Hunting in mist - Page 31

How will you live yours?

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Chatbox  

Hunting in mist

Go down 
+2
~Zero~
edme123
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35  Next
AuthorMessage
Goldenashes
` beta

Goldenashes

Golden

Female Age : 21

Hunting in mist - Page 31 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunting in mist   Hunting in mist - Page 31 Icon_minitimeSeptember 24th 2014, 5:41 pm

Midnight grimaced and shook his head. "Please give me a break. I haven't joked in a long time...i'm pretty sure I suck at it." he said. The last he had ever made a joke was when...
Back to top Go down
Frostwolf
` subordinate

Frostwolf

PostSubject: Re: Hunting in mist   Hunting in mist - Page 31 Icon_minitimeSeptember 24th 2014, 5:43 pm

"PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEASE!!!!!!!!!" Jasmine said whimpering and showing puppy dog eyes.
Back to top Go down
Goldenashes
` beta

Goldenashes

Golden

PostSubject: Re: Hunting in mist   Hunting in mist - Page 31 Icon_minitimeSeptember 24th 2014, 5:50 pm

Midnight grunted and narrowed his eyes. The battle of eyes. Who had the strongest stare? Midnight...or Jasmine? Who would give out first? Midnight blinked and smiled, but held his steady gaze. "Very serious wolf...very serious wolf I am." He said.
Back to top Go down
Frostwolf
` subordinate

Frostwolf

PostSubject: Re: Hunting in mist   Hunting in mist - Page 31 Icon_minitimeSeptember 24th 2014, 5:52 pm

Jasmine started laughing. "I WON!!!!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!" She said doing a victory dance. Suddenly she stopped and became very serious. She looked into Midnight's eyes and said "You still have to tell me a joke." A smile then spread across her lips.
Back to top Go down
Goldenashes
` beta

Goldenashes

Golden

PostSubject: Re: Hunting in mist   Hunting in mist - Page 31 Icon_minitimeSeptember 24th 2014, 6:12 pm

Midnight groaned and rolled his eyes. "But I don't want to!" he said in a whiny voice. He then pouted before smiling and rolling his eyes and sighing. "Awe, fine!" He grunted. His eyes darted before holding a begrudging glare on the ground. Think, what was one of the first j-Aha! He thought. He then looked at Jasmine. "Have you ever encountered a hunter? I have. His name was bob. He had two pistols. Now the way they can talk is kind of weird. Bob talked like he was from scotland. He kept saying the same thing over and over again. Now...... you know what he did?" Midnight said. He then looked up at the sky. "At first I thought he was going to shoot me until he said- Aye the leetle laddie here es so friggin mean. I just vant someone to palay vith. Look at the clouds mate! You know i you stare at the sun long eenough, it turns blue!"
Back to top Go down
Frostwolf
` subordinate

Frostwolf

PostSubject: Re: Hunting in mist   Hunting in mist - Page 31 Icon_minitimeSeptember 24th 2014, 6:15 pm

Jasmine laughed hysterically. "That's so funny! How can you do that voice!" She squealed falling over.
lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
Goldenashes
` beta

Goldenashes

Golden

PostSubject: Re: Hunting in mist   Hunting in mist - Page 31 Icon_minitimeSeptember 24th 2014, 6:17 pm

Midnight furrowed his brow. "It was really that funny...huh." He said, before giggling after repeating it in his head.
Back to top Go down
Frostwolf
` subordinate

Frostwolf

PostSubject: Re: Hunting in mist   Hunting in mist - Page 31 Icon_minitimeSeptember 24th 2014, 6:20 pm

Jasmine put a stern look on her face. "Yes, yes it was. Now take the darn compliment!" She slightly shouted. Then she started to laugh again.
Back to top Go down
~Zero~
` pup

~Zero~

Male Age : 26

PostSubject: Re: Hunting in mist   Hunting in mist - Page 31 Icon_minitimeSeptember 29th 2014, 12:58 pm

The most horrifying and gut wrenching noises could be heard deep from within darkness corner of the forest coming from some poor soul getting their flesh and bones torn apart violently. By rows of blood stained pearly white, and pointy canine fangs. As creature enjoyed the rest of its meal with one final crunch. The fog suddenly lifted upwards revealing massive black male wolf. With the most dangerous golden eyes ever seen before bright and powerful like the sun. The huge male shifted his ferocious golden gaze toward the location, which seem to be the sound of laughter. As a low growl rumbled in the back of his throat. Quickly the beast launched himself over fallen tree with burst of energy, leaving the remains of some unlucky fool behind. He’d land back onto all four paws , his massive black paws slamming against the ground under him when he moved swift as the wind while carrying his prayers to Lupa, the Roman goddess of wolves. With incredible speed and stamina , dodging the trees with his slim yet muscular body. Then let out thunderous howl shaking entire forest, forcing the weak to quiver in fear. The wind rushing through his jet-black pelt, his gold eyes gleam with obvious anger and annoyance. He silently moved through the shadows with those stunning bright pirate golden eyes. He's eyes were almost glowing in the darkness. " I didn't think it was that funny... then again, my sense of humor is a tad sick." Said a dark ominous voice, coming from the depth of the darkest shadows. Slowly the large male finally stepped forward revealing himself, giving the other wolves a rather sinister and twisted smile.
Back to top Go down
Goldenashes
` beta

Goldenashes

Golden

PostSubject: Re: Hunting in mist   Hunting in mist - Page 31 Icon_minitimeSeptember 29th 2014, 7:16 pm

OOC: OK............

Midnight growled and glared viciously at the wolf. This was his territory, not this rotten fle bag. He let out a deep thunderous roar. 'So you wanna play boy, let me give you some advice, I rule this forest.' He thought. Midnight's silvery eyes turned towards him. "Oh, I'm sorry...were you talking to me?  I don't think you have heard the stories." He sneered.

Last edited by Goldenashes on October 5th 2014, 7:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Frostwolf
` subordinate

Frostwolf

PostSubject: Re: Hunting in mist   Hunting in mist - Page 31 Icon_minitimeSeptember 29th 2014, 7:40 pm

Jasmine got up and stood by Midnight. She growled, a deep and menacing growl. She never acted like this, but she didn't like this dirtbag being here. "What do you want?" She growled in pure anger. "Nevermind, I don't care. Just leave before I rip out your throat." Jasmine shouted nastily. 'If this guy doen't leave, I will kill him, painfully.' She thought smirking.
Back to top Go down
~Zero~
` pup

~Zero~

Male Age : 26

PostSubject: Re: Hunting in mist   Hunting in mist - Page 31 Icon_minitimeSeptember 30th 2014, 12:06 am

Zero would slowly begin to circle around the other wolves, paying no attention to their empty threats. Hell he's been called far worst. Zero wasn’t just normal size wolf, but double the size of normal wolf, with powerful and pulsing muscles that are easily seen underneath jet-black fur. He’s bright golden eyes narrowed snarling angrily which cause his lower lip to curve up, showing of those lovely rows of pearly white razor Sharpe, shark-like teeth. That can easily enough snap bone and rip apart any living thing with great ease. The wolf’s ears stay alert listening to every little sound that his enemy made even their own heartbeat. He smiled wolfish as the fur along his back bristled, letting his claws graze over the ground ready to tore open his opponent’s throat with them. As his tail stays high up behind him displaying dominance toward his opponents. The male shifted his deadly and dangerous gaze to his opponents and let out low yet threating growl, snapping his powerful jaw toward the other being leg with bone shattering force, but missed on purpose. As he continued to circle around the creatures, sniffing the air careful inhaling the odd scent. Once a wolf has the scent of its prey there is no escape. " Talk is cheap, Dipshit. How about we have a party eh?" He said with a wide toothy grin.
Back to top Go down
Goldenashes
` beta

Goldenashes

Golden

PostSubject: Re: Hunting in mist   Hunting in mist - Page 31 Icon_minitimeSeptember 30th 2014, 5:00 pm

Midnight chuckled bitterly and sneered. "Dipshit...Really? Two can play at that game carcass of worms." Midnight growled. he was just a big as this wolf, and he stepped up, unintimidated by the numb skull. He barred his also razor sharp teeth and smiled evilly.  He then cocked his head. "I don't know who you are, but unlike you and your idiotic appearance, people are afraid of me. I've faced demons and won little piece of crap. What have you done worth my ears?" He mocked smiling.

Last edited by Goldenashes on October 5th 2014, 7:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Frostwolf
` subordinate

Frostwolf

PostSubject: Re: Hunting in mist   Hunting in mist - Page 31 Icon_minitimeSeptember 30th 2014, 5:04 pm

"Oh snap! You just got burned asshole!" Jasmine laughed. She was also as big as this wolf. She was as strong as Midnight and knew she was capable of taking this dipshit down. After all, he was a pup compared to her. "Bring it!" She growled snapping at his head.
Back to top Go down
Goldenashes
` beta

Goldenashes

Golden

PostSubject: Re: Hunting in mist   Hunting in mist - Page 31 Icon_minitimeSeptember 30th 2014, 6:02 pm

Midnight laughed and smirked at this wolf. "Well...any stories you'd like to share jackass?" He said smugly. Midnight stepped back, a little amused. "You know, I don't think your Worth my time. I seriously don't feel like battling a piece of crap like you." He snarled. To put emphasis on it he bit down on the males muzzle and lowered him to the ground.he let go, right snapping at his leg. "Leave or I'll kill you idiot." Midnight said slowly and in a deep serious voice.

OOC: look Zero, I don't mean to offend you or anything but this is a private rp. Maybe another time. I'm sorry for the sudden slight against your almighty wolf, but your slowing our story down. I'm going to have to ask you to leave this rp please.
Back to top Go down
Frostwolf
` subordinate

Frostwolf

PostSubject: Re: Hunting in mist   Hunting in mist - Page 31 Icon_minitimeNovember 1st 2014, 9:50 am

Jasmine just turned around and left. She didn't like to fight that much and was very tired from her day. As she entered the cave, she went into the back room and layed down.She then fell into a peaceful sleep.
Back to top Go down
Goldenashes
` beta

Goldenashes

Golden

PostSubject: Re: Hunting in mist   Hunting in mist - Page 31 Icon_minitimeNovember 4th 2014, 9:26 pm

Midnight stomped on the ground, dangerously close to Zero's neck."See ya later pup." He spat. Midnight bolted into attack speed and back to his cave. He also didn't forget to lay false scents and retrace footprints.
Back to top Go down
Frostwolf
` subordinate

Frostwolf

PostSubject: Re: Hunting in mist   Hunting in mist - Page 31 Icon_minitimeNovember 5th 2014, 9:02 am

Jasmine woke the the sound of Midnight entering the cave. "Woah! I think someone needs a bath!" She said laughing and covering her nose with her paws. She then sniffed herself. "I need one too." She sazid frowning. "Race ya to the waterfall!" Jasmine said getting up and bolting.
Back to top Go down
Goldenashes
` beta

Goldenashes

Golden

PostSubject: Re: Hunting in mist   Hunting in mist - Page 31 Icon_minitimeNovember 5th 2014, 7:02 pm

Midnight rolled his eyes. "Jasmine, JASMINE! There's a falls in the cave, I just haven't shown you yet. The cave's bigger than it looks. JASMINE!" He shouted. He chuckled and squeezed through a crack in the other room with the fire pit.
Back to top Go down
Frostwolf
` subordinate

Frostwolf

PostSubject: Re: Hunting in mist   Hunting in mist - Page 31 Icon_minitimeNovember 6th 2014, 9:02 am

Jasmine turned around and stopped behind Midnight. "But the waterfalls are more fun!" She whined laying back her ears in defeat. "Lead the way Mr.Boss Man!" Jasmine said in a funny accent.
Back to top Go down
Goldenashes
` beta

Goldenashes

Golden

PostSubject: Re: Hunting in mist   Hunting in mist - Page 31 Icon_minitimeNovember 6th 2014, 9:12 pm

'oh just wait.' he thought, smirking. He led her threw a narrow tunnel, as it inclined steeply. A slide led to a drop off. He smiled broadly. He howled as he went down and flew into a inky black pool. He came back up and went out to light a fire. It glowed red and circled the pool on the wall. Great water falls and stairways spiraled up and gushed down. A great limestone thrown was in the middle on the wall, stopping the flames from joining. He smiled
Back to top Go down
lillylilly
` pup

lillylilly

Scarlett

Female Age : 25

PostSubject: Re: Hunting in mist   Hunting in mist - Page 31 Icon_minitimeNovember 7th 2014, 7:00 am

can I join please
Back to top Go down
Goldenashes
` beta

Goldenashes

Golden

PostSubject: Re: Hunting in mist   Hunting in mist - Page 31 Icon_minitimeNovember 8th 2014, 9:30 pm

(As long as you don't cuss, the other guy kind of inflamed us to do so. I trust you not to though, so if Frostwolf is okay with it then yes you may, but if not, then sorry)
Back to top Go down
Frostwolf
` subordinate

Frostwolf

PostSubject: Re: Hunting in mist   Hunting in mist - Page 31 Icon_minitimeNovember 9th 2014, 10:36 am

(I'm fine with it. Just no cussing like Goldenashes said. Enjoy writing in our story!)

"Woah! This is awesome!" Jasmine said laughing. "Your going first!" She said sitting.
Back to top Go down
Goldenashes
` beta

Goldenashes

Golden

PostSubject: Re: Hunting in mist   Hunting in mist - Page 31 Icon_minitimeNovember 9th 2014, 10:46 am

(Okey dokey)

Midnight laughed and back pedaled and under one of the calmer waterfalls. He rubbed himself against the moss and came out. He sat at the throne. The smoke rose around him. This is usually where he gets his scent, the smell of smoke and a little bit of moss.

OOC: hey you should join unnatural,  supernatural and arcane! My werewolf needs a friend.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hunting in mist   Hunting in mist - Page 31 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hunting in mist
Page 31 of 35Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35  Next