continuing the journey

How will you live yours?

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Chatbox  

continuing the journey

Go down 
AuthorMessage
dragonwolf1775
` pup

dragonwolf1775

Light Wolf Bright Eyes

Female Age : 23

continuing the journey  Empty
PostSubject: continuing the journey    continuing the journey  Icon_minitimeApril 21st 2013, 9:42 pm

bright eyes wandered to the edge and stared into the water fall. a flicker of orange light she saw past it. she looked around more and saw a passage behind the water fall of the lagoon. she went inside the hidden cave. she barked and waited for a reply... no one did. she walked in further. she tripped over something. it was a dead human. he had a knife in his back and covered in scratches. she nudged the body. she smelt something other thatn the smell of the dead. she poked around in his pocket and pulled out a photo. it had the man in the picture holding a pup with the same crystal necklace bright eyes had. she gasped "this human is holding me! so he gave me that necklace..." she backed up then saw writing on the back of it she looked at it "i can read this some how.." she started to read it aloud "this was a small pup i found, poor girl. hunters killed her parents i saved her before they killed her. i taught her many tricks. when she turned one i let her go into the wild. i miss the little girl very much she was the best little wolf..." she whined and cryed now knowing that this man saved her she only wishes he was alive. she'd have to go find people who can reserect the dead. she now knows more about her past though...
Back to top Go down

continuing the journey
Page 1 of 1