Hunting in mist - Page 4

How will you live yours?

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Chatbox  

Hunting in mist

Go down 
+2
~Zero~
edme123
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 19 ... 35  Next
AuthorMessage
Goldenashes
` beta

Goldenashes

Golden

Female Age : 21

Hunting in mist - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunting in mist   Hunting in mist - Page 4 Icon_minitimeJune 5th 2014, 3:33 pm

Midnight laughed and took off. He passed Jasmine and jumped into the deep water. Midnight's head perked up. He laughed. "Beat'cha!" He shouted boyishly.
Back to top Go down
Frostwolf
` subordinate

Frostwolf

PostSubject: Re: Hunting in mist   Hunting in mist - Page 4 Icon_minitimeJune 5th 2014, 3:35 pm

" Ok, I'll give you that." Jasmine jumped into the water, splashing Midnight with water. " This is awesome-sauce! I love swimming, especially at night."
Back to top Go down
Goldenashes
` beta

Goldenashes

Golden

PostSubject: Re: Hunting in mist   Hunting in mist - Page 4 Icon_minitimeJune 5th 2014, 3:38 pm

Midnight laughed. "Nice sayings." he said. He looked around. Mist piled around the water. "Except for the mist." he said. He glared at his surroundings. Midnight looked back at Jasmine, "You are a fast runner Jazz." He said.
Back to top Go down
Frostwolf
` subordinate

Frostwolf

PostSubject: Re: Hunting in mist   Hunting in mist - Page 4 Icon_minitimeJune 5th 2014, 3:40 pm

" Why thank you kind sir." Jasmine said in a British accent. "Ya know, I could have beaten you if I want to!" she said with a smile on her face.
Back to top Go down
Goldenashes
` beta

Goldenashes

Golden

PostSubject: Re: Hunting in mist   Hunting in mist - Page 4 Icon_minitimeJune 5th 2014, 3:46 pm

Midnight laughed. "OK, fine, I'll give you that." He said. He dived under water. He knew a special underwater cave. He came up into it, taking a big breath. He walked about. This cave was used for storage, and well, it was pretty. He looked about. Fish, caribou, deer, it was all here, what food he had saved. He came up to his collection of human toys. He grabbed a shell necklace. I hope she'll like it. he thought. He came back up to Jasmine. "Here, so when you leave, you can remember me." he said. He put around her neck. "Suits you." he said.
Back to top Go down
Frostwolf
` subordinate

Frostwolf

PostSubject: Re: Hunting in mist   Hunting in mist - Page 4 Icon_minitimeJune 5th 2014, 3:49 pm

" Awww! Thank you! No one's ever given me a gift before." She smiled and gave Midnight a hug. " I'll keep it forever." she said with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Goldenashes
` beta

Goldenashes

Golden

PostSubject: Re: Hunting in mist   Hunting in mist - Page 4 Icon_minitimeJune 5th 2014, 3:52 pm

Midnight growled friendly like. "I don't like hugs, and your welcome." he said. Now, I don't want you to leave. He thought. He begun to fill with sorrow. "Well... we should go back." he said yawning. He hauled himself out of the water.
Back to top Go down
Frostwolf
` subordinate

Frostwolf

PostSubject: Re: Hunting in mist   Hunting in mist - Page 4 Icon_minitimeJune 5th 2014, 3:55 pm

" Ok" she said as she followed him. " I guess I wont hug you anymore." She said with a smirk. " So, are we going to start heading out again tomorrow?" Jasmine asked without an expression.
Back to top Go down
Goldenashes
` beta

Goldenashes

Golden

PostSubject: Re: Hunting in mist   Hunting in mist - Page 4 Icon_minitimeJune 5th 2014, 3:59 pm

Midnight looked at her. "Ya, course," he said. His tail drooped. He noticed his mistake and quickly flicked it back up. "You know what? You have pretty eyes. They look pretty with your fur, and you also have pretty fur." he said. He frowned. smooth move Midnight. he thought to himself.
Back to top Go down
Frostwolf
` subordinate

Frostwolf

PostSubject: Re: Hunting in mist   Hunting in mist - Page 4 Icon_minitimeJune 5th 2014, 4:01 pm

" Thanks. And your a very handsome wolf." Jasmine said with a smile. " Ya know, I'm gonna miss you." she said. I hope he'll miss me too. She thought. Her tail drooped a little but she didn't care. She liked this wolf, he was her only friend.
Back to top Go down
Goldenashes
` beta

Goldenashes

Golden

PostSubject: Re: Hunting in mist   Hunting in mist - Page 4 Icon_minitimeJune 5th 2014, 4:05 pm

"Why thank you, never got that compliment before." He said. He stopped. "Here we are." he said. Midnight gestured to his cave and crawled in. He lay down, his back to the entrance. "I'll miss you, too." He mumbled.
Back to top Go down
Frostwolf
` subordinate

Frostwolf

PostSubject: Re: Hunting in mist   Hunting in mist - Page 4 Icon_minitimeJune 5th 2014, 4:06 pm

" Goodnight Midnight" she said with a yawn.
Back to top Go down
Goldenashes
` beta

Goldenashes

Golden

PostSubject: Re: Hunting in mist   Hunting in mist - Page 4 Icon_minitimeJune 5th 2014, 4:09 pm

He looked at her. "Good night." he said. He turned his head back and sighed. I hope we're far from the border. he thought. His ears drooped. He closed his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Frostwolf
` subordinate

Frostwolf

PostSubject: Re: Hunting in mist   Hunting in mist - Page 4 Icon_minitimeJune 5th 2014, 4:14 pm

(Next Day) Jasmine woke up and got everything packed. " Now, to wake up Midnight." she said. " Wake up Midnight!" Jasmine yelled.
Back to top Go down
Goldenashes
` beta

Goldenashes

Golden

PostSubject: Re: Hunting in mist   Hunting in mist - Page 4 Icon_minitimeJune 5th 2014, 4:15 pm

Midnight yawned. Is it really today? he thought. He slowly got up and padded outside. "You ready?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
Frostwolf
` subordinate

Frostwolf

PostSubject: Re: Hunting in mist   Hunting in mist - Page 4 Icon_minitimeJune 5th 2014, 4:16 pm

" Yep, are you?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
Goldenashes
` beta

Goldenashes

Golden

PostSubject: Re: Hunting in mist   Hunting in mist - Page 4 Icon_minitimeJune 5th 2014, 4:19 pm

"More or less." he said. He smiled sadly. "Hate to admit it but, I'm sad to see you go." he muttered. Midnight walked forward. "C'mon, you must go see the world!" he said, not really enthusiastic.
Back to top Go down
Frostwolf
` subordinate

Frostwolf

PostSubject: Re: Hunting in mist   Hunting in mist - Page 4 Icon_minitimeJune 5th 2014, 4:21 pm

Jasmine laughed. " Hey, maybe I'll visit you on the holidays." she said with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Goldenashes
` beta

Goldenashes

Golden

PostSubject: Re: Hunting in mist   Hunting in mist - Page 4 Icon_minitimeJune 5th 2014, 4:23 pm

Midnight laughed too. "Maybe." he said. "Now, let's get a move on." he said. "The border's north of here." he said. Now, why did i have to live so close to the border?" he thought.
Back to top Go down
Frostwolf
` subordinate

Frostwolf

PostSubject: Re: Hunting in mist   Hunting in mist - Page 4 Icon_minitimeJune 5th 2014, 4:25 pm

"Ok." Jasmine said and started humming a song.

Last edited by Frostwolf on June 9th 2014, 4:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Goldenashes
` beta

Goldenashes

Golden

PostSubject: Re: Hunting in mist   Hunting in mist - Page 4 Icon_minitimeJune 5th 2014, 4:28 pm

Midnight kept walking, lost in his thoughts. Maybe she might change her mind. No, probably not. But she could. Negative, she probably won't, and if she does, it'll be at the last minute. You're a party pooper. Not really, just living in reality. Just shut up! Stop thinking. So Midnight didn't think about Jasmine.
Back to top Go down
Frostwolf
` subordinate

Frostwolf

PostSubject: Re: Hunting in mist   Hunting in mist - Page 4 Icon_minitimeJune 5th 2014, 4:30 pm

" Hey, we need something to keep the merryment going. C'mon! Sing with me!" Jasmine said enthusiasticly.

Last edited by Frostwolf on June 9th 2014, 4:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Goldenashes
` beta

Goldenashes

Golden

PostSubject: Re: Hunting in mist   Hunting in mist - Page 4 Icon_minitimeJune 5th 2014, 4:32 pm

"Um... What are you singing?" he asked. I really don't sing. He thought.
Back to top Go down
Frostwolf
` subordinate

Frostwolf

PostSubject: Re: Hunting in mist   Hunting in mist - Page 4 Icon_minitimeJune 5th 2014, 4:35 pm

" A song by the beach boys. Just follow along" she said smiling. " Wouldn't it be nice if we could wake up in the morning when the sky is new! (song continues)" Jasmine sang as she guestured for Midnight to join in.

Last edited by Frostwolf on June 9th 2014, 4:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Goldenashes
` beta

Goldenashes

Golden

PostSubject: Re: Hunting in mist   Hunting in mist - Page 4 Icon_minitimeJune 5th 2014, 4:38 pm

Midnight looked around. "And wouldn't it be nice if we could wake up in the morning when the sun will  rise." (song continues.)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hunting in mist   Hunting in mist - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hunting in mist
Page 4 of 35Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 19 ... 35  Next