I'm Lost, I'm Found, Can you find me? - Page 2

How will you live yours?

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Chatbox  

I'm Lost, I'm Found, Can you find me?

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
MajesticWolfs
` omega

MajesticWolfs

Female Age : 28

I'm Lost, I'm Found, Can you find me? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm Lost, I'm Found, Can you find me?   I'm Lost, I'm Found, Can you find me? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeDecember 21st 2008, 10:18 pm

Katasha eyed the wolf for a few moments as the sparkle from the rings dazzled her.

"Hmm...I would have chewed that collar off long ago.Grrr...I hate humans.I was trapped by one once but my friend Aleu should know more about them.And speaking of humans...What are you doing with one?"
Back to top Go down
†Spike†
` pup

†Spike†

Male Age : 34

PostSubject: Re: I'm Lost, I'm Found, Can you find me?   I'm Lost, I'm Found, Can you find me? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeDecember 21st 2008, 11:55 pm

Desolate turned his head to the side and turned it back, he wasn't sure how to go about answering the question, there was many reasons. Desolate has grown used to the collar, to its grip around his neck.

"Theres no real reason, unlike some wolfs, i do as i please. I belong to no one, if i choose to speak, then i will. As for the human, my curiosity took over and listened to something you don't normally talk to. Yes it is a human, but not all humans are out to destroy or capture, as this one has shown me."

Desolate just sat for moment and continued.

"I was bound, forsaken and treated as a mere dog, beaten everyday and didn't matter to that human if i needed it or not, you was trapped, i was tortured. Now tell me who had a bad experience with a human."

Desolate sat, playing the thoughts of that life over, and over again in his mind.
Back to top Go down
MajesticWolfs
` omega

MajesticWolfs

PostSubject: Re: I'm Lost, I'm Found, Can you find me?   I'm Lost, I'm Found, Can you find me? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeDecember 22nd 2008, 5:26 pm

Katasha lay her ears back on her head.She felt very sorry for this wolf.How his short tale had touched her.Beaten,tortured! What cruel heartless creatures some humans were.Katasha's fur bristled. They diserve to get killed! She thought to herself.

"My friend Aleu.She had told me of when she was a pup growing up in her pack;her forest was burn't down by careless pouchers.She was seperated from her family,friends,she was about 2 years old when it happened to her.She was caught by terrible humans and caged and had similar expericences as you told me."

She looked to the sun as it shown threw the branches.

Risingsun was shocked by these wolves tales."What sad stories."She began to cry.
Back to top Go down
†Spike†
` pup

†Spike†

PostSubject: Re: I'm Lost, I'm Found, Can you find me?   I'm Lost, I'm Found, Can you find me? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeDecember 22nd 2008, 7:17 pm

Desolate closed his eyes at her tale, then opened them when she stopped. Desolate's own tale was sad, it had its story like everyone else's, however each story was different and changes with each person.

"Well, at least she got free, and is free for the rest of her life. Of course it was bad, and it was terrible, However it makes one stronger, tougher and wiser. My own experience has made me wiser and stronger, but i don't take in hard feelings to all humans, no 2 creatures are the same on this land."

He turned his attention to Risingsun and spoke

"Do not cry for me, and do not feel sorry for me, Be happy that somehow i survived, that i can press on even with my memorys that still haunt me so"

He turned back to Katasha, he flicked his left ear and just sat there.
Back to top Go down
MajesticWolfs
` omega

MajesticWolfs

PostSubject: Re: I'm Lost, I'm Found, Can you find me?   I'm Lost, I'm Found, Can you find me? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeDecember 22nd 2008, 10:06 pm

Risingsun looked at Des with teared up eyes.Wiping a tear away as it fell,she reached out and pat Desolate on the head gently.Not even thinking twice or relizing what she was doing.She smiled softly at him and nodded.
"It is good your alive.Those memories must be so terrible."
She turned away from the wolves and remembered when her people had been taken from there homelands and been enslaved by people.

Katasha blinked at him and flicked her tail.
"Each of us..gets stronger,wiser,tougher...from thee experiences we go threw."
Katasha lept onto a rock and lay her head on her front paws.Flicking her ears back and forth as she shut her eyes letting out a sigh.
Sitting up as she faced the wolf.
"That is the way of life.Full of trivial quests,heart breaking tests,..pompouse(however you spell it.. scratch) heroics."
Her eyes narrowed as small mouse scurred beneath her.She picked it up by the tip of its tail as it squeaked.Katasha threw it down on the rock and sat her paw on it.
"The meeriest to the most important,strongest to the weakest of lives."She paused picking up the mouse by the tail again and throwing it into the air and snapping it into her jaws and crunched it up and swallowed it whole.
"Can be killed in a the blink of an eye."
Back to top Go down
†Spike†
` pup

†Spike†

PostSubject: Re: I'm Lost, I'm Found, Can you find me?   I'm Lost, I'm Found, Can you find me? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeDecember 22nd 2008, 11:50 pm

Risingsun's hand moved closer, a soft touch to the top of his head was all it was. Desolate tolerated it for the time, It was new and a pleasurable experience. He watch Katasha move above in this clearing, then up to a rock. He watched her has she spoke and devoured a small rat. He chuckled evilly at that last statement, truth was, Desolate was dark despite his appearance and personality. He nodded, it was truth that all life could be ended very quickly.

"It all depends are the cards you are given, and how your luck plays out."

He stood and padded over to the brush and dived in. the bushes moved about and desolate came out with a squirrel, he had it by its neck. He quickly snapped his head to the side and it was over for the squirrel. He dropped it and placed a paw on it.

"Its all about luck really"

Desolate heard this squirrel over the chatter, noisy thing. He ripped the thing and devoured it down quickly, bones and all, every bit counted.
Back to top Go down
MajesticWolfs
` omega

MajesticWolfs

PostSubject: Re: I'm Lost, I'm Found, Can you find me?   I'm Lost, I'm Found, Can you find me? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeDecember 23rd 2008, 8:05 pm

Risingsun looked down to the ground and then back up to the sky.

Katasha looked at Des and nodded.Luck really wasnt her thing.It seemed more like she spread bad-luck then gained luck.Thinking to herself she padded down from the rock.
"It seems I spread more bad-luck than have good-luck."She said licking her chops of the rat blood.
Back to top Go down
†Spike†
` pup

†Spike†

PostSubject: Re: I'm Lost, I'm Found, Can you find me?   I'm Lost, I'm Found, Can you find me? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeDecember 26th 2008, 3:47 am

Desolate sat, licking the sweet taste of the squirrel from his chops, Savoring every little bit of it. He sat for a moment, thinking about what Katasha said. He was putting together the right words.

"Lucks luck, when its bad enough, you learn to make your own."

Des wasn't real sure exactly if that was the right saying or the right sentence, but it made sense to him.
Back to top Go down
MajesticWolfs
` omega

MajesticWolfs

PostSubject: Re: I'm Lost, I'm Found, Can you find me?   I'm Lost, I'm Found, Can you find me? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeDecember 26th 2008, 6:32 pm

Katasha nodded an agreement.Yes the sentence Desolate said was alittle confusing but she did understand it.She had to make her own luck.She then got up and padded into a grassy clearing.The moon rose and it glittered down on the grass making it look like a silver ocean.But then winter white flowers began to bloom.Katasha's eyes gleamed as she saw the flowers.She was in a trance and then looked beyond.The forest beyond the Lunar flower field was still young and growing.Katasha then remembered something...This was her birth place.Where she was raised;the great fire that raged here;her family burned to death,she was the only one left.
Katasha began to whine and cry.Her ears lay on her head,and she sniffled.The Lunar flowers looked as if they were trying to grab the moon.
Back to top Go down
†Spike†
` pup

†Spike†

PostSubject: Re: I'm Lost, I'm Found, Can you find me?   I'm Lost, I'm Found, Can you find me? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeDecember 27th 2008, 2:17 am

It really was a nice night, cooling with a soft moon light. The light radiated into the small clearing, showing the softness of the area with some darkness. Desolate was barely visible in these conditions, all was seen was the mane and his ever present eyes.

He watch Katasha walked off into the meadow, it was a beautiful night, clear sky shown every star in the sky. Desolate moved from his position and padded to the path out to this flowery ground and stopped. He watched her, he heard the whine and the cries. Des found that a little odd on this lovely night. He padded softly and carefully up next to her and sat, he let his white eyes scan this scene before them then spoke.

"its quite nice out here isn't it?"

It was a odd question, but it takes one mine off a mood and changes the topic.
Back to top Go down
MajesticWolfs
` omega

MajesticWolfs

PostSubject: Re: I'm Lost, I'm Found, Can you find me?   I'm Lost, I'm Found, Can you find me? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeDecember 27th 2008, 7:13 pm

Katasha turned to face Desolate who had padded over to her carefully.She let out a solemn whine and sat up.
"Yes..."
She trailed off a bit thinking of what elsa to say.An idea came to her head but it would be to painful to talk about.A lunar flower grew by itself on the edge of the meadow.She cocked her head at it;the flower reminded herself as a pup.Not having any friends,always being the loner,fending for yourself.Katasha didn't want to ruin such a wonderful,peaceful night by her painful memories.So she blurted out what first came to mind.
"This is a very lovely night."
And as she thought of it;it came to mind that it was a very beautiful night.The first one she had seen in ages.
Back to top Go down
†Spike†
` pup

†Spike†

PostSubject: Re: I'm Lost, I'm Found, Can you find me?   I'm Lost, I'm Found, Can you find me? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeDecember 28th 2008, 1:12 am

Desolate sat for the time, letting her calm back down a bit, looked over the field. Lunar flowers here and there, it seemed so surreal to himself; Not long before he was running from his past, running from his land in the snow and ended up here. He broke the silents again.

"Memories do hurt, but be thankful you are in that pain no more, Yes they will always be alone in your mind. But your not alone, you know, and with what you got, i wouldn't be dreading all that pain that hides inside, Katasha"

Des wasn't sure if the words help, or even made a point, but he said it only because it was the right thing to do. Wisdom was his thing, his person.

"And yes, its very lovely out here, a rare night, haven't seen one in a long, long time. The fields of snow never had a night like this."

He continued scanning the field for its beauty, he didn't look once at her when he was talking. he just watched the serene land before him.
Back to top Go down
MajesticWolfs
` omega

MajesticWolfs

PostSubject: Re: I'm Lost, I'm Found, Can you find me?   I'm Lost, I'm Found, Can you find me? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeJanuary 3rd 2009, 7:44 pm

Katasha still blankly staring at the ground before her.Desolate's words filled her mind and thoughts;he was right but she could never let go of her painful memories because deep down in all that sorrow dwelled happy memories of her family.She looked up at night sky and then smiled as she let out a sigh.
"This place was once my home."
Katasha said softly smelling one of the flowers that grew near her.
Back to top Go down
†Spike†
` pup

†Spike†

PostSubject: Re: I'm Lost, I'm Found, Can you find me?   I'm Lost, I'm Found, Can you find me? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeJanuary 6th 2009, 9:20 pm

What katasha said, brought memories of his own home back to Desolate, the snow fields was a vast place and it was always covered in snow. Some of the nights there was clear and you could see every star in the sky, even the aurora now and then.

"My home is no where near here, its north in the field of snow."

Desolate still misses the place, but it brings so many bad memories of his family and the experiences he went through.
Back to top Go down
Electivire
` pup

Electivire

Female Age : 27

PostSubject: Re: I'm Lost, I'm Found, Can you find me?   I'm Lost, I'm Found, Can you find me? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeJanuary 6th 2009, 10:06 pm

Rokku had never seen this place before. He wove through the trees, lithely letting his body slip through the gaps. It wasn't that tight, but he could have more space. He hoped no others were around. Shrugging, he knew that all he wanted to do was find a pack. He had to wait until someone willing to start a pack was here.
Back to top Go down
MajesticWolfs
` omega

MajesticWolfs

PostSubject: Re: I'm Lost, I'm Found, Can you find me?   I'm Lost, I'm Found, Can you find me? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeJanuary 7th 2009, 7:51 pm

Katasha sighed as she looked up at the sky.The north star twinkled brightly as you could see the milky way,the little dipper and many other stars.She smiled up at the sky and then looked to the moon,it was as big and bright as ever .Shining down on the flowers making them dance in the swaying breeze.Katasha turned to Desolate and spoke.
"I have been to the north only once.When I was just a few weeks old.And my eyes just opened my mother carried me across the vast snowy plains as my brother walked along.All I can really remeber is sitting to rest under the stars when the aurora borelis appeared in the sky.It was a very magical night."
She said.But then a strange scent poured into her nostrils and she smelt around.Katasha headed the opposite way and padded towards the scent.And on the opposite end of the meadow of flowers was another wolf.
Back to top Go down
Electivire
` pup

Electivire

PostSubject: Re: I'm Lost, I'm Found, Can you find me?   I'm Lost, I'm Found, Can you find me? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeJanuary 8th 2009, 12:22 am

Rokku raised his head and turned his ears forwards. He was picking up noise, and it wasn't prey. He sniffed, and he curled his lip as an unfamiliar wolf scent entered his nose. His tail rose; he wanted to make sure this wolf wasn't hostile. His high tail was supposed to show that he was of higher rank than another wolf, but he wasn't completely sure of anything at the moment. He didn't look up, for when he did he always howled at the star which his family called the Great Wolf constellation. He wanted it to rise above all others, the constellation. Its front paws were just now entering the sky, and he only allowed his eyes to flick up to the tree trunks.
Back to top Go down
†Spike†
` pup

†Spike†

PostSubject: Re: I'm Lost, I'm Found, Can you find me?   I'm Lost, I'm Found, Can you find me? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeJanuary 8th 2009, 1:38 am

Desolate smirked a little, he's eyes was completely accustomed to the night and he could see every little detail as if he had night vision, this was one of the reasons his eyes was pure white. They was a mutation, not a power, the eyes grew this way and became more powerful when night was upon them. He watched Katasha pad off towards the unfamiliar wolf, Des spotted the tail in the up right position and merely thought. "This isn't gonna end well"

He chuckled evilly and followed Katasha in her trail towards the other wolf, He to could smell the scent in the air. He left his ears up and tail down, Curiosity was taking over however Des was no cat however. All that could be seen of him at the time was his eyes and mane, the darkness hid the rest of it.
Back to top Go down
MajesticWolfs
` omega

MajesticWolfs

PostSubject: Re: I'm Lost, I'm Found, Can you find me?   I'm Lost, I'm Found, Can you find me? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeJanuary 8th 2009, 4:25 pm

Katasha's fur raised up and her lip curled but she tried to hide her growl.She wasnt one to leap into battle for a stupid mindless reason as some particular wolves would.The air was cool and crisp and behind her she could see Desolates orbs and white mane that flowed in the wind.Katasha could make out the shade of Desolates pure black fur,but sadly for her she stuck out.The wolf standing in the clearing had his tail held high as some sort of cat would,but sometimes if a wolf is to show there rank they may hold there tail up.This wasnt really showing anything and it wasnt making him any important than any other rogue or loner wolf.
"What are you doing here?"
Back to top Go down
Electivire
` pup

Electivire

PostSubject: Re: I'm Lost, I'm Found, Can you find me?   I'm Lost, I'm Found, Can you find me? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeJanuary 8th 2009, 10:10 pm

Rokku answered simply. "Living. As far as I heard no wolf owns this territory." He lowered his tail. "And it's nothing to fight over. You can question my being and I can question yours, but we're all here for the same reason." He paused.

"None of us have a pack."
Back to top Go down
MajesticWolfs
` omega

MajesticWolfs

PostSubject: Re: I'm Lost, I'm Found, Can you find me?   I'm Lost, I'm Found, Can you find me? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeJanuary 8th 2009, 10:33 pm

Katasha's fur flattened and she stood her ground firmly.She was not interested in this wolf or curious of his being.Simply she walked away ignoring ever bit.
Back to top Go down
†Spike†
` pup

†Spike†

PostSubject: Re: I'm Lost, I'm Found, Can you find me?   I'm Lost, I'm Found, Can you find me? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeJanuary 8th 2009, 11:36 pm

Desolate merely just shook his head chuckling at his statement, he placed his white eyes upon this wolf and spoke.

"How do you know if we have a pack, or me or her for that matter hm?. Not everything as it seems, and nothings is by just looks alone. Don't assume we don't, its never a wise choice"

He sat and kept a good eye on this wolf, to him it was amusing. A wolf thinking theres no pack just because we walk on unclaimed territory. Truth was Desolate was a loner, and he preferred that, he didn't care if he was on top or on bottom just as long as he was still breathing and able to see. Desolate shook his head and turned back to follow katasha, there was no point in him sitting there for more then just a few moments, he said what he said and that was that. Desolate caught back up to her, but stayed a small distance behind her, he had nowhere to be or go, and he was good company. Might as well follow for now.
Back to top Go down
MajesticWolfs
` omega

MajesticWolfs

PostSubject: Re: I'm Lost, I'm Found, Can you find me?   I'm Lost, I'm Found, Can you find me? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeJanuary 9th 2009, 5:29 pm

Katasha was in fact part of a pack but she had alerted her friend Aleu who was the Alpha wolf that she would be leaving for a while.She liked to keep to herself most of the time,espically when it had to do with strangers.Desolate in fact was a loner but he didnt have the intention of killing or hurting her,so she was in good company;better than traveling alone.But a thought sweeped over her mind when she remebered the description of what Foxpelt had said.Shortly after leaving he had said of a loner male wolf was wandering around in nearby unclaimed territory.
Dawn was approaching the horizon as meek sunrays peered threw the over looming pine tree branches.Dew began to settle on the fern fronds around her.

http://www.cumbavac.org/images/forest.jpg
Back to top Go down
Electivire
` pup

Electivire

PostSubject: Re: I'm Lost, I'm Found, Can you find me?   I'm Lost, I'm Found, Can you find me? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeJanuary 9th 2009, 8:03 pm

Rokku gained a suspicious face, turning and bounding away. He didn't like these wolves. They argued too much. Sooner or later he would join a pack, but not now. For now he needed to find a place with no obnoxious inhabitants.
Back to top Go down
MajesticWolfs
` omega

MajesticWolfs

PostSubject: Re: I'm Lost, I'm Found, Can you find me?   I'm Lost, I'm Found, Can you find me? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeJanuary 10th 2009, 12:36 pm

Katasha padded into the forest.It felt as if she were all alone again but she knew Desolate followed for unkown reasons.Finally alittle deeper into the forest she found a tall pine tree with branches she could climb up on.Katasha then jumped from one branch to another and then to another.This continued for a few minutes until she was a little ways from the top.She looked out to the horizon.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I'm Lost, I'm Found, Can you find me?   I'm Lost, I'm Found, Can you find me? - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I'm Lost, I'm Found, Can you find me?
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next