Home Sweet Home - Page 5

How will you live yours?

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Chatbox  

Home Sweet Home

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
MajesticWolfs
` omega

MajesticWolfs

Female Age : 28

Home Sweet Home - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Home Sweet Home   Home Sweet Home - Page 5 Icon_minitimeNovember 9th 2008, 1:26 pm

"What do you mean find a place to hide?"Aleu questioned."Tyscer would you wanna join the GreyTailClan?"Aleu asked as she got all tense."I smell....*growl*Humans...with there gas monsters(cars)......"She growled.
Back to top Go down
Penman98
` subordinate

Penman98

Pack leader

Male Age : 26

PostSubject: Re: Home Sweet Home   Home Sweet Home - Page 5 Icon_minitimeNovember 9th 2008, 9:43 pm

Fade rolled his eyes."They barely come through here.Why hide?" he said annoyed.
Back to top Go down
Tycser
` dispersal

Tycser

Male Age : 33

PostSubject: Re: Home Sweet Home   Home Sweet Home - Page 5 Icon_minitimeNovember 10th 2008, 4:01 am

"I dont know Aleu. I have to think about it..." He looked at Fade. "You never know, what they will do Fade. And dont react so annoyed."

(Sorry for got so tell that they should hide from the dark clouds(storm?) nevermind that ^^)
Back to top Go down
Electivire
` pup

Electivire

Female Age : 26

PostSubject: Re: Home Sweet Home   Home Sweet Home - Page 5 Icon_minitimeNovember 10th 2008, 12:38 pm

"Gas monsters?" Foxpelt raised his nose. "By cedar, you're right I think. Or might that be something else...? I don't know, but I don't think we should take any chances."
Back to top Go down
Penman98
` subordinate

Penman98

Pack leader

PostSubject: Re: Home Sweet Home   Home Sweet Home - Page 5 Icon_minitimeNovember 10th 2008, 5:00 pm

Fade had only been paying attention to Tyscer.He heard an explosion."Yah!" A voice exclaimed.He then heard a kid yell"Yah, look at the size of this buck!".Then he saw a human come out of the bushes.They pulled out a yellow circle with lines spinning around.He was hypnotised.He began walking towards them.He them barely said"help...hypnotisa..."He stopped.He snapped out of it and bit the mysterious circle object and pushed the humans away.They tried to use the object again ,but Fade had messed up the power cord."Pa!I don't have ammo!" The child had exclaimed.
Back to top Go down
MajesticWolfs
` omega

MajesticWolfs

PostSubject: Re: Home Sweet Home   Home Sweet Home - Page 5 Icon_minitimeNovember 10th 2008, 6:16 pm

Aleu had a hatred for humans and would not let her family die by these man-animals.She became enraged and bolted towards them growling with great ferocity and let out barks,growls,and snarls.

Autumn saw her mother run off so she followed as a human picked her up and threw her in a cage.And got in there vehicle and drove off."momma dadda!!!!"She screamed as the human drove faster.
Back to top Go down
Penman98
` subordinate

Penman98

Pack leader

PostSubject: Re: Home Sweet Home   Home Sweet Home - Page 5 Icon_minitimeNovember 10th 2008, 9:02 pm

Fade and the love for his daughter made him bolt forward faster than the truck.He jumped on the back, undid the cage with his teeth."Get on me." He said as she hopped on.He jumped off and ran back to the lake."don't do that again." He said as she slipped off."You could have gotten killed."
Back to top Go down
Tycser
` dispersal

Tycser

PostSubject: Re: Home Sweet Home   Home Sweet Home - Page 5 Icon_minitimeNovember 11th 2008, 7:56 am

"Look! Thats exacly what I ment! We should go now! But since you too, he looks to Fade and Alue, are the alpha's, its your choice. But im going, I dont wanna see you all getting killed. Bye Alue, we will meet again." He starts to walk the direction the human didnt came from. He hopes they will come too...
Back to top Go down
Penman98
` subordinate

Penman98

Pack leader

PostSubject: Re: Home Sweet Home   Home Sweet Home - Page 5 Icon_minitimeNovember 11th 2008, 8:04 am

"well, I thought you'd like to join.But I guess not..." he Questioned.
Back to top Go down
Electivire
` pup

Electivire

PostSubject: Re: Home Sweet Home   Home Sweet Home - Page 5 Icon_minitimeNovember 11th 2008, 12:54 pm

Foxpelt smiled.

"You didn't save any of the battle for me?" he joked, shifting a paw...
Back to top Go down
MajesticWolfs
` omega

MajesticWolfs

PostSubject: Re: Home Sweet Home   Home Sweet Home - Page 5 Icon_minitimeNovember 11th 2008, 6:04 pm

Aleu stopped in her tracks and thoughts raced threw her head.What if Tyscer was to get shot?She thought."Tyscer wait!Fade get Sammy and Autumn.I will get April,Rose and Tallen!Lets go!"
Back to top Go down
Tycser
` dispersal

Tycser

PostSubject: Re: Home Sweet Home   Home Sweet Home - Page 5 Icon_minitimeNovember 12th 2008, 4:09 am

"... Okay Alue, but hurry. I hear then coming again. We will talk later about joining the pack, Fade." Now he waits for the pack to get ready.
Back to top Go down
Penman98
` subordinate

Penman98

Pack leader

PostSubject: Re: Home Sweet Home   Home Sweet Home - Page 5 Icon_minitimeNovember 12th 2008, 8:40 am

Before three seconds Fade Sammy and Autum.He ran after Tyscer.Sammy still was scared of Tyscer."it's alright he won't hurt hurt you!He's a friend of ours!"Fade exclaimed to Sammy as he stopped pulling.
Back to top Go down
Tycser
` dispersal

Tycser

PostSubject: Re: Home Sweet Home   Home Sweet Home - Page 5 Icon_minitimeNovember 12th 2008, 9:37 am

"No little one." Tycser said to Sammy. "I will never hurt you. You're save with me." He looked at the little wolf. "Your a cute little wolf." He smiles.
Back to top Go down
Penman98
` subordinate

Penman98

Pack leader

PostSubject: Re: Home Sweet Home   Home Sweet Home - Page 5 Icon_minitimeNovember 12th 2008, 4:05 pm

Sammy smiled at the fact that ke was being called cute."Thanks." he said still grinning.
Back to top Go down
Electivire
` pup

Electivire

PostSubject: Re: Home Sweet Home   Home Sweet Home - Page 5 Icon_minitimeNovember 13th 2008, 11:09 pm

"What do I do?" Foxpelt asked quickly, confused by the sudden action. He ran forwards in a straight line and then turned around and ran the other way, leaving meaningless pawprints in the dirt.
Back to top Go down
Penman98
` subordinate

Penman98

Pack leader

PostSubject: Re: Home Sweet Home   Home Sweet Home - Page 5 Icon_minitimeNovember 14th 2008, 8:14 am

"When Aleu gets the pups we have to get out of here!THIS WAY!" he screamed at Foxpelt.
Back to top Go down
Tycser
` dispersal

Tycser

PostSubject: Re: Home Sweet Home   Home Sweet Home - Page 5 Icon_minitimeNovember 14th 2008, 10:08 am

" Agreed. I hope they come soon...." He looks at Foxpelt. " You are a weird wolf. But so am I!" He lays down to save energy.

((Penman, we should wait for Majistic to react. Just a thought.))
Back to top Go down
MajesticWolfs
` omega

MajesticWolfs

PostSubject: Re: Home Sweet Home   Home Sweet Home - Page 5 Icon_minitimeNovember 14th 2008, 4:59 pm

Aleu grabbed Autumn by the scruff of the hair and April jumped on her back.

Autumn yelled to Aleu."Momma!What are you doing?"

April laughed as she felt like she was riding a horse."Yipee!!!"
Back to top Go down
Electivire
` pup

Electivire

PostSubject: Re: Home Sweet Home   Home Sweet Home - Page 5 Icon_minitimeNovember 14th 2008, 8:16 pm

"You don't have to yell," Foxpelt scoffed, and padded up to whoever had screamed at him.
Back to top Go down
Penman98
` subordinate

Penman98

Pack leader

PostSubject: Re: Home Sweet Home   Home Sweet Home - Page 5 Icon_minitimeNovember 15th 2008, 9:38 am

"come on!There are the hunters!" He screamed as as he was shot in the back and fell."Sammy, take care of your mom... let me die...save yourself..." he said passing out.

Last edited by Penman98 on November 15th 2008, 7:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Tycser
` dispersal

Tycser

PostSubject: Re: Home Sweet Home   Home Sweet Home - Page 5 Icon_minitimeNovember 15th 2008, 10:36 am

"Darnit Fade! Alue, Foxpelt, we cant leave him here. We have to do something!" He yells to then. They cant leave him here. He got pups to take care of.

Edit from WildWind: Do NOT cuss, Tycser.
Back to top Go down
Electivire
` pup

Electivire

PostSubject: Re: Home Sweet Home   Home Sweet Home - Page 5 Icon_minitimeNovember 15th 2008, 6:50 pm

"The two of us could get him on our backs and then we run run run!" shouted Foxpelt. He nosed Fade. "Help me here."
Back to top Go down
Penman98
` subordinate

Penman98

Pack leader

PostSubject: Re: Home Sweet Home   Home Sweet Home - Page 5 Icon_minitimeNovember 15th 2008, 7:12 pm

"NOOOOOOOO!Let him die he said!" he said as Fade woke up barely alive."I don't have the strength to li..." he said blocked out by blood loss.A bullet ripped of a piece of Sammy's fur."WE HAVE TO GO!!!!!!!!!!"He screamed as loud as he could.
Back to top Go down
MajesticWolfs
` omega

MajesticWolfs

PostSubject: Re: Home Sweet Home   Home Sweet Home - Page 5 Icon_minitimeNovember 16th 2008, 12:07 pm

"Fade!!!!"Aleu yelled between her teeth.She ran over to Tyscer and gave April to him and still held Autumn in her mouth.She was able to get Fade on her back and run.She nudged Sammy over to Foxpelt and growled both to Tyscer and Foxpelt."If you hurt or try to kill my puppies I WILL KILL YOU!!"She looked as she ran off."Fade I am not giving up on you."

Autumn cried as she saw her mother carry her away and Fade almost dead on her back.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Home Sweet Home   Home Sweet Home - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Home Sweet Home
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next