A Wolf's Journey

How will you live yours?

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Chatbox  

A Wolf's Journey

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Kouga
` omega

Kouga

Male Age : 32

A Wolf's Journey Empty
PostSubject: A Wolf's Journey   A Wolf's Journey Icon_minitimeAugust 18th 2010, 12:39 pm

Throughout the forest the snow fell heavily, covering everything with a thick layer of icey dust. Yet in the distance there moved a slow, shadowy figure. His white pet blending him in with the storm that surrounds him. This old wolf's story was a sad one, after loseing his mate and pups to hunters he has been a lone wolf searching for a home. He was older but he had much to offer a new pack. But after years of searching and wandering, he has nearly given up. Feeling tired and cold he takes refuge under the tick snow covered brush and curls up. He then closes his eyes, just for a minute, and thinks of his family now lost to memories.
Back to top Go down
Ria
` dispersal

Ria

Female Age : 27

A Wolf's Journey Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Wolf's Journey   A Wolf's Journey Icon_minitimeAugust 18th 2010, 12:46 pm

Ria ran through the snow her paws patting fast on the slippery ground as she chased after a rabbit. She was almost caught up to ready to bite down on its tail when she slipped on some ice. Crashing into a tree next to a some brush a batch of snopw fell ontop of her, covering her completly, as some also fell on the brush.
Back to top Go down
Kouga
` omega

Kouga

A Wolf's Journey Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Wolf's Journey   A Wolf's Journey Icon_minitimeAugust 18th 2010, 12:51 pm

Kiba was in a deep sleep when he felt a ton of snow fall on top of him. He woke up and dug himself out of the brush wondering what happend. As he was sitting there something moved under the load of snow and out popped a black wolf. She was covered in snow and looked around wondering what happened.
Back to top Go down
Ria
` dispersal

Ria

A Wolf's Journey Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Wolf's Journey   A Wolf's Journey Icon_minitimeAugust 18th 2010, 12:59 pm

Ria sneezed and some snow shook of her pelt, she stood up and shook the cold snow off of herself. Noticeing a white wolf she backed up looking him up and down, "So sorry if I disturbed you," she said.
Back to top Go down
Kouga
` omega

Kouga

A Wolf's Journey Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Wolf's Journey   A Wolf's Journey Icon_minitimeAugust 18th 2010, 1:02 pm

"Thats alright, I shouldn't have been sleeping anyway" Kiba could tell she was a young wolf and he was amazed at how respectful she was to him.
Back to top Go down
Ria
` dispersal

Ria

A Wolf's Journey Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Wolf's Journey   A Wolf's Journey Icon_minitimeAugust 18th 2010, 1:09 pm

Ria nodded, "Right, you could die alone from sleeping out here," she said and sat down, rubbing her tail over her paws.
Back to top Go down
Kouga
` omega

Kouga

A Wolf's Journey Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Wolf's Journey   A Wolf's Journey Icon_minitimeAugust 18th 2010, 1:13 pm

"So what is such a young wolf like you doing out here? Its dangerous in this weather"
Back to top Go down
Ria
` dispersal

Ria

A Wolf's Journey Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Wolf's Journey   A Wolf's Journey Icon_minitimeAugust 18th 2010, 1:17 pm

Ria stood up, "Im not young, and its only dangerous if you dont know where you are," she said harshly. Her quick temper had gone of and her ears were down and her eyes narrowed.
Back to top Go down
Kouga
` omega

Kouga

A Wolf's Journey Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Wolf's Journey   A Wolf's Journey Icon_minitimeAugust 18th 2010, 1:20 pm

"You get angry pretty easy don't you? How about you calm down, I don't think you can take me on" He says very calmly. She looks and see's all of his battle scars on his legs and back.
Back to top Go down
Ria
` dispersal

Ria

A Wolf's Journey Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Wolf's Journey   A Wolf's Journey Icon_minitimeAugust 18th 2010, 1:25 pm

She rolled her eyes, "Who are you anyway," asked and started walking around him in circles.
Back to top Go down
Kouga
` omega

Kouga

A Wolf's Journey Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Wolf's Journey   A Wolf's Journey Icon_minitimeAugust 18th 2010, 1:28 pm

"My name is Kiba, can I ask who you are?" He watches her closely, just in case she tries to make a move.
Back to top Go down
Ria
` dispersal

Ria

A Wolf's Journey Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Wolf's Journey   A Wolf's Journey Icon_minitimeAugust 18th 2010, 1:33 pm

"Ria," She said simply and sat down infront of him, looking at all his scars curiously.
Back to top Go down
Kouga
` omega

Kouga

A Wolf's Journey Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Wolf's Journey   A Wolf's Journey Icon_minitimeAugust 18th 2010, 1:35 pm

"I can see your curious." I hold up my leg so you can see, "these are my trophies of past battle and fights"
Back to top Go down
Ria
` dispersal

Ria

A Wolf's Journey Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Wolf's Journey   A Wolf's Journey Icon_minitimeAugust 18th 2010, 1:39 pm

"I wouldnt really call them trophies," Ria said softly and looked him in the eyes.
Back to top Go down
Kouga
` omega

Kouga

A Wolf's Journey Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Wolf's Journey   A Wolf's Journey Icon_minitimeAugust 18th 2010, 1:42 pm

"They are when you are fighting for something important" He stares back at her.
Back to top Go down
Ria
` dispersal

Ria

A Wolf's Journey Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Wolf's Journey   A Wolf's Journey Icon_minitimeAugust 18th 2010, 1:44 pm

"And what might this importance be?" Ria asked as she stood up sniffing the air, still looking at him.
Back to top Go down
Kouga
` omega

Kouga

A Wolf's Journey Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Wolf's Journey   A Wolf's Journey Icon_minitimeAugust 18th 2010, 1:47 pm

"My family. Everything I did for them was important"
Back to top Go down
Ria
` dispersal

Ria

A Wolf's Journey Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Wolf's Journey   A Wolf's Journey Icon_minitimeAugust 18th 2010, 1:48 pm

Ria looked around, "Where are they?" she asked hoping to meet them.
Back to top Go down
Kouga
` omega

Kouga

A Wolf's Journey Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Wolf's Journey   A Wolf's Journey Icon_minitimeAugust 18th 2010, 1:50 pm

"They are gone, years ago they were hunted and killed" He looks down as he says this, obviously in pain.
Back to top Go down
Ria
` dispersal

Ria

A Wolf's Journey Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Wolf's Journey   A Wolf's Journey Icon_minitimeAugust 18th 2010, 1:54 pm

"Oh," she wispered and nudges him softly on his head, "Come on, cheer up, you gotta be strong enough to let go," she said.
Back to top Go down
Kouga
` omega

Kouga

A Wolf's Journey Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Wolf's Journey   A Wolf's Journey Icon_minitimeAugust 18th 2010, 1:57 pm

"I know that, but I still miss them. It was hard to accept as a young pup and its hard to accept now. I am alone."
Back to top Go down
Ria
` dispersal

Ria

A Wolf's Journey Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Wolf's Journey   A Wolf's Journey Icon_minitimeAugust 18th 2010, 1:59 pm

Ria laughed and nudged him so he fell over, "If your alone then how come I'm here, huh," she said and looked down at him.
Back to top Go down
Kouga
` omega

Kouga

A Wolf's Journey Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Wolf's Journey   A Wolf's Journey Icon_minitimeAugust 18th 2010, 2:03 pm

Kiba gets up and shakes the show off him, "I mean I have no pack or any family. I have spent so many years looking for a home"
Back to top Go down
Ria
` dispersal

Ria

A Wolf's Journey Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Wolf's Journey   A Wolf's Journey Icon_minitimeAugust 18th 2010, 2:08 pm

"Well, then find a place and settle down, theres alot of places around here, but you gotta watch out for the pack." she smiled and turned around in a circle.
Back to top Go down
Kouga
` omega

Kouga

A Wolf's Journey Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Wolf's Journey   A Wolf's Journey Icon_minitimeAugust 18th 2010, 2:11 pm

"I prefer to keep moving. I keep hoping there is a pack or another wolf who has a use for my wisdom"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

A Wolf's Journey Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Wolf's Journey   A Wolf's Journey Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Wolf's Journey
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next