Rolling in the Sand (desianey) - Page 5

How will you live yours?

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Chatbox  

Rolling in the Sand (desianey)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
DaughterofWolf
` beta

DaughterofWolf

Blair Kyle Tora

Female Age : 25

Rolling in the Sand (desianey) - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rolling in the Sand (desianey)   Rolling in the Sand (desianey) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeOctober 16th 2012, 12:32 am

"G'nite love," he whispered back gently, licking her head.

(Mkay! C'ya :3)
Back to top Go down
desianey
` subordinate

desianey

B.S. (BabySweets)

Female Age : 28

PostSubject: Re: Rolling in the Sand (desianey)   Rolling in the Sand (desianey) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeOctober 16th 2012, 9:20 am

fire slept peacefully, dreaming of talon, and the heated time they had on the riverside.

she was awoken by a loud crash outside their den. she herd wind wistling, and she could hear the rain. she got up and padded to the entrance of the den and looked out. it looked like a very big storm. (she has never seen a huricane before) she tried to walk out a little, being kinda stupid, and was buffeted by the powerfull wind. a rock came flying and hit her paw. she squeeled and backed back into the den.

[XD i got inspiration for this one lol]
Back to top Go down
DaughterofWolf
` beta

DaughterofWolf

Blair Kyle Tora

PostSubject: Re: Rolling in the Sand (desianey)   Rolling in the Sand (desianey) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeOctober 16th 2012, 9:50 am

(WOOT.)

Talon awoke quickly at the sound of Fire's yelp. He raced the short distance to her side before hearing a crass on the outside of the den. He nudged Fire lightly and then went to the entrance, looking out. Rain was pouring, the wind was whipping things around, and Talon knew it was a hurricane. He needed to find something to block the opening in the den. He nuzzled Fire's shoulder and licked her cheek. "I have to go, I'll be right back," he whispered to her.

Then, he headed out into the storm.
Back to top Go down
desianey
` subordinate

desianey

B.S. (BabySweets)

PostSubject: Re: Rolling in the Sand (desianey)   Rolling in the Sand (desianey) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeOctober 16th 2012, 11:23 am

fire watched, frozen, as he walked into the storm. she waited, not taking her eyes off the entrance, hopping that he would come back safely. she whimpers, worriedly. she lays down in the intrance of the den, watching for hs return. she was getting cold fast and she shivers.
Back to top Go down
DaughterofWolf
` beta

DaughterofWolf

Blair Kyle Tora

PostSubject: Re: Rolling in the Sand (desianey)   Rolling in the Sand (desianey) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeOctober 16th 2012, 8:44 pm

Talon sprinted through the storm, keeping low. The stream had whitecaps on its waves, and it began to flood the shore. He didn't have much longer until the den NEEDED to be blocked in. He was suddenly glad he had hunted enough to last awhile. He began collecting rocks, branches, grass, moss, anything that was good to block the entrance. He ran back to the den, stumbling in, soaking wet and freezing. His paws were growing numb as he piled up the rocks, then the branches, and finally put the moss and grass in the holes.
Back to top Go down
desianey
` subordinate

desianey

B.S. (BabySweets)

PostSubject: Re: Rolling in the Sand (desianey)   Rolling in the Sand (desianey) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeOctober 16th 2012, 8:55 pm

fire watched him work, relieved that he had came back unharmed. she started licking his fur trying to dry him off a little. "you should have told me where you were going. i was worried!" she told him sternly.
Back to top Go down
DaughterofWolf
` beta

DaughterofWolf

Blair Kyle Tora

PostSubject: Re: Rolling in the Sand (desianey)   Rolling in the Sand (desianey) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeOctober 16th 2012, 8:59 pm

Talon shuddered, continuing to work. "S-s-s-sorry," he muttered over chattering teeth and shudders. "I t-t-tried to t-tell you, but i h-had to g-go f-f-f-fa-fast." He growled at his own stuttering, finishing his work just as water reached them. None came into the den luckily.
Back to top Go down
desianey
` subordinate

desianey

B.S. (BabySweets)

PostSubject: Re: Rolling in the Sand (desianey)   Rolling in the Sand (desianey) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeOctober 16th 2012, 9:05 pm

fire sniffed at the baricade he made. she was impressed, but she suppressed that for the moment. she pushed him back to the middle of the den, then made him lay down. she grabed him a rabbit. "eat" she told him. then she lay down beside him trying to warm him up.
Back to top Go down
DaughterofWolf
` beta

DaughterofWolf

Blair Kyle Tora

PostSubject: Re: Rolling in the Sand (desianey)   Rolling in the Sand (desianey) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeOctober 16th 2012, 9:48 pm

Talon's breathing was ragged as he shuddered and shivered and chattered and tried to warm up. It wasn't working. He dug into the rabbit, hoping the meat would warm him. It didn't either, other than warming his mouth.
Back to top Go down
desianey
` subordinate

desianey

B.S. (BabySweets)

PostSubject: Re: Rolling in the Sand (desianey)   Rolling in the Sand (desianey) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeOctober 16th 2012, 10:15 pm

fire lay her head on his back, getting worried again. she rubbed her head in his fur.
Back to top Go down
DaughterofWolf
` beta

DaughterofWolf

Blair Kyle Tora

PostSubject: Re: Rolling in the Sand (desianey)   Rolling in the Sand (desianey) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeOctober 16th 2012, 10:27 pm

"I'm f-fine," Talon stuttered.
Back to top Go down
desianey
` subordinate

desianey

B.S. (BabySweets)

PostSubject: Re: Rolling in the Sand (desianey)   Rolling in the Sand (desianey) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeOctober 16th 2012, 10:34 pm

fire licked his muzzle. "i am just glad your alright" she buried her face in his neck.
Back to top Go down
DaughterofWolf
` beta

DaughterofWolf

Blair Kyle Tora

PostSubject: Re: Rolling in the Sand (desianey)   Rolling in the Sand (desianey) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeOctober 16th 2012, 10:38 pm

Talon curled around her warmth, moaning at how warm she was compered to him. "As long as you love me," (LOL. JB QUOTE xD) "nothing else matters. I'm fine."
Back to top Go down
desianey
` subordinate

desianey

B.S. (BabySweets)

PostSubject: Re: Rolling in the Sand (desianey)   Rolling in the Sand (desianey) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeOctober 16th 2012, 10:44 pm

[lolz XD]

fire smiled and licked his cheek. "always" she said, repating her words from the day before.

[ugh i fell down the hill by my house. luckly i escaped the worst, but still scraped my toe nail off. D:]
Back to top Go down
DaughterofWolf
` beta

DaughterofWolf

Blair Kyle Tora

PostSubject: Re: Rolling in the Sand (desianey)   Rolling in the Sand (desianey) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeOctober 17th 2012, 12:10 am

(OWIE D: WILL IT GROW BACK?! The world may never know...
sorry. I'm weird at night <.<)

Talon looked at her, recalling their moment by the river. He licked her neck, snuggling into her.
Back to top Go down
desianey
` subordinate

desianey

B.S. (BabySweets)

PostSubject: Re: Rolling in the Sand (desianey)   Rolling in the Sand (desianey) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeOctober 17th 2012, 12:39 am

[rofl i hope it grows back! or i will hop on one foot forever nuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu]

fires ears heated and she rubbed her head on the top of his. she rolled on her back so they were nose to nose and looked into his tawny eyes.

[i did my homework XD]
Back to top Go down
DaughterofWolf
` beta

DaughterofWolf

Blair Kyle Tora

PostSubject: Re: Rolling in the Sand (desianey)   Rolling in the Sand (desianey) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeOctober 17th 2012, 12:48 am

(LOL. Cripple time!! xD)

Talon blinked in surprise when she rolled beneath him, much like to position by the river... was their anything stopping them? Well, yes. The hurricane raging outside makes for a not-so-romantic aura, and he didnt believe they were ready. They still had so much to learn about one another...

(Good job!! :DD)
Back to top Go down
desianey
` subordinate

desianey

B.S. (BabySweets)

PostSubject: Re: Rolling in the Sand (desianey)   Rolling in the Sand (desianey) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeOctober 17th 2012, 9:17 am

[rofl cripple time? gee thanks XD]

fire was lost in his eyes. so soulful, but a toutch of sadness that she didnt yet understand...
"talon..., what happened to your pack?" she asked quietly. she hoped she didnt scare him off, like when he had avoided the topic by going hunting. she didnt want to upset him, but she couldent really understand him without knowing.
Back to top Go down
DaughterofWolf
` beta

DaughterofWolf

Blair Kyle Tora

PostSubject: Re: Rolling in the Sand (desianey)   Rolling in the Sand (desianey) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeOctober 17th 2012, 9:48 am

Talon looked away, sighing. He really didn't want to talk about it, but if he had to i order to keep her, he would. "My life wasn't a bad one, not at all. I had my mom, my dad, and my sister. I guess you could say i was a momma's boy. My mom was my favorite person in the world. I would've done anything for her." He choked on the lump trying to form in his throat, then continued. "One day, she got sick. She got worse every day, until she died. My father sank into depression and couldn't care for us. So i had to take care of both my sister and me. We came back from hunting one day and the pack was going crazy. I finally found someone who was calm enough to speak, and he told us that our father had surrendered himself to an enemy pack and they had killed him quickly. Without an adult, the pack took my sister away from me. So... I left."
Back to top Go down
desianey
` subordinate

desianey

B.S. (BabySweets)

PostSubject: Re: Rolling in the Sand (desianey)   Rolling in the Sand (desianey) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeOctober 17th 2012, 11:49 am

fire listened quietly, letting his words sink in. "that must have been hard to talk about. thank you for telling me." she said quietly. she nuzzled his cheek.
Back to top Go down
DaughterofWolf
` beta

DaughterofWolf

Blair Kyle Tora

PostSubject: Re: Rolling in the Sand (desianey)   Rolling in the Sand (desianey) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeOctober 17th 2012, 6:50 pm

Talon nodded, eyes saddened. He didn't say anything because he felt that would let the tears out.
Back to top Go down
desianey
` subordinate

desianey

B.S. (BabySweets)

PostSubject: Re: Rolling in the Sand (desianey)   Rolling in the Sand (desianey) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeOctober 17th 2012, 7:20 pm

fire couldent bare to see him so depressed. she had to take his mind off it somehow. she got up, and pushed him over. she gave him an innocent look.
Back to top Go down
DaughterofWolf
` beta

DaughterofWolf

Blair Kyle Tora

PostSubject: Re: Rolling in the Sand (desianey)   Rolling in the Sand (desianey) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeOctober 17th 2012, 7:30 pm

Talon looked at her in surprise. What was she doing? The innocent look on her face made him question, but he laid his head down.
Back to top Go down
desianey
` subordinate

desianey

B.S. (BabySweets)

PostSubject: Re: Rolling in the Sand (desianey)   Rolling in the Sand (desianey) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeOctober 17th 2012, 7:39 pm

she licked his ear, then playfully pulled at it. she gave him another innocent look.
Back to top Go down
DaughterofWolf
` beta

DaughterofWolf

Blair Kyle Tora

PostSubject: Re: Rolling in the Sand (desianey)   Rolling in the Sand (desianey) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeOctober 17th 2012, 9:38 pm

Talon couldn't help a small grin, but the sadness would stay in his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rolling in the Sand (desianey)   Rolling in the Sand (desianey) - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rolling in the Sand (desianey)
Page 5 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next