Home Sweet Home - Page 4

How will you live yours?

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Chatbox  

Home Sweet Home

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
MajesticWolfs
` omega

MajesticWolfs

Female Age : 28

Home Sweet Home - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Home Sweet Home   Home Sweet Home - Page 4 Icon_minitimeOctober 6th 2008, 6:37 pm

Autumn and April yawned as they went to sleep.

Aleu nodded as the pups followed Rose.She looked to Fade."I am gunna head back to and go to sleep.If you wanna come Foxpelt it is fine with me."She said turning towards the den.

Tallen heard Roses call.He looked around until he caught a glimpse of her."Yea Rose?What is it?"He said nuzzling her.

Katasha looked at Aleu."Could I come too?"
Back to top Go down
Electivire
` pup

Electivire

Female Age : 27

PostSubject: Re: Home Sweet Home   Home Sweet Home - Page 4 Icon_minitimeOctober 6th 2008, 7:56 pm

Foxpelt nodded towards Fade. "All right, then. I'll try my best to serve the pack." He slowly trotted forward, but whirled around and fixed his dark eyes on a tree. It was impossible to tell what was bothering him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Home Sweet Home   Home Sweet Home - Page 4 Icon_minitimeOctober 6th 2008, 7:57 pm

(Yes you did! Look at this thread!)

Timberglow overheard that they were the Greytail pack. "I've heard about you!" she exclaimed, but said nothing else. She then looked off to the lake, and dipped her paws in the fresh water.
Back to top Go down
Rosefur
` pup

Rosefur

Female Age : 31

PostSubject: Re: Home Sweet Home   Home Sweet Home - Page 4 Icon_minitimeOctober 6th 2008, 8:51 pm

MajesticWolfs wrote:
Autumn and April yawned as they went to sleep.

Aleu nodded as the pups followed Rose.She looked to Fade."I am gunna head back to and go to sleep.If you wanna come Foxpelt it is fine with me."She said turning towards the den.

Tallen heard Roses call.He looked around until he caught a glimpse of her."Yea Rose?What is it?"He said nuzzling her.

Katasha looked at Aleu."Could I come too?"

" I just put down Alue's pups. Its been a long day for them. And quite a productive one for us dont you think," Rose said looking up into the face she so dearly loved now.
Back to top Go down
MajesticWolfs
` omega

MajesticWolfs

PostSubject: Re: Home Sweet Home   Home Sweet Home - Page 4 Icon_minitimeOctober 6th 2008, 9:30 pm

Tallen looked at Rose and smiled sweetly.Then he licked her cheek and headed to there den.He lay down on a soft spot of moss and pushed alot over for Rose. This is a sweet life..I am with my old friend,new friends,my mate,the pups and a warm den to sleep in and a safe,home in the forest away from hunters...Tallen smiled.As he rested his head down on the warm moss.

Katasha slowly came into the camp she smelt around and found a place underneath a tree.
Back to top Go down
Rosefur
` pup

Rosefur

Female Age : 31

PostSubject: Re: Home Sweet Home   Home Sweet Home - Page 4 Icon_minitimeOctober 7th 2008, 8:21 am

Rose followed Tallen to the den and laid down. She nudged her head under his and then she was comfortable. She rested contently.
Back to top Go down
MajesticWolfs
` omega

MajesticWolfs

PostSubject: Re: Home Sweet Home   Home Sweet Home - Page 4 Icon_minitimeOctober 18th 2008, 5:33 pm

Tallen felt Rose laying next to him as he began to fall asleep.

Katasha deciding to leave headed towards Waterfall lagoon
Back to top Go down
Penman98
` subordinate

Penman98

Pack leader

Male Age : 26

PostSubject: Re: Home Sweet Home   Home Sweet Home - Page 4 Icon_minitimeOctober 30th 2008, 8:07 pm

Fade wondered over to Whitefeather."What's the matter?" he said.Sammy heard a pound and then saw a hole by him."AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" He screamed.He ran down the den with April and Autum.Fade darted down to tell thim it'd be okay."Aleu!Where are you?"
He yelled as loud as possible.
Back to top Go down
MajesticWolfs
` omega

MajesticWolfs

PostSubject: Re: Home Sweet Home   Home Sweet Home - Page 4 Icon_minitimeNovember 3rd 2008, 8:28 pm

Aleu heard the call of Fade and ran to him.
Back to top Go down
Penman98
` subordinate

Penman98

Pack leader

PostSubject: Re: Home Sweet Home   Home Sweet Home - Page 4 Icon_minitimeNovember 3rd 2008, 8:44 pm

"Hunters!Again!" he yelled as he calmed down Sammy, or at least tried."WE'RE GONNA DIEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!" Sammy screamed as he covered his head with his paws.
Back to top Go down
MajesticWolfs
` omega

MajesticWolfs

PostSubject: Re: Home Sweet Home   Home Sweet Home - Page 4 Icon_minitimeNovember 4th 2008, 12:42 pm

Aleu growled with great ferocity."We are not going to die!!"She growled standing her ground.
Back to top Go down
Penman98
` subordinate

Penman98

Pack leader

PostSubject: Re: Home Sweet Home   Home Sweet Home - Page 4 Icon_minitimeNovember 4th 2008, 4:50 pm

"come on!We need to dig to where they can't see us!"He yelled as he digged a bit more and made a wall blocking everyone else from the sight of the hunters.
Back to top Go down
Tycser
` dispersal

Tycser

Male Age : 33

PostSubject: Re: Home Sweet Home   Home Sweet Home - Page 4 Icon_minitimeNovember 5th 2008, 7:25 am

(Hi, long tim no see ^^, can I jump in?)
Back to top Go down
Penman98
` subordinate

Penman98

Pack leader

PostSubject: Re: Home Sweet Home   Home Sweet Home - Page 4 Icon_minitimeNovember 5th 2008, 8:18 am

Yah!

The hunters didn't see them as they passed."Whew!" he said as he pushed the wall down.He came back up, and went out off into the forest.
Back to top Go down
Tycser
` dispersal

Tycser

PostSubject: Re: Home Sweet Home   Home Sweet Home - Page 4 Icon_minitimeNovember 5th 2008, 8:59 am

Tycser stays hidden under a tree as the hunters pass his hideout. When they are gonne he comes out. "Ohh, I so hate hunters...." He yawns. "Ohh well, better get moving."

(Ohh, thx, good to be back in business ^^)
Back to top Go down
MajesticWolfs
` omega

MajesticWolfs

PostSubject: Re: Home Sweet Home   Home Sweet Home - Page 4 Icon_minitimeNovember 5th 2008, 10:13 pm

(Tyscer good to see ya again!Long time no post?)

Aleu heard a familiar voice from along time ago.She then looked around to see a familiar face.Her eyes grew wide and her tail wagged rapidly."Tyscer!!!!"She howled.Running full speed at him happily jumping on him as she licked his face."Where have you been!"
Back to top Go down
Tycser
` dispersal

Tycser

PostSubject: Re: Home Sweet Home   Home Sweet Home - Page 4 Icon_minitimeNovember 6th 2008, 3:50 am

(Yeah, you can say that again. But im back. And ready to rock!)

He cant believe his eyes. "Hey! Aleu!" He happily licks her back. "Im very happy to see you! How are you?"
Back to top Go down
Penman98
` subordinate

Penman98

Pack leader

PostSubject: Re: Home Sweet Home   Home Sweet Home - Page 4 Icon_minitimeNovember 6th 2008, 8:17 am

Fade smiled at how the two were friends
Back to top Go down
MajesticWolfs
` omega

MajesticWolfs

PostSubject: Re: Home Sweet Home   Home Sweet Home - Page 4 Icon_minitimeNovember 6th 2008, 5:14 pm

Aleu's tail was going a thousand miles per hour."I am great!!I got a pack!A mate!Pups!New friends and a new family!"She barked as she walked over to Fade and licked his cheek."This is Fade,my mate."She smiled."This is Sammy."She licked his cheek."Rose and my old friend Tallen are over in the den.Rose is are medicine wolf,and Tallen is from the Loudhowlers pack.And Autumn,and April are in the den sleeping."She smiled."What happened when you left with Tsuji.What happened?Is he dead?Tell me everything that happened when we all seperated."
Back to top Go down
Penman98
` subordinate

Penman98

Pack leader

PostSubject: Re: Home Sweet Home   Home Sweet Home - Page 4 Icon_minitimeNovember 6th 2008, 8:58 pm

Fade remembered the encounter with Tyscer."How ya doin?" he asked as he walked over and rubbed Aleu with the top of his head(they do that for affection).
Back to top Go down
Tycser
` dispersal

Tycser

PostSubject: Re: Home Sweet Home   Home Sweet Home - Page 4 Icon_minitimeNovember 7th 2008, 3:55 am

"Wow, wow, take it easy. Hey all!" He says to the wolves. "I dont know what happend with Tsuji... We split up too... Soo.. You got a pack and pups, wel done. I knew it would turn out with you." He looks at Alue. "I hope Tsuji is okay... "
Back to top Go down
Penman98
` subordinate

Penman98

Pack leader

PostSubject: Re: Home Sweet Home   Home Sweet Home - Page 4 Icon_minitimeNovember 7th 2008, 8:16 am

"I haven't seen any sign of him...Shade has started a pack, well, at least he has a mate."he said before he walked over and pulled Sammy up.He was scared of Tyscer, So he broke the grip and ran in the den."It's okay he's a friend of ours."He said walking back in the den.Sammy popped his head up and then yanked it down again.
Back to top Go down
MajesticWolfs
` omega

MajesticWolfs

PostSubject: Re: Home Sweet Home   Home Sweet Home - Page 4 Icon_minitimeNovember 8th 2008, 7:14 pm

Aleu sighed sadily and thought.Me too....She looked to the sky and saw it was getting cloudy out with dark clouds."*sigh*I guess...."Aleu was said."But we did come across Tsuji a few months ago.But he was as stubborn as usual and didnt wanna come with me and Fade."She frowned.She rubbed herself against Fade.
Back to top Go down
Tycser
` dispersal

Tycser

PostSubject: Re: Home Sweet Home   Home Sweet Home - Page 4 Icon_minitimeNovember 9th 2008, 5:15 am

"Yes, he is very stubborn. Maybe we should go looking for him? If not what should we do now? We should find a place to hide."
Back to top Go down
Electivire
` pup

Electivire

Female Age : 27

PostSubject: Re: Home Sweet Home   Home Sweet Home - Page 4 Icon_minitimeNovember 9th 2008, 12:38 pm

((Sorry I haven't been here...))

Foxpelt bounded up back to his pack.

"That was close. And you say we should find a place to hide? Depending on the situation, I quite agree.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Home Sweet Home   Home Sweet Home - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Home Sweet Home
Page 4 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next