Hunting in mist - Page 3

How will you live yours?

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Chatbox  

Hunting in mist

Go down 
+2
~Zero~
edme123
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 19 ... 35  Next
AuthorMessage
Frostwolf
` subordinate

Frostwolf

Female Age : 21

Hunting in mist - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunting in mist   Hunting in mist - Page 3 Icon_minitimeJune 5th 2014, 2:19 pm

" Sure" she said sniffling. "I t-think I'm getting a cold." she chuckled lightly.
Back to top Go down
Goldenashes
` beta

Goldenashes

Golden

PostSubject: Re: Hunting in mist   Hunting in mist - Page 3 Icon_minitimeJune 5th 2014, 2:23 pm

Midnight sighed, "You know, your also the first person to go into my cave." He stood up. Your going soft. I must be getting rusty. he thought. He made his way back to his cave and crawled inside. The mist was not able to cloud everything away in here. He had fireflies in old jars, feathers, and other human nick nacks. He remembered the doe's skull and raced outside to get it. He soon returned and lay it down by his bone collection.
Back to top Go down
Frostwolf
` subordinate

Frostwolf

PostSubject: Re: Hunting in mist   Hunting in mist - Page 3 Icon_minitimeJune 5th 2014, 2:25 pm

Jasmine followed Midnight inside. She stayed near the mouth because she felt bad about calling him evil and felt like he needed space. She was quiet and hoped she didn't bother him.
Back to top Go down
Goldenashes
` beta

Goldenashes

Golden

PostSubject: Re: Hunting in mist   Hunting in mist - Page 3 Icon_minitimeJune 5th 2014, 2:29 pm

Midnight looked at her. "um... well come inside. Don't worry, fireflies don't bite." He said. He laughed but stopped and shook his head. Um, don't laugh in front of people. he thought. He got up and lay down.
Back to top Go down
Frostwolf
` subordinate

Frostwolf

PostSubject: Re: Hunting in mist   Hunting in mist - Page 3 Icon_minitimeJune 5th 2014, 2:32 pm

Jasmine walked into the cave. She stayed away from Midnight. I shouldn't have called him evil. He's taken care of me.she thought. She still stayed quiet.
Back to top Go down
Goldenashes
` beta

Goldenashes

Golden

PostSubject: Re: Hunting in mist   Hunting in mist - Page 3 Icon_minitimeJune 5th 2014, 2:34 pm

Midnight cocked his head. "Are you OK?" he asked. He looked her in the eyes. "You don't have to stand up all night." he said. With that he closed his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Frostwolf
` subordinate

Frostwolf

PostSubject: Re: Hunting in mist   Hunting in mist - Page 3 Icon_minitimeJune 5th 2014, 2:35 pm

"I'm fine." She said and turned in circles. She then layed down.
Back to top Go down
Goldenashes
` beta

Goldenashes

Golden

PostSubject: Re: Hunting in mist   Hunting in mist - Page 3 Icon_minitimeJune 5th 2014, 2:38 pm

Midnight opened his eyes. He heard a strange noise outside. He came out. An owl hooted. The mist was low and the rain had stopped. He looked up at the stars. This was the midnight that he would have been, had he been kept. But now he was a savage brute. He sighed.
Back to top Go down
Frostwolf
` subordinate

Frostwolf

PostSubject: Re: Hunting in mist   Hunting in mist - Page 3 Icon_minitimeJune 5th 2014, 2:41 pm

Jasmine walked quietly up behind him and then to his left side. " What's wrong?" Jasmine asked sleepily. She yawned.
Back to top Go down
Goldenashes
` beta

Goldenashes

Golden

PostSubject: Re: Hunting in mist   Hunting in mist - Page 3 Icon_minitimeJune 5th 2014, 2:43 pm

Midnight looked at her. "N- nothing. You?" he asked. I guess we're friends now. He thought.
Back to top Go down
Frostwolf
` subordinate

Frostwolf

PostSubject: Re: Hunting in mist   Hunting in mist - Page 3 Icon_minitimeJune 5th 2014, 2:45 pm

" Me?" Jasmine chuckled softly. " I'm fine!" she said with a smirk " Shouldn't you be in bed? Or are you a night person? If you want to stay up, i'll stay up too." she said with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Goldenashes
` beta

Goldenashes

Golden

PostSubject: Re: Hunting in mist   Hunting in mist - Page 3 Icon_minitimeJune 5th 2014, 2:48 pm

Midnight smiled softly. "Night person... most of the time." He said. He looked her properly for the first time. "Fine." he said, there's the old Midnight! He thought. He laughed.
Back to top Go down
Frostwolf
` subordinate

Frostwolf

PostSubject: Re: Hunting in mist   Hunting in mist - Page 3 Icon_minitimeJune 5th 2014, 2:51 pm

"Yay!" Jasmine said softly. " I'm a night person too. So, do you want to tell me a story or do you want me to tell you one? I'm very interested in your backstory." She smiled. Jasmine scooted closer to Midnight and layed down. " Go ahead." she said.
Back to top Go down
Goldenashes
` beta

Goldenashes

Golden

PostSubject: Re: Hunting in mist   Hunting in mist - Page 3 Icon_minitimeJune 5th 2014, 2:54 pm

Midnight thought for a minute. "Um... stories?" he asked. Oh, great. he thought bitterly. "Not into stories... but ok?" he said uncertain. "How 'bout you go first?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
Frostwolf
` subordinate

Frostwolf

PostSubject: Re: Hunting in mist   Hunting in mist - Page 3 Icon_minitimeJune 5th 2014, 2:56 pm

" Ok, do you want to hear my backstory or a story I make up?" She asked undecidedly.
Back to top Go down
Goldenashes
` beta

Goldenashes

Golden

PostSubject: Re: Hunting in mist   Hunting in mist - Page 3 Icon_minitimeJune 5th 2014, 2:58 pm

Midnight paused for a second. "Not really into back stories." he said. He thought for a minute, not wanting to disappoint her. "Uh... a, wait no. Alright fine, backstory." he said. He sat down.
Back to top Go down
Frostwolf
` subordinate

Frostwolf

PostSubject: Re: Hunting in mist   Hunting in mist - Page 3 Icon_minitimeJune 5th 2014, 3:05 pm

" Ok. As a pup, my parents never wanted me. I was the smallest. They thought I would never live up to my brother and sisters. So, they left me in freezing forest. A wolf, named Serbi, saw my father leave me there. Serbi took me in and raised me as his own with his wife, Mary. Serbi taught me woodworking so I would have a skill I could use. One day a met a wolf named Jacob. At first, he treated me well. But, after a while, he wasn't who I thought he was. We got into a fight and he scratched my hind leg. He forced me into this forest and thats's how I met you." Jasmine waited for a response.
Back to top Go down
Goldenashes
` beta

Goldenashes

Golden

PostSubject: Re: Hunting in mist   Hunting in mist - Page 3 Icon_minitimeJune 5th 2014, 3:16 pm

"Hmm... Well, you are unlucky." he said, sighing. same happened here, so I guess that makes us even, but of course it was different. he thought. He smiled sadly. "OK, my turn." He said. He paused for a while, trying to remember all that had happened. "OK, I was born in a cliffy region. My parents were just cruel. I was the strongest, biggest in the litter." He said. Midnight stood up. "I was left to die, to be eaten by an eagle. Well that didn't happen. I was smart, my eyes and ears were open, I found my way down that Canus forsaken cliff. I ended in someones territory when I was a teen. Alpha got mad, and he started a fight. Lost my eye sight in the struggle, but I won. Ended up here, never looked back." he said. Midnight's hackles rose at the memory. He growled quietly. For Canus's sake calm down. He thought. Midnight shook his head to clear it. He sat down and sighed.
Back to top Go down
Frostwolf
` subordinate

Frostwolf

PostSubject: Re: Hunting in mist   Hunting in mist - Page 3 Icon_minitimeJune 5th 2014, 3:18 pm

" Well that sucks cheese. I'm sorry. Your parents don't know what they're missing out on." she said with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Goldenashes
` beta

Goldenashes

Golden

PostSubject: Re: Hunting in mist   Hunting in mist - Page 3 Icon_minitimeJune 5th 2014, 3:22 pm

Midnight chuckled. "ya. I guess," he said. He got up and stretched. An owl hooted in the night. Midnight lay down and looked up. A opossum was hanging over his head. He smirked evilly. He jumped up and yanked the opossum off the tree. "just a midnight snack." he said light heartedly. He gobbled up some of it, offering the rest to Jasmine.
Back to top Go down
Frostwolf
` subordinate

Frostwolf

PostSubject: Re: Hunting in mist   Hunting in mist - Page 3 Icon_minitimeJune 5th 2014, 3:25 pm

"Thanks" Jasmine finished what he had given her. " I want to do something fun! What about you? Hmmmmm? Do ya?" she asked happily.
Back to top Go down
Goldenashes
` beta

Goldenashes

Golden

PostSubject: Re: Hunting in mist   Hunting in mist - Page 3 Icon_minitimeJune 5th 2014, 3:27 pm

So much energy! he thought. He yawned. "I'm... not that much of a night person." He laughed. He looked at her. "But, what do you have in mind?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
Frostwolf
` subordinate

Frostwolf

PostSubject: Re: Hunting in mist   Hunting in mist - Page 3 Icon_minitimeJune 5th 2014, 3:28 pm

" Remember the waterfall? Well, we could go swimming?" she said looking at Midnight.
Back to top Go down
Goldenashes
` beta

Goldenashes

Golden

PostSubject: Re: Hunting in mist   Hunting in mist - Page 3 Icon_minitimeJune 5th 2014, 3:29 pm

He raised an eyebrow. "Mist is very thick around water." he said. He stood up and looked at her. "I love swimming." he said.
Back to top Go down
Frostwolf
` subordinate

Frostwolf

PostSubject: Re: Hunting in mist   Hunting in mist - Page 3 Icon_minitimeJune 5th 2014, 3:31 pm

" C'mon! Let's go! I'll race you there!" With that, Jasmine took off towards the waterfall.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hunting in mist   Hunting in mist - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hunting in mist
Page 3 of 35Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 19 ... 35  Next