A Journey Home

How will you live yours?

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Chatbox  

A Journey Home

Go down 
+5
Faye
MysteryGirl
Nature
Kihyah
Kouga
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 15  Next
AuthorMessage
Kouga
` omega

Kouga

Male Age : 32

A Journey Home Empty
PostSubject: A Journey Home   A Journey Home Icon_minitimeSeptember 12th 2010, 10:33 pm

It was dusk as I began to walk across the great plains of yellowstone. The tall grasses danced with the wind and sunlight and gave me a sense of peace. It had been such a long time since I had felt that emotion. I have been searching for my place in this world ever since my pack was lost in a territory war. I was only a young pup then, but the memories stiull haunt me and I continue to move, almost like if I could move away from my old home I could move away from the memories. I find a river and take a drink by it, then I sit and let up a howl. Almost like a plea to the heavens to give me some peace.
Back to top Go down
Kihyah
` beta

Kihyah

Male Registered : 2010-06-01

A Journey Home Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Journey Home   A Journey Home Icon_minitimeSeptember 12th 2010, 11:17 pm

Kihyah listened to the young wolf and his tail swung in time with the beat to her soft tune before he'd halt hearing a strange male howl off in the distance, sad and mournful he was uncertain as to why the wolf was howling out to the sky in such a desperately lonely call but his own song would pick up almost as if to console the other wolf. His own howl sounding mournful as he sang out in the cool air that was starting to get a little briskly cold as the sun dipped it's golden crown below the horizon. After his howl dies down he looks back to the pup, " Paradise...that was another wolf, he is sad...to sing like a human he does not understand...but to sing to the stars like a wolf he will...why don't you try with me little one." he says before throwing his head back again to let out another prominent howl this one to say how sad he was but not why. Sad because he had to kill the pups parents, sad because he was away from his mate, sad because he heard a wolf just as sad as he felt at the moment...
Back to top Go down
Nature
` dispersal

Nature

Female Location : Forests

A Journey Home Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Journey Home   A Journey Home Icon_minitimeSeptember 12th 2010, 11:22 pm

~Paradise~
I joined in the howl I howled because I lost my parents I howled beause I lost my parents I howled because I missed them.
Back to top Go down
Kouga
` omega

Kouga

A Journey Home Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Journey Home   A Journey Home Icon_minitimeSeptember 12th 2010, 11:32 pm

As I let my head down, my ears pick up the sounds of other wolves howling. Could they be responding to him? They both seemed just as sad as his was, so he decided to check them out. He started to run toward the sound, maybe these other wolves would be the answer to his prayers.
Back to top Go down
Kihyah
` beta

Kihyah

A Journey Home Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Journey Home   A Journey Home Icon_minitimeSeptember 12th 2010, 11:42 pm

Kihyah picked up the scent of the other wolf and suddenly the foreign male was closer then Kihyah had last heard from the howl, he then started to pick up in his radar like audits the sounds of the brute running for them. Well, Kihyah thought he wasn't trying to mask his approach to them however he wasn't too sure about the stranger with the pup around. He turns to Paradise, " Get behind me. If he starts to attack me you run to my mate Mystery, you remember her scent and she should be rather easy to track back to the den..." he tells her while moving to sit in front of the pup blocking her from the view of the approaching wolf seeing as he wasn't too far off from where they had been going to scent it wouldn't take him long to get to them.
Back to top Go down
Kouga
` omega

Kouga

A Journey Home Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Journey Home   A Journey Home Icon_minitimeSeptember 12th 2010, 11:48 pm

I put my nose to the ground and I sense that the other wolves are not too far away, just on the other side of some brush. I them go through it and walk out the other side. Sitting there is a rather large wolf. large enough that he could kill me if wanted. I appraoch with caution, swishing my tail to show that I am friendly.
Back to top Go down
MysteryGirl
` omega

MysteryGirl

Female Age : 27

A Journey Home Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Journey Home   A Journey Home Icon_minitimeSeptember 13th 2010, 12:05 am

Mystery whimpers gently as she lies at the mouth of the den, having heard the strange brutes mornful howl along with her mates and the pup that was with him. Rising to her peds quickly she paced the cave entrance, whining to herself as she new her Kih was out there on his own if he were to be attacked. Once it had gone silent her audits twitched and rotated, silently begging for some type of noise. They were to far out to be in hearing range and she whined once again as she paced before letting her own howl escape through her throat. Her howl almost painful in her distress from being away from her mate at this second as she sang.
Back to top Go down
Kihyah
` beta

Kihyah

A Journey Home Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Journey Home   A Journey Home Icon_minitimeSeptember 13th 2010, 12:43 am

Kihyah snorts softly as his tail moved lightly to show his caution towards the other wolf, " Stop right there. What is your purpose here?" he asks in a series of yips and barks. He then caught his mate's howl his hearing quite impeccable due to his poor eyesight, he knew the other couldn't hear such a thing so he remained still and would respond to her once he found out if it was safe to give away that piece of information to the stranger. His audits were now focused on the wolf in front of him ready to receive his answer.
Back to top Go down
Kouga
` omega

Kouga

A Journey Home Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Journey Home   A Journey Home Icon_minitimeSeptember 13th 2010, 1:12 am

I tried to appear friendly toward the wolf and he asked me what my purpose was here, "Well, I was passing through and you responed to my howl. It has been a long time since I have been around other wolves, so excuse my eagerness"
Back to top Go down
Kihyah
` beta

Kihyah

A Journey Home Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Journey Home   A Journey Home Icon_minitimeSeptember 13th 2010, 1:28 am

Kihyah smiles and his tail begins to wag softly behind him, " Not at all. It's good to see another wolf, sorry for being a bit brash at first. My name's Kihyah I'm the alpha of these lands, but I'm sure you could tell that by the way I smell. I give you my permission as such to pass through these lands but please I ask if you are just traveling through make your passage quickly through I don't wish to have to start after you to see what is taking you so long to leave. I am fairly busy." he says to the male, if he was just passing through then he should be on his way Kihyah did have much to do yet and did need to contact his mate yet but still did not wish to give away her location yet.
Back to top Go down
Kouga
` omega

Kouga

A Journey Home Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Journey Home   A Journey Home Icon_minitimeSeptember 13th 2010, 1:41 am

"Thank you so much. I accualy don't know where I am passing through too right now. I have no home or family, I am just trying to find my place in the world" I still try to appear friendly and hope that I can earn his trust.
Back to top Go down
Nature
` dispersal

Nature

A Journey Home Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Journey Home   A Journey Home Icon_minitimeSeptember 13th 2010, 7:59 am

~Paradise~
I came out from behind Kihyah wagging my tail as fast as it could go. "I'm Paradise!" I yipped happily hearing Mystery's howl made me so excited but it was real sad Mystery shouldn't be worrying Kihyah's out here and if someone was out here to attack then he would put up a fight and I think he would win I knew I just got done howling but I had to let Mystery know we were here. So I lifted up my head and gave a long huge howl saying. 'Don't worry Mystery. We're safe we're right here we'll be back.' I let her know I put my head down from the sky and look at Kihyah with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Kihyah
` beta

Kihyah

A Journey Home Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Journey Home   A Journey Home Icon_minitimeSeptember 13th 2010, 2:13 pm

Kihyah sighs and puts a paw on the pups crown, " This...is an orphan pup, I'm taking her along my rounds of my scent line...I'm afraid I cannot offer for you to come along seeing as you are just passing through otherwise I would be more hospitable, my mate is currently talking to a new member of our pack...of course I would be able to allow you to come along if you were interested in joining the pack as well. That way we could talk more...really about anything at all. I may ask you questions and they may or may not pertain to joining but that's what packs are about, a connecting tie that binds them so tightly to that pack that no matter what was said or done. That any member of our family understands that our decisions are made not with light hearts and that we do what is best for the survival of our family because Yellowstone may be paradise but it's wilds are very unforgiving. Are you interested?" he asks taking his paw off the pups head to only push her over with it in a playful manner. His eyes and ears still fixated on the other wolf.
Back to top Go down
Kouga
` omega

Kouga

A Journey Home Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Journey Home   A Journey Home Icon_minitimeSeptember 13th 2010, 5:02 pm

"Yes I would be interested. You see I have no home, my old pack was killed in a territorial war and I have been looking for a new pne. But not just a place, but a family that I can be apart of. So could I join and be in your pack?" All the while I am talking I keep thinking that this might be the answer to my prayers.
Back to top Go down
Kihyah
` beta

Kihyah

A Journey Home Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Journey Home   A Journey Home Icon_minitimeSeptember 13th 2010, 5:24 pm

Kihyah chuckles softly as he rise's his hinds and looks over to the pup, " Remember. Stay close, right?" he smiles and nods before turning to the other wolf, " Not so fast. I'm glad you are eager but as I said come with me to make my rounds and we will talk on the way there. Once we reach the scent line I will have my decision. Come then." he turns and lets up a howl telling his mate of everything that was going on between himself and the other male indicating he'd be taking him with and his interest in joining. It had taken several howls out to convey the entire message knowing he'd still hear her he starts forward again to the north east. " So I'm not quite sure I caught your name, what shall I call you?" he asks padding along the forest as he slightly curves northward before continuing on a straight path once more. His audits tending to stay backwards for longer periods to try and catch a message from his mate.
Back to top Go down
Kouga
` omega

Kouga

A Journey Home Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Journey Home   A Journey Home Icon_minitimeSeptember 13th 2010, 5:29 pm

I got up from my sitting position and started to walk along Kihyah, "You can call me Kiba" I also looked over to see the little pup bouncing around and looking like she was having a blast.

Last edited by Kouga on September 13th 2010, 6:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kihyah
` beta

Kihyah

A Journey Home Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Journey Home   A Journey Home Icon_minitimeSeptember 13th 2010, 5:39 pm

(Um, I thought we established the Jeaunu could not be in these lands having to travel all the way from the other lands you were posting with your character at and would take him at LEAST a week to arrive here...we haven't even ended the day the pups parents got killed yet. Please find another character that could be appropriately entered here or we will have to continue on as if your wolf had never appeared. Thank you.)
Back to top Go down
Nature
` dispersal

Nature

A Journey Home Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Journey Home   A Journey Home Icon_minitimeSeptember 13th 2010, 6:55 pm

~Paradise~
I closed my eyes and started trotting following Kih with a smile on my face. "I`m alpha female! i`m alpha female!" I joked happily soon buming into Kih`s behind I gave a little giggle and ran over beside him.
Back to top Go down
Kihyah
` beta

Kihyah

A Journey Home Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Journey Home   A Journey Home Icon_minitimeSeptember 13th 2010, 7:22 pm

Kihyah looks at the pup and blinks, " Hardly and I wouldn't think it such a good idea to say such things little one. Mates get very jealous even if you are just joking pup, she would put you in your place if she were here right now and she'd have every right to. No wolf jokes about those sort of things...okay?" he asks raising an eyebrow, he had almost tripped over the small fluff ball when she had bumped into his back ankles. " You are just a pup right now, maybe one day you'll grow up and find yourself a strong suitable male. Perhaps you'll leave here and find your own place to live, it was the reason why Mystery and myself left her family. So that we could find a place of our own to start another pack, her family was large and over crowded...plus we also had the blood of Alpha's running through us. It wasn't like we could stay and be anything less, however her family will come to visit us I'm sure and we will go visit them. We left under good terms having approached the Alpha and asking permission to leave, start a family of our own and a pack. Having been reasonable and shown him over the few months I was there that I could handle such responsibilities he agreed that we could extend outwards. Feeling safe to allow me to watch over Mystery but asking that I make sure we keep in contact with them. We are family after all." he smiles softly, padding along towards the scent line they would be there soon and the stars were just starting to come out in the dark night. It was so clear that Kihyah stopped dead in his tracks as he saw a large bright star make a journey quickly across the sky but not so fast as a shooting star. It looked peculiar, almost ufo in nature but it was clearly a star. He blinks a couple of times tilting his apex as he watched it as far as his eyes could see before it disappeared from his vision, he looks back to the pup. " Did you see that?" he asks before starting off again.
Back to top Go down
Nature
` dispersal

Nature

A Journey Home Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Journey Home   A Journey Home Icon_minitimeSeptember 13th 2010, 7:53 pm

~Paradise~
I yawn and smile. "Yeah..." I knew I could make it I wanted to show Kih I wasn't any old lazy female that shouldn't be alpha. I want to be and Alpha who is stong, majestic bold I wanted a male like Kihyah. I jump up and lick his chin. "Yah...." I walk in front of him I couldn't wait to be Alpha in front of her.
Back to top Go down
Kihyah
` beta

Kihyah

A Journey Home Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Journey Home   A Journey Home Icon_minitimeSeptember 13th 2010, 9:09 pm

Kihyah laughs and rolls his eyes at the young thing, pulling a pad in front of her face to move her back behind him. "You're following me, remember?" he raises a brow nipping at her paw pads if she tried to push forward again. His head turns back around as they finally reach the line, finding a few rocks and trees to lift his leg and urinate on making his territory known to all passing wolves. He trots forward a few yards before finding another place to mark. " Now you know why I do this don't you?" he asks the young pup.
Back to top Go down
MysteryGirl
` omega

MysteryGirl

Female Age : 27

A Journey Home Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Journey Home   A Journey Home Icon_minitimeSeptember 13th 2010, 10:34 pm

Mystery now padded silently in the shadows that lie near to the border of her terra, having flat out ran toward the sound of Kih's howl once he had responded to her. She didnt want to be cooped up in the den for the few hours she felt normal in the night before morning sickness slammed into her once again and having Kih away hadnt helped. She had neared the little group as she saw the pup had pretended to be in her place and her auds pinned tight against her skull cap. She knew Kih already knew she was here near them but she watched the pup still, wanting to know what else would happen. Watching her jump up an lick his chin before walking in front of him that did it. She waited till Kih had pushed her back behind him again before she shot out of the woods, snarling threateningly as she glared down at the pup that stood between her fores. Mysterys tassle high and her derma ruffled in a display of her dominace over the pup, it would only get worse if she didnt submit to her as she bared her enamels.
Back to top Go down
Nature
` dispersal

Nature

A Journey Home Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Journey Home   A Journey Home Icon_minitimeSeptember 14th 2010, 7:59 am

~Paradise~
I smiled and giggled a bit playfully licking Mystery's chin. "Your fun loving mate is here Kih my new Mummy is here! She's here!" I yelled excited. "And yeah I do it's to let others know this is your territory." I told him. I ran around. "I'm sorry Mystery Kih told me about the whole Alpha female thing." I said with a smile tickling Mystery's chin with the tip of her tonugh.
Back to top Go down
Kihyah
` beta

Kihyah

A Journey Home Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Journey Home   A Journey Home Icon_minitimeSeptember 14th 2010, 2:08 pm

Kihyah sighs and turns sitting down, he was happy his mate was there he had sighed because his patience was starting to wear thin wanting desperately to continue and finish marking the line. Making up his mind he turns and starts forward again, they could catch up with him and he trusted Mystery could handle such a small pups discipline wisely without him having to watch over them both. He picked his pace up to a trot before he started into a full galloping run as he had reached the plains, slowing to a trot at certain points to circle and lift a leg and scent the line. It couldn't be held off with Angel and Sitka having been in his territory, as a male he needed to make sure everyone knew who had won such a fight not only with the howl but marking out his lines again. They needed to know he was fully capable of protecting his lands, he starts off again he wished his eyes were better to see the stars as it was now getting so dark that he was having to make his way completely by smell and sounds. He was well practiced in it so he knew exactly where he was and where every thing else was in conjunction to him. It was why his audits moved like radar on top of his head, so he could make a visual in his mind of the surroundings and it was quite convenient and accurate since he had been doing it since he was a pup. Seeing as it was his scent line it was easy to follow in the dark.
Back to top Go down
Faye
` pup

Faye

A Journey Home Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Journey Home   A Journey Home Icon_minitimeSeptember 15th 2010, 4:33 pm

Faye started her trek back to the cave.She was exhausted from the few days of scouting around Yellowstone for new food sources.Faye raised her muzzle into the crisp night air and howled a message of her mission being successful.She waited patiently for the answer of one or both of the Alpha Wolves
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

A Journey Home Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Journey Home   A Journey Home Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Journey Home
Page 1 of 15Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 15  Next