Home Sweet Home

How will you live yours?

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Chatbox  

Home Sweet Home

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
MajesticWolfs
` omega

MajesticWolfs

Female Age : 28

Home Sweet Home Empty
PostSubject: Home Sweet Home   Home Sweet Home Icon_minitimeSeptember 12th 2008, 4:07 pm

April finally stopped running as soon as she reached the den "*pant**pant*I certainly ran far."She said walking into the den and curled into a ball and slept.

Tallen was at the den.He was laying on the tallest rock and he looked full of pride.He was on high alert for the others.He let out a howl.

"Come on son!"Thunder paced back and forth.He also let out a howl.
Back to top Go down
Rosefur
` pup

Rosefur

Female Age : 31

Home Sweet Home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Home Sweet Home   Home Sweet Home Icon_minitimeSeptember 13th 2008, 12:01 am

( wait I thought Tallen and Thunder left. I AM SO CONFUSED )
Back to top Go down
Penman98
` subordinate

Penman98

Pack leader

Male Age : 26

Home Sweet Home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Home Sweet Home   Home Sweet Home Icon_minitimeSeptember 13th 2008, 7:27 am

(TALLEN,THUNDER, AND SIERRA LEFT!)(TALLEN,THUNDER, A(TALLEN,THUNDER, AND SIERRA LEFT!)ND SIERRA LEFT!)(TALLEN,THUNDER, AND SIERRA LEFT!)(TALLEN,THUNDER, AND SIERRA LEFT!)(TALLEN,THUNDER, AND SIERRA LEFT!)(TALLEN,THUNDER, AND SIERRA LEFT!)(TALLEN,THUNDER, AND SIERRA LEFT!)(TALLEN,THUNDER, A(TALLEN,THUNDER, AND SIERRA LEFT!)ND SIERRA LEFT!)(TALLEN,THUNDER, AND SIERRA LEFT!)(TALLEN,THUNDER, AND SIERRA LEFT!)(TALLEN,THUNDER, AND SIERRA LEFT!)(TALLEN,THUNDER, AND SIERRA LEFT!)(TALLEN,THUNDER, AND SIERRA LEFT!)(TALLEN,THUNDER, A(TALLEN,THUNDER, AND SIERRA LEFT!)ND SIERRA LEFT!)(TALLEN,THUNDER, AND SIERRA LEFT!)(TALLEN,THUNDER, AND SIERRA LEFT!)(TALLEN,THUNDER, AND SIERRA LEFT!)(TALLEN,THUNDER, AND SIERRA LEFT!)(TALLEN,THUNDER, AND SIERRA LEFT!)(TALLEN,THUNDER, A(TALLEN,THUNDER, AND SIERRA LEFT!)ND SIERRA LEFT!)(TALLEN,THUNDER, AND SIERRA LEFT!)(TALLEN,THUNDER, AND SIERRA LEFT!)(TALLEN,THUNDER, AND SIERRA LEFT!)(TALLEN,THUNDER, AND SIERRA LEFT!)(TALLEN,THUNDER, AND SIERRA LEFT!)(TALLEN,THUNDER, A(TALLEN,THUNDER, AND SIERRA LEFT!)ND SIERRA LEFT!)(TALLEN,THUNDER, AND SIERRA LEFT!)(TALLEN,THUNDER, AND SIERRA LEFT!)(TALLEN,THUNDER, AND SIERRA LEFT!)(TALLEN,THUNDER, AND SIERRA LEFT!)(TALLEN,THUNDER, AND SIERRA LEFT!)(TALLEN,THUNDER, A(TALLEN,THUNDER, AND SIERRA LEFT!)ND SIERRA LEFT!)(TALLEN,THUNDER, AND SIERRA LEFT!)(TALLEN,THUNDER, AND SIERRA LEFT!)(TALLEN,THUNDER, AND SIERRA LEFT!)(TALLEN,THUNDER, AND SIERRA LEFT!)(TALLEN,THUNDER, AND SIERRA LEFT!)(TALLEN,THUNDER, A(TALLEN,THUNDER, AND SIERRA LEFT!)ND SIERRA LEFT!)(TALLEN,THUNDER, AND SIERRA LEFT!)(TALLEN,THUNDER, AND SIERRA LEFT!)(TALLEN,THUNDER, AND SIERRA LEFT!)(TALLEN,THUNDER, AND SIERRA LEFT!)(TALLEN,THUNDER, AND SIERRA LEFT!)(TALLEN,THUNDER, A(TALLEN,THUNDER, AND SIERRA LEFT!)ND SIERRA LEFT!)(TALLEN,THUNDER, AND SIERRA LEFT!)(TALLEN,THUNDER, AND SIERRA LEFT!)(TALLEN,THUNDER, AND SIERRA LEFT!)(TALLEN,THUNDER, AND SIERRA LEFT!)(TALLEN,THUNDER, AND SIERRA LEFT!)(TALLEN,THUNDER, A(TALLEN,THUNDER, AND SIERRA LEFT!)ND SIERRA LEFT!)(TALLEN,THUNDER, AND SIERRA LEFT!)(TALLEN,THUNDER, AND SIERRA LEFT!)(TALLEN,THUNDER, AND SIERRA LEFT!)(TALLEN,THUNDER, AND SIERRA LEFT!)(TALLEN,THUNDER, AND SIERRA LEFT!)(TALLEN,THUNDER, A(TALLEN,THUNDER, AND SIERRA LEFT!)ND SIERRA LEFT!)(TALLEN,THUNDER, AND SIERRA LEFT!)(TALLEN,THUNDER, AND SIERRA LEFT!)(TALLEN,THUNDER, AND SIERRA LEFT!)(TALLEN,THUNDER, AND SIERRA LEFT!)(TALLEN,THUNDER, AND SIERRA LEFT!)(TALLEN,THUNDER, A(TALLEN,THUNDER, AND SIERRA LEFT!)ND SIERRA LEFT!)(TALLEN,THUNDER, AND SIERRA LEFT!)(TALLEN,THUNDER, AND SIERRA LEFT!)(TALLEN,THUNDER, AND SIERRA LEFT!)(TALLEN,THUNDER, AND SIERRA LEFT!)(TALLEN,THUNDER, AND SIERRA LEFT!)(TALLEN,THUNDER, A(TALLEN,THUNDER, AND SIERRA LEFT!)ND SIERRA LEFT!)(TALLEN,THUNDER, AND SIERRA LEFT!)(TALLEN,THUNDER, AND SIERRA LEFT!)(TALLEN,THUNDER, AND SIERRA LEFT!)(TALLEN,THUNDER, AND SIERRA LEFT!)(TALLEN,THUNDER, AND SIERRA LEFT!)(TALLEN,THUNDER, A(TALLEN,THUNDER, AND SIERRA LEFT!)ND SIERRA LEFT!)(TALLEN,THUNDER, AND SIERRA LEFT!)(TALLEN,THUNDER, AND SIERRA LEFT!)(TALLEN,THUNDER, AND SIERRA LEFT!)(TALLEN,THUNDER, AND SIERRA LEFT!)(TALLEN,THUNDER, AND SIERRA LEFT!)(TALLEN,THUNDER, A(TALLEN,THUNDER, AND SIERRA LEFT!)ND SIERRA LEFT!)(TALLEN,THUNDER, AND SIERRA LEFT!)(TALLEN,THUNDER, AND SIERRA LEFT!)(TALLEN,THUNDER, AND SIERRA LEFT!)(TALLEN,THUNDER, AND SIERRA LEFT!)(TALLEN,THUNDER, AND SIERRA LEFT!)(TALLEN,THUNDER, A(TALLEN,THUNDER, AND SIERRA LEFT!)ND SIERRA LEFT!)(TALLEN,THUNDER, AND SIERRA LEFT!)(TALLEN,THUNDER, AND SIERRA LEFT!)(TALLEN,THUNDER, AND SIERRA LEFT!)(TALLEN,THUNDER, AND SIERRA LEFT!)(TALLEN,THUNDER, AND SIERRA LEFT!)(TALLEN,THUNDER, A(TALLEN,THUNDER, AND SIERRA LEFT!)ND SIERRA LEFT!)(TALLEN,THUNDER, AND SIERRA LEFT!)(TALLEN,THUNDER, AND SIERRA LEFT!)(TALLEN,THUNDER, AND SIERRA LEFT!)(TALLEN,THUNDER, AND SIERRA LEFT!)
Back to top Go down
Rosefur
` pup

Rosefur

Home Sweet Home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Home Sweet Home   Home Sweet Home Icon_minitimeSeptember 13th 2008, 8:13 am

( I think Majestics wolf knows that now lol )
Back to top Go down
MajesticWolfs
` omega

MajesticWolfs

Home Sweet Home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Home Sweet Home   Home Sweet Home Icon_minitimeSeptember 13th 2008, 12:27 pm

(Whatcha mean they left?)
Back to top Go down
Penman98
` subordinate

Penman98

Pack leader

Home Sweet Home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Home Sweet Home   Home Sweet Home Icon_minitimeSeptember 14th 2008, 7:33 am

(They left the pack because WW was complainin.)
Back to top Go down
MajesticWolfs
` omega

MajesticWolfs

Home Sweet Home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Home Sweet Home   Home Sweet Home Icon_minitimeSeptember 14th 2008, 3:51 pm

(Teh...*sigh*...Ok..)
Back to top Go down

Home Sweet Home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Home Sweet Home   Home Sweet Home Icon_minitimeSeptember 23rd 2008, 5:01 pm

(I am just gunna post now.Will anyone answer it though.)
Rao ran threw the woods as fast as her legs could carry"pant..pant.."Rao continued running threw the woods.A bear was on her tail and her leg was bleeding heavily from the deep wound.It was catching up until and the woods grew tighter and thicker.Rao jumped into the water and hid under the water.The bear came up to the water,sniffed around,and left.She then inhaled a deep breath of air and then took refuge on a willow tree branch above the water and took a nice little nap.
Back to top Go down
MajesticWolfs
` omega

MajesticWolfs

Home Sweet Home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Home Sweet Home   Home Sweet Home Icon_minitimeSeptember 23rd 2008, 8:35 pm

Aleu walked back with April in mouth.She sat her down and watched her walk off.Aleu sat near the waters edge and looked down sadly at the water.Then she noticed a strange reddish color in the water.It was faint but she could smell the scent of blood."Blood..?"Aleu thought as she looked up and saw a trail of it leading to a Willow Tree Branch not to far from the den site.So she quickly took off towards the scent.

Autumn lept off of Rose's back and then turned around."Thanks Auntie Rose."She said smiling up at Rose.

April saw here mother run threw the bushes in a hurry.She ran back to her father and yelled"Mommy's gone!"To her father before chasing her mother.

Aleu wasnt far from the scent before she saw a young female wolf laying on a branch over the water.She walked over without any hesitation,and smelt the young female to see if she was alive."Are you ok?
Back to top Go down
Penman98
` subordinate

Penman98

Pack leader

Home Sweet Home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Home Sweet Home   Home Sweet Home Icon_minitimeSeptember 24th 2008, 7:34 am

Fade arrived momentarily and saw april run off again.Sammy hopped off, allowing Fade to chase april and Aleu.Fade finally arived."What happened here?" he said before bending down, pulling his claws in, and feeling her pulse."She's alive."
Back to top Go down

Home Sweet Home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Home Sweet Home   Home Sweet Home Icon_minitimeSeptember 24th 2008, 4:51 pm

Rao felt some pressure on her one side so she cracked her eye open a bit and saw a male wolf putting his paw on her."What the heck are you d...Wha..WHOA!!"Rao was in the water now and soaking wet.She slowly limped slowly onto the muddy shore and shook her coat dry,then looking at the he-wolf and she-wolf standing together with 2 little puppies.Rao began to smile at the puppies and then looked at the parents."What do you want?Cause if your in the mood to fight,I don't feel like it,Or if I am in your territory I will go."Rao limped alittle closer and saw another little puppy in the bush."You have very cute puppies."
Back to top Go down
MajesticWolfs
` omega

MajesticWolfs

Home Sweet Home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Home Sweet Home   Home Sweet Home Icon_minitimeSeptember 24th 2008, 5:02 pm

"Thank You."Aleu said grabbing April and setting her by Sammy."You are in our territory.But i dont really care if others come into it as long as they dont hurt my family."Aleu growled.She then looked at her leg."What happened to you.Your leg has a large gash in it.Looks like from a Brown or Grizzly Bear.It is bleeding alot,maybe you can come back with us to our den site and Rose could heal you up with some herbs."Aleu looking across the lake to the dens.

April looked up at her mom and then walked up to her father and jumped onto the female wolf."What happened to you?You ok?"April asked curiously.
Back to top Go down
Penman98
` subordinate

Penman98

Pack leader

Home Sweet Home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Home Sweet Home   Home Sweet Home Icon_minitimeSeptember 24th 2008, 5:32 pm

"Yah you can stay.If you want you can join us, too." he said looking towards the lake.He giggled a bit to Autums reaction.
Back to top Go down
MajesticWolfs
` omega

MajesticWolfs

Home Sweet Home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Home Sweet Home   Home Sweet Home Icon_minitimeSeptember 24th 2008, 6:03 pm

(It was April)
"Yea why dont you come and stay with us.And join us.Whatcha think?"Aleu questioned.

(Sorry i cant make a long post.I gotta vacuum
Back to top Go down
Rosefur
` pup

Rosefur

Home Sweet Home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Home Sweet Home   Home Sweet Home Icon_minitimeSeptember 24th 2008, 6:06 pm

" Of course I could," Rose said padding forward. She sniffed the she-wolfs leg.
" Its going to get infected if you dont come back with us," Rose said.
Back to top Go down

Home Sweet Home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Home Sweet Home   Home Sweet Home Icon_minitimeSeptember 24th 2008, 6:54 pm

Rao looked at the wolves and then shook the pup off and she fell to the ground.She sat down and took a deep breath."Haa..."Rao sighed as she looked to the sky and then her leg."Why not...I guess a pack wouldnt be bad...espically I nice warm place too sleep,and more wolves to hang around with other than just me,myself,and I.And my leg wont be getting better any time soon."Rao said looking at them."So where is your den site anyway?"
Back to top Go down
Penman98
` subordinate

Penman98

Pack leader

Home Sweet Home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Home Sweet Home   Home Sweet Home Icon_minitimeSeptember 25th 2008, 7:30 am

(oops)

"it's right over there." Fade said turning right towards the dens.He licked april and searched for some poppy seeds.
Back to top Go down
MajesticWolfs
` omega

MajesticWolfs

Home Sweet Home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Home Sweet Home   Home Sweet Home Icon_minitimeSeptember 25th 2008, 2:53 pm

Aleu nodded as April and Autumn trotted along behind her.April wagged her tail at Rao as she slowly limped behind.

Autumn ran ahead then stopped in her paws when she saw a big male wolf standing at the entrance of one of the dens."DADDY!!MOMMY!!"Autumn screamed running behind Fade.

Aleu lept into action and lept onto the large male wolf but got off when she saw it was Tallen."Tallen?!"Aleu said curiously."I thought you left."

Tallen pushed Aleu off of him."I couldnt leave my best friend and my favorite pack behind."Tallen smiled.

April smiled at Tallen and ran up to him."I missed you!"
Back to top Go down

Home Sweet Home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Home Sweet Home   Home Sweet Home Icon_minitimeSeptember 25th 2008, 3:28 pm

Rao limped slowly forward and then saw a male wolf smiling at the she-wolf she just met."Who are you?"She reply with ferocity.
Back to top Go down
Penman98
` subordinate

Penman98

Pack leader

Home Sweet Home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Home Sweet Home   Home Sweet Home Icon_minitimeSeptember 25th 2008, 4:12 pm

"hey Tallen." Fade said coming over.He's her old best fried he said pointing towards Aleu.
Back to top Go down

Home Sweet Home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Home Sweet Home   Home Sweet Home Icon_minitimeSeptember 25th 2008, 4:18 pm

"Oh..ok..Oh..uh..I just remembered I forgot to introduce myself.My name is Rao."Rao said sweetly."Nice to meet you Tallen,Aleu,Autumn,Rose,Sammy,Fade and April."She said again.
Back to top Go down
Rosefur
` pup

Rosefur

Home Sweet Home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Home Sweet Home   Home Sweet Home Icon_minitimeSeptember 25th 2008, 8:04 pm

" This way Rao," Rose said heading to her den. AS she passed Tallen she smiled one of her spectacular smile. " Hey Tallen," She said. She then entered her den and got her herbs.
Back to top Go down
MajesticWolfs
` omega

MajesticWolfs

Home Sweet Home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Home Sweet Home   Home Sweet Home Icon_minitimeSeptember 26th 2008, 3:09 pm

"Nice to meet you too Rao.You have a beautiful name."Aleu said bowing as she introduced herself."Hey Tallen.It is great you are back."She said rubbing him.(I dunno how animals hug so i just put hug.)

Autumn and April ran over to Tallen and began to lick him to death."Uncle Tallen!!""Tallen!!"

Tallen laughed as he was on the ground."Heal Heal!!!"He said in between laughs.Then he saw Rose go by and stopped laughing and got up and admired her.
Back to top Go down
Penman98
` subordinate

Penman98

Pack leader

Home Sweet Home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Home Sweet Home   Home Sweet Home Icon_minitimeSeptember 26th 2008, 4:06 pm

(maybe put rub.I'll edit 'er now!)

"nice to meet you rao." he said starting to stretch
Back to top Go down
Rosefur
` pup

Rosefur

Home Sweet Home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Home Sweet Home   Home Sweet Home Icon_minitimeSeptember 26th 2008, 5:45 pm

" Rao come on," Rose said impatiently if she didnt hury she would soon get an infection and that would be a lot worse than just cleaning it and stopping the bleeding. She looked out of her den at Tallen while she was waiting. She saw him looking and then smiled shyly.

( Rose can have a mate right? )
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Home Sweet Home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Home Sweet Home   Home Sweet Home Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Home Sweet Home
Page 1 of 6Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next