Hunting in mist - Page 20

How will you live yours?

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Chatbox  

Hunting in mist

Go down 
+2
~Zero~
edme123
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 27 ... 35  Next
AuthorMessage
Goldenashes
` beta

Goldenashes

Golden

Female Age : 21

Hunting in mist - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunting in mist   Hunting in mist - Page 20 Icon_minitimeJune 28th 2014, 12:12 pm

OOC: It's OK, all's well. 

Midnight smiled and ran after her. He rolled over onto the grass, letting the sunshine warm him. It was really comfortable. He rolled onto his belly and stood up. Midnight wagged his tail, and sat down. He watched Jasmine frolick with a smile on his face.
Back to top Go down
Frostwolf
` subordinate

Frostwolf

PostSubject: Re: Hunting in mist   Hunting in mist - Page 20 Icon_minitimeJuly 3rd 2014, 8:55 pm

OOC: I'M SOOOOOOOO SORRY! I went over the data limit on my phone and I didn't have internet. The only reason I was able to post last time is because they hadn't finished shutting down my internet.

Jasmine ran and jumped into the grass. She rolled around and squealed with delight. "This is so fun!" Jasmine said happily while she rolled around.
Back to top Go down
Goldenashes
` beta

Goldenashes

Golden

PostSubject: Re: Hunting in mist   Hunting in mist - Page 20 Icon_minitimeJuly 4th 2014, 4:07 pm

Midnight laughed. He would let her have fun, then show her the hills deep caverns. "Don't kill yourself!" he joked.
Back to top Go down
Frostwolf
` subordinate

Frostwolf

PostSubject: Re: Hunting in mist   Hunting in mist - Page 20 Icon_minitimeJuly 4th 2014, 4:12 pm

"Okay!" Jasmine said. She ran around a few more times and sat down by Midnight, panting.
Back to top Go down
Goldenashes
` beta

Goldenashes

Golden

PostSubject: Re: Hunting in mist   Hunting in mist - Page 20 Icon_minitimeJuly 4th 2014, 4:30 pm

Midnight smiled and wagged his tail. "You killed yourself." he said, chuckling. Midnight nuzzled Jasmine and yawned tiredly. He shook his head and smiled. "Watching you made me tired all of the sudden." he said with a grin.
Back to top Go down
Frostwolf
` subordinate

Frostwolf

PostSubject: Re: Hunting in mist   Hunting in mist - Page 20 Icon_minitimeJuly 4th 2014, 5:04 pm

OOC: Guess what? I might be in a BIG movie!!!!!!!!!!!!! XD

"Well just think about how tired I am!" She said still panting.
Back to top Go down
Goldenashes
` beta

Goldenashes

Golden

PostSubject: Re: Hunting in mist   Hunting in mist - Page 20 Icon_minitimeJuly 4th 2014, 5:48 pm

OOC: OMG, ME TOO!!!!!

Midnight nodded. "Yes I know. How bout we rest in the sun for a while?" he suggested.
Back to top Go down
Frostwolf
` subordinate

Frostwolf

PostSubject: Re: Hunting in mist   Hunting in mist - Page 20 Icon_minitimeJuly 4th 2014, 5:51 pm

OOC: Just call me so we can talk about it, ok?

"That sounds like a great idea." Jasmine said as she lay down next to Midnight.
Back to top Go down
Goldenashes
` beta

Goldenashes

Golden

PostSubject: Re: Hunting in mist   Hunting in mist - Page 20 Icon_minitimeJuly 4th 2014, 6:12 pm

OOC: I will, once I get the chance to use the phone.   tongue 

Midnight lay down as well and fell asleep.
Back to top Go down
Frostwolf
` subordinate

Frostwolf

PostSubject: Re: Hunting in mist   Hunting in mist - Page 20 Icon_minitimeJuly 4th 2014, 6:16 pm

OOC: Ok.

Jasmine woke an hour later. She yawned then turned to wake Midnight up. " Wake up, we still have some exploring to do." She said.
Back to top Go down
Goldenashes
` beta

Goldenashes

Golden

PostSubject: Re: Hunting in mist   Hunting in mist - Page 20 Icon_minitimeJuly 4th 2014, 6:26 pm

He fluttered his eyes opened and stood up. "We do don't we?" he said, stretching. Midnight shook his head to clear the sleep. He smiled at her. He began walking to the base of the cliff. He flicked his tail, a gesture for her to follow. "The hill's secret lies inside." he said, smirking.
Back to top Go down
Frostwolf
` subordinate

Frostwolf

PostSubject: Re: Hunting in mist   Hunting in mist - Page 20 Icon_minitimeJuly 4th 2014, 6:56 pm

"Sounds dark and mysterious." Jasmine said as she followed Midnight.
Back to top Go down
Goldenashes
` beta

Goldenashes

Golden

PostSubject: Re: Hunting in mist   Hunting in mist - Page 20 Icon_minitimeJuly 5th 2014, 11:54 am

Midnight smiled. "You'll see." he said. The two entered a den passage, that was kind of tiny. But once they got in, it was a huge wide cavern. Diamonds and jewels glowed {they're what kept the hill standing} and a few broken pieces of stone were on the ground. Midnight turned them towards Jasmine to discover it was actually filled with gems. "It's a gemstone!" he exclaimed, grinning. He sat down and waited for Jasmine's response.
Back to top Go down
Frostwolf
` subordinate

Frostwolf

PostSubject: Re: Hunting in mist   Hunting in mist - Page 20 Icon_minitimeJuly 5th 2014, 11:57 am

"Wow! That is so pretty! I've never seen anything like it!" Jasmine said happily. Her eyed glowed with all the sparkling of the gems.
Back to top Go down
Goldenashes
` beta

Goldenashes

Golden

PostSubject: Re: Hunting in mist   Hunting in mist - Page 20 Icon_minitimeJuly 5th 2014, 2:41 pm

Midnight smiled. "Your eyes look beautiful in here." he mused, tilting his head side to side. His face hardened remembering something. "You can't tell anyone. It's our little secret." he said.
Back to top Go down
Frostwolf
` subordinate

Frostwolf

PostSubject: Re: Hunting in mist   Hunting in mist - Page 20 Icon_minitimeJuly 5th 2014, 2:44 pm

Jasmine blushed. "Thank you. And I won't tell anyone. Who would I tell? The only person I have to tell anything is you." She said smiling.
Back to top Go down
Goldenashes
` beta

Goldenashes

Golden

PostSubject: Re: Hunting in mist   Hunting in mist - Page 20 Icon_minitimeJuly 5th 2014, 2:55 pm

Midnight smiled. "Cool." he said.
Back to top Go down
Frostwolf
` subordinate

Frostwolf

PostSubject: Re: Hunting in mist   Hunting in mist - Page 20 Icon_minitimeJuly 5th 2014, 2:58 pm

Jasmine just sat there and looked at all the beautiful gems.
Back to top Go down
Goldenashes
` beta

Goldenashes

Golden

PostSubject: Re: Hunting in mist   Hunting in mist - Page 20 Icon_minitimeJuly 5th 2014, 3:13 pm

Midnight smiled and began inspected the gems. He saw some rubies, diamonds, emeralds..ect. Gems hung over head like a chandeliar. There was a strange brightness to the room, then he noticed that the "Chandeliar" had glow stone (You know, like off of minecraft) right in the middle. It gave off a sort of honey gold glow that lit the room. All the gems and jewels collected the light and sparkled making the room brighter and very colorful.
Back to top Go down
Frostwolf
` subordinate

Frostwolf

PostSubject: Re: Hunting in mist   Hunting in mist - Page 20 Icon_minitimeJuly 5th 2014, 3:22 pm

OOC: sorry, I was doing something.

"It's very beautiful." Jasmine said smiling. She lay down on her back and gazed at all the gems.
Back to top Go down
Goldenashes
` beta

Goldenashes

Golden

PostSubject: Re: Hunting in mist   Hunting in mist - Page 20 Icon_minitimeJuly 5th 2014, 3:29 pm

Midnight nodded and lay down beside her. He looked at her. "Very." he said.
Back to top Go down
Frostwolf
` subordinate

Frostwolf

PostSubject: Re: Hunting in mist   Hunting in mist - Page 20 Icon_minitimeJuly 5th 2014, 3:31 pm

Jasmine lay there for an hour. "Ok, now what do you want to do?" She said happily.
Back to top Go down
Goldenashes
` beta

Goldenashes

Golden

PostSubject: Re: Hunting in mist   Hunting in mist - Page 20 Icon_minitimeJuly 5th 2014, 4:06 pm

Midnight thought for a minute. "Hmm...." he mumbled. Good question. He thought, rolling onto his belly. "You decide, I'm at a loss for words." he said, standing up.
Back to top Go down
Frostwolf
` subordinate

Frostwolf

PostSubject: Re: Hunting in mist   Hunting in mist - Page 20 Icon_minitimeJuly 5th 2014, 4:10 pm

"I don't know. Mabey we can go to the cave and chat or go the waterfall. I don't really know of anything else we can do." Jasmine said standing up.
Back to top Go down
Goldenashes
` beta

Goldenashes

Golden

PostSubject: Re: Hunting in mist   Hunting in mist - Page 20 Icon_minitimeJuly 5th 2014, 4:13 pm

Midnight cocked his head. "When I'm bored...I always play the favorite game." he said. {Literally, I always play the favorite game.} Midnight sat down and looked around. "So what's your favorite color?" He asked. 
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hunting in mist   Hunting in mist - Page 20 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hunting in mist
Page 20 of 35Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 27 ... 35  Next