
DaughterofWolf
` beta

DaughterofWolf

Blair Kyle Tora

PostSubject: Re: Night's old pack   Night's old pack - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMarch 25th 2012, 12:45 am

"I do love you! I'm just afraid to be broken," she whispered, looking down.

(lol)
Back to top Go down
bulldoglover
` subordinate

bulldoglover

Silvermist

PostSubject: Re: Night's old pack   Night's old pack - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMarch 25th 2012, 12:26 pm

*Seeing that Ally fell Silver turned to Wing* "Go see if the others need help Cop lets finish her off"*Silver tore into Ally's neck*
Back to top Go down
Penman98
` subordinate

Penman98

Pack leader

Male Age : 26

PostSubject: Re: Night's old pack   Night's old pack - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2012, 5:51 pm

Vita had been wondering when the group of wolves would catch a glimpse of his thick, white mane up above in the oak tree.. "The ignorance of this group..." he mumbled to himself. He had followed them all the way from Rabbit Lake, which he had clearly marked as his own. He had done almost everything he could to make it clear. That was his territory. Yet, they blatantly loitered there too long. Vita knew that now, he had to make it absolutely clear that it was his territory. "Well... I don't want to hurt anyone, but I have to make this clear." He stood up, paw slipping off the tree. He was fairly dazed at how aggressive this group was toward each other. A wolf pack. Killing each other. why? a wolf pack is supposed to be a cunning group that would never leave each others' sides. He had seen a helpless body on the ground, having its neck being gnawed on by one of her pack mates. "Such a beautiful wolf, dead. This has to end."

Vita readied, aimed... and fired. He dropped with such grace. He landed his paws on the shoulder-blades of the male that had killed the beautiful wolf. He pinned its arms to the ground, and pulled up enough that the challenger could not bite him.

Why were you in my territory? You aren't a wolf pack! Wolf packs don't kill their pack-mates! Why did you kill this Beautiful Female? He assured his authority with a low, menacing growl.

(Btw, I'm not saying you are roleplaying wrong, It's just fairly odd for a pack to be acting this way.
Back to top Go down
bulldoglover
` subordinate

bulldoglover

Silvermist

PostSubject: Re: Night's old pack   Night's old pack - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2012, 7:20 pm

"GET OFF OF HIM!!! That wolf is NOT part of our pack she is evil she tried to kill off our entire pack"*Silver screamed*"And this isnt your territory"

(The wolf we killed was not in our pack she's evil)
Back to top Go down
DaughterofWolf
` beta

DaughterofWolf

Blair Kyle Tora

PostSubject: Re: Night's old pack   Night's old pack - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2012, 7:22 pm

(gotcha!)

Blair yelped in surprised, backing away from the random male. Her ears flattened against her head and she tucked in her tail. She could sense the authority in his voice. She thought she had scented other wolves in the area of Rabbit Lake, but had ignored it. She didn't back away or make any other move of submission, keeping her gaze straight on him. She was not afraid, she was used to being beaten or attacked because of being in another pack's territory.
Back to top Go down
onewhoflysatnight
` beta

onewhoflysatnight

Wing

PostSubject: Re: Night's old pack   Night's old pack - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2012, 8:44 pm

knocks the wolf off night(or cop) and stands inbetween them
Back to top Go down
bulldoglover
` subordinate

bulldoglover

Silvermist

PostSubject: Re: Night's old pack   Night's old pack - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2012, 8:47 pm

*Silvermist smiled her man was so tough*
Back to top Go down
onewhoflysatnight
` beta

onewhoflysatnight

Wing

PostSubject: Re: Night's old pack   Night's old pack - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2012, 8:49 pm

i dont know( night(or Cop) very well but i think when i speak for every that Night has grown on every one here so you are you to come in here and try to kill him when someone tryed to kill him
Back to top Go down
bulldoglover
` subordinate

bulldoglover

Silvermist

PostSubject: Re: Night's old pack   Night's old pack - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMarch 30th 2012, 9:58 pm

*Silver walked up beside Wing rubing against his side*"Wing's right and if you mess with anyone in this pack you'll end up like her"*Silver said pointing her snout towards Ally's limp body*
Back to top Go down
Penman98
` subordinate

Penman98

Pack leader

PostSubject: Re: Night's old pack   Night's old pack - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMarch 31st 2012, 6:34 am

Vita saw an aggressive male about to attack. He stiffened, and the other male rammed his head into Vita's shoulder. He barked to block out the pain, but quickly stared the male square in the face, lips curled back, growling. "Wolves Don't kill other wolves."(This part will make MUCH more sense when the new story for the site comes out.) "If we kill ourselves, the bears will surely win this war. I never meant any harm, I just needed to make it clear that rabbit lake is MY territory. The bears..." Vita glanced away in pain, as if he was remembering a horrific incident caused by the bears. "If we are the ones killing each other... then how much stronger does that make the bears? They will Easily win this war. The first wolf that was attacked... Was a veteran fighter. He killed that bear himself, one on one,wolf versus bear. We will not be that lucky. Wolves need to stick together in this war. Strength in numbers."

(once again, MUCH more sense after the new story comes out.)
Back to top Go down
bulldoglover
` subordinate

bulldoglover

Silvermist

PostSubject: Re: Night's old pack   Night's old pack - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMarch 31st 2012, 9:05 am

*Silver cringed listening to him talk*"B-b-but th-thier can't be a war between wolves and bears"SIlver studdered her legs felt week she leaned on Wing for support*
Back to top Go down
Penman98
` subordinate

Penman98

Pack leader

PostSubject: Re: Night's old pack   Night's old pack - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMarch 31st 2012, 10:17 am

Vita was leaning his head down in grief, as if he had close ones killed by the bears. He looked up, staring at the she-wolf that didn't understand. "You don't know?" He slowly turned around and began to trot off towards Rabbit lake.
Back to top Go down
bulldoglover
` subordinate

bulldoglover

Silvermist

PostSubject: Re: Night's old pack   Night's old pack - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMarch 31st 2012, 11:44 am

*Silver looked at Vita*"My second mother was a bear"
Back to top Go down
onewhoflysatnight
` beta

onewhoflysatnight

Wing

PostSubject: Re: Night's old pack   Night's old pack - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMarch 31st 2012, 1:36 pm

i was forced to kill a bear at two weeks old
Back to top Go down
Penman98
` subordinate

Penman98

Pack leader

PostSubject: Re: Night's old pack   Night's old pack - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMarch 31st 2012, 2:20 pm

Vita kept a straight path as he exited the territory, completely ignoring the other wolves.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Night's old pack   Night's old pack - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Night's old pack
Page 3 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next